my crazymy good friend作文文怎么写

my college time作文
> 文章列表
my college time作文
1my college time作文
My college life
University is not only the freedom but again and study field, it is the most wonderful thing in the life period of experience, and how to make my university life more beautiful, more that requires us to his university career have a good, comprehensive and scientific planning. Effective planning will help to make better use of their university time fully improve yourself, open your world to prepare for the graduation. Youth is that no matter what we choose, the meaning of success, don't regret it. Therefore, students should have a purpose in a planned way in university life for yourself, or it can be to restrict, their university wasted time.
I hope that through four years of college life, deeply understand the youth and growth brought about by the joy and sweet. Should not only study hard professional knowledge, at the same time should also cultivate their competitive consciousness, innovative consciousness and team cooperation consciousness. After four years of experience, I hope I can more brave, strong, and positive.
Said goodbye to the middle school, entered school, of the university life's journey and opened a new page. The road of life into the new stage, we are full of students and look forward to set foot in the three gorges university, the ideal of life is established here, the future development will be based here, good university will start from here. With a vision to enter the university, facing the new environment, new term is also the important base, we need to adapt to the new environment as soon as possible, and make a series of corresponding planning, to set up their own heaven and earth! . Many people have ever asked yourself, "what the university to the road of life, for students to study years, is undoubtedly the most important turning point in life, and life planning is just in this period began to pen. You begin our college life, plan for the future of his how to design a? It may be colourful, perhaps is harmonious, may be full of challenges and thorns - but, no matter what, whole, is a inevitable code. Remember that a philosopher said:" walk every step, this is your life. Said, "yes, the road of life is long, because it is your life meaning interpretation, life road say short are short, because you lived every day is your life. Everyone in the design of their own life, realize your dream. In the three gorges university is a big gardens, I'm just humble grass garden, small grass have a big ideal, let me think about your own university life here.
Everyone has their own university life and goal, is going to take an examination of grinding, plan to take an examination of civil servants have to office when my own boss, and my idea is in before graduating from university, to create their own team, at the time of graduation need not too busy to find a job, but to strive together with my team, go through the world. Maybe the idea, many people think that very absurd, all is the tower of Babel. Said college students always want to some unrealistic things, maybe for some people it is! Seniors are senior, said the university is more loose, nobody tube, need strong self-control! Say, freshman are playing! Start or not, now have to believe. Lesson in yourself that is verified, rarely, nothing is play, the day suddenly clicked, realized that he had made much mistakes, so to play, to waste time, almost forggestting! To want to know your university is stem what of, have their own purpose, all who love to play, but now is not the time to play, if playing like this, you can imagine as a consequence, did not sell regret medicine! Hard for more than ten years finally entered the university, if such a waste, four years, I'm afraid not just sorry for myself! Now should have a good plan, to think about - singing, my college life
In the freshman year, I want to be as much as possible to participate in some activities, give yourself a chance to make some exercise more, including: regularly submit learning, understanding and practice of the party's articles of association, as well as their own words and deeds, feelings, strive for an early through audit, to join the communist party of C Take an active part in style and artistic activities, campus community activities, face-to-face speech competition, debate, painting and calligraphy competition, etc., in order to fully exercise courage, ability, show personal style. Learning something new (simple dancing, basketball, table tennis, etc.) but, the premise of all activities must be study first! In the sophomore year, solid learning professional skills, at the same time, make full use of the campus library, school books and the network information, widen our sight and expanding knowledge scope, in order to inspire, pioneering ideas, try to carry out the design of academic innovation, science and technology innovation. Doing some part-time jobs, contact social practice, let oneself more understand social, lays the foundation for after graduation to enter society, began to prepare some qualification examination, target English cet 4, computer level 2, etc. In junior year, sufficient to prepare to meet test certificate, such as the securities from job seniority card, associated with professional qualification in the big three to take an examination of, to apply for later, accumulate experience. Yourself to have some capital to go talk to someone else. My senior year, because of following graduation, so the target should be locked in the job-hunting skills, collect the company information, and determine if they want to receive this. When writing academic articles, put forward his opinion can be bold, exercise their own independent problem solving s Attend summer jobs related to professional, and classmates communication job work experience, understand collect working information channels, and actively join the alumni network, try talking to have graduated from alumni, exemptions, the teacher elder sister know the usual job situation. Sum up experience, as soon as possible for their own career orientation, and to be well prepared for employment. In addition to time, we also need to cultivate professional need to practice ability. Because unit of choose and employ persons, not only pay attention to students' professional knowledge and skills, also pay more attention to plasticity and some potential quality and ability of college students. More useful vocational training. Vocational training including vocational skills training. The professional ability, professional self adaptability and scientific evaluation on vocational values, etc. In general, to constantly improve their ability in handling set-backs, cultivate their willpower and shape good personality. Only have the basic ability, may go to form their own team, lay a solid foundation for their development.
