单项选择 1.late in autumnn,I can ( ) A.plant flo

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
五年级暑假园地【英语】(六)读短文,选择正确答案I'm Tom.I like summer best!In summer,the weather is usually very hot,and I can swim in the sea.Spring is beautiful,but in Canada it often rains.And it is hard to to plant flowers in the rain.I love my garden!It is so nice to watch the flower grow.In autumn I can pick apples.They are so delicious in autumn.I also love to watch the leaves fall.Is that why we can call autumn "fall"?It usually snows in winter in Canada .Sometimes it snow here in Beijing,too.When it snows,I can ski.I love all the seasons.They are all beautiful and I can find many things to do.()1.What's Tom's favourite season?A.Because the leaves fall.B.He likes summer best.C.Spring is his favourite season.()2.In Canada,it's ___ in spring?A.cool B.warm C.rainy()3.Tom can pick apples in ___.A.spring B.summer C.fall()4.What can Tom do in winter?A.Plant the flowers.B.Swin in the sea.C.Ski.()5.This passage(短文)is about the ___ in Canada.A.seasons B.weather C.trip
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
( I like summer best!)2.
but in Canada it often rains)3.
In autumn I can pick apples..Is that why we can call autumn "fall"?)4.
( When it snows,I can ski)5.
love all the seasons.They are all beautiful and I can find many things to do.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
(1)There are four seasons in a year.They are spring,summer,autumn and winter.Spring is the first season in a year.The sky is blue and the trees are green.Farmers are busy in the fields.They plant crops.Summer comes after spring.It is hot.The days are long and the nights are short.It often rains.Swimming is the best sports in summer.People often go swimming in rivers and lakes.Autumn is neither cold nor hot.It is the best season.It is harvest time.Farmers get in all kinds of crops.After autumn comes winter.It is cold.The days are short and the nights are long.Sometimes it snows in winter and the fields turn white.Skating is the best sport in winter.Many people,men and women,old and young,go skating in winter.True or False:_______1.Farmers are busy in spring ._______2.Swimming is the best sport in summer because it often rains._______3.Autumn is the best season for farmers._______4.Farmers plant crops in autumn and get them in in spring._______5.In winter the fields may turn white when it snows.(2)My friend has a big police dog.Police dogs are often clever.Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Jack for a long walk in the park.Jack likes these long walks in the park very much.One Sunday afternoon a young man came to visit my friend.He stayed a long time.He talked and talked.Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for his walk.But the visitor still stayed.Jack became very restless (焦躁不安).He walked around the room several times and then sat down in front of the visitor and looked at him.But the visitor didn’t notice that.He went on talking.Finally Jack could not stand (忍受) it any more.He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later.He sat down again in front of the visitor,holding the visitor’s hat in his mouth.True or False:_______1.A friend of mine has a clever police dog called Jack._______2.My friend takes his police dog to the park twice a week._______3.The visitor talked for a long time and didn’t stop talking when it was time for their walk in the park._______4.The dog sat in front of the visitor in order to look at him carefully._______5.The dog held the visitor’s hat in his mouth because he wanted the visitor to put on his hat and leave at once.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
遇到问题先自己思考,到找到原文中的确切位置,一一去核对,其实问题很简单,要养成独立完成作业的习惯,答案可以给你作为参考:1.T:原文Farmers are busy in the fields. They plant crops.2 F: It often rains. Swimming is the best sports in summer. 没有因果关系3.T:It is the best season. It is harvest time. Farmers get in all kinds of crops.4.F:应该是春种秋收,分别在第二段最后一句和第四段中间5.T: 原文Sometimes it snows in winter and the fields turn white. 同样的方法,尝试着自己找到答案第二篇答案:TFTFT2.Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Jack for a long walk in the park.每周日下午,可见是一周一次,而不是twice.4. He walked around the room several times and then sat down in front of the visitor and looked at him.而不是题目中目的关系.in order to 是为了……文中是“and”表并列其他都是很难,找不到可以再问我.希望对您有所帮助,祝好.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码pep五年级下册Recycle1 Seasons in Canada缩课_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
pep五年级下册Recycle1 Seasons in Canada缩课
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历