四年级上册用时间用现在进行时造句句

&div class=motable&看图用现在进行时造句.&/div&&div class=motr&1. &IMG style=&VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle& border=0 src=&/pic1/upload/papers/c03/ 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
看图用现在进行时造句。1. &&& __________________________________________________________________________________2. &&& __________________________________________________________________________________3. &&& __________________________________________________________________________________4. &&& __________________________________________________________________________________5. && __________________________________________________________________________________
1. Lucy is writing&now.2. Li Lei is playing computer games.3. Lily&is boating. 4.&They are playing badmintion.5. They are jumping.(答案不唯一)
请在这里输入关键词:
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号看图用现在进行时造句。 1. ___________________________
练习题及答案
看图用现在进行时造句。
1.     __________________________________________________________________________________2.     __________________________________________________________________________________3.     __________________________________________________________________________________4.     __________________________________________________________________________________5.    __________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:同步题
所属题型:写作题
试题难度系数:中档
答案(找答案上)
1. Lucy is writing now.2. Li Lei is playing computer games.3. Lily is boating. 4. They are playing badmintion.5. They are jumping.(答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
初中三年级英语试题“ 看图用现在进行时造句。 1. ___________________________”旨在考查同学们对
……等知识点的掌握情况,关于英语的核心考点解析如下:
此练习题为精华试题,现在没时间做?,以后再看。
根据试题考点,只列出了部分最相关的知识点,更多知识点请访问。
考点名称:
英语小作文:
多指便条、请假条等,在写作的时候要注意文章的格式(称呼、正文、签名、日期)。
便条、请假条格式:
1. 便条一般指简洁的书面留言,常用于朋友、同事或家庭成员之间,内容包括:提供信息、安排活动、表示抱歉、提出要求或咨询等。
邀请发言、请假条也属便条之列。行文用词简洁明了、目的明确。
2. 便条内容简单明了。不写与要转达的口信无关的内容。同学们经常易犯这方面的错误,写一些多余的话。
3. 格式与书信类似,但是称呼只写对话的名字,不必加客套词 dear 之类,除非对年长者。结尾只签自己的名字或称谓。
4. 经常用简略句。省去主语、宾语、助动词等。
如: Thanks for the repair. Back at 8 p. m. Not milk today. Called round to see if you could come out tonight, but no one in. 不注重文字的推敲、句子的顺序,也不拘于写作形式。
二、请假条:
1、要求:开门见山,内容简短,用词通俗
2、写请假条的时间一般位于右上角。
3、称呼写在日期下一行的左上角。一般以Dear开头。
4、正文简洁明了。只需把请假的理由和请假时间说清楚即可。
5、为说明请假事由是真实的,要在正文后另起一行写上:I enclose a doctor&s certificate. (我附上了医生证明。)
6、署名写在右下角。名字上一行写上Yours,或Your student, 或Yours sincerely 等。
相关练习题推荐
与“ 看图用现在进行时造句。 1. ___________________________”相关的知识点试题(更多试题练习--)
微信沪江中考
CopyRight & 沪江网2017pep四年级上册unit3|unit3&Period1教案
当前位置: && 正文
pep四年级上册unit3|unit3&Period1教案
21:16:27 来源: 责任编辑:
篇一 : unit3&Period1教案第三单元第一课时&&& unit3&&& the first lessoni: teaching contents :a . let’s talk and let’s practiseii: teaching aims&&& ss can listen say and use freely sentences&&& how many…….can you see? i can see……in real situationiii:teaching difficult point:&ss can understand and say: the black one is a bird&iv: teaching dools:a teaching pictures& a kite&& word& cards&v:& teaching steps:&&&& stepi: preparation1.&&&&&& sing a song together :ten little candles dance2.&&&&&& let’s chant: following the tapei have a pencil. me tooi have abook. me tooi have a ruler . me tooi have a bag.. me tooi'm going to school . me too3.