The fox___(can)just eat it什么意思___(it).

Unit 3 Why do you like koalas?      Ⅰ. 词汇   A) 根据句意和首字母提示,写出空白处所缺的单词。   1. There are many a________in Shanghai Zoo.   2. Guangdong is in the s________of China.   3. She is l . She doesn’t like working in the fields.   4. ―How do you r________after a day’s work?   ―I just sit down and have a glass of beer.   5. ―Is your English teacher f________to you all?   ―Yes,he is very kind to us.   B) 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,完成下列句子。   1. Are there different________(kind) of animals on the earth?   2. How many________(box) can you see on the table?   3. She likes________(play) with her friends.   4. Giraffes like to eat________(leaf).   5. I like giraffes because they are________(interest).      Ⅱ. 单项选择   1. ―Why do you like koalas?   ―________they are cute.   A. Because B. So C. If D. For   2. ―What do you want________when you grow up?   ―A doctor like my father.   A. be B. to be C. are D. is   3. That baby elephant is________interesting. I like it very much.   A. little B. a kind of   C. a kind D. kind of   4. ―What kind of animals do you like?   ―I’m________,so I like koalas very much.   A. Japanese B. American C. Australian D. Chinese   5. ―Look,who’s the woman________two children?   ―Don’t you know? She’s Mrs Brown.   A. and B. with C. for D. to   6. ―Mike,________here,your classmates are having a meeting.   ―Sorry,Mr Wang.   A. isn’t talking B. doesn’t talk   C. don’t talk D. not talk   7.________penguins can you see in the picture?   A. How much B. How old   C. What D. How many   8. A koala bear and________are in the zoo. The long-necked animal can eat the leaves of the tree but the koala bear can’t.   A. a dog B. a giraffe   C. a cat D. a penguin   9. What________animals do you like?   A. other B. else C. some D. others   10. ―Do you know what animal lives only in China?   ― ,of course.   A. Dolphin B. Elephant C. Lion D. Panda   11. They want________the zoo next week.   A. to visit B. visit C. will visit D. is visit   12. ―What animal is dangerous?   ― .   A. A horse B. A lion   C. A dog D. A giraffe   13. The shop is open________the day.   A. on B. during C. for D. about   14. In the zoo we can________many kinds of animals.   A. look for B. look C. see D. sees   15. I don’t like black bears,because they’re________.   A. smart B. clever C. beautiful D. ugly      Ⅲ. 句型转换 按括号内的要求改写下列句子,每空限填一词。   1. Tigers eat meat every day. (改为一般疑问句)   ________tigers________meat every day?   2. She does her housework every day. (改为否定句)   She_______ _______her housework every day.   3. I can skate well. (改为一般疑问句)   ________ skate well?   4. I like monkeys because they are smart. (对画线部分提问)   ________do you________monkeys?   5. Koalas are from Australia. (对画线部分提问)   ________ koalas________?      Ⅳ. 补全对话 根据对话内容,从方框中选择恰当的句子填空,完成对话。   A:Tomorrow is Saturday. __1__   B:Good idea. What animals do you like?   A:I like dolphins,pandas and elephants. __2__   B:I like tigers,lions and monkeys. What animals do you like best?   A:Pandas,of course.
