【图文】新目标九年级Unit_7where would you like to visit公开课_课件1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新目标九年级Unit_7where would you like to visit公开课_课件1
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:5.94MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢usage noteIn English, &would& is classified as an auxiliary verb to indicate the conditional tense of a verb that comes after it. In Spanish, the conditional tense is expressed via verbal inflection.would1.&(conditional tense)&a.&&I would love to go out with you!?Me encantaría salir contigo! Would you lend me some money for the bus? ?Me prestarías dinero para el autobús?2.&(imperfect tense)&a.&&When I was little, my mother would read to me every night.Cuando era peque?o, mi mamá me leía todas las noches.
[wʊd]
modal auxiliar verbo
En el ingl&s hablado, y en el escrito en estilo coloquial, el verbo would se contrae de manera que I/you/he
etc would se transforman en I'd, you'd, he'd
etc. La forma negativa would not se transforma en wouldn't.
(expressing conditional tense)
she would come if you invited her si la invitases, vendr&a
had he let go or if he had let go, he would have fallen si (se) hubiera soltado, se habr&a ca&do
they would never agree to such conditions nunca aceptar&an unas condiciones as&
would you do it? & yes I would/no I wouldn't &lo har&as? & s&/no
you wouldn't do it, would you? t& no lo har&as, &verdad?
(expressing wish, determination)
I wouldn't do it for anything no lo har&a por nada del mundo
she wouldn't let me speak to him no me dejaba hablar con &l
what would you have me do? &qu& quieres que haga?
the wound wouldn't heal la herida no cicatrizaba
would you pass the mustard please? &me pasas la mostaza, por favor?
would you like a drink? &tienes ganas de or
te apetece or
(espa&ol de Espa&a) te provoca or
(, espa&ol de M&xico, espa&ol de Venezuela) se te antoja tomar algo?
(espa&ol de M&xico)
be quiet, would you! haz el favor de callarte, &quieres?
(for emphasis)
you would insist on going! &pero t& ten&as que insistir en ir!
I forgot & you would se me olvid& & &c&mo no!
(expressing past habit)
she would often return home exhausted sol&a volver agotada a casa
there would always be some left over siempre sobraba algo
(in reported speech)
she told me she would be there me dijo que estar&a all&
I said I would do it dije que lo har&a
(conjecture)
would that be my pen you're using? &no ser& ese bol&grafo que est&s usando el m&o?
that would have been before your time eso debe de haber sido antes de tu &poca
I wouldn't know no s&
would [wʊd] modal verb1
(conditional tense)
if you asked him he would do it si se lo pidieras lo har&a; if you had asked him he would have done it si se lo hubieras pedido lo habr& you would never know she was not a native Spanish speaker nadie dir&a que el espa&ol no
would you go there by yourself? &ir&as all& sola?; I would have a word with him (if I were you) ser&a aconsejable discutirlo con &l; I wouldn't worry too much if I were you yo en tu lugar no me preocupar&a demasiado2
(in indirect speech)
I said I would do it te dije que lo har&a or hac&a; I thought you would want to know pens& que querr&as saber3
(emphatic)
you would be the one to forget! &qui&n m&s si no t& se iba a olvidar!; &t& ten&as que ser el que se olvidase!; it would be you! &t& ten&as que ser!; he would say that, wouldn't he? es l&gico que dijera eso4
(conjecture)
what would this be? &qu& ser& esto?; it would have been about eight o'clock ser&an las ocho it would have been about eight o'clock when the phone rang it would seem so as& parece ser5
(indicating willingness)
(in invitations)
querer would you like some tea? would you care for some tea? &quiere tomar un t&? would you come this way? pase por favor or especially (LAm) (requests, wishes)
would you close the door please? &puedes cerrar la puerta, por favor?; please would you wake me up at seven o'clock? &podr&a despertarme a las siete, por favor?; would you mind?
si no tiene inconveniente would you tell me your name? what would you have me do? &qu& quieres que haga? (insistence)
I told her not to but she would do it le dije que no, pero insisti& en hacerlo (refusal)
he wouldn't do it no quer& se neg& he wouldn't say if it was true no quiso the car wouldn't start el coche se neg& or el coche no quer&a arrancar he wouldn't come in he wouldn't tell me6
he would paint it each year sol&a pintarlo cada a&o; lo pintaba cada a&o7
(in set expressions) would that it were not so! &ojal& (y) no fuera as&!would to God!would to heaven! &ojal&!try as he would por mu por m&s que intentasePhrases with "would"Here are the most popular phrases with "would." Click the phrases to see the full entry.Examples
Search historyBlog Postsreport this adDid this page answer your question?The page is...InaccurateUnclearMissing translationsMissing conjugationsOtherWhat can we do to improve?How can we follow up with you? (Optional)SubmitYour feedback was sent. We appreciate your comments!Popular Articlesreport this adFeedbackFeedbackSpanishDict is devoted to improving our site based on user feedback and introducing new and innovative features that will continue to help people learn and love the Spanish language.&Have a suggestion, idea, or comment?&Send us your feedback.Your nameEmail addressSubjectMessageThe China syndrome: At the frontline of Australian property revolutionGet rewarded