on,what about this oneone home and 30 minutes

I go to school by school bus every day, because my home is far from the school. It takes more than 30 minutes to get to school. The school bus is very beautiful, wide and strong. We go home at 4:30 in 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
I go to school by school bus every day, because my home is far from the school. It takes more than 30 minutes to get to school. The school bus is very beautiful, wide and strong. We go home at 4:30 in the afternoon.David Smith, 14, America&&&& We often go to school at 7:00, because I have a far journey to go to school. I like riding a bike and I think it’s good for my health. Riding is one of the greenest ways. I get home at 5:00 in the afternoon.Wang Runze, 15, Beijing&& I went to school by bus half a year ago, but now I walk to school with my parents or my classmate—Liu Bin now. It’s because the school bus accident. In the accidents, lots of students died. I have to go to school one hour earlier than before. I spend one and a half hours getting to school. I got home at about 6:30 every day.Wu Daqiang, 10, Jiangsu小题1:How old is David Smith?A.14.B.15.C.10.D.16.小题2:How does Wang Runze go to school?A.By bike.B.On foot.C.By train. D.By car.小题3:Why can’t Wu Daqiang go to school by school bus?A.Because it’s slow to go by bus.B.Because there are the school bus accidents.C.Because they like sports.D.Because their school hasn’t got buses.小题4:David Smith’s school bus isn’t _________.A.safe B.beautifulC.strongD.dangerous小题5:________ gets home earliest in the afternoon.A.David SmithB.Wang RunzeC.Wu DaqiangD.Liu Bin
小题1:A小题2:A小题3:B小题4:D小题5:A试题分析:这篇文章讲述了大卫·史密斯,王润泽和吴大强的上学的方式。小题1:细节题。根据文章David Smith, 14, America可知,大卫·史密斯14岁了。故选A小题2:细节题。根据文章I like riding a bike and I think it’s good for my health.可知,王润泽喜欢骑自行车去上学。故选A小题3:细节题。根据文章It’s because the school bus accident.可知,吴大强因为校车事故而不做校车去学校。故选B小题4:细节题。根据文章The school bus is very beautiful, wide and strong.可知,大卫·史密斯的校车很漂亮,宽阔和坚硬。故选D小题5:细节题。根据文章可知,大卫·史密斯的下午回家最早。故选A点评:文章内容很平实,图表题很容易理解全文。多以细节题居多,对于细节题,学生在理解全文的基础上要对题目中关键字在文章中迅速定位,找到相对应的出处,答题比较备选答案的区别及和文章信息最相关的是哪个,即那个就为正确答案。
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Linda is a 15-year –old American girl. She is outgoing and likes making friends. Her parents are very &&1 .They have no tome to stay with Linda, &2 she spends a lot of time on the Internet(网络) every day. She likes&&3 &&&with other people on QQ and her QQ name is Lily. Last year, Linda got to know a young man on the Internet. &&4 name is Mike. Mike is 18 years old. He lives &5 &Toronto, Canada. He is very friendly and&6He likes to tell jokes and makes Linda happy. Linda talked with him on QQ for long hours every night. A few days later, Mike posted a&7 of himself(他自己) to Linda. He is 8 and good-looking in the photo. Linda likes him very much and they become good friends. Last month, Linda’s parents went to Toronto for a meeting (会议). Linda wanted to visit his friend Mike. She asked her parents to &9 &her there. When Linda arrived at Mike’s house, she found her 10was only a nine-year-old boy .He wasn’t that tall man in the photo. How surprised Linda was!小题1:A.friendlyB.youngC.busyD.shy小题2:A.soB.becauseC.butD.And小题3:A.runningB.singingC.cookingD.talking小题4:A.MyB.HisC.YourD.Her小题5:A.onB.inC.withD.at小题6:A.successful( 成功的) B.boringC.withD.funny小题7:A.cimeraB.photoC.bookD.movie小题8:A.uglyB.heavyC.tallD.short小题9:A.takeB.stopC.waitD.study小题10:A.teacherB.cousinC.friendD.student
题型:完形填空
Joe lost his arms in an accident that killed his father. Since then, he has had to depend on the &&&&1&&&of his younger sister Ella. In order to take care of him, Ella became his shadow, never leaving him &&&&2&&&&for years. Except for writing with his toes, he was completely unable to do anything in his life.As they grew up together, they had their share of &&&&3&&&and they would often quarrel. Then one day, Ella wanted to separate from Joe, living &&&4&&&&own life. So Joe was heart-broken and didn't know what to do.A &&&&5&&&&misfortune (不幸) struck Rosa, too. One night her mother, who suffered(受苦) from mental illness, &&&&6&&&&. So her father went out looking for her mother. She tried to cook meals for her parents, only to overturn the kerosene light on the stove, resulting in a fire which took her hands away.Though her elder sister Susan showed her willingness to take care of her, Rosa decided to be&&& 7&&&&independent. And most of all she learned to do things on her own. Once she wrote the following in her composition: “I’m lucky. Though I lost my arms, I still have legs. Though my wings are broken, my heart can still &&&&8&&.”  