今天跟老婆吵架,他写了书信,是英语书信怎么写的,求翻译一下

第一次给一个外国朋友写信,怕自己写的出现语法错误,烦请高手翻译一下:
“抱歉这么久才给你写信,因为前一阵有些忙,又赶上过春节。工作还是很忙吗?注意身体,也祝你春节快乐,开心健康”
How have you been? Sorry for writing to you so late. There were so much work to do before Chinese New Year. And I was so busy with visiting relatives and friends during the period as well. So how are you going? Still very busy with work? Anyway take care of yourself.
Happy Chinese New Year, be happy and be healthy.
Best regards
其他答案(共2个回答)
e to you after such a long time for i was quite busy not long before and it is the period of the Spring Festival. Are you still busy with your work? Pay attention to your health.I w...
"I am sorry to wr相关信息e to you after such a long time for i was quite busy not long before and it is the period of the Spring Festival. Are you still busy with your work? Pay attention to your health.I wish you a happy Spring Festival, wish you merry and healthy !"
Sorry to write to you this late.
I was a bit busy recently, and the Spring Festival was coming.
Are you still busy in your job?
Take care of your health, and wish you the best in the coming lunar year, and forever happy and healthy.
Dear Koko,I will spend this coming National Holiday at my grandma's. I will get ...
the Spring Festival说法正确Where is you go to celebrate your spring festival?你到哪里去过春...
Dear John,It has been a long time since I wrote to you.How are youdoing these da...
那就要写自己觉得印象深刻的,难以忘记的,比较有意义的故事。。和大家一起分享。。。
这种价格已经很低了,不过质量可能也一般。我们做翻译,英译汉的,一般是100-180元一千汉字,汉译英的,150-250元每千汉字。太专业的,还会增加。我们是高校...
答: 我用了新伯爵夫人排毒拍不出来怎
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004一、英语教育培训机构品牌化品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪90年...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415麻烦帮忙翻译一下这封信件,中文翻译成英文,急啊!!!-件,麻烦帮忙翻译一下成英文,
没有你要的?请搜索……
你现在正在浏览:
麻烦帮忙翻译一下这封信件,中文翻译成英文,急啊!!! 件,麻烦帮忙翻译一下成英文,
麻烦帮忙翻译一下这封信件,中文翻译成英文,急啊!!!
都是真实可靠的,我一直希望能够在新加坡接受高水准的专业教育和训练,能让你们给我在此深造的机会。XXX
XXXX年XX月XX日希望能帮忙完成正确的翻译,希望我的阐述。我不知道我被拒签的原因,我一定会按照学校的教学计划。这次远赴新加坡,能够给我机会,在中国学习期间。
如果我可以有幸获得在新加坡的学习的机会,不违反学校的规定,做一个遵纪守法的好学生,我不想放弃学习新加坡高水准专业学习,我提供的所有申请材料。我希望学业完成后,供我在新加坡完成学业。
我是今年高中应届毕业生,我深表感谢,因为这里的大学聚集大量的专业人才,让我能更加专心致志地去读完我的学业!
首先。因为新加坡有高素质的高等会计专业教育,目前。并且。为了来新加坡学习,在此攻读的我所喜欢的会计专业,重新考虑我的学生证事宜,督促我的学习,努力学习,非常感谢各位移民厅长官为我审理学生证申请材料:各位移民厅长官,所以,对于各位移民厅长官能在百忙之中,不辜负父母的期望,所以送我到新加坡学习。而且,我的父母也非常支持我的想法,是个遵纪守法的学生,因为都是我和我的父母到公证处完成的,我放弃了国内上大学的机会,我感到非常失落,我怀着期待的心情。
最后,我是真的很想获得在此求学的机会,留在新加坡攻读我喜欢的专业,他可以利用经常到新加坡出差的机会:
你们好。希望各位移民厅长官,是我人生第一次独自一人到海外求学,递交了我的学生证申请材料,遵守新加坡法律,我父母有足够的资金,认真完成学业,我保证。今天收到你们的拒签通知。
我向往新加坡的学习环境,成为社会上一个真正有用的人,我父亲还把生意发展到了新加坡,但我可以保证文段如下,不要使用翻译工具,谢谢
t give up studying high-level professional study in Singapore, bee a truly useful in society. In order to learn to Singapore, my parents are my thoughts, give me the opportunity, so I look forward to submit my student id card application materials:Hello, urge me study, finish my father had to business development. I hope after the pletion of the studies, I hope to be able to Singapore to accept high quality professional education and training, I like studying in Singapore, give me the opportunity to study in this. I don&#39.I like Singapore, my parents he enough money for me. This is my life to Singapore.Singapore has high because of higher education of accounting professional, I wouldn&#39, let me go to read more of my school!First of all, at present, he can use to Singapore to Singapore to trel frequently, in Singapore, do a good student of discipline. Bs teaching plan and work hard and finish school, I promise, is a discipline of students, so the support I study in Singapore, is the first to study abroad alone.I am this year high school graduates, study in China, abide by the Singapore law, thank you for hearing me of immigration officer student application materials. On the XX参考资料, hope I can let you, is reliable. Today I received your visa notice, I&#39, but I can guarantee that all application materials, I feel very lost, I deeply appreciate.If I can get to the learning opportunities in Singapore, I ge up the chance of dl......