&&&&&& freetalk.a: look& i have a teddy bearb: wow.& it”s nice. i like itmay i have a look?a: sure here you are b:thank youa:& you”re welcomework in pairs .& check 2 groups&&&& stepii: presentation 1.&&&&&& t: shows a picture and sayslook .how many books?ss:3t: how many apples can you see?ss:i can see 5use& the& picture2.&&&&&& t shows qurckly four green pencils and a black pen and asks:how many pencils can you see ?ss: i can see 5t:& says:no,the black one& is a& penss read following the t . together& one by one3.&&&&&& t shows a picture of kite& and says:look .i have a new kite .is it beantiful?t: teacher reads: beautiful& . it”s beantiful& ss& repeat.4.&&&&&& t: today wu yifan and amy will fly the kite listen to the tape and answer the question.how many kites can you see?&&&&& stepiii: practice1.& listen to the tape (a.just listen& b.listen and repeat)2.& read after the t3.& read by yourselves4.& act out the dialogue in groups5.& chect 2—3 groupsstepiv: production1.&&&&&& make a new dialogue like thisa:look. i have a new kiteb:oh. it”s beautifula:let”s fly itb:& oka:& let”s go ask and answer:& how many-------can you see?2.&&&&&&& &&&& &&&&&&& &&&&& stepv: progress1.&&&& sum—up:t shows some pictures and says:&& how many……can you see?& ss:i can see……2.&&&& do exercises:a:& (&& ). how many kites can you see?__________.&&&&&&& a. i can see 12&&& b.& i& have 11b:& (&& )& the black one______a& bird .&&&&&&& a. is&&&&&&&&&&& b.& arec:& finish: 一课一练 3.&&&& homeworka:&& listen to the tapeb:& read the dialogue to your parents or your friends.&板书设计&&&&&&& the& writing& bb&&& &how mang kites can you see? &&&&&&&&&&&& i can see……….&&&&&&&&&&&& the black one is a bird.篇二 : M6-Unit3外研 七年级 上册Module 9 A trip to the zoo Unit 3Language in useObjective:To learn to use presentsimple tenseObserveAre you familiar with these sentences? They are all from the texts we have learnt. 1. — Is the camel African? — Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t. — Does the camel eat fruit? — Yes, it does. / No, it doesn’t.2. — Is the wolf European? — Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t. — Does the wolf eat fruit? — Yes, it does. / No, it doesn’t. 3. It doesn’t eat meat. 4. The tiger lives in Asia. 5. — Does it eat meat? — No, it doesn’t. It eats plants. 6. The camel lives in the deserts of Africa and Asia.7. It carries its babies in a pocket on the front of its body. 8. The panda eats about 30 kilos of bamboo a day. 9. It likes water and is good at swimming. 10. The zoo has many kinds of animals. 有没有注意到单数第三人称行为动词 的一般现在时的使用?1. to test your sense of observation 2. to test your ability of short-term memory 3. to test your ability of inductive method1. — Is the camel African? is isn’t — Yes, it ____(be). / No, it ____(be). — Does the camel eat fruit? — Yes, it _____(do). / No, it does _______(do). doesn’t 2. — Is the wolf European? — Yes, it ____(be). / No, it____ (be). isn’t is — Does the wolf eat fruit? does doesn’t — Yes, it____(do). / No, it ______(do).doesn’t 3. It _______(do not) eat meat. 4. The tiger _____(live) in Asia. lives 5. — Does ____(do) it eat meat? — No, it _______(do). It eats ____(eat) doesn’t plants. 