Fall in love in college, the popular words "university will regret it for four years, the university don't fall in love will regret a lifetime". At least now don't agree with this perspective. May fall in love in university is an inevitable process, this should be within the plan. Talk don't talk about is not important, the important thing is how to deal with this matter, processes is not good, not only affect themselves, more importantly may affect their studies, make themselves to indulge in unrealistic imagination, so I'm afraid not just regret for four years!
All in all, to recognize life in university is the most wonderful period of experience, oneself a person, carefree, don't need to consider for the family, don't have to consider how to make money, the parents provides the most generous terms, let's learn! Hope my university imagination is not a dream, achieve their goals and struggle for a better future, struggle.
My college life
If life is a book, then the college life is the most beautiful in If life is a spectacle, then the college life is the most wonderful scene in play, if life is a long journey from birth to death. So we have the university life, then you can see the most splendid scenery. Friends, the best moment in this life, whether you have raised the sail, are working toward the other side of the ideal? Is open you that strong wings, headed for freedom of the sky? Whether excited by entering the university, in the heart a wish with tacit and strive for?
For this long lost dream, we has ten years mill rocks, the hard work and eternal days now still in the mind. On the day of harvest we understanding through their own efforts to finish one thing is how meaningful, comb we together through wind and rain, thin arrived in beautiful campus. Standing at a new starting point, I was so excited, and then the longing...
However in the college life picture scroll rolled out, I found that at the end of the search searching, are not in the past the in the mind of "that person but in the lights dim". The dream he found thousands of baidu, is a pious covered face. This time, I was confused, wandering, but time will never stop its steps, to zhu zi-qing wrote "wash your hands, day from the basin in the past, when you eat, time from their jobs in the past, silently, from away before my day-dreaming gaze. I noticed him to rush......" Yeah! Time like water, and our life still have a lot to do, in order to dream, let us cherish the time, the accumulation of every little bit from now on! To make our college life has become richer, rich, has the rhythm.
I always wish happiness in your life with success, a smile in every youth season, I know: there is the call of the sea, we will not let the courage to fight away in the waves, with the call of the blue sky, can't let fly wings in the dark clouds as degradation.
We are all have dreams have pursuit, don't cry because it is over but gave up forward steps. The process of following your dreams is bitter, but only after a hone life will have more meaning. Don't let the noise of uneasy heart is blundering, but riding on the wings of the soul in the campus, knowledge in different levels of people learn to better life, four years insist is difficult, give up is easy. We are always firmly believe that winter has come, spring won't far away, not spend winter I do not know the warmth of spring, nor through the desert know water is sweet, don't know the joy of success without failure. Dazed and confused because it is over, we are likely to fail, but it is also young gave us keep on going. never give up capital. As long as we are passionate builders of walk at the foot of the road, we will eventually win.
University is a full of talent, knowledge, and a small stage, small society full of competition and challenge. Each one of us plays a different role at this stage, then why don't we efforts will own role playing the best! As a college student, we are eager to the optimistic positive, not blind impulse, bold and not much, dare say dare to think and do not fantasy, careful exploration and not want to bore tip... Let us grasp the youth, the exercise yourself here! Leave your hard in group activities, showing you the most beautiful in the club activities, give you in volunteer activities. Here you get is not only a kind of knowledge, but also a life the most precious wealth. Just classmate young, young, opine, encouraging words. Let the flower of life for young and color, make because of youth and vitality to the brightness. University campus, no can't do, only unexpected, let's go to the fullest use of their talents! Cherish the most people life less, university. Don't let youth wasted, in every day life in a little bit of harvest, make confident smile in my face, you believe that pay will have return, excite the splendid!
University is the palace of every one of us dream, we went through ups and downs to come to the palace. Since crossing the threshold, so let us in the palace of the dream of as you personality.
