you know i'm always on usbcall

欧美金曲 歌名+歌词~
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&01 Power of Love - Celine Dion 爱的力量(席琳迪翁)
The whispers in the morning of lovers sleeping tightAre rolling by like thunder nowAs I look in your eyesI hold on to your bodyAnd feel each move you makeYour voice is warm and tenderA love that I could not forsake*Cause I'm your lady and you are my manWhenever you reach for meI'll do all that I canLost is how I'm feeling, lying in your armsWhen the world outside is too much to takeThen all ends when I'm with youEven though there maybe times it seems I'm far awayBut never wonder where I amCause I am always by your sideWe're heading for something,somewhere I've never beenSometimes I am frightened But I'm ready to learn about the power of loveThe sound of your heart beating made it clear suddenlyThe feeling that I can't go on is light-years away
02 Rhythm Of The Rain - Jason Donovan 雨中的旋律(贾森多诺南)
Listen to the thythm of the falling rain,telling me just what a fool I ve been.I wish that I would go and let me cry in vain,and let me be alone again.The only girl I care about has gone a way,looking for a brandnew start.But little does she know that when she left that day,along with her she took my heart.Rain please tell me now, does that seem fair ,for her to steal my heart away when she don t care?I can t love another when my heart s somewhere far away.The only girl I care about has gone a way,looking for a brandnew start.But little does she know that when she left that day,along with her she took my heart.Rain won t you tell her that I love her so?Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow.Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow.Listen to the thythm of the falling rain,telling me just what a fool I ve been.I wish that I would go and let me cry in vain,and let me be alone again.Oh listen to the falling rain.Dilidala di li da oh.....Listen listen falling rain.
03 Because i love you - Shakins Stevens 因为我爱你(沙金斯帝文)
If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you,If I crossed a million ocean just to be with you,Would you ever let me down?If I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight,If I said that I would love you every single night,Would you ever let me down?Well I&m sorry if it sounds kind of sad.It&s just that I&m worried that you&ll let me down.Because I love you, love you, love you.So don&t let me down.If I swam the longest river just to call your name,If I said the way I feel for you would never change,Would you ever fool around?
04 Take My Breath Away - Berlin 带走我的呼吸(柏林乐队)
Watching every motion in my foolish lover&s gameOn this endless ocean finally lovers know no shameTurning and returning to some secret place insideWatching in slow motion as you turn around and sayTake my breath awayTake my breath away
Watching I keep waiting still anticipating loveNever hesitating to become the fated onesTurning and returning to some secret place to hideWatching in slow motion as you turn to me and sayTake my breath away
Through the hourglass I saw you, in time you slipped awayWhen the mirror crashed I called you, and turned to hear you sayIf only for today I am unafraidTake my breath awayTake my breath awayWatching every motion in this foolish lover&s gameHaunted by the notion somewhere there&s a love in flamesTurning and returning to some secret place insideWatching in slow motion as you turn to me and sayTake my breath awayMy love, take my breath away
05 Casablanca - Berthe Higgins 卡萨布兰卡(贝特希金斯)
casablanca i fell in love with you watching casablanca back row at the driven show in the flickering light popcorn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviare making love on a long hot summer's night i thought you fell in love with me watching casablanca holding hand neath the paddle fan in rick's candle lit cafe holding in the shadows from the spots a rocky moonlight in your arms making magic at the movies in you old chevroletoh a kiss is still a kiss in casablanca but kiss is not a kiss without your sigh please come back to me in casablanca i love you more and more each day as time goes by i guess there're many broken hearts in casablanca you know i've really been there so i don't know i guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen but it hurt just as bad when i had to watch you go 06 Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elton John 今夜何温馨(艾尔顿约翰)
there's a calm surrenderto the rush of day when the heat of the rolling worldcan be turned awayand enchanted momentand it sees me throughit's enough for this restless warriorjust to be with youchorusand can you feel the love tonight?it is where we areit's enough for this wide-eyed wandererthat we got this farand can you feel the love tonighthow it's laid to rest?it's enough to make kings and vagabondsbelieve the very bestthere's a time for everyoneif they only learnthat the twisting kaleidoscopemoves us all in turnthere's a rhyme and reasonto the wild outdoorswhen the heart of this star-crossed voyagerbeats in time with yourschorusit's enough to make kings and vagabondsbelieve the very best
07 Right Here Waiting - Richard Marks 此情可待(理查马克斯)
ocean apart day after dayand i slowly go insanei hear your voice on the linebut it doesn't stop the painif i see you next to neverhow can we say foreverwherever you gowhatever you doi will be right here waiting for youwhatever it takesor how my heart breaksi will be right here waiting for youi took for granted, all the timesthat i thought would last somehowi hear the laughter, i taste the tearsbut i can't get near you nowoh, can't you see it babyyou've got me going crazywherever you gowhatever you doi will be right here waiting for youwhatever it takesor how my heart breaksi will be right here waiting for youi wonder how we can survivethis romancebut in the end if i'm with youi'll take the chanceoh, can't you see it babyyou've got me going crazywherever you gowhatever you doi will be right here waiting for youwhatever it takesor how my heart breaksi will be right here waiting for you