One day,Joe and Rosa were both invited to a television interview program. Joe told the TV host about his &&&&9&&&&future at being left on his own, while Rosa was full of hope for her life. They both were asked to write something on a piece of paper with their toes. Joe wrote:My younger sister' &&&&10&&&&&Rosa wrote: Broken wings, flying heart.They had both stood the same sufferings, but their different &&&&11&&&&determined(决定) the nature of their lives. It is true that life is unpredictable. How you deal with misfortune is the true test of your character. If you choose only to complain and run away from the suffering,it will always &&&&12&&&&you wherever you go. But if you decide to be strong, the hardship will turn out to be a fortune on which new hopes will arise.小题1:A.legsB.armsC.eyesD.hands小题2:A.sad B.afraidC.worriedD.alone小题3:A.questions B.accidentsC.problems D.business小题4:A.hisB.herC.myD.their小题5:A.serious B.suddenC.terribleD.similar小题6:A.returnedB.disappearedC.seriouslyD.immediately小题7:A.breakB.beatC.flyD.jump小题8:A.unfairB.uncertainC.unsafeD.undoubted小题9:A.andB.so C.whileD.or小题10:A.opinionsB.valuesC.sensesD.attitudes小题11:A.follow B.catchC.disturbD.hurt
题型:阅读理解
When I was a little girl, my family lives in a small village. There was a very beautiful river near my home. The water was clean and cool. I liked to go fishing there with mom. We would catch fish, look for clams and play in the water. There were also a lot of& birds near the river. We would spend all day watching the birds. Life was beautiful and wonderful in the old days. Now my family lives in the city. Last Sunday my daughter asked me to take her to see the beautiful river I was always talking about. “I want to go fishing there with you and Grandma ao much,” she said. When we went to the river, we only saw a factory and a mountain of garbage(垃圾). My mom was surprised, my daughter was quite despondent, and I was sad—the river was my best friend. I grew up with it. Now the the birds are gone, too. I hear it crying for help. But what can I do ?小题1:Where was the writer born?A.In a cityB.In a villageC.In a foreign countryD.In a mountain小题2:When the writer went back to see the river, what did she find?A.The pollution in the river was very serious.B.The river was a good place for children to play.C.Bird-watching was more and more popular along the river.D.There were many more fish in the river.小题3:Who is “Grandma” in the reading?A.The writer’s daughterB.The writer’s momC.The writerD.The writer’s grandmother小题4:What does the underlined word “despondent” mean?A.高兴的B.惊喜的C.失望的D.麻木的小题5:What did the writer mean when she said, “I grew up with it”?A.She helped clean the garbage out of the river.B.She spent much time playing around the river.C.She had many friends who lived near the river.D.She grew well by eating fish and clams from the river.
James shook his money box again.Nothing! He carefully counted the coins that lay on the bed. All that he had was $24.52 (about 153 yuan). The bicycle he wanted was at least $90! How on earth (究竟) was he going to get the rest of the money?He knew that his friends all had bicycles. It was hard to hang out with people when you were the only one without a bicycle. He thought about what he could do. There was no point asking his parents, for he knew they had no extra money.There was only one way to get money, and that was to earn (挣) it. He would have to find a job. He decided to ask Mr Clay for advice.“Well, you can start right here,” said Mr Clay. “You see, my windows need cleaning and my car needs washing.”That was the beginning of James’ part-time job.For the next three months he worked every day after finishing his homework. He took dogs for walks, cleaned out cupboards and repaired books.The day finally came when James counted his money and found $ 94.32. He wasted no time and went down to the shop to pick up the bicycle he wanted. He rode home proudly, looking forward to showing his new bicycle to his friends. It had been hard working for the money, but James knew that he valued (珍惜) his bicycle far more because he had bought it with his own money. He had achieved what he thought was impossible, and that was worth even more than the bicycle. 小题1:Why didn’t James ask his parents for help?A.Because they didn’t love him.B.Because they didn’t have extra money.C.Because they lived far away from him.D.Because they didn’t need a bike.小题2:In order to buy a bicycle, James &&&&&&&&&&.&A.found a jobB.borrowed money from his classmatesC.sold his old booksD.asked his grandfather for some money小题3:James did the following jobs EXCEPT &&&&&&&&&&.A.walking dogsB.cleaning out cupboardsC.cooking meals D.repairing books小题4:How much money did James earn?A.$24.52 B.$90C.$94.32D.$69.80小题5:What does the writer want to tell us?A.We should buy everything we want.B.We should get what we want through hard work.C.Parents shouldn’t give children any money.D.We shouldn’t show off new things to poor children.