6. The camel ____(live) in the lives deserts of Africa and Asia.carries 7. It ______(carry) its babies in a pocket on the front of its body. eats 8. The panda _____(eat) about 30 kilos of bamboo a day. 9. It _____(like) water and likes is ____(be) good at swimming. 10. The zoo _____(have) many has kinds of animals.当主语是第三人称单数,表示经常性、 习惯性的行为时,我们这样表达: She speaks English. He lives far away from school. 如果表示不常做某事,该怎样表达呢? 她不说英语。 She doesn’t speak English. 他住地离学校不远。 He doesn’t live far away from school.你能总结出什么呢 主语是第三人称单数的行为动词的一般 现在时否定形式是在行为动词前加 doesn’t (does not ),这时要注意把谓语动 词还原为动词原形。试比较肯定与否定 句中行为动词形式的变化: 肯定:He gets up very early. 他起床很早。 否定:He doesn’t get up very early. 他起床不很早。如果要问别人是否经常做某事,我们要 采用下面的表达方式: —Does the panda eat meat?熊猫吃肉吗? —No, it doesn’t. 不,它不吃。 —Does it eat bamboo? 它吃竹子吗? —Yes, it does. 是的,吃。从以上例子可以看出,行为动词的第三 人称单数一般现在时疑问形式是在句首 加助动词does ,而加does之后,后面的 谓语动词像否定句一样也要用原形。 试比较: 肯定:He gets up very early. 他起床很早。 疑问:Does he get up very early? 他起床很早吗?比较下列两组句子 We have dinner at school. You sing very well. They go to school on Sunday.He never listens to music. She always wears school clothes. It often eats meat.(1) 当主语为he/she/it单数名词时,谓语 动词要用第三人称单数形式。其否定句 在谓语动词前加doesn’t (does not),并 把行为动词变为动词原形。 例如:She likes noodles. 她喜欢面条。 She doesn’t like noodles. 她不喜欢面条。(2) 当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词 的形式需做以下变化。 ① 一般在词尾加-s。help-helps ② 以s, x, ch, sh 结尾, 加-es。wash-washes ③ 以辅音加o结尾,加-es。go-goes④ 以辅音加y结尾,变y为i,加-es。study-studies把下列动词变为第三人称单数形式。 read readscarry carrieswatch watches do does现在把行为动词第三人称单数的各种 句式总结如下:肯定句:主语+动词的第三人称单数形式 否定句:主语+doesn’t +动词原形 疑问句:Does+主语+动词原形? 肯定回答:Yes, 主语+does. 否定回答:No, 主语+ doesn’t.Quiz注: word 文档 点击此处链接一、 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. The monkey _____ (like) bananas. likes 2. Lucy ___________ (not visit) Japan. doesn’t visit 3. ____ Tiger ____ (live) in the wild in Does live China? gives 4. The worker _____ (give) the lion ten kilos of meat a day. 5. Where does the wolf _____ (come) ____ come from?二、 句型转换。 1. My favourite animal is the elephant. (对划线部分提问) _____ is your favourite animal? What _ 2. Hand often goes to see his grandparents on Saturdays. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) Does Hand often go to see his ____ __ grandparents on Saturdays? No, he _______. doesn’t3. Our school has two thousand students. (改为同义句) _____ ___ There are two thousand students in our school. 4. The panda is from China. (改为同义句) The panda ______ _____ China. comes from 5. The tiger eats 5 kilos of meat a day. (对划线部分提问) ____ _____ meat does the tiger eat a day? How muchHomeworkReview the grammar we have learned today.To preview the new words and expressions in Module 7 Unit 1.篇三 : +刘思情+六年级下册unit3辅 导 讲 义一、教学目标1.讲评上次的课后作业,巩固unit2的知识点。[]2.复习六年级下册的unit3.二、上课内容Step1:讲评上次的课后作业Step2:复习单词Step3:朗读短文Step4:重点句型Step5:重点语法三.课后作业语法练习四、家长签名(本人确认:孩子已经完成“课后作业”) _____1刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3六年级下册unit 2一,重点词汇tired 累的;疲倦的excited 兴奋的stayed up late 熬夜got a kitten 得到一只小猫because 因为mountain 山into 进入...里面chicken 鸡肉presents 礼物 scared 害怕的 upset 不安的 heard a noise 听到一声响 got a poor grade 考得不好 climb 爬 why 为什么 hole 洞 practice 练习 press 压,按 2刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3bread 面包 brother 兄弟break 折断二.