University is not fantasy, is not a dream, more is not a delusion, but our great ideal. As long as we strive for, fight for it. One day we will celebrate! Then you will hear a maple leaf boat, you will see Kim on smile, you will smell fruit fragrance, because you get to the harvest season!
When I write this article, I was a student at the university of * * * *, at the entrance, I stand at the start of the university, look at the university of four years of study and life, I hope my university can as expected general productive and meaningful.
Freshman year: on the foundation. Concept of "want me to learn" into "I want to learn", down-to-earth to learn foundation course, especially English and computer. Under the big planning to do small plan, stick to remember English words, practice spoken English every day, and perseverance to learn from freshman start. According to own actual situation to consider whether to study the second major, double major or minor and prepared to information as soon as possible. A freshman learning task is relatively easy, can be appropriately to participate in community activities, bear a certain position, improve their ability of organization and communication skills, good for my job interview.
Sophomore year: continuity. In this year, to grasp the basis, and ready to transition from basic course to the major, and I will put some important senior course by browsing, to junior a smooth transition. This year, the hand should have one or two pieces of component certification of English and computer, and other professional courses, selected readings in appropriate diversify their knowledge. Can participate in beneficial social practice, such as the countryside, volunteer activities, also can try to part-time job related to my major units, experience different levels of life, to cultivate their own bear spirit and social responsibility.
Junior year: catching up. Active deepen professional course of study, and the senior course in junior year this semester as far as possible, so that the big four relatively loose time to apply for a job or one's deceased father grind. For most students, junior is the almost threw the oneself in the society, so to ask elder sister of multidirectional senior job information, interview skills and professional demand, asked to write a cover letter, CV experience, and at the beginning of the holiday for professional practice in their minds. Ready to one's deceased father grind or study abroad students, should focus on the test information, through various channels to collect various information as much as possible.
Senior year: sail thousands of miles. The target is locked, moves when it's necessary to make moves. To apply for a job, write a good personal cover material, enter the recruitment activities, much to the job site and BBS turn a turn, you will enjoy the fruits of diligence. One's deceased father grind and go abroad, is now the sprint phase, the laying of kung fu, strive for the goal. In the future of the students for their frantic, graduation thesis this cannot be bothered, but this is for you to a test of the university four years learning, responsible for yourself, don't just muddle through, "scissors and paste" think were rated excellent papers is a glorious thing ah. As long as three years before the university can earnestly practiced their classmates, believe you harvest a senior.
In life, in the university four years should develop good habits and customs, the good life habit is good for our study and life, can make us have the effect of get twice the result with half the effort to learn. To develop good habits will do the following aspects of content. I'm going to reasonably arrange work and rest time, formed the good
Proper physical exercise and rec To ensure the reasonable nutrition supply, develo Can't get into the habit of addicted to computers as well And carefully detailed notes in class.
During the period of university undergraduate course, what we don't expect to learn advanced professional knowledge, but rather should focus on the cultivation of learning ability. In the one know oneself should do, "rioted, can know to!" Schools provide platform is the common recognition of many experts, to fit the needs of most of the students, but we should be more clearly their own actual need, focused on learning of course, have arranged, also learns some about their value and benefits of course... This will more personalized can dig your potential.
The university is also a cast your talent in the big stage. Make good use of it, is also a task. How do you say? Someone said: "the experience after the moral society up training before, read good books not just now?" I think this is the myth ability is not happen overnight. Such as language ability, we start training at an early age, right? But you can say, my present language skills, communication ability is very good? There are very few! Even though we have been training at ordinary times still such, besides the ability to work? It often needs certain conditions, a certain space of time. Many freshmen did not engage in any social work students, often to the sophomore, junior is hard to join the student union, youth corps committee, etc., why? It is for this reason, we should grasp the opportunity in the university to fully exercise their ability to work.
University after school life rich and colorful, siyuan lake puma building, light, floating to the wonderful music.
All kinds of size association promotes activity in an endless stream, and as long as you around on campus, back to the dormitory will be found a pile of posters, leaflets, holding in his hand. A report here, there is a music salon, the east a basketball match, the west a food festival. Which you can choose two to help you relieve the pressure of learning, relieve their emotions, but also can make friends, walked into the university community identity, for the future life have its diversification.