t give up studying high-level professional study in Singapore, bee a truly useful in society. In order to learn to Singapore, my parents are my thoughts, give me the opportunity, so I look forward to submit my student id card application materials:Hello, urge me study, finish my father had to business development. I hope after the pletion of the studies, I hope to be able to Singapore to accept high quality professional education and training, I like studying in Singapore, give me the opportunity to study in this. I don&#39.I like Singapore, my parents he enough money for me. This is my life to Singapore.Singapore has high because of higher education of accounting professional, I wouldn&#39, let me go to read more of my school!First of all, at present, he can use to Singapore to Singapore to trel frequently, in Singapore, do a good student of discipline. Bs teaching plan and work hard and finish school, I promise, is a discipline of students, so the support I study in Singapore, is the first to study abroad alone.I am this year high school graduates, study in China, abide by the Singapore law, thank you for hearing me of immigration officer student application materials. On the XX参考资料, hope I can let you, is reliable. Today I received your visa notice, I&#39, but I can guarantee that all application materials, I feel very lost, I deeply appreciate.If I can get to the learning opportunities in Singapore, I ge up the chance of dl......
t give up studying high-level professional study in Singapore.Singapore has high because of higher education of accounting professional, so I look forward to submit my student id card application materials, hope I can let you:Hello. Today I received your visa notice!First of all, I was really want to get in this study opportunity, study in China, is a discipline of students, thank you for hearing me of immigration officer student application materials, I feel very lost, I wouldn&#39, in the study of the accounting professional which I like, give me the opportunity to study in this.I am this year high school graduates. This is my life to SingaporeYou applied
麻烦帮忙翻译一下,英文信用证:
  TLXA:88595D2 SCBL KG   来源:纽约FISRST公民银行,纽约   致:中国...
朋友写了一封日语的信不多就几行看不懂帮忙翻译一下吧。我在线等:
亲爱的南之砂 我是蔚北。 我不会说中文。 希望你理解,谢谢。 晚上很美丽的你明白的。 爱你的蔚北(注...
急急急~!!!!麻烦帮忙翻译一下这个信用证的46A:
参考一下吧,好久不高信用证了。 手签商业发票,一份正本,两份副本,证明货物原产地为中国,并显示协制编...
帮我翻译一下 西班牙语邮件,感激不尽!:
我们在找不同的机器. 你可以把那个机器的图片发给我们吗? 问候语, 人名
麻烦帮忙翻译一下英语邮件..不要网页翻译或者什么网页翻译工具阿:
以下译文跟原文意思也大致相同但因为忠於中文句子结构所以全非完整句子只适用...1
2012-04-...
麻烦大侠帮忙用英语翻译一下这个地址,感谢!&天津市开发区信环西路19号泰达服务外包产业园2号楼6层&...:
麻烦大侠帮忙用英语翻译一下这个地址,感谢!&天津市开发区信环西路19号泰达服务外包产业园2号楼6层&...
英文翻译:我还没有得到这封邮件的回复。翻译成英文:
谁能帮忙把这封邮件翻译成英语的,谢谢!
谁能帮忙...2...
麻烦帮忙翻译一下!:
西凤酒生产工艺创新如下: 使用高温开始制作,小麦,大麦和豆子作为原料通过踩榨操作生产新的西凤大曲,窖...
为商务邮件格式烦恼啊!帮忙说一下商务格式:
·私人信 书信格式主要有英式和美式两种。 ⒈英式结构即缩进式结构,属于比较传统的结构,即每一段的第一...
也许你也感兴趣的内容"英语书信格式范文翻译"的糗事
你可能感兴趣:
糗事百科为大家收集了很多的英语书信格式范文翻译的糗事,各种关于英语书信格式范文翻译的爆笑经历、尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注英语书信格式范文翻译的糗事就收藏本页吧.一篇初中英语作文求一篇英语作文:以书信形式写出祝贺某杂志创刊5周年,说明自己是这个杂志的忠实读者.最好带上翻译,好的追加
一篇初中英语作文求一篇英语作文:以书信形式写出祝贺某杂志创刊5周年,说明自己是这个杂志的忠实读者.最好带上翻译,好的追加分数.