08 Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers 奔放的旋律(正直兄弟)
oh my love my darling i've hunger for your touch a long lonely time and time goes by so slowly and time can do so much are you still mine i...i need your love i...i need your love god speed your love to me lonely river flow to the sea to the sea to the open arms of the sea yeah lonely river sigh wait for me wait for me i'll be coming home wait for me oh my love my darling i've hunger, hunger for your touch a long lonely time and time goes by so slowly and time can do so much are you still mine i need your love i...i need your love god speed your love to me
09 leo sayer-love you more than i can say爱你在心口难开(劳赛尔)
who -- who -- yeah -- yeah i love you more than i can say i'll love you twice as much tomorrow love you more than i can say who -- who -- yeah -- yeah i'll miss you every single day why must my life be filled with sorrow i love you more than i can say i don't you know i need you so oh tell me please i gotta know do you mean to make me cry am i just another guy who -- who -- yeah -- yeah i'll miss you more than i can say why must my life be filled with sorrow i love you more than i can say i don't you know i need you so oh tell me please i gotta know do you mean to make me cry am i just another guy who -- who -- yeah -- yeah i love you more than i can say i'll love you twice as much tomorrow love you more than i can say i love you more than i can say i love you more than i can say who -- who
10 Sealed With A Kiss -& Bobby Vinton 以吻封缄(波比维顿)
tho we gonna say goodbye for the summer darling i promise you thisi'll send you all my love everyday in a letter sealed with kissyes it's gonna be a cold lonely summerbut i'll fill the emptiness i'll send you all my dreams(love)everyday in a letter sealed with a kissi'll see you in the sunlighti'll hear your voice everywherei'll run to tenderly hold youbut darling you won't be therei don't wanna say goodbye for the summerknowing the love we'll miss oh let us make a pledge to meet in septemberand sealed with a kisssealed with a kiss sealed with a kiss
11 The Sound Of Silence Simon & Garfunkel 寂静之声(西蒙加芬克尔)
hello darkness my old friend.i've come to talk with you again.because a vision softly creeping left its seeds while i was sleeping.and the vision that was planted in my brain still remains with the sound of silence in restless dreams i walk alone narrow streets of cobble stone beneath the hallo of a street lamp,i turned my collar to the cold and damp when my eyes were stabbled by the flash of a neon light that split the night and touched the sound of silence and in the naked night i saw ten thousand people may be more people talking without speaking hearing without listening people writing songs that voices never share and no one dare disturb the sound of silence "fool" said i "you do not know silence like a cancer grows hear my words that i might teach you take my arms that i might reach you but my words like silent rain-drops fell and echo-ed in the wells of silence and the people bow and prayed to the neon god they made and the sign flash out its warning in the words that it was forming and the sings said "the words of the prophers are written the subway walls and tenement halls"and whispered in the sounds of silence
12 (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams 一切都为你(布来恩亚当斯)
look into my eyes-you will seewhat you mean to mesearch your heart-search your souland when you find me thereyou'll search no moredon't tell me it's not worth trying foryou can't tell me it's not worth dying foryou know it's trueeverything i do i do it for youlook into my heart-you will findthere's nothing there to hidetake me as i am-take my lifei would give it all i would sacrificedon't tell meit's not worth fighting for i can't help itit is nothing i want moreyou know it's trueeverything i do i do it for youoh yeah there's no love-like your loveand no other-could give more lovethere's nowhere-unless you're thereall the time-all the way yeah...look into your heart baby(music)oh you can't tell meit's not worth trying for i can't help itthere's nothing i want morei would fight for you i'd lie for youwalk the wire for you-i'd die for youyou know it's trueeverything i do i do it for you
13 Yesterday Once More Lyrics - Carpenters 昨日重现(卡本特)
when i was young i'd listen to the radio waiting for my favorite songswhen they played i'd sing along,it make me smile.those were such happy times and not so long agohow i wondered where they'd gone.but they're back again just like a long lost friendall the songs i love so well.every shalala every wo'wostill shines.every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to singso finewhen they get to the partwhere he's breaking her heartit can really make me cryjust like before.it's yesterday once more.(shoobie do lang lang)looking bak on how it was in years gone by and the good times that hadmakes today seem rather sad,so much has changed.it was songs of love that i would sing to themand i'd memorise each word.those old melodies still sound so good to meas they melt the years awayevery shalala every wo'wo still shinesevery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're startingto sing so fineall my best memorise come back clearly to me some can even make me cryjust like before.it's yesterday once more.(shoobie do lang lang)every shalala every wo'wo still shines.every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to singso fineevery shalala every wo'wo still shines.every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to singso fine
14 Lemon Tree - Foll s Garden 柠檬树(愚人花园)