When I was in high school is the ideal university life with me now the gap is very big, but that was just naive think university is a very good. Understand now, also recognize, and began to adapt to. I think the university is a place of learning. So learning or first, in the four years must pay special attention to the study, especially interested in their subjects, to learn well, interest decides the power, I just don't like a lot of things, is the lack of a lot of power. In general college career doesn't have to, they were all excellent can take as long as you have to. Proficient in everything, after all, really hard. I don't have to order some unrealistic goals.
Once read the phrase "the youth is that no matter what we choose, the meaning of success, don't regret it. I hope that through four years of college life, deeply understand the youth and growth brought about by the joy and sweet. Not only have to study hard professional knowledge, at the same time should also cultivate their competitive consciousness, innovative consciousness and team cooperation consciousness. After four years of experience, I hope I can more brave, strong, and positive." I think, that's just what I expected of college life.
After to draw up a plan, also need to remind ourselves that the implementation goal in action will encounter difficulties. Such as the things that is hard to predict or control, like the social and economic recession, the sick, the environment changes suddenly, etc., in this case, we need to wait for, or to seek other methods, or change their idea to adapt to the needs of society.
Hope my springboard to university is my dream and my dream to set sail.
2my college time作文
My college life 1500 - word composition: youth, such as poetry of my university
"Some poems written yesterday and tomorrow, some poetry to love, some poetry to never met face-to-face, but also never give up the ideal of" before sunset, and I wanted to write to me like a poem of youth, my university.
Often hear people praise university, saying how unrestrained, seasky, but, for me, does not seem to be, because after nearly a year university life, I found my university life never can conform to the ideal.
In college campus, classroom in class is not fixed, so every day I must to go to different courses and moved many times, such a "zigzag" experience in class besides let me surprise, more is incredible. And in addition to class time, your other spare time schedule, have no fixed classroom, no teacher staring at the self-study, so I began to stray, because seems to be in addition to the bedroom, spare time have no place can go during the day. Library is always crowded, in the study hall, although there are some stools is empty, but the table piled up high book, although I have to sit down evil intentions, but not the thief bravery, because those books such as master has come, I'll have to be ba Of course, in addition to the library, there are six teaching can be self-taught, sadly, at the time of first came to university, I didn't know there is such a place to practice.
These for me, accustomed to high school life, feel difficult to adapt to. Maybe the freedom of the so-called university life just means without the heavy homework, there is no full lessons from morning till night, the teacher forced the self-study... But, at the same time, we have also become more difficult for the course, isn't it? Without the teacher's supervision, whether we are consciously? If there is no professional learning, our ideal and want to do? In fact, because this kind of freedom, the university requirements for our own becomes higher, need us to study harder, to forge ahead.
But had to admit that this year at the university of life also let I harvest a lot of happiness.
First walked into the new campus, the feeling is very big, beautiful, deal, pavilion, the willow tree and flower... Acting strewn at random have send, seems to be come to a well-designed garden, no waterside pavilion, nor pavilions, however, a tree, beautiful enough. Rejoice, I began to try to experience new things around him.
University at the beginning, corporate recruiting activity has already been carried out in full swing, in the face of all kinds of society, I am full of enthusiasm and expectation, fill out the two clubs recruit new form for a long time, then there is round after round of the interview, fortunately, I have entered. In the day of community work, not easy, because the reasons for the selected department, have been very busy, let me learn of almost all the time so be divided up. But, in the community, it is a pleasure to meet day to work together with others, I know what is unity and cooperation, learned how to get along with co-workers, also got on the ability to exercise, so, I seriously hard work together with others, have to pay, also have the harvest. This would make me more firmly believe that a word: "a flower is beautiful, narcissistic a piece by force of each other and in full bloom in the splendid is brilliant"
College life is the most gorgeous one page, should be a new understanding of good friends. Classmates, roommates, working partner... A year's time is not short nor long, enough to let us get to know each other, understand each other. Once I thought, the university did not have sit at the same table of the company, not the former close friends, my college life will be lonely, in the past, all of which will only become memories, caresses of disappointed, but nowhere to be found. Unexpected is, however, I found a new good friends again, can no words don't say good friend, good friends once upon a time, have been in contact, through the telephone, we smiled and memories together happy time, share on college campuses to meet the fun, joy and sorrow... This life is very happy, also very enjoy, I am also very thank god let us sincerely with each other, whether once, or good friends now.
If life is a book, then no doubt university is the most wonderful I read one page. Although I think university life is not easy, but is another kind of pain, but, I still enjoy to read every word of them, with deep feeling and recite this youth's poem - my university.