  B:__3__   A:Because they come from China. And they are very cute. __4__   B:Yes,I do. But I like monkeys best.   A:Why?   B:__5__      A. Why do you like pandas best?   B. Because they are intelligent.   C. Let’s go and see the animals.   D. What about you?   E. Don’t you like them?      Ⅴ. 汉译英 根据汉语句子,完成英语句子,每空限填一词。   1. 狮子也来自非洲。   Lions________ ________from Africa.   2. 熊猫很害羞,所以请安静。   The pandas are very________,so please________ .   3. 他经常在晚上看电视和做作业。   He often________ ________and does his homework_____ _____ ______ .   4. 安娜喜欢和她的中国朋友玩。   Anna likes to________ ________her Chinese friends.   5. 吉姆为什么想看长颈鹿?   ________does Jim_________ _______see the giraffes?      Ⅵ. 完形填空      (A)   One morning,a crow sits __1__ an apple tree. There __2__ a piece of meat in the crow’s mouth. She wants to give it to __3__. __4__ old fox looks for his food everywhere. He __5__ the crow and the meat in her mouth. He wants to get __6__. So he says to the crow,“Good morning,Mrs Crow.   __7__ are you?” But the crow doesn’t say a word.   So the fox says to the crow again,“You’re nice. Your clothes are nice,too. I like your songs __8__. Please sing a song for __9__.”   Mrs Crow is very happy to hear that. So she opens her mouth and begins to sing. The meat drops down into __10__ mouth.   1. A. on B. behind C. in D. at   2. A. is B. are C. has D. have   3. A. baby B. babies C. her babies D. her babys   4. A. The B. An C. A D. ×   5. A. looks B. knows C. sees D. see   6. A. the crow B. the meat C. the bird D. the apple   7. A. What B. How C. Where D. Why   8. A. very B. at all C. very much D. much   9. A. him B. her C. I D. me   10. A. the bird’s B. the crow’s   C. the fox D. the fox’s      (B)   Mr King lives in a village. He has a farm and __1__ hard on it. And he’s very __2__ and has little time to travel(旅行). This autumn he picked a lot of apples in his garden. He sold them in the town and got much money and was going to travel in London. His wife asked him to take her there. He agreed __3__ her and a few days later they took a train and left for the capital(首都).   They visited some __4__ of interest,parks and a zoo. Mrs King bought nice clothes for her family and they had a good time there. But one evening the woman felt unwell. Her husband had to take her to a hospital. But he didn’t know __5__ the hospital was. He stopped a man and __6__,“Excuse me,sir? Which is the way to the hospital,please?”   The man didn’t know English and he __7__ speak French,either. Mr King said __8__ to him and had to ask others. He saw a few young men come __9__ a bar(酒吧). He came up to them and asked them the way. They all drank __10__. One of them said,“You’d better lie(躺) in the middle of the street. And soon they will take you to the hospital!”   1. A. sleeps B. works C. walks D. relaxes   2. A. busy B. kind C. free D. happy   3. A. to B. on C. in D. with   4. A. place B. garden C. places D. gardens   5. A. what B. where C. which D. how
  6. A. asked B. asks C. ask D. to ask   7. A. can’t B. mustn’t C. couldn’t D. doesn’t   8. A. thanks B. goodbye C. hi D. sorry   9. A. to B. out of C. in D. into   10. A. much too B. too much C. too many D. many      Ⅶ. 阅读理解      (A)   An elephant and a monkey are friends. And they want to know who is stronger. One of them says,“The one who can get apples in the trees across the river is stronger.”   The river is very wide. They can do nothing at all with the apples. The monkey says,“I can’t swim.” The elephant says,“I can swim. Please sit on my back.” So in this way they go across the river. The apple trees are very high. The elephant can’t reach the apples. The monkey climbs up the tree and gets many apples.   Now they know they should help each other whenever they want to do things successfully.   根据短文内容,从A,B,C,D中选择正确答案。   1. The elephant and the monkey want to know________.   A. who is smarter B. who is higher   C. who can swim D. who is stronger   2.________can’t swim.   A. The elephant B. The monkey   C. The big animals D. The small animals   3.________can’t reach the apples in the high trees.   A. The elephant B. The monkey   C. The high animals D. The short animals   4. At last the monkey goes across the river with the help of________.   A. the elephant B. the monkey   C. an animal D. a boat   5. From the story we learn we should________.   A. learn from the elephant B. learn from the monkey   C. A and B D. help each other      (B)   The cow asks the horse,“Moo,where’s John,the farmer?” The horse answers,“Hee,I don’t know. Ask the hen.” The horse asks the hen,“Where’s John,the farmer?” The hen answers,“Cluck,cluck,I don’t know.” The hen asks the duck the same question. The duck answers,“Quack,quack,I don’t know.” Then the duck asks the dog. “Ruff,ruff,” answers the dog,“I don’t know.”   