i'm sitting here in the boring roomit's just another rainy sunday afternooni'm wasting my time i've got nothing to doi'm hanging around, i'm waiting for youbut nothing ever happensand i wonderi'm driving around in my cari'm driving too fast i'm driving too fari'd like to change my point of viewi feel so lonely, i'm waiting for youbut nothing ever happensand i wonder&chorus&i wonder how i wonder whyyesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue skyand all that i can seeis just a yellow lemon treei'm turning my head up and downi'm turning turning turning turning turning aroundand all that i can seeis just another lemon tree&bridge&sing dada da da da, de da dada da da da, de da dada de de dai'm sitting here i miss the poweri'd like to go out, take in a showerbut there's a heavy cloud inside my headi feel so tired, put myself into bedwhere nothing ever happensand i wonderisolation is not good for meisolation... i don't want to sit on the lemon treei'm stepping around in the desert of joymaybe anyhow i'll get another toyand everything will happenand you wonder&chorus&i wonder how i wonder whyyesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue skyand all that i can seeis just another lemon treei'm turning my head up and downi'm turning turning turning turning turning aroundand all that i can seeis just a yellow lemon treeand i wonder, wonder&chorus&i wonder how i wonder whyyesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue skyand all that i can seeand all that i can seeand all that i can seeis just a yellow lemon tree
15 La Paloma鸽子(胡利奥伊格莱西亚斯) (西班牙语)
16 Scarborough Fair - Sarah Brightman 斯卡布罗集市(莎拉.布莱曼)
are you going to scarborough fairparsley,sage,rosemary and thymeremeber me to one who lives thereshe once was a true love of minetell her to make me a cambric shirt(on the side of a hill in the deep forest green)parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme(tracing of sparrow on the snow crested brown)without to seams nor needle work(blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain)then she'll be a true love of mine(sleeps unaware of the clarion call)tell her to find me an acre of land(on the side of a hill asprinkling of leaves)parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme(washes the grave with silvery tears)between the salt water and the sea strand(a soldier cleans and polishes a gun)then she'll be a true love of minetell her to reap it with a sickle of leather(war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions)parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme(generals order their soldiers to kill)and gather it all in a bunch of heather(and to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten)then she'll be a true love of mineare you going to scarborough fairparsley,sage,rosemary and thymeremeber me to one who lives thereshe once was a true love of mine
17 Hotel california - The Eagles 加州旅馆(老鹰乐队)
musicon a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair warm smell of colitas rising up through the air up ahead in the distance, i saw a shimmering light my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dimmer i had to stop for the night there she i heard the mission bell and i was thinking to myself,'this could be heaven or this could be hell'then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way there were voices down the corridor, i thought i heard them say...welcome to the hotel california such a lovely place (such a lovely place)plenty of room at the hotel california any time of year, you can find it here her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes benz she's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends how they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.some dance to remember, some dance to forget so i called up the captain,'please bring me my wine'he said,'we haven't had that spirit here since 1969'and still those voices are calling from far away wake you up in the middle of the night just to hear them say...welcome to the hotel california such a lovely place (such a lovely face)they livin' it up at the hotel california what a nice surprise, bring your alibis mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice and she said 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'and in the master's chambers, they gathered for the feast they stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast last thing i remember, i was running for the door i had to find the passage back to the place i was before 'relax' said the nightman, we are programed to receive.you can check out any time you like, but you can never leavemusic18 Last Christmas - Wham! 去年圣诞(威猛乐队)
last christmasi gave you my heartbut the very next day you gave it awaythis yearto save me from tearsi'll give it to someone specialonce bitten and twice shyi keep my distancebut you still catch my eyetell me babydo you recognize me?wellit's been a yearit doesn't surprise me(happy christmas)i wrapped it up and sent itwith a note saying "i love you"i meant itnow i know what a fool i've beenbut if you kissed me nowi know you'd fool me againa crowded roomfriends with tired eyesi'm hiding from youand your soul of icemy god i thought you weresomeone to rely onme?i guess i was a shoulder to cry ona face on a lover with a fire in his hearta man under cover but you tore me apartnow i've found a real love you'll never fool me again
19 Rivers Of Babylon - Boney M. 巴比伦河(波尼姆)