根据上面信息内容, 选择最佳答案。小题1:If you find(找到) Grace’s dictionary, you can call ________.A.B.668-0796C.233-4105D.小题2:From the family tree we can see John is Jim and Helen’s ________.A.DaughterB.sonC.brotherD.cousin小题3:Lily needs ________ of Celion Dion .A.three pencilsB.a red jacketC.new CDsD.two sharpeners小题4:Bill Smith is a ________ in No.9 Middle School.A.studentB.teacherC.workerD.singer小题5:What’s Tom Cooper’s address? ________.A.321 YONG FU ROADB.C.312 Lin He RoadD.TOM.
To save yourself from embarrassment (尴尬), it’s good to read a few books or research online about the culture and customs of the country you plan to visit.Clothing: Wearing shorts in public is generally not acceptable in most parts of the world, including some European countries.Greetings: Handshake is a usually accepted form of greeting, although in some countries, like Japan, a traditional bow(鞠躬) is preferred. Be careful how y don’t use first names unless you are invited to do something.Language/Gestures: learn some polite expressions (hello-goodbye-thank you) and relax. English is pretty common worldwide, especially in tourist areas and you can always use body language to get your message across. However, some Americans gestures have different meanings in other countries. For example, in Bulgaria, shaking your head usually means& “yes”; shaking it “vertically” means “ no”.Food/Drink: you may find yourself looking down at a local delicious snake soup in china, sheep’s eyes in Saudi Arabia… a especially you are guests in someone’s home. Be brave, take small bites, and pretend it tastes like something you like. Remember that some Buddhists don’t eat beef, and Muslims don’t eat pork. If you are eating with Muslims, never touch food with left hand (the left hand is for bathroom use).Conversations: if you know the history and culture of the country, you will be confident. The French are angry at the classic American question: “What do you do for a living?” and so on.小题1:You should learn about _______ of the country if you want to go to another country.A.the people and the foodB.the culture and customsC.the language and peopleD.the behavior and conversations小题2:A Japanese meet you for the first time, he/ she will ________.A.shake hands with youB.hug with youC.kiss youD.bow to you小题3:In Bulgaria, shaking your head usually means______________.A.yesB.noC.victoryD.calm down小题4:Which of the following isn’t right?A.You can’t wear shorts in public in most parts of the world.B.You can use body language to communicate with people.C.You can use your left hand to touch food when you eat with Muslims.D.You can get along well with people you visit if you know their culture and customs well.
It is Sunday today. Anna goes shopping with her mother. She wants her mother to buy a new coat for her. In Snoopy Shop, she finds a yellow coat. She tries it on. It’s too small. She wants a big one, but the big one is not yellow. Anna doesn’t like other colors.“Let’s go to another(另外的) shop to have a look.” her mother says. Then they go to D.D.Cat Shop. The shop is big and they see many kinds of coats in different colors and sizes(尺码). Anna tries on a yellow one. It looks nice on her. So they take it for forty-five yuan.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。小题1:Anna goes shopping with her ____.A.motherB.fatherC.friendsD.sister小题2:Anna wants a new ____.A.shirtB.skirtC.coatD.dress小题3:The yellow coat is too ____ for Anna in Snoopy Shop.A.long B.bigC.shortD.small小题4: ____ is Anna’s favorite color.A.YellowB.Blue C.RedD.Green小题5: Anna’s new coat is ____ yuan.A.40B.45C.50D.55
这是一张Dave家的全家福照片。The man is his father. His name is Mike. He is a teacher in No. 3 High School. 62. Dave’s mother is next to his father. She is a nurse in Ren’ai Hospital. The girl in red is Betty. She is Dave’s sister. She is twelve. She is in Grade 7 in No. 3 High School. Who is that boy in a cap? It’s Dave. He looks like his father. Dave and Betty are in the same school, but in different grades. Dave is in Grade 8. Oh, who are the old man and woman on the sofa? They are Dave’s grandparents. They are old and they live with their children(孩子) now.阅读短文内容,完成下列任务。任务一:翻译句子。小题1:把文中的中文句子译成英语。__________________________________小题2:把文中的画线句译成中文。__________________________________任务二:回答问题。小题3:Where does Dave’s mother work? __________________________________小题4:What color are Betty’s clothes? __________________________________任务三:判断正误。 小题5:Dave’s parents are on the sofa.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号&&&& &&&& &&&&
Keeping your house clean can be a major challenge, especially if you have a job that keeps you away from home most of the time. This is even more compounded if you have children, pets and a spouse that you must take care of. This is why finding ways and means to clean your house, and keep it clean, in a minimal amount of time each day is very important. Through proper organization and a diligent schedule is possible to keep your home sparkling clean by spending only 30 short minutes a day doing so. Following are some helpful tips and strategies designed to help you keep your home in order by doing a little each day.