At last the dog asks the cat,“Where’s John,the farmer?” “Meow,meow,” says the cat,“I don’t know.”   They are all hungry. Where is John? Do you know?   根据短文内容,从A,B,C,D中选择正确答案。   1. Who does the hen ask?   A. The horse. B. The cow.   C. The duck. D. The sheep.   2. What is the dog’s language?   A. Ruff. B. Meow. C. Cluck. D. Moo.   3. How many animals does John have?   A. Six B. Seven. C. Eight. D. Nine.   4. Why are the animals looking for John?   A. Because they’re hungry. B. Because they play games.   C. Because they’re afraid. D. Because they like him.   5. Do you know where John is?   A. Under a tree. B. In his house.   C. We don’t know. D. Near a hill.      (C)   Kangaroos(袋鼠) live in Australia. They can’t run and they can’t walk. But they can jump more than nine meters a time.   They can jump very fast――thirty kilometers per hour. Baby kangaroos are very small――only three centimeters long. They can’t jump and they can’t see. A young kangaroo is always in its mother’s pouch for the first six months. They can see when they are nine weeks old. They can jump when they are eight months old.
  Camels(骆驼) are perfect for desert life. They have two rows of eyelashes to keep sand out. They can close their long noses to keep out the sand,too.   Camels have humps on their backs――some have one and some have two. Humps do not carry water. They carry food.   If a camel is hungry,its hump will get smaller. If a camel is thirsty it will drink a lot of water at one time. A thirsty camel can drink up to one hundred and forty liters of water. If it drinks a lot of water,it won’t drink again for over a week.   根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D中选择正确答案。   1. Kangaroos________very fast.   A. walk B. run C. jump D. go   2. A young kangaroo can leave its mother’s pouch when it’s________old.   A. nine weeks B. eight months   C. six months D. one year   3. Camels have________,so they are not afraid of strong winds in deserts.   A. eyelashes and long noses B. big bodies   C. humps D. four feet   4. There is________in a camel’s hump.   A. water B. food C. sand D. milk   5. A camel drinks________.   A. little water B. water very often   C. a little water when it’s thirsty D. a lot of water when it’s thirsty      (D)   The kangaroo lives in Australia. It has very strong legs. It can jump high. It is good at looking after its baby. A mother kangaroo has a pouch in the front of its body.   The giraffe is from Africa. It can run fifty kilometers an hour. It has a very long neck and long legs. It can eat leaves on a very tall tree.   The penguin lives on the South Pole. It is always very cold there. It is black and white. It can walk on the ice and swim in the sea. It’s a big bird,but it can’t fly. It eats fish. It has very short legs. It looks very lovely. Children like it very much.   The panda is very lovely. It is from China. It is white and black. It likes bamboo shoots. There are not many of them in China now. Everyone in the world loves it very much.   Notes:pouch育儿袋,neck脖子,the South Pole南极,bamboo shoots竹笋   根据短文内容,在空白处填上一个适当的单词,使句子意义完整。   1. The kangaroo lives in________and it has very strong hind________.   2. The giraffe is from________and it can run________kilometers an hour.   3. The giraffe has a very long________and it can eat________on a very tall tree.   4. The penguin lives in________weather and it eats________.   5. The________is from China and________in the world likes it very much.      Ⅷ. 短文填空 根据短文内容和所给的首字母提示,在空格内填上适当的单词,使短文意思通顺、完整。   There are many different k__1__ of zoo animals. I’m going to talk about six animals that are good for a zoo.   Koalas are good for a zoo. They come from A__2__. They are quiet,friendly,and c__3__. Children like koalas. The koalas like to have t__4__ for their homes. Giraffes are good zoo animals. They come from A__5__. They are i__6__ and exciting. They need a big home at the zoo. L__7__ are also from Africa. They are exciting to watch,but they are scary,too. They are not cute. Dolphins are good for some zoos. They need a lot of water for their home. They are very s__8__ and interesting. Elephants are exciting animals from Africa. They are f__9__ to people. They need a swimming pool. Tigers are b__10__ animals. They come from India and China. They are exciting but scary. They need a place where they can run.