by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down yeah we wept.when we remembered zion.by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down yeah we wept.when we remembered zion.for there they that carried us away in captivity.requiring of us a song.now how shall we sing the lord's song.in a strange land.for there they that.carried us away in captivity.requiring of us a song now how shall we sing.the lord's song in a stranger land.let the words of our mouths.and the meditathons of our hearts.be acceptable in the sight here tonight.let the words of our mouths.and the meditathons of our hearts.be acceptable in the sight here tonight.by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down yeah we wept.when we remembered zion.by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down. yeah we wept.when we remembered zion ah&ah ah& ah.by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down yeah we wept.when we remembered zion.by the rivers of babylon.there we sat down yeah we wept.20 I Swear - All-4-One 我发誓(四合为一)
i swear by the moon and the stars in the skyand i swear like the shadow that's by your sidei see the questions in your eyesi know what's weighing on your mindyou can be sure i know my heart`coz i'll stand beside you through the yearsyou'll only cry those happy tearsand though i make mistakesi'll never break your heartand i swear by the moon and the stars in the skyi'll be therei swear like a shadow that's by your sidei'll be therefor better or worse, till death do us parti'll love you with every beat of my heartand i sweari'll give you every thing i cani'll build your dreams with these two handswe'll hang some memories on the wallsand when just the two of us are thereyou won't have to ask if i still care`coz as the time turns the page, my love won't age at alland i swear by the moon and the stars in the skyi swear like the shadow that's by your sidei'll be therefor better or worse, till death do us parti'll love you with every beat of my heartand i sweari swear by the moon and stars in the skyi'll be therei swear like the shadow that's by your sidei'll be therefor better or worse, till death do us parti'll love you with every beat of my hearti swear, i swear, oh i swear
21 How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees 你的爱有多深(比吉斯)
i know your eyes in the morning suni feel you touch me in the pouring rainand the moment that you wander far from mei wanna feel you in my arms againthen you come to me on a summer breezekeep me warm in your lovethen you softly leaveand it's me you need to showhow deep is your lovehow deep is your lovei really mean to learn'cause we're living in a world of foolsbreaking us downwhen they all should let us bewe belong to you and mei believe in youyou know the door to my very soulyou're the light in my deepest darkest houryou're my saviour when i falland you may not think i care for youwhen you know down inside that i really doand it's me you need to showhow deep is your lovehow deep is your lovei really mean to learn'cause we're living in a world of foolsbreaking us downwhen they all should let us bewe belong to you and mehow deep is your lovei really mean to learn'cause we're living in a world of foolsbreaking us downwhen they all should let us bewe belong to you and me
22 Every Breath You Take - String 你的每次呼吸(斯汀)
every breath you takeevery move you makeevery bond you breakevery step you takei'll be watching youevery single dayevery word you sayevery game you playevery night you stayi'll be watching youo can't you seeyou belong to mehow my poor heart acheswith every step you takeevery move you makeevery vow you breakevery smile you fakeevery claim you takei'll be watching yousince you've gone i been lost without a tracei dream at night i can only see your facei look around but it's you i can't replacei feel so cold and i long for your embracei keep crying baby,baby,pleaseo can't you seeyou belong to mehow my poor heart achesevery step you takeevery move you makeevery vow you breakevery smile you fakeevery claim you takei'll be watching youevery move you makeevery step you takei'll be watching youi'll be watching youi'll be watching youi'll be watching you23 One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey.Boyz II Men甜蜜的一天(玛丽亚.凯丽&男人男孩)
sorry i never told youall i wanted to sayand now it's too late to hold you'cause you've flown awayso far awaynever had i imaginedliving without your smilefeeling and knowing you hear meit keeps me alivealiveand i know you're shining down on me from heavenlike so many friends we've lost along the wayand i know eventually we'll be together one sweet daydarling, i never showed youassumed you'd always be therei took your presence for grantedbut i always caredand i miss the love we sharedand i know you're shining down on me from heavenlike so many friends we've lost along the wayand i know eventually we'll be togetherone sweet dayalthough the sun will never shine the samei'll always look to a brighter daylord i know when i lay me down to sleepyou will always listen as i prayand i know you're shining down on me from heavenlike so many friends we've lost along the wayand i know eventually we'll be togetherone sweet dayand i know you're shining down on me from heavenlike so many friends we've lost along the wayand i know eventually we'll be togetherone sweet daysorry i never told youall i wanted to say
24 Sailing - rod stewart 航行(洛徳斯图尔特)
am sailing, i am sailing home again 'cross the sea.i am sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.i am flying, i am flying like a bird 'cross the sky.i am flying passing high clouds, to be near you, to be free.can you hear me, can you hear me, through the dark night far away?i am dying, forever crying, who can say?can you hear me, can you hear me, through the dark night far away?i am dying, forever, c who can say?we are sailing, we are sailing home again 'cross the sea.we are sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.oh lord, to be near you, to be free.oh lord, to be near you, to be free.oh lord, to be near you, to be free.oh lord
25 Take A Bow - Madonna 鞠一个躬(麦丹娜)