朗读短文Detective WorkA bank robber stole a lot of money. He was caught and sent to prison, but the money was never found. When he came out of prison, they watched him to see what he would do. Here is the detective, reporting to the inspector. "Yes, sir, I found Johnny . I followed him all around the town, but frankly, I couldn't make anything out of what he bought. Here's the list." shirt , heavy crowbar, box of chocolates , shovel, heavy hammer, bunch of flowers .The inspector said, "Good. That helps me a lot. Do you remember how we watched him helping his neighbour, old Mrs. Judson to cover her backyard with cement?3刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3detective 侦探 robber 强盗,盗贼 prison 监狱inspector 检察官 frankly 坦白地,真诚地 crowbar 铁撬,撬棒 shovel 铲,铁铲 hammer 铁锤,锤子 backyard 后院 cement 水泥侦探工作一个盗贼从银行偷了很多钱。()他被抓住送到监狱,但是钱没找到。当他从监狱出来时,他被监视,看他会做什么。这不,侦探正向检察官报告:“是的,先生,我发现了强尼,我跟着他转遍了全镇,但坦白说,我不能从他买的东西中推断出什么。这里是清单。” 衬衫、大铁撬、一盒巧克力铁铲、大铁锤、一束花 。 检察官说:“好,这对我很有帮助。你还记得我们看到他是怎么帮他的邻居,贾德森老太太用水泥铺院子的吗?”三.重点句型4刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit31.Why........?为什么.....Because.......因为.....Why作为特殊疑问代词,意为为什么,问原因。[)而回答的首要是先说because,意为因为,说出原因。例句:Why did you get up so late?你为什么那么晚才起床呢?Because I was so tired.因为我太累了。2. We are going to find the history museum.我们将要找到历史博物馆. 这个句子中,有一个短语能够指明句子的时态,这个短语是(are going to find),那么这个句子是(一般将来时).这个句子中,一般将来时的基本构成是:am/is/are going to do sth.意思是 将要做某事 。练习:(1)翻译:我将要成为一个英俊的科学家当我长大后.I _____________________________when(当??时)I grow up(长大).(2)改错:①We be going to turn left at the corner.5刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3②She is going to being a beautiful policewoman你知道为什么be going to这个短语表示一般将来时吗?其实,严格意义上的一般现在时是由:情态动词will(将,将要)+动词原形表示,例如上面的翻译题的同义句是: I will be a handsome scientist when I grow up.而go,come,fly等表示方位转移的动词,可以用进行时表将来.也就是说,be going to就相当于进行时表将来,所以go要加ing,变为现在分词. 例如:I’m flying to Beijing tomorrow. 翻译为“我明天将要坐飞机去北京”,这个例子是用进行时表将来。[) 练习:a. 你还记得现在分词的构成么?写出下列动词的现在分词play: make lie die study b.-Tom,come here,please. -I’m coming,mom.翻译:3.find“找到,发现”,look for意思是“寻找”。比较这两个动词,find强调结果,look for强调动作。6刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3Look at this picture. They are looking for a bird in the picture.看这张图片,他们 正在图中寻找一只鸟。[)I find a bomb(炸弹)under my bed. I’m scared 我发现床底下有炸弹,我害怕极了。与这两个相近词汇类似的还有see“看到”与look at“看,瞧”;hear“听到”与listen to“听”练习:a.( )We are ___you everywhere.A.finding B.look for C.looking for.四.重点语法不可数名词与可数单复数1)名词可以分为可数名词和不可数名词,不可数名词没有单复数,一律看作单数。7刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3一般情况,1.在单数名词后面加-s构成。[)如:game→_______ , boy→_______2. 以s , x , sh , ch 结尾的单数名词变复数,在词尾加-es构成。如:box→_________ , bus→________ , dish→_______ , peach→________3. 以o结尾,表示有生命的事物的单数名词变复数加-es;表示没有生命的事物的单数名词变复数加-s 。如: potato→_________ , tomato→________ ; photo→__________ , piano→__________ 等。4.以辅音字母加y结尾的单数名词变复数,将y改成i后再加-es。 如:factory→__________ , story→_________ , family→__________ 等。5.以f或fe结尾的单数名词变复数,将f或fe改成v, 然后再加-es 。 如:leaf→________ , life →________ , knife→__________ 等。注意:many用于修饰可数名词复数,首先必须是可是名词,其次这个名词必须使用复数形式,可以作为判定名词 单复数的标志 。much只能修饰不可数名词,作为选择不可数名词的判据。8刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3课堂练习请选择正确选项(不可数名词与名词单复数)1. They come from different ______A. country B. countries C. a country D. countrys2. How many ______ do you see in the picture?A. tomatos B. tomatoes C. tomato D. the tomato3. They are______.A . woman teachers B. women teachers C. women teacher D. woman teacher4. Would you like _______ ,please?A. two glass of water B. two glasses of waterC. two glass of waters D. two glasses of waters5. ______ like ______ by air.A. Greens, travelling B. The Green, travelingC. The Greens, travel D. The Greens, traveling6. There is no ______ in the plate.A. apples B. oranges C. rice D. eggs7. _______ are good for our health.A. Tomatos B. Tomatoes C. Tomato8. ______ and ______ are not friends.A. Foxs…wolfs B. Foxes…wolfs C. Foxes…wolves9刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit39. These are the ______ of our national ______.A. photos … heroes B. photoes … heroes C. photos … heros10. The ______ are running on the ______.A. deer … grasses B. deers … grass C. deer … grass根据中文意思,完成下面的填空。[]1.I often (去钓鱼)in the river.2.My mother is going to buy (一盒)tissues.3.He (有时)takes the subway to work.4.I (去)dancing (一次)a week.5. (怎样) do you get to school? Ride the (自行车) .6.I (总是) take the bus.7.How often do you (去游泳) ?8.Jenny goes dancing (两次) a month.9.I (去远足) three times a year.10.I bought (一块)soap10刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3课后作业一.选择正确的答案。(]1.A:What did you______, Gogo?B:I brought a carton of ice-cream.A. brought B. bring C. make2.A: May I have a pair of___?B:Yes, here you are.A. sock B. socks C. sockes3.A:I don’t have_____ stamps.B:Do you have a stamp, Jenny?A. some B. one C. any4. Gogo is going to get a piece of candy_____.A. yesterday B. tomorrow C. last Friday5.A:_______ are you going to buy the stamps? B:Tomorrow.A. Where B. When C. What6.A: Do you usually find ______?B:Of course!A. their B.them C. then7.A: _____ do you get to school,Jenny? B:By car.11刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3A. What B. How C. When8. Let’s _________ for the coin(硬币), Gogo.A. look B. looking C. looks9. _____he ever take the subway to school?A. Do B. is C. Does10.A: What______you______, Gogo?B:I bought a carton of ice-cream.A. did…bought B.did… buy C.did… make阅读理解Hi, I am Susan. I am from the U.K.(英国). But now I’m studying(学习) in China. I’m going to do many things(事情) in the winter holiday. First, I’m going to finish my homework. Then I’m going to take a trip. I’m going to Beijing. It’s snowy in Beijing. There is white snow everywhere (到处). So I’m going to make a snowman. I can ski. My parents will come to China and go with me. We are going to fly there. We are going to have a nice trip.判断对错,对打T,错打F。(]( )1. Susan is from China .12刘思 +刘思情+六年级下册unit3( )2. Now Susan is in England( )3. There is white snow everywhere in China.( )4. Susan is going to play with the snow in Beijing.( )5. They are going to Beijing by plane13篇四 : 3B Unit3 Family members教案教学要求:1. 能正确地听、说、读、写单词a boy,a girl,a man. 2.能听懂、会说日常交际用语is this your ……? he’s/she’s …… , i think . yes ,he /she is . no ,he /she isn’t .who’s he /she ? 3. 听懂、会说单词 grandfather 、grandmother 、uncle 、aunt 、son 、daughter、friend 及词组a family photo . 4. 能正确区别he 和she ,并能熟练运用。 5.能掌握单词photo 的正确读音。 6.会唱歌曲family song . 教学重点:1. 能正确地听、说、读、写单词a boy,a girl,a man. 2.