     Ⅸ. 书面表达   请以“My Cat”为题,写一篇50个词左右的短文。可以写说明文,也可以写记叙文。      Unit 4 I want to be an actor.      Ⅰ. 词汇   A) 从A、B、C、D、E中选出与下面句子意思相符的图画。      A B C D E      1. His uncle is a policeman.   2. My aunt is a shop assistant.   3. Acting is an interesting and exciting job.   4. Her sister is a nurse.   5. My aunt is a reporter.   B) 根据句意及首字母提示,写出空白处所缺的单词。   1. His father is a doctor. He works in a h .   2. The woman t________is very kind. We all like her.   3. It’s d________to swim in that big river.   4. He is a r . He woks at CCTV.   5. He is very rich. He has a lot of m .   C) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出空白处所缺的单词。   6.________(作为) a student,you must listen to the teacher carefully in class.   7. There is something new in today’s________(报纸).   8. He often tells us________(故事) on Sundays.   9.________(夏季) isn’t my favorite season,because it’s too hot.   10. Mr Wang likes to work with________(年轻的) people.   D) 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。   1. His father and uncle are________(policeman).   2. I don’t know he is a________(wait).   3. It’s________(danger) to play football in the street.   4. Two________(thief) were sent to the police station.   5. Lu Yiming is a famous________(report).      Ⅱ. 单项选择   1. ―What does your father do?   ―________.   A. He is very tall B. He comes from Beijing   C. He is a policeman D. He is very friendly   2. Do you want to be________actor when you grow up?   A. a B. an C. the D. ×   3. They have a job for you________a waiter.   A. as B. to C. for D. with   4. She enjoys talking________people. She wants to be a reporter.   A. at B. for C. with D. on   5. He wants to be a policeman,________it’s an exciting job.   A. so B. and C. or D. because   6. ―Do you like________people on the phone?   ―No,I don’t.   A. talk with B. to talk   C. to talk with D. talking   7. Can you________,please?   A. give to me some water B. give some water me   C. give me to some water D. give me some water   8. If you want to tell me the news at that time,you can call me________.   A. at B. in C. to D. for   9. We want a P.E. teacher________us volleyball.   A. teach B. to teach   C. teaches D. to teaching   10. ―________is your aunt?   ― She is a bank clerk.   A. Who B. How C. Where D. What      Ⅲ. 句型转换 按括号内的要求改写下列句子,每空限填一词。   1. My sister works at a TV station. (改为一般疑问句)   ________your sister________at a TV station?   2. Julia likes to sing and dance. (改为否定句)   Julia________ ________to sing________dance.   3. What does his father do? (改为同义句)   What________his father’s________?   4. I want to be a shop assistant. (对画线部分提问)   ______ ______ you want to________?   5. The young man likes the job because it’s exciting. (对画线部分提问)   _____ _______ the young man________the job?      Ⅳ. 汉译英 根据汉语句子,完成英语句子,每空限填一词。   1. 作为一名记者来为我们工作吧!   Then come and_________ _______us________a reporter.   2. 我的工作很有趣,但也有点危险。   My work is________but______ _______ _______ .   3. 人们把他们的钱给我或者从我这儿取走他们的钱。   People________their money________me or________their money________me.   4. 李明想成为一名警察。   Li Ming_____ ______ _____ a policeman.