My college life 1500 - word composition 2: my university life
Life is like dumplings, time is leather, experience is filling. Suantiankula all taste, perseverance and confidence is the wrappers on the fold, the hard to avoid in life was hard squeeze, by boiling water, bitten once, if there is no experience, hard to mature, there will always be betrayed. "This one, is not my original, is cui yongyuan comment a passage in life. I now also don't deserve and we talk about life, I want to talk about is is very important to every person's life here four years of college life.
For let I stand here today to tell everyone about how to live in the key four year university life, is driving a duck on a bit. Just when I was ready to resume, only to find that, there was no any certificate can let I brag about it, anything is called honor medal, in addition to assume full four years of experiences. Actually go back and think about it, if the god give me a chance to try again, I think, these four years of my life, should also is such, because for the activities of the college students deserve to experience, the mastery of the knowledge, I have done my own efforts.
Someone said: the first year of college is often "don't know if I don't know," sophomore will step into the "know you don't know", "don't know oneself know" university the third grade, at the university of fourth grade "know yourself".
Actually, I didn't also can understand the implied meaning, can realize a bit, but vaguely is from heaven fell to the ground, from longings ideal back to reality. The reason why many people don't adapt to college life, to a large extent by the Internet or magazines about university life the misleading of the novel. Many authors are the tone of speech about university life, depict an ideal university in his heart to the readers. By this misleading, in everyone before they step into university is an ideal for your university life. With the good, after entering university, many people will be confused for a while, fully enjoy the sudden freedom and novelty. But in the day by day in class, after self-study, this passion slowly fade, began to enter the confused stage, miss high school classmate, miss high school life.
Here are mostly in the "don't know if I don't know" and "know you don't know" stage, especially the latter, often cause confusion, the source of confusion and depressed. And this is slowly grow up surely inevitable phase transition to "know yourself". If you think now have no direction, I don't have to worry, actually this is very normal.
Many people in before entering the university, an idea formed in the mind, believe the affection between high school students is the most pure, the university can't be honest to each other. I had a similar idea. In fact, with the classmates and dormitory, actually this kind of idea is wrong, at least for being together with you in the same class, with the dormitory students is not suitable. At this age, others are mostly character of edges and corners. After you graduated from one day, you think his college classmate, you will find, in fact now togeth fundamental isn't worth mentioning.
Now generally talk about my college life, I hope as an example, can bring you a little thought and inspiration.
My freshman year and many others, is vacant without direction.
Is carrying bag to class every day, at night to go to self-study, Saturday and Sunday, sometimes is run to self-study in the classroom. Because in addition to self-study, then don't know what else to do. Later also often go to the library, because there are too many resources of the library, always feel so many books in there, don't use up, too wasteful. So I'm pretty familiar with of libraries. Some four years haven't been to the library, I don't know what inside, my dormitory have a classmate now. Although something to do every day, in fact, the in the mind is very confused, because, after all, is the university even if I put it as high four, after all, after all, is not high. There is a high school college entrance examination, has always been the goal, efforts to have no direction now. Also feel university life should be colorful, colorful, should not just for the sake of learning, in order to test a good result and so for four years. Then give yourself a little sort out the mess. Obviously, as a student, learning is the primary, but not the only one. Then begin to take part in the student union, the weather is good will go out by bike. Clearly remember, a 10.1 holiday, has been in the self-study in the classroom, on the last two days is to sit still, on a car, got a map of wuhan, bring some magazines, sitting in the lake, reading books. The mood is not so depressed. Around the school, I have almost been to the east lake road, is one person at a time, one side of the map, road, walked, until along the east lake lake departed on a business trip. If you feel life is boring, this is not wrong, at the university of university gave you a full freedom, you have to do is make good use of this freedom, fully tap their own lives.
My college life 1500 - word composition 3: college life thoughts
I try hard to do that for my university dream, perhaps the hope, the greater the disappointment. With the college entrance examination in the end of that day of, the numerous look forward to the day, the dream has finally broken, the heart is broken, the world seemed to suffocate!
But life have to continue to, I can't give up my childhood dream, I also have many wish failed to achieve. I know that everything can start over, as long as I have enough courage to face life.
In the vision and infinite daydream, university life began. Time is always away from quietly behind you, falling from the soles of your feet, flew in from the sight of you... Unconsciously, a year university life is fast! Remember just entered university, often go alone on such a large campus looked at the familiar faces, the heart is so lonely, just at that moment, feel is so small. However, I still so confident in myself, in fact, sometimes, people really helpless, it also became the only power I cheer up.