Doing a Morning Sweep Whether you wake up at five o'clock in the morning or seven o'clock in the morning, there is always time to go through your home and tidy up. This may entail putting the dishes that are in the dishwasher away, picking up any clothing, toys or any other personal belongings that have been left out from the night before. In addition, if there are any dirty dishes in the sink from the evening before, you can load them into the dishwasher in only a few minutes. This will make your home just a little bit easier to manage and will only take a total of about 10 to 15 min. each day. Many people allow these minor things to build up over time and by the end of the week are faced with the impossible task of cleaning a tremendous mess. Doing the morning sweep will help you avoid the buildup of clutter.
Focusing on One Room at a Time Another great way to keep your home clean and free of clutter is to choose one room that you will focus on just one day a week. This room may be the kitchen, living room, family room, den or perhaps one of the bedrooms or bathrooms. The way you do this is to allocate a certain amount of time, for example 30 min. to thoroughly clean the room you have chosen. Thoroughly cleaning includes floors, furnishings and anything else such as dusting, vacuuming or simply putting things back in their place. If you choose one room for each day of the week your home will stay clean with very little effort on your part.
Delegate Responsibilities If you have children in the home, there is absolutely no reason that they should not be responsible for some sort of chores on a daily basis. Choose something that is age-appropriate for each of your children, that each of them must do and maintain every week. In order to keep everyone happy and minimize the amount of arguing they may do over chores, make sure you rotate the chore list so that everyone has a turn cleaning each room. Even if your children are quite young, you can still find something that they can do that will help you out as well as teach them the importance of tidiness and cleanliness.
Clean as You Go Unfortunately, there are many people who do not understand how important it is to clean their mess as they make it. Some people are particularly bad at this when it comes to cooking meals. If you have ever seen a messy cook then you know exactly what I'm talking about. Cleaning whatever mess you should make at the time that the mess is made will save you time and energy later. You will also find that your home will remain cleaner for longer periods of time if you make this simple effort of cleaning behind yourself as you go. It may be hard when you come home from work to motivate yourself to clean anything, yet you will find that if you have worked hard to maintain the cleanliness of your home throughout the week, this task will be much lighter by the end of the day.
Stay on Top of Things Sometimes we can fall into the trap of allowing our children to run amok and do almost anything they want. This is especially true for working parents who cannot find the energy or the inclination to deal with things such as discipline. However, this is a recipe for disaster when it comes to the cleanliness of your home. You must take a stand and make sure that your kids understand in no uncertain terms that you will not tolerate untidiness and lazy behavior. At first you may find yourself struggling as your children will likely fight you every step of the way, especially if they're not used to having to clean up their own mess. But with a little bit of diligence and a whole lot patience, you can retrain your children to be a bit neater, therefore taking a lot of the work load off you.
There are some people who seem to keep a clean home with what seems to be no effort at all, but if you take a good look at the habits they live by you will see why they are able to live the way they do. Learning proper organizational skills can go a long way to help you run your household just a little bit smoother. Keep in mind that Rome was not built in a day and it will take some time for you to train your family and yourself start exercising some of the above-mentioned suggestions.
Jamey Wagner
C do not reprint without permission.&
ADD COMMENT
Enter the security code shown below:
Your Comment
Comment #1
(Posted by )
Thank you.&
Advertisement

我要回帖

更多关于 on one s way home 的文章

随机推荐