  5. 他有时侯在课堂上讲话。   He_______ _________in class.      Ⅴ. 单句改错 从A,B,C,D中找出错项,并加以改正。   1. It’s a interesting job.      A B   C    D   2. Do you want work for a magazine?         A  B  C   D   3. We have a job to you as an actor.          A  B   C   D   4. My father works with people and makes moneys for my family.           A    B      C  D   5. What does your father and mother do?     A  B        C     D      Ⅵ. 补全对话   A) 从下面方框中选出合适的选项填入空白处,完成对话。   Marsha:Excuse me. I’m your new classmate. I’m Marsha. What’s your name,please?   Mike:My name is Mike. Where are you from?   Marsha:__1__ What do you want to be?   Mike:I want to be a policeman. And you?   Marsha:__2__   Mike:Why?   Marsha:__3__   Mike:By the way,what do your parents do?   Marsha:My father is a teacher and my mother is a bank clerk.   Mike:__4__   Marsha:Yes,they are. __5__   Mike:My parents both work in a hospital. They are both doctors.   Marsha:Really?   Mike:Yeah.      A. Because it’s an interesting job.   B. Are they busy with their jobs?   C. I want to be a newspaper reporter.   D. Where do your parents work?   E. I am from Australia.      B) 根据对话内容,在空白处填上适当的单词,使对话意思通顺、完整,每空限填一词。   A:Betty,what __1__ your father __2__?   B:He’s a doctor.   A:Do you __3__ to __4__ a doctor,too?   B:Oh,no,I want __5__ __6__ a teacher.   A:What does your mother do,then?   B:She __7__ a sales assistant.   A:__8__ does she work?   B:She works in a shop in Hefei.   A:What __9__ your brother?   B:He __10__ a police officer.      Ⅶ. 完形填空      (A)   There are four people in my family. My father is a policeman. His work is kind of __1__. He’s very busy. He often has __2__ outside. Sometimes we can’t __3__ him all day. But I love him very much. My mother is a bank clerk,__4__ she wants to be a reporter. She says her job is __5__ and being a reporter is interesting,__6__ she can meet many interesting people. My brother is a waiter. He __7__ his job,because he thinks he can meet many new friends when he __8__.   I’m a middle school __9__. I study hard because I want to be a teacher in the future. I think it’s not __10__ for me.   1. A. interesting B. boring C. dangerous D. difficult   2. A. work B. meals C. drinks D. food   3. A. hear B. say C. look D. see   4. A. but B. and C. so D. or   5. A. boring B. interesting C. difficult D. exciting   6. A. so B. but C. because D. why   7. A. dislikes B. wants C. likes D. does   8. A. plays B. works C. relaxes D. studies   9. A. teacher B. worker C. reporter D. student   10. A. interesting B. difficult C. boring D. fun      (B)   Lily is a good __1__. She is thirteen. Jack is __2__ brother. He is a student,__3__. They go to school __4__ 7:30 __5__ the morning. Their father is a college __6__. He __7__ English there. Her mother is a bank clerk. It’s Sunday today. The family are all __8__ home. Look! Their mother is cleaning __9__ room. And their father is helping Lily __10__ her math. Jack is reading a magazine. They are very busy.   1. A. student B. worker C. nurse D. reporter   2. A. she B. she’s C. her D. hers
  3. A. and B. to C. too D. two   4. A. at B. on C. in D. to   5. A. for B. in C. on D. during   6. A. worker B. doctor C. coach D. teacher   7. A. teach B. teaches C. speak D. speaks   8. A. in B. on C. to D. at   9. A. a B. the C. hers D. theirs   10. A. for B. in C. with D. about      Ⅷ. 阅读理解      (A)   Good evening,and welcome to our Job Talk. Please introduce yourself,and tell us about your job.   Hi,everyone. I’m Alan,and I’m a reporter. I work for a newspaper. It’s an interesting job. I like my job very much.   