take a bow, the night is overthis masquerade is getting olderlight are low, the curtains downthere's no one here[there's no one here, there's no one in the crowd]say your lines but do you feel themdo you mean what you say when there's no one around [no one around]watching you, watching me, one lonely star[one lonely star you don't know who you are]chorus:i've always been in love with you [always with you]i guess you've always known it's true [you know it's true]you took my love for granted, why oh whythe show is over, say good-byesay good-bye, say good-byemake them laugh, it comes so easywhen you get to the partwhere you're breaking my heart [breaking my heart]hide behind your smile, all the world loves a clown[just make'em smile the whole world loves a clown]wish you well, i cannot stayyou deserve an award for the role that you played [role that you played]no more masquerade, you're one lonely star[one lonely star and you don't know who you are](chorus, repeat)all the world is a stage [world is a stage]and everyone has their part [has their part]but how was i to know which way the story'd gohow was i to know you'd break[you'd break, you'd break, you'd break]you'd break my hearti've always been in love with you[i've always been in love with you]guess you've always knownyou took my love for granted, why oh whythe show is over, say good-bye(chorus)say good-bye, say good-byesay good-bye
26 Said I Loved You... But I Lied - Michael Bolton 说我爱你...却说谎言(迈克尔.鲍顿)
you are the candle, love's the flamea fire that burns through wind and rainshine your light on this heart of minetill the end of timeyou came to me like the dawn through the nightjust shinin' like the sunout of my dreams and into my lifeyou are the one, you are the onesaid i loved you but i lied'cause this is more than love i feel insidesaid i loved you but i was wrong'cause love could never ever feel so strongsaid i loved you but i liedwith all my soul i've tried in vainhow can mere words my heart explainthis taste of heaven so deep so truei've found in youso many reasons in so many waysmy life has just begunneed you forever, i need you to stayyou are the one, you are the onesaid i loved youbut this is more than love i feel insidesaid i loved you....but i lied
27 No Matter What - Boyzone 无论如何(男孩地带)
chica cha ha hachica cha ha hachica cha ha hachica cha ha hachica cha ha hachica cha ha hano matter what they tell usno matter what they dono matter what they teach uswhat we believe it's trueno matter what they call ushowever they attackno matter where they take uswe'll find our own way backi can't deny what i believei can't be what i'm noti know our love foreveri know no matter whatif only tears were laughter(ooh)if only night was day(ooh)if only prayers were answered (hear my prayers)then we could hear god say(say)no matter what they tell youno matter what they dono matter what they teach youwhat you believe it's trueand i will keep you safe and strongand shelter from the stormno matter where it's barrena dream is being born(ooh)no matter who they followno matter where they leaveno matter how they judge usi'll be everyone you needno matter if the sun don't shine( the sun don't shine)or if the skies are blue(skies are blue)no matter what the end ismy life began with youi can't deny what i believe( what i believe)i can't be what i'm not(i know i know )i know this love's foreverthat's all that matters nowno matter whatno no matter what (no,no matter what)no,no matter whatthat's all that matters to me(the end)
28 Angel - Sarah McLachlan 天使(莎拉.克劳克兰)
spend all your time waiting for that second chance,for a break that would make it okay.there's always one reason to feel not good enough,and it's hard at the end of the day.i need some distraction oh beautiful releasememory seeps from my veinslet me be empty and weightless and maybei'll find some peace tonightin the arms of an angelfly away from herefrom this dark cold hotel roomand the endlessness that you fearyou are pulled from the wreckageof your silent reverieyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort hereso tired of the straight lineand everywhere you turnthere's vultures and thieves at your backand the storm keeps on twistingyou keep on building the liethat you make up for all that you lackit don't make no differenceescaping one last timeit's easier to believe in this sweet madness ohthis glorious sadness that brings me to my kneesin the arms of an angelfly away from herefrom this dark cold hotel roomand the endlessness that you fearyou are pulled from the wreckageof your silent reverieyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort hereyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort heresome comfort here
29 Hero - Mariah Carey 英雄(玛丽亚.凯丽)
there's a hero if you look inside your heart you don't have to be afraidof what you arethere's an answerif you reach into your souland the sorrow that you knowwill meit awayand then a hero comes alongwith the strength to carry onand you cast your fears asideand you know you can surviveso when you feel like hope is gonelook inside you and be strongand you'll finally see the truththat a hero lies in youit's a long roadwhen you face the world aloneno one reaches out a handfor you to holdyou can find loveif you search within yourselfand the emptiness you felt will disappearand then a hero comes alongwith the strength to carry onand you cast your fears aside[02;14]and you know you can surviveso when you feel like hope is gonelook inside you and be strongand you'll finally see the truththat a hero lies in youlord knows......dreams are hard to followbut don't let anyonetear them away hold onthere will be tomorrow in time you'll find the awayand then a hero comes alongwith the strength to carry onand you cast your fears asideand you know you can surviveso when you feel like hope is gonelook inside you and be strongand you'll finally see the truththat a hero lies in youthat a hero lies in you...that a hero lies in you......
