have a good day 歌曲beautiful day,good for learning.

阅读后.完成下面的任务.Your schooldays should be some of the best and happiest days of your life. You shouldn’t waste this wonderful opportunity to learn. Here is our advice for you to have a happy school-life. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
阅读后,完成下面的任务。Your schooldays should be some of the best and happiest days of your life. You shouldn’t waste this wonderful opportunity to learn. Here is our advice for you to have a happy school-life.小题1:Don’t say things are difficult or boring. Be interested in school-life and your school subjects. Join lots of activities. Be quick to put your hand up. Go round the school with a big smile.&小题2:School is not a holiday camp. If you are not working, you are not learning, and you are wasting your time at school. Teachers cannot make everything enjoyable.小题3: If you don’t eat a good breakfast, you will be thinking about food in class. If you go to bed late and do not have enough sleep, you will be sleepy in class. Play some sports to keep your body strong.小题4:Do not say you will do things tomorrow. If you get behind the class, it is very difficult to get back in front. You cannot finish a race if you rest all the time.小题5:Everyone fails some tests, loses some matches and has bad days. Friends are not always perfect, and they sometimes say and do unpleasant things. Don’t let small problems seem very big and important.阅读上面5段语言材料, 从中找出与它们相对应的标题, 并将其标号填入语段前的括号内。其中有两个选项是多余的。A. Plan your holiday.B. Don’t be too disappointed if things sometimes go badly.C. Do today’s work today.D. Be active in school!E. Expect to work!F. Talk about problems.G. Keep fit.
小题1:D小题2:E小题3:G小题4:C小题5:B做这样的试题,要学会抓住关键词,注意逻辑关系和归纳。小题1:D 段落中讲到Be interested in school-life and your school subjects. Join lots of activities.对学校生活及课业要感兴趣,参加大量的活动。从关键词 Be interested in 和Join lots of activities.可知,主要是说要积极对待学业。所以选D小题2:E 关键句是If you are not working, you are not learning, and you are wasting your time at school.如果你不工作,你不学习,那你就是在学校浪费时间。所以这里主要是说要期待工作。选E.小题3:G 文中讲到 不吃早饭,在课堂上就会想着食物,没有休息好,课堂上就会昏昏欲睡,所以要运动保持健康, Keep fit 保持健康之意。小题4:C 从这Do not say you will do things tomorrow.(不要说你明天会做事情)可知 这段话主要是说今天事今天毕。所以选C.小题5:B 文中讲每个人都会面临失败,朋友也不总是完美的,不要让小问题成为大问题或是重要的问题。主要是说当事情有时很糟糕的时候,也不要太失望。所以选B.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:改错题
找出划线部分错误的一项,并且在题后横线上改正。小题1:Could you tell me some informationsabout the tour to Taiyuan.小题2:I’d like to buy two air ticketsfor Nanjing.小题3:What present are you going to buy to me, mum?小题4:Everything therewere very beautiful, we enjoyed it very much.小题5:The math problem was very difficult that few students&could work it out.
题型:阅读理解
根据短文内容回答问题。Red Ribbon Week is held every year, usually during the last week of October. It started with a police officer named “Kiki” Camarena. He was sent to Mexico in order to investigate(调查) a Mexican drug company and stayed there for four and a half years. His efforts helped put a stop to several major drug making companies. So the bosses wanted to murder the men who brought them down. When Camarena left his office for a lunch date with his wife on February 7, 1985, a car drove up and kidnapped(绑架) him, and a month later he was killed. At that time he was only 37 years old.Shortly after his death, people in Camarena’s town began wearing red ribbons in his honor. Then Camarena’s high school friend, Henry Lozano, started Camarena Club. Hundreds of people joined the club and promised to be drug-free in order to honor the death of Camarena. And then schools in several states began to join in. Now, at the end of every October, millions of Americans wear red ribbons in memory of “Kiki” Camarena. So, in 1988, the first national Red Ribbon Week was founded in America.Red Ribbon Week has become the largest drug education and prevention organization in the United States. It encourages communities to stand up against drugs and it encourages children to make a promise not to take drugs in their life. 小题1:Is Red Ribbon Week held at the end of October in America?小题2:How long did “Kiki” Camarena stay in Mexico?小题3:What did “Kiki” Camarena do there?小题4:Why do people wear red ribbon during Red Ribbon Week?小题5:What’s the passage mainly about?
题型:单选题
The old lady didn’t know &&&&&&&&when the house caught fire.A.how to doB.how to do with itC.what to doD.what to do it
根据短文内容,回答下列问题。This is my story. I’m French. I fly planes in Africa. One day, when I was flying a very small plane, there was something wrong with the engine(发动机).The engine stopped. The plane was light and I could land it safely on the ground. Where was I? I couldn’t see any houses or farms. I had a bottle of water and two oranges. I had a map, too. The first day, I didn’t eat anything. In the evening, I began walking. When the sun went down, the air got cold. Where should I walk? I looked at my map and the moon and the stars. I walked and walked. The sun came up on the morning of the second day. It was too hot to walk. In the evening, I began walk. I ate an orange and drank a little water. The third day, I ate the second orange. The bottle of water was now empty. There were no houses, no trees, and no water. The hot sun came up on the fourth day. Would this be the last day on the earth? I didn’t know. What was that? A bird? A man on a hill? No! Yes, it was! I walked to him excitedly and said hello to him. He looked at me and then gave me some water. I drank and drank...小题1:Where does the writer come from?&&&&&__________________________________________________小题2:What happened to the writer one day?&&&&&&&&&&_________________________________________________小题3:What did the writer take with him?&&&&&&__________________________________________________小题4:How was the weather in the daytime?&&&&__________________________________________________&&小题5:When did the writer see a man on a hill?&&&&&&&___________________________________________________&