Hello! My name is Karen,and I’m a photographer(摄影师). My brother is a photographer,too. We both work for a magazine. We work late every evening.   Good evening! My name is Jenny. I’m a driver. I drive a taxi. I can meet many interesting people every day. It’s fun.   I’m Susan. I’m s shop assistant. I sell clothes. I’m always very busy on weekends.   My name is Frank. I’m an actor. I act in plays. I have a part-time(兼职的) job. I’m a waiter in a restaurant on weekends.   根据短文内容,从A,B,C,D中选择正确答案。   1. ―What does Alan do?   ―He is a________.   A. newspaper reporter B. magazine reporter   C. CCTV reporter D. bank clerk   2. Who does Karen work with?   A. Her sister. B. Her father.   C. Her brother. D. Her friend.   3. ―What is Jenny?   ―She is a________.   A. doctor B. teacher   C. shop assistant D. driver   4. Susan sells________in a clothing shop.   A. magazines B. clothes C. books D. vegetables   5. Where does Frank work on weekends?   A. At school. B. At home.   C. In a shop. D. In a restaurant.      (B)   A television reporter is talking to three of the most important people in America. One is a rich banker,another is a rich boss,and the third is a great owner who has many buildings in the center of New York.   The reporter is talking to them about being important.   “How do we know if someone is really important?” the reporter asks the banker.   The banker thinks for a few minutes and then says,“I think anyone who is invited to the White House(白宫) to meet the president(总统) of the United States is really important.”   The reporter turns to the boss,“Do you agree with him?” she asks.   The boss says,“No,I don’t. I think the president invites a lot of people to the White House. You’d only be important if you were visiting the president when there was a telephone call from the French president,but the U.S. president said he was too busy to answer it.”   The reporter turns to the owner of many buildings and asks,“Do you agree to that?”   “No,I don’t,” he says,“I don’t think that makes the visitor important but that makes the president important.”   “Then what would make the visitor important?” the reporter asks.   “Oh,I think if the visitor to the White House was talking to the president and the phone rang,and the president picked it up,listened and then said to the visitor,‘It’s for you.’ Then the visitor is really important.”   根据短文内容,从A,B,C,D中选择正确答案。   1. Who is talking to the three most important Americans?
  A. A reporter. B. A banker. C. A president. D. A visitor.   2. Who does the banker think is really important?   A. Himself.   B. The boss.   C. The visitors to the White House.   D. The owner of many buildings.   3. What does the boss think the president of the U.S. would do if he had a really important visitor?   A. Give no answer to any phone call.   B. Introduce the visitor to the president of France.   C. Invite the visitor to dinner.   D. Let the visitor use the telephone in the White House.   4. What does the owner of many buildings think would happen to an important person at the White House?   A. The visitor would be on telephone.   B. The visitor would meet the president of France.   C. The visitor would receive a phone call there.   D. The visitor would phone many important people.   5. Who is NOT talking?   A. The reporter.   B. The man who has many buildings.   C. The rich banker.   D. The president of the United States.      (C)   Peter is from England. He is a student of No. 1 International School. He lives in Beijing with his parents.   His father is a coach and works in a football team. All the football players there respect and love him very much.   