30 Kiss From A Rose - Seal 玫瑰之吻(席尔)
there used to be a graying time all alone on the sea you became the light on the dark side of me love remains a drug gets me high, that's how i feel did you know that when it snows my eyes become enlarged and the light that you shine can be seen baby, i compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey the more i get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah now that your rose is in bloom, a light hits the gloom on the greythere is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say you remain my power, my pleasure, my pain, baby to me you're like a growing addiction that i can't deny won't you tell me is that healthy, babe?but did you know that when it snows, my eyes become enlarged and the light that you shine can be seen i've been kissed by a rose on the grey, i've been kissed by a rose i've been kissed by a rose on the grey (if i should fall...)there is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say you remain my power, my pleasure, my pain to me you're like a growing addiction that i can't deny won't you tell me is that healthy, baby but did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become enlarged and the light that you shine can be seen now that your rose is in bloom, a light hits the gloom on the grey
31 Longer - Dan Fogelberg 天长地久(丹佛格伯)
longer dan fogelberglonger than there've been fishes in the oceanhigher than any bird ever flewlonger than there've been stars up in the heavensi've been in love with youstronger than any mountain cathedraltruer than any tree ever grewdeeper than any forest primevali am in love with youi'll bring fire in the wintersyou'll send showers in the springwe'll fly through the falls and summerswith love on our wingsthrough the years as the fire starts to mellowblurring lines in the book of our livesthough the binding's cracked and the pages start to yellowi'll be in love with youi'll be in love with youlonger than there've been fishes in the oceanhigher than any bird ever flewlonger than there've been stars up in the heavensi've been in love with youi've been in love with you
32 I Believe I Can Fly - R KELLY 我相信我能飞(阿.凯利)
i used to think that i could not go onand life was nothing but an awful songbut now i know the meaning of true lovei'm leaning on the everlasting armsif i can see it, then i can do itif i just believe it, there's nothing to iti believe i can flyi believe i can touch the skyi think about it every night and dayspread my wings and fly awayi believe i can soari see me running through that open doori believe i can flyi believe i can flyi believe i can flysee i was on the verge of breaking downsometimes silence, it can seem so loudthere are miracles in life i must achievebut first i know it starts inside of me
33 Un-break my heart - Toni Braxton 别让我担心(托尼.布莱克斯顿)
don't leave me in all this paindon't leave me out in the raincome back and bring back my smilecome and take these tears awayi need your arms to hold me nowthe nights are so unkindbring back those nights when i held you beside me(chorus):un-break my heartsay you'll love me againundo this hurt you causedwhen you walked out the doorand walked outta my lifeun-cry these tearsi cried so many nightsun-break my heartmy hearttake back that sad word good-byebring back the joy to my lifedon't leave me here with these tearscome and kiss this pain awayi can't forget the day you lefttime is so unkindand life is so cruel without you here beside me(chorus)don't leave me in all this paindon't leave me out in the rainbring back the nights when i held you beside me(chorus)un-break my heartcome back and say you love meun-break my heartsweet darlin'without you i just can't go oncan't go on34 All Out of Love - Air Supply迷失的爱(空气补给者)
i'm lying alone with my head on the phonethinking of you till it hurtsi know you hurt too but what else can we dotormented and torn parti wish i could carry your smile in my heartfor times when my life seems so lowit would make me believe what tomorrow could bringwhen today doesn't really knowdoesn't really knowi'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too lateto say that i was so wrongi want you to come back and carry me homeaway from these long lonely nightsi'm reaching for youare you feeling it toodoes the feeling seem oh so rightand what would you sayif i called on you nowand said that i can't hold onthere's no easy way it gets harder each dayplease love me or i'll be gonei'll be gonei'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too lateto say that i was so wrongah what are you thinking ofwhat are you thinking ofwhat are you thinking ofwhat are you thinking o.................fi'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too latei know i was so wrongi'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too latei know i was so wrongi'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too lateto say that i was so wrong
35 Promises Don t Come Easy - Caron Nightingale 诺言来之不易(卡诺.南汀格尔)
i should have known all alongthere was something wrong i just never read between the lines then i woke up one dayand found you on your way leaving nothing but my heart behind what can i do to make it up to you promises don't come easy but tell me if there's a wayto bring you back home to stay well i'd promises anything to you i've been walkin' aroundwith my head hanging down wondrin' what i'm gonna do cause when you walked out that doori knew i needed you more than to take a chance on losing you what can i do to make it up to you promises don't come easy you know i've made up my mindto make it work this time that's the promise that i give to you you never thought i loved you i guess you never thought i cared i was just too proud to say it out loud now i knowto let my feelings go (so tell me)what can i do to make it up to you promises don't come easy you know i've made up my mindto make it work this time that's the promise i can give to you what can i do to make it up to you