Most of the time, total love memories that nervous and substantial high school life, then it seems we haven't grow up, the heart of the tong zhen seems not disappear, thought of the failed the exam because perversely mouth want to cry but blunt I Thought of the look with a smile, like the boy cocked his h Think of... Everything is so clear. When we are living in the present did not feel happy, turn head to look at your path, the rest of the only regret! This reminds me of a very ordinary word "lost just know to cherish" most propbably is the true meaning of life.
I don't want to live in yesterday, because yesterday is no hope, only memories. When I am too much attention to yesterday, today has been silently away, unknowingly come tomorrow, I have more and more belongs to yesterday. I don't want to let oneself tomorrow sorry for today.
After entering university, learning is no longer so nervous, seems to have more time and space by your own disposal, as long as you have enough passion investment. Gradually, felt in virtually grew up, independent, strong, the time the old man always like magic, under the guidance of him I found the belongs to own sky. Life is no longer empty, no longer drab, no longer lonely... In learning, the oneself never slack.more specifically, because he is very clear that life is not sympathy for the weak, not motivated people shouldn't have the good today, even the hardships of life give me too much. I take every time you fail due to a try, don't inferiority, don't complain that life has too many twists and turns, if lose the rolling waves, th Desert if lost fly sand dance, lose the spectacular. The same is true of life, live too vulgar, life will lose the original charm. In life, met a lot of friends, has been convinced, the boundless huge crowd, can meet is a kind of fate, to get to know each other more let me more cherish and become friends. Everyone's heart won't be the same colour, in the heart of every man has a different world, and because of that, and sometimes a spat with friends. For friends of the misunderstanding and quietly tears, for the generation gap with their parents and loud cry or sad, silent after... Perhaps this is the youth. Youth can smile, can make, it's all youth gives us special treatment, if one day you no longer have a strong, robust energy, unlimited potential, then you are no longer young.
Most of the time, like a man just sit and think a lot of things, want to far away, as if is irrelevant. Occasionally kept giggling, unashamed laughter, occasionally kept tears, astounding to cry... Maybe, I haven't grown up in college, the childlike innocence is still in the inner. In fact, how I hope you don't grow up, because that would not have to take more responsibility, there will be no more trouble and pressure, believe in yourself can do a happy angel. Use your smile to melt the surrounding the cold, to illuminate the darkness around. But I believe that when I experienced wind and rain that day, when I once again fall and stumble on that day, when I was flying over the sky of that day of, I already grew up, I will be very proud to tell the world: "it's good to grow up!"
In fact alive is happiness, even if your life is spent in failure. Because live, can see the mountains are green, the sea is blue, a Because live, can see days like Onions, as long as you own pieces of strip away, there is always a will make you cry more than is.
When I see it all seems more relaxed, I no longer need to carry too much, I could be more natural and unrestrained alive, alive and well in his own way to all the people who I love and love me! There is a spring never dried up in the world, there is a thick love, will not dry up.
Be grateful to parents...
Be grateful for the friend...
Be grateful to life...
I am very happy!