Peter’s mother is a doctor and works in the International Hospital. She is very kind to her patients,and she is always busy and happy.   Peter has two cousins. One is Janet,and the other is Tony. Janet is a bank clerk in a town near London. She doesn’t like her job because she thinks it’s boring. She wants to be an actress. Tony has an interesting but kind of dangerous job in London. He is a policeman.   Notes:coach教练; respect尊敬; patient病人   根据短文内容,回答下列问题。   1. What does Peter’s father do?   2. What does Peter’s mother do?   3. How many cousins does Peter have?   4. What does Tony do?   5. Why doesn’t Janet like her job?      (D)   Amy:Millie,you’re a shop assistant,right?   Millie:Yes.   Amy:Do you like your job?   Millie:Yes,but I’m very busy. I really want to be a doctor.   Amy:A doctor? Doctors always work hard.   Millie:Yes,but it is interesting.   Amy:What about you,Simon? What do you do?   Simon:I’m a taxi driver,but I want to be a policeman.   Amy:Oh? Why?   Simon:Well,driving a taxi all day is really boring and tiring while being a policeman is exciting.   Amy:But it’s dangerous. I’m a reporter. I work for a magazine. It’s a nice job. But I want to be a singer. I like singing,you know.   根据对话内容,完成下列表格。      Ⅸ. 书面表达   假如你是一位中学校长,你需要招聘一位教师。要求的条件是:1. 能吃苦耐劳 2. 喜欢孩子 3. 会讲英语或法语 4. 会唱歌、跳舞或弹奏一种乐器。   你的电话是: 联系人:Mr Li   短文题目:Wanted      Key to Unit 3:   Ⅰ. A) 1. animals 2. south 3. lazy 4. relax 5. friendly   B) 1. kinds 2. boxes 3. playing/to play 4. leaves 5. interesting   Ⅱ. 1-5 ABDCB 6-10 CDBAD 11-15 ABBCD   Ⅲ. 1. Do,eat 2. doesn’t,do 3. Can,you 4. Why,like   5. Where,are,from   Ⅳ. 1-5 CDAEB   Ⅴ. 1. also,come/are,also 2. shy,be,quiet   3. watches,TV,in,the,evening 4. play,with 5. Why,want,to   Ⅵ. (A) 1-5 CACBC 6-10 BBCDD   (B) 1-5 BADCB 6-10 ACDBB   Ⅶ. (A) 1-5 DBAAD (B) 1-5 CABAC (C) 1-5 CCABD   (D) 1. Australia,legs 2. Africa,fifty 3. neck,leaves
  4. cold,fish 5. panda,everyone   Ⅷ. 1. kinds 2. Australia 3. cute 4. trees 5. Africa 6. interesting   7. Lions 8. smart 9. friendly 10. beautiful   Ⅸ. One possible version:   I have a cat. It’s quite clever. Its name is Mi Mi. It always sleeps during the day and “works” at night. It’s black and white. It likes to eat fish and meat. It is very friendly to me and often plays with me in my bedroom. It is my good friend. I like it very much.      Key to Unit 4:   Ⅰ. A) 1-5 CEADB   B) 1. hospital 2. teacher 3. dangerous 4. reporter 5. money   C) 1. As 2. newspaper 3. stories 4. Summer 5. young   D) 1. policemen 2. waiter 3. dangerous 4. thieves 5. reporter   Ⅱ. 1-5 CBACD 6-10 CDABD   Ⅲ. 1. Does,work 2. doesn’t,like,or 3. is,job 4. What,do,be   5. Why,does,like   Ⅳ. 1. work,for,as 2. interesting,kind,of,dangerous   3. give,to,get,from 4. wants,to,be 5. sometimes,talks   Ⅴ. 1. B。 a→an 2. B。 work→to work 3. B。 to→for   4. D。 moneys→money 5. B。 does→do   Ⅵ. (A) 1-5 ECABD   (B) 1. does 2. do 3. want 4. be 5. to 6. be 7. is 8. Where   9. about/is 10. is   Ⅶ. (A) 1-5 CBDAA 6-10 CCBDB   (B) 1-5 ACCAB 6-10 DBDBC   Ⅷ. (A) 1-5 ACDBD (B) 1-5 ACACD   (C) 1. He is a coach. 2. She is a doctor. 3. Two.   4. He is a policeman. 5. Because she thinks it’s boring.   (D) 1. shop assistant 2. doctor 3. taxi driver 4. policeman   5. reporter   Ⅸ. One possible version:   Wanted   Can you work hard? Do you like children? Are you good to children? Can you speak English or French? Can you sing or dance? And can you play the piano,violin or other musical instruments? If your answer is “Yes”,then we have a job for you as a teacher.   Call Mr Li at .
【相关论文推荐】

我要回帖

更多关于 i can eat a horse 的文章

随机推荐