36 Don t know much - Lind & Aron Neville 无须知道太多(阿隆内维尔与琳达罗斯坦)
look at this face i know the years are showing look at this life i still don't know where it's going i don't know much but i know i love you and that may be all i need know look at these eyes they never see what matters look at these dreams we beaten and so batered i don't know much but i know i love you and that may be all need to know so many questions still left unanseered so much i've never broken through and when i feel you near me sometimes i see so clearly the only truth i'll ever know is near you look at this man so blessed with inspiraation look at this soul still searching for savation don't know much but i know i love you and that many be all need to know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&37 Change the World& - 改变世界(艾力克.克莱普顿)
if i could reach the starspull one down for youshine it on my heartso you could see the truththat this love i have insideis everything it seemsbut for now i findit's only in my dreamsif i can change the worldi would be the sunlight in your universeyou would think my love was really something goodbaby if i could change the worldif i could be kingeven for a dayi'd take you as my queeni'd have no other wayand our love will rulein this kingdom we have made'til then i'll be a foolwishing for the day
38 Every time i close my eyes - Babyface 每当我闭上双眼(娃娃脸)
every time i close my eyesbabyface feat. mariah carey girl, it's been a long, long time comin'but i, i know that it's been worth the waitit feels like springtime in winterit feels like christmas in juneit feels like heaven has opened up it's gates for me and youand every time i close my eyesi thank the lord that i've got youand you've got me tooand every time i think of iti pinch myself 'causei don't believe it's truethat someone like youloves me toogirl, i think that you're truly somethin'and you're, you're every bit of a dream come truewith you baby, it never rains and it's no wonderthe sun always shines when i'm near youit's just a blessing that i have found somebody like youto think of all the nightsi've cried myself to sleepyou really oughtta knowhow much you mean to meit's only right that you be in my life right here with meoh baby baby...loves me too39 Just When I Needed You Most - Rudy Vanwarmer当我最需要你的时候(南迪范华梅)
you packed in the morning and istared out the window and istruggled for something to sayyou left in the rain without closing the doori didn't stand in your waynow i miss you more than i ?miss you before and nowwhere i'll find comfort god knowscause you left me just when i needed you mostnow most every morning i ?stare out the window and ithink about where you might bei've written you letters that i'd like to sendif you would just send one to me'cos i need you more than i ?needed before and nowwhen i'll find comfort god knowscause you left me just when i needed you most
40 Colors of the Wind - Vanessa Williams 风之彩(凡妮莎.威廉姆斯)
think you own whatever land you land onearth is just a dead thing you can claimbut i know every rock and tree and creaturehas a life, has a spirit, has a namethink the only people who are peopleare the people who look and think like youbut if you walk the footsteps of a strangeryou learn things you never knewyou never knewhave you ever heard the wolf cryto the blue corn moon?or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinnedcan you sing with all the voicesof the mountains?can you paint with all the colors of the wind?can you paint with all the colors of the wind?come run the hidden pinet rails of the forestcome taste the sun-sweet berries of the earthcome roll in all the riches all around youand for once never wonder what they're worththe rainstorm and the rivers are my brothersand the heron and the other are my friendsand we are all connected to each otherin a circle in a hoop that never endsor let the eagle tell you where he's beenhow high does the sycamore growif you cut it down, then you'll never knowand you'll never hear the wolf cryto the blue corn moonor whether we are white or copper-skinnedwe need to sing with all the voices of the mountainsneed to paint with all the colors of the windyou can own the earth and still all you'll own is earthuntil you can paint with all the colors of the wind
41 You re Still The One - Shania Twain 你仍是唯一(仙妮亚.唐恩)
you're still the oneshania twain (when i first saw you, i saw love.and the first time you touched me, i felt love.and after all this time, you're still the one i love.)looks like we made it.look how far we've come my baby.we mighta took the long way.we knew we'd get there someday.they said,"i bet they'll never make it".but just look at us holding on.we're still together still going strong.(you're still the one.)you're still the one i run to.the one that i belong to.you're still the one i want for life.(you're still the one)you're still the one that i love.the only one i dream of.you're still the one i kiss good night.ain't nothing' better.we beat the odds together.i'm glad we didn't listen.look at what we would be missing.they said,"i bet they'll never make it".but just look at us holding on.we're still together still going strong.(you're still the one.)you're still the one i run to.the one that i belong to.you're still the one i want for life.(you're still the one)you're still the one that i love.the only one i dream of.you're still the one i kiss good night.you're still the one(you're still the one.)you're still the one i run to.the one that i belong to.you're still the one i want for life.(you're still the one)you're still the one that i love.the only one i dream of.you're still the one i kiss good nighi'm so glad we made it.look how far we've come my baby.42 Better man - Robbie Williams 好男人(罗比.威廉姆斯)