My college life composition 1500 words four: my university life
A New Year again, 20 xx years and I think he is a lot of harvest, such as university, knowledge, friends, family ~ ~ ~ perfectly for a year, 20 xx years! But just entering January 20 xx years I began to the puzzling sad yo, ha ha, don't know why this is. Really, I don't want to be like this, but ~ ~ ~ good tired, physical chemistry lessons all listen to not understand also! Teacher speak the partial derivatives of the knowledge, we are zhang two monks confused ah, past is big 3 in physical chemistry, but we are open as a freshman, I dizzy, first know what is a sealed book! Depressed. Ai, the day will be an adult in has, will first frustrates, harasses ~ ~ ~ no way, come on! Also now we have a boss, he let me glad let me sorrow! Dormitory of the eldest brother I also dare not ce him again, our dormitory 3 people almost every day to ce, he got, he was a little delirious, people to other dirty mouth, regards to your family. Ai, he often scare us yo, said people's patience is limited, ha ha, often make some mike tyson boxing action to frighten us, that I'm not afraid, afraid of is that we take him into the ring, learn to tyson put our ErDuoYan down come out! Because of these three we set up an ally, is he think if you want to put our boxing, one day we have, and 3 ~ ~ ~ so our psychological quality under the white terror is increasingly perfected! Have already put the outside of the life and death, desperate to ce him, hehe! Yesterday the boss birthday, his secret out at noon, also don't know what he did. And handsome with his girl friend to lunch that day our dormitory fire, but I do anyway not to go out, make both of them can't, had to go out according to the photo. Ha ha. So I have a big sleep after they left, the great ah! When I wake up handsome and what has been discussed at the sound of the, listen carefully, turned out to be a handsome after I get kicked out according to the photo, it was nothing important matter, but they saw after taking photo out our eldest brother and two women walk side by side on the streets of noisy noisy, ha ha, according to a handsome boss see he want to flash, but the street without a rift, if any, he drill is not enough! Ai, boss of the first date is so handsome and caught him in the street, failure of people. Later, our boss also don't want to admit that! But he meets us these experienced veteran is his bad luck, after we beat about the bush and he heard the woman's name is the performance of the two legs are feeble, we soon will the boss mind defence crumbled, ha ha, so he soon to giving us step by step the induction and soon he confessed. Strong ah! Our boss really is, is hidden deep enough, not be obvious at ordinary times, but in the critical moment is unequivocally, this birthday he invited two women at the school gate on the sidewalk snack booth hao to eat a meal. Wow, strong! And more to our jaw-dropping that woman is with us process control class in the class, class is also! How did he take her ticket? From kui not equal to! The boss is the boss, or how is the eldest brother eat shit grow up? So handsome and I will take turns to attack,
Let him embarrassed, but he is, after all, through our cramming education under a semi-finished products, has been able to our shelling instead! However, he is a semi-finished products, not tender to pull! Soon we can't afford to ce, dirty mouth came out immediately, but we've become accustomed to, dismissed, he found that ineffective, so have to scare us! Says if we put it out to our good oh, ha ha we still do not eat a set of nature. Finally he used a trick, is to ignore us, and then face down to the root of balsam pear, with his eyes greatly to glare at us. We saw him there is no fun have to let go. Ai, who told him to hide from us and women secretly dating? Otherwise it wouldn't die so miserably. Now think about the hatred of his eyes full of murderous look, as if to kill us, ai strategy or I stop him at a later time, or he as the second ma3 jia jue2 not good, the reputation of hunan university of technology were three of us 305 boy destroyed. Evening, one thousand he took the fruit knife we cut is not funny, he is famous and we can only in the kingdom of heaven is to complete our unfinished business! Whoops! Remember, later some of his less, otherwise our boss will go mad, and then in the mind is not clear when give us to settle! 555555 ~ ~ ~ crazy it is not illegal to kill!
My college life 1500 - word composition five: my university life
My college life, careful recall, is like a book, the book has the most beautiful color, have the most beautiful story. Also has the most wonderful life. My college life, every day in many new things. Every day, with its unique fun, every day, to my feeling, with all my heart.
Remember at the beginning, I to college this long lost dream, we has ten years grinding sword, the hard work and eternal days now still in the mind. On the day of harvest we understanding through their own efforts to finish one thing is how meaningful, comb we together through wind and rain, thin arrived in beautiful campus. Standing at a new starting point, I was so excited, and then the longing...
However in the college life picture scroll rolled out, I found that at the end of the search searching, are not in the past the in the mind of "that person but in the lights dim". The dream he found thousands of baidu, is a pious covered face. This time, I was confused, wandering, but time will never stop its steps, to zhu zi-qing wrote "wash your hands, day from the basin in the past, when you eat, time from their jobs in the past, silently, from away before my day-dreaming gaze. I noticed him to rush......" Yeah! Time like water, and our life still have a lot to do, in order to dream, let us cherish the time, the accumulation of every little bit from now on! To make our college life has become richer, rich, has the rhythm.
I always wish happiness in your life with success, a smile in every youth season, I know: there is the call of the sea, we will not let the courage to fight away in the waves, with the call of the blue sky, can't let fly wings in the dark clouds as degradation.
We are all have dreams have pursuit, don't cry because it is over but gave up forward steps. The process of following your dreams is bitter, but only after a hone life will have more meaning. Don't let the noise of uneasy heart is blundering, but riding on the wings of the soul in the campus, knowledge in different levels of people learn to better life, four years insist is difficult, give up is easy. We are always firmly believe that winter has come, spring won't far away, not spend winter I do not know the warmth of spring, nor through the desert know water is sweet, don't know the joy of success without failure. Dazed and confused because it is over, we are likely to fail, but it is also young gave us keep on going. never give up capital. As long as we are passionate builders of walk at the foot of the road, we will eventually win.