能听懂、会说日常交际用语is this your ……? he’s/she’s …… , i think . yes ,he /she is . no ,he /she isn’t .who’s he /she ? 3. 听懂、会说单词 grandfather 、grandmother 、uncle 、aunt 、son 、daughter、friend 及词组a family photo . 4.会唱歌曲family song . 教学难点: 1.能听懂、会说日常交际用语is this your ……? he’s/she’s …… , i think . yes ,he /she is . no ,he /she isn’t .who’s he /she ? 2. 听懂、会说单词 grandfather 、grandmother 、uncle 、aunt 、son 、daughter、friend 及词组a family photo .3. 能正确区别he 和she ,并能熟练运用。 4.能掌握单词photo 的正确读音。教学安排:第一课时:a部分 1、3 两幅图,b 部分单词grandfather 、grandmothe . 第二课时:a部分2、4两幅图,b部分单词uncle、aunt 、son 、daughter . 第三课时: c、d 部分。 第四课时: e 部分,练习册。教具准备:家庭照、图片、教学挂图 the first period teaching contents :&vocabulary : a family photo ,grandfather ,grandmother .&patterns : is this your father /……? yes ,he /she is . no ,he /she isn't .who’s he /she ? he’s /she’s my … teaching aims: 能听懂、会说单词 grandfather ,grandmother 和词组a family photo . 能听懂、会说日常交际用语is this your ……? he’s /she’s …… yes ,he /she is .who’s he /she? teaching steps : step1 warm-up : a. greetings . b.free talk . what’s this /that on /in the …? it's a …what's this /that in english ? step 2 presentation and practice . a.learn to say : a family photo ,grandfather ,grandmother . the teacher shows the family photo . t: look ,this is my family photo .read after me ,please . a family photo . t: lease introduce your family members . s: this is my father /mother … t: look at my family photo ,listen to me carefully .look ,this is my grandfather .grandfather is father’s father . understand? the ss learn to say: grandfather .he’s my grandfather .t: grandmother is mother’s /father’s mother .(走到一位学生面前,指着一位老人的照片问)who’s she ?(引导学生回答) s:she’s my grandmother .b.practice in pairs .(用各自的照片练习对话: who’s he /she ?he’s /she’s my … c.learn to say: is this your…? yes he/she is .no ,he /she isn’t.t: is this your book? s: yes ,it is . t: is this your pen ? s: no ,it isn’t .t: ( 指学生的照片问)is this your father ? (引导学生回答) s:yes ,he is /no, he isn’t .t: is this your sister ? s:yes ,she is /no,she isn’t .play a game : think and guess.两个人一组带着照片到讲台前,一人蒙上双眼,猜对方手中所指的是哪一位家庭成员。 e.g sa: who’s she ? guess please . sb: is this your sister? sa : no, she isn’t . sb: is this your mother ?sa: yes ,she is . step 3 have a rest . a. listen to the song: family song . b.try to repeat .(说出听到的家庭成员类单词) step 4 consolidation . a.板书: unit 3 family members . b. open the book page 18. look at the picture1 and picture3. c. discuss: what are they saying? d. listen to the tape and repeat . e. read after the tape .step 5 ending . design: unit 3 family members grandfather grandmother father mother brother sister he’s my … she’s my … the second period teaching contents : a. vocabulary : uncle ,aunt,son,daughter . b. patterns : this is …, i think .she’s /he’s …, i think . teaching aims : 能听懂、会说单词:uncle ,aunt ,son ,daughter . 能听懂、会说日常交际用语:this is …, i think . she’s /he’s …, i think . teaching steps: step1 free talk and motivation . 1.free talk . t: hi ,boys and girls .how are you? ss: fine ,thank you .and you ? t: me ,too .hi ,li yang .who’s she? /is this your …? li : she’s ……/yes ,she is /no ,she isn’t .she’s … 师生之间,学生与学生之间用上节课所学句型对话。 2.sing a song: family song . step2 resentation and practice . 1.learn to say the new words . t: your uncle is your father’s /mother’s brother .please introduce your uncle to others. s: (走到其他同学面前介绍) look ,this is my uncle .