send someone to love mei need to rest in armskeep me safe from harm in pouring raingive me endless summerlord i fear the coldfeel i'm getting old before my timeas my soul heals the shamei will grow through this painlord i'm doing all i can to be a better mango easy on my conscience'cause it's not my faulti know i've been taught to take the blamerest assured my angelswill catch my tearswalk me out of here i'm in painas my soul heals the shamei will grow through this painlord i'm doing all i can to be a better manonce you've found that lover you're homeward boundlove is all around love is all aroundi know some have fallen on stony groundbut love is all aroundsend someone to love mei need to rest in armskeep me safe from harm in pouring raingive me endless summerlord i fear the coldfeel i'm getting old before my timeas my soul heals the shamei will grow through this painlord i'm doing all i can to be a better man
43 without yu- Mariah Carey 没有你(玛丽亚凯丽)
no i can't forget this evening or you face as you were leaving but i guess that's just the way the story goesyou always smile but in your eyesyour sorrow showsyes it showsno i can't forget tomorrowwhen i think of all my sorrowwhen i had you therebut then i let you goand now it's only fairthat i should let you knowwhat you should knowi can't liveif living is without youi can't live i can't live anymoreif living is without youi can't givei can't give anymorewell i can't forget this eveningor your face as you were leaving but i guess that's just the waythe story goesyou always smile but in your eyesyour sorrow showsyes it showsi can't liveif living is without youi can't live i can't give anymorei can't liveif living is without youi can't givei can't give anymore
44 smooth operator - sade爱情圣手(萨黛)
diamond lifelover boyhe move in space with minimum waste and maximum joycity lights and business nightswhen you require streetcar desire for higher heights no place for beginners or sensitive heartswhen sentiment is left to chanceno place to be ending but somewhere to start no need to askhe's a smooth operatorsmooth operator, smooth operatorsmooth operator coast to coast, la to chicago, western maleacross the north and south, to key largo, love for saleface to face, each classic casewe shadow box and double crossyet need the chase a license to love, insurance to holdmelts all your memories and change into goldhis eyes are like angels but his heart is cold no need to askhe's a smooth operatorsmooth operator, smooth operator,smooth operatorcoast to coast, la to chicago, western maleacross the north and south, to key largo, love for salesmooth operator, smooth operatorsmooth operator, smooth operatorsmooth operator, smooth operatorsmooth operator, smooth operatorsmooth operator, smooth operator
45 Tears In Heaven- Eric Clapton 泪洒天堂(艾力克克莱普顿)
would you know my name if i saw you in heaven?would it be the same if i saw you in heaven?i must be strong and carry on,'cause i know i don't belong here in heaven.would you hold my hand if i saw you in heaven?would you help me stand if i saw you in heaven?i'll find my way through night and day,'cause i know i just can't stay here in heaven.time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please.beyond the door there's peace i'm sure,and i know there'll be no more tears in heaven.46 Ocean Deep - Cliff Richard 情深似海(科里夫理查德)
love, can't you see i'm alone?can't you give this fool a chance?a little love is all i ask. a little kindness in the night.please don't leave me behind. no, don't tell me love is blind.a little love is all i ask and that is all.ooh love, i've been searchin' so long.i've been searchin' high and low.a little love is all i ask. a little sadness when you're gone.maybe you need a friend, only please don't let's pretend.a little love is all i ask and that is all.i wanna spread my wings,but i just can't fly as a string of pearls.pretty girls go sailing by.ocean deep,i'm so afraid to show my feelings.i have sailed a million sealings and a solitary rule.ocean deep,will i ever find a lover? maybe she had found another.and as i cry myself to sleep,i know this love of mine, i'll keep. ocean deep.musiclove, can't you hear when i call?can't you hear a word i say?a little love is all i ask. a little feelin' when we touch.why am i still alone? i've got a heart without a home.a little love is all i ask and that is all.i wanna spread my wings,but i just can't fly as a string of pearls.pretty girls go sailing by.ocean deep, i'm so afraid to show my feelings.i have sailed a million sealings and a solitary rule.ocean deep, will i ever find a lover?maybe she had found another.and as i cry myself to sleep,i know this love of mine, i'll keep. ocean deep.i'm so lonely lonely lonely.(baby, baby, ocean deep)on my own, in my room. i'm solonely lonely...(ocean deep)i'm so lonely, oh so lonely. this love of mine i'll keep.
47 There You&ll Be - Faith Hill 有你相伴(费丝.希尔)
when i think back on these times,and the dreams we left behindi'll be glad cause i was blessed to get,to have you in my lifewhen i look back on these days,i'll look and see your faceyou're right there for mein my dreams i'll always see you soar above the skiesin my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my lifei'll keep a part of you with me,and everywhere i am there you'll beand everywhere i am there you'll bewell, you showed me how it feels,to feel the sky within my reachand i always will remember all,the strength you gave to meyour love made me make it through, oh, i owe so much to youyou...
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端