These days, cars are designed using computers. Let’s look at how a new car is created.First, several designers talk about the new car and any good ideas that they have. Then they sit down at their computers and draw many sketches. The best two or three drawings are chosen and then more detailed(细节的,详情的) drawings of cars are developed on the computer. You can change the size, shape or color of any part on the computer to see how the car would look and then (73 ) you can choose the best design.Both the inside and the (71) ________of the car have to be designed. Part of the inside of the car is built so that the designers can sit in it. They can feel if there is enough room inside and if they can reach everything. Then some cars are built—there are more than 15 000 parts of a car to test.(74) When everything is safe, the cars are made in the factory. Again, computers are used to make sure that all the parts are ready as they are needed. (72)The factory usually stays open all through the night so that the car production never stops.小题1:Fill in the missing word:“Both the inside and the _____________of the car have to be designed.” 小题2:The underlined phrase “stays open” means______________________. (Only in English)小题3:“You can choose the best design.” means:The best design can __________& __________. 小题4:Please translate the following sentence into Chinese:“When everything is safe, the cars are made in the factory.”__________________________________________________________________________小题5:The main idea of the passage is____________________________________________________________________.
阅读下列短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。Street Markets Around the WorldThere are many ways of shopping. You can shop by telephone, by post or through your home computer, but for many people, the most exciting way to shop is also the most traditional—at a street market. You can find markets anywhere in the world. Here are four of them:There are many “floating markets” in A perhaps the most unusual is Thailand(泰国), at a place called Damned Saduak. It’s open from six in the morning to the noon every day. People sell fresh fruit from their boats.Many Belgians(比利时人) say that the Grand Place is the most beautiful square in the world. It’s the home of a colourful flower market. It’s open every day except Monday. On Monday, instead of flowers, there’s a wonderful bird market.One of the world’s famous markets is in Mexico City(墨西哥城)—the Sonora Market. You can buy toys, birds, herbs and medicine. There’re all kinds of things. It’s open every day from early in the morning till late at night.In England, every weekend, thousands of young people from all over London travel to the Camden Market—it’s the place to go for street fashion, CDs and tapes. Many people also go there for fun.根据以上内容,完成下列表格,每空一词Names小题1:_______Feature(特征)Things to SellOpen Timethe Damnoen SaduakThailand小题2:______fresh 小题3:_____every daythe Grand 小题4:_______Belgium(比利时)beautiful小题5:__________every day except 小题6:_______birdsMondaythe Sonora MarketMexico小题7:______all kinds of小题8:_______every daythe Camden Market小题9:________fashionablefashion thingsEvery 小题10:______
题型:填空题
连词成句(注意标点及大小写)。小题1:is, her, pen, where, from, pal (?)小题2:kind, smart, pandas, of, are, because (.)小题3:office, post, it, from, across, the, is (.)小题4:like, look, your, does ,sister, what (?) 小题5:basketball, are, playing, you, school, at (?)
题型:完形填空
We are in a world full of competition. Our parents compete(竞争) with others in their office, our brothers and sisters compete with others in their colleges, and we compete with our classmates in school. (41) Many of us give up in the face of competition and will never be successful. Why can’t we do better than others? One important reason is that we have no self-confidence. In fact, everyone is born equal. You can do what others do. (42)尽管你的同学可能在某些方面比你优秀,但你也可能在其它功课上比他们好。So everyone has his own advantages(优点). Don’t look at things from a single (单个的)point of view. Try to discover your own advantages, and believe that you can do better than others in those ways. Competition is not so terrible. Don’t be afraid of it. And don’t be afraid of those classmates who are better than you. Remember that self-confidence is the first step to(43) ______. Believe in yourselves, and you will be successful one day.1. 请将黑体字翻译成汉语:_____________________________________________________2. 请将画线部分翻译成英语:____________________________________________________3. 在空白处填上适当的词:_________4. 请找出此句的同义句 “All of us are living in a world which is filled with competition.”__________________________________________________________________________5. 找出本段文章的中心句:_______________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号10 reasons why school was actually a pretty good deal | LearnEnglish Teens | British CouncilCopyright &

我要回帖

更多关于 have a good day 邮件 的文章

随机推荐