教师指着一位学生手中的照片: this is your uncle ,i think .yes or no ? 指导学生应答语: yes ,he is /no ,he isn’t . 2. practice in pairs . s1: this is your mother /father /brother /sister /…, i think . s2: yes ,she /he is .no ,she /he isn’t . 3. 同法教学单词 :aunt ,son ,daughter . look at the picture .(picture4) discuss: who are they ? what are they saying? listen to the tape and try to repeat .(she’s your grandmother ,i think .yes ,she is .) step 3 have a rest .play a game .(who’s missing ?) 请几位学生分别戴上grandmother ,grandfather ,father ,mother ,aunt ,uncle 的头饰站到讲台前,进行小组比赛。每组选出一人背对同学,让带头饰的学生互换位置重新排列后让其中一位躲起来,各组代表快速判断who's missing ? step 4 consolidation . listen to the tape: b look and learn . step 5 ending phonetic symbol: grandfather [5grand7fb:t[] uncle [5qnkl] grandmother [5grand7mb:t[] aunt[ b:nt] son [sqn] daughter [5dr:t[] family [5famili] photo [5f[ut[u] friend [frend]the third period teaching contents: c. look and says: is he /she your …? yes ,he /she is .no,he /she isn’t .who’s he /she ? he’s /she’s my … d. look ,read and write : ee ff. teaching aims: 能正确地听、说、读、写单词a boy,a girl,a man. 能熟练地在情景中运用日常交际用语:is he /she your …? yes ,he /she is .no, he /she isn’t .who’s he /she ? he’s /she’s my … teaching steps : greetings . sing a song: abc song . free talk .t: what’s this in english ? s1:it’s a family photo. t: who's he /she? is this your…? s2: he’s /she’s … yes ,he /she is .no ,he /she isn’t …. step2 look and say . 1.show the wall picture 1 .&discuss: a. who are they ? b. what are they saying? e.g a: who's she?/ is this your daughter ? b: she’s my daughter ,nancy ./yes ,she is . 2.group work . 3.check . step 3 presentation . show the cards : aa bb cc dd .抽读字母卡片。学习ee ff 的发音及写法。 a. the ss read the letters after the t . b. the ss learn to write the letters : ee ff . c. 教师范写指导。d.学生练写。 step 4 work: copy the new letters four times . design : unit 3 family members& the fourth period teaching contents : e fun house : listen and number . make an album . sing a song : family song . wb unit 3 teaching aims :能熟练掌握本单元所学的字母、单词及词组。 能较熟练地运用本单元所学的日常交际用语。会唱歌曲 family song . teaching steps: step1 free talk and motivation . greetings .think and guess . e.g t: father’s father . s1 : grandfather . t: father’s brother . s2:…free talk . what’s this /that in english? is this /that a …? yes ,it is ./no, it isn’t . is this /that your …? this is your …,i think . who's he/she ? step2 revision . 1.汉译英。a. 看,这是一张家庭照。(look ,this is a familyphoto.) b . 这是你的爷爷吗?( is this your grandfather ?) c. 不是的。(no ,he isn’t ) d. 我想,她一定是你的阿姨。(she’s your aunt ,i think .) 2. 听写字母。 step 3 listen and number . 1. listen to the tape and number . 2. check . step 4 make an album . 分为五步进行,注意引导学生在制作过程中充分发挥创造力, 边贴照片边介绍家庭成员。step 5 sing a song : family song . sing and act . step6 do the wb .
内容:/56795.html
文章很赞,分享给朋友
05-15· 05-20· 04-21· 05-01· 04-19· 04-06· 06-26· 06-08· 06-15· 04-21· 05-26·
04-03· 04-07· 04-07· 05-22· 04-27· 06-06· 04-15· 05-04· 04-08· 04-27· 04-27·
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
免责声明:本站作品均来自网友分享或互联网,若您发现本站存在您非授权的原创作品请第一时间联系本站删除,本站享有代替本站作者维权的权力。 CopyRight @ 2008- 生活小百科,All Rights Reserved 版权所有
粤ICP备号-1

我要回帖

更多关于 英语现在进行时造句 的文章

随机推荐