University is a full of talent, knowledge, and a small stage, small society full of competition and challenge. Each one of us plays a different role at this stage, then why don't we efforts will own role playing the best! As a college student, we are eager to the optimistic positive, not blind impulse, bold and not much, dare say dare to think and do not fantasy, careful exploration and not want to bore tip... Let us grasp the youth, the exercise yourself here! Leave your hard in group activities, showing you the most beautiful in the club activities, give you in volunteer activities. Here you get is not only a kind of knowledge, but also a life the most precious wealth. Just classmate young, young, opine, encouraging words. Let the flower of life for young and color, make because of youth and vitality to the brightness. University campus, no can't do, only unexpected, let's go to the fullest use of their talents! Cherish the most people life less, university. Don't let youth wasted, in every day life in a little bit of harvest, make confident smile in my face, you believe that pay will have return, excite the splendid!
University is the palace of every one of us dream, we went through ups and downs to come to the palace. Since crossing the threshold, so let us in the palace of the dream of as you personality.
My college life, at the moment, no longer is a dream in my head, it is the ideal of our heart, that we should strive for, the effort, to struggle, with all want to achieve an ideal. My college life, we will have the beginning of the whole heart, every day is of the cover page, with all my heart, every day has a different experience, in our life, in the university will be confounded.
3my college time作文
Which place we look forward to university, the number of students of senior three. University life, every high school students dream of want to experience. At least I was at that time. But, to be honest, the university for me at that time is a kind of imagination of good, but how, I want to now I didn't have a certain understanding to him.
In college, we won't have the teacher make the teachings and anticorrosive tireless explains. Won't have too many exercises Don't every day in order to score, ranking and anxious, upset... In the experience of college life this month, there is such a thing let me more impressive: in the first class of the university, there are two girl for a few minutes late, according to the habit of playing before the report into the classroom. But then the teacher said: "in the university, if you be late for class or something you want to leave early, you don't have to report, just quietly in and out from the back door, it is good to do not affect you..." After this, I also met in high school even dare not even think about other things. Can at any time in and out of the dormitory and the school, for example, because of the need to accomplish something to skip class, etc.
So, I concluded that university, is a completely on the process of consciously. If high school we or a chick, so we can say of university has been growing up, away from the shelter of parents, away from the teacher's supervision, the rest of the only one to do the master of himself.
So, now we are going to manage themselves, their planning their beautiful university life, and ensure that the future can smile about their college life.
At the university of the second characteristic is to have more time and space, the university will have a class from 5 points to the dormitory in the morning until 10 PM Also won't because like to see a dream of red mansions but afraid to be the teacher found and hide things, and more importantly, there are all kinds of activities in the university for you to participate in and experience, and these are considered in high school is a waste of time. In fact, we can learn much knowledge from these things - and without the knowledge of the textbook, learned a lot of experience or lessons, learn from the university of rich and colorful...
So, I think, is more important than knowledge ability, and ability to training needs a process, the university is such a good process. (article reading web: )
So, we need to seize every opportunity, better exercise and improve themselves, while rich university life, win a few more for his pen the wealth of life!
University, there are different features:
University, where it can play mobile phone, computer, we can no longer have to check for teachers to make electronic products and distress, even hide the phone in the tra
University, in addition to outside the classroom you can also go to the library, to participate in community activities and so on, we don't have to every day in addition to books is the problem of monoto
University, don't have to make a trip to school and racking their brains to
University, not as a heterosexual friends by the teacher in charge teacher said a few times more words pl
University,...
College life and past experience of learning life we really different, it at least for now I include it too many unexpected and exciting. College life for us, of course, also there are too many temptations, so this also need us to correct and positive attitude to face, learn to better address the temptation.
If the opportunity can let me talk to in the struggle for university students to learn the younger sister also say a few words of the truth, I really want to tell them: work hard, strive for early to experience college life, because imagination and really feel really different! I also want to for those who want to give up, "says the students at the university of university, is a good four years, do not give their life to regret it!
Finally, also might as well say: my university life, really wonderful!

我要回帖

更多关于 my friend作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