Dear XXX periodical office'Im writing to express my congratulation for you , your company has established 5 years . during these 5 years , you have gone through many difficults , you have successed now , Im a loyal reader of your magazine since you started this magazine . your magezine can give me much things not only happy but also many knowledge .Hope that you can gain more and more success in the future .Yours sincerely .XXX亲爱的某某杂志社:来函表达我对你们的祝贺之情,贵刊已创办5年了,在这5 年里经历了不少的困难,但现在已经取得了成就.自贵刊创办以来我就是你们的忠实读者,你们的杂志不仅可以给我带来欢乐还可以从中学到不少知识.希望你们在以后可以去多越来越多的成就.真诚的、、xxx
与《一篇初中英语作文求一篇英语作文:以书信形式写出祝贺某杂志创刊5周年,说明自己是这个杂志的忠实读者.最好带上翻译,好的追加》相关的作业问题
你在百度上搜一下这个主题,自己以议论文的格式拼一下.大学的论文上千上万字都是这样写出来的,你的才800.搞定以后准能上大学.
A Brother Like That A friend of mine named Paul received an automobile from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his offic
hasdoesfallslivesneedssees都是第三人称单数的表现形式
尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们:60年,光辉岁月弹指挥间,60年,中华大地沧桑巨变.2009年,我们伟大的祖国迎来了她的60岁生日.黄河长江,奔腾万里,你哺育了一个多么辉煌的民族!五千年的辉煌历史,饮誉四海的华夏文明,足以让人叹为观止.祖国,涓涓流贯的河川是你飘逸的长发,绵亘悠久长的山岳是你硬朗的脊梁.你有满山遍野的宝藏,你
雪娃娃冬天,雪花像鹅毛飘呀,飘呀,不一会功夫,树枝上、屋顶上、大地上都盖上了一层厚厚的雪.雪停了,姗姗、亮亮和明明高高兴兴地手拉着手从屋子里跑了出来,他们一点儿也不怕冷,在雪地里玩着.“我们堆个雪娃娃好吗?”姗姗抓起一把雪问亮亮和明明.亮亮和明明可高兴啦,他们和姗姗一齐动手,不一会儿,一个胖乎乎的雪娃娃堆好了.可是,雪
正方:知道自己的能力范围,不过度追求和汲取自己所不能接受的.反方:如果发展一下自己的短处,会收获得更好更多.
Nowadays the issue of security on campus in being discussed quite often.Some students have their cell phones s some sudents are knocked dow
Hello every!I'm very glad tointroduce my self to you.My ChineseName is JiajiaToday I'd like to tell you something about me.I like dancing and draw.My favorite s
很简单的 I have a happy family. There are three people in my family. They are my parents,my grandparents, my sister,and I. My father and mother are businessmen. And
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.Before Spring Festival we clean our houses,paint doors and windows red,decorate the doors and windows wi
img class="ikqb_img" src="http://d./zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=6d1f591aab8d67c829aa20/bba1cd0ee26bc1cec3fdfc032377.jpg"
Spring Festival is coming.It is China's traditional festivals,and it's also the one of the most important festivals.On this day,you can do somehting interesting
My motherlandThe Chinese nation is a history of ethnic culture,create brilliant.In the han period,our country has such civilizations,is the world's most powerfu
When I was young,I liked to listen to the radio.When I turned on the radio,the wonderful music came out,I felt very nice.I closed my eyes,and sang following wit
太累了,就不打中文了,比起楼上那说风凉话的,我的实用点 We lose the gratest person on the planet today.The whole world is sorry for his death.Even though I realized that he would finally d
In the future ,there will be computers in each home.They will help us know more about the world ,We will be able to talk online.Kids won`t go to school and stud
请问是15篇一共40字吗?如果不是的话就OK.1.Today,my mother criticized me.she was very angry.But the criticisms seemed unfair to me and I got pretty hot under the collar when I th
Now most students must join in military training including some primary school students.Different people have different opinions.Some think it unnecessary becau
烟缕在守财奴所居之处犹如纺锤而又纤细:邪恶的时代对上帝来说不太适合哈哈你从未看见你自己的烟缕然而很多年我就像暂无任何动态
高一英语书信作文范文(带翻译)
责任编辑:limx2012
Dear Jim,
I‘d like to tell you that I‘ve been a senior high school student now.
At the sight of my new school,I found it so wonderful that I can‘t describe it with all my words.There are many trees,bright rooms,as well as a large playground.In addition,I‘ve met a lot of new friends,who are very friendly to me.Also,I‘ve taken my first English class in senior high school today.My teacher is not only knowledgeable but also a little interesting,which made me rather excited.
At the end of the day,I felt a little tired but more than happy,for I‘ve met so many interesting classmates.
Best wishes to you!
我很高兴告诉你我现在已经成为一名高中生了。
第一眼看到我的学校时,我发现它是如此的美丽以至于用我所有的语言都无法描述它。学校有许多树,明亮的教室,和一个很大的操场。另外,我还遇见了许多新朋友,他们都对我很友好。还有,我今天上了在高中的第一堂英语课。我的老师不仅知识渊博而且还有一点有趣,这让我非常兴奋。
在这一天的最后,我感觉有一点儿累却十分高兴,因为我遇见了这么多有趣的同学。
最好的祝愿!
16/17高考QQ群
广东高考家长群:
广东高考学生群:
广州高考家长圈:
2016广州高考家长群:
2017广州高考家长群:
全国高考家长群:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语书信写作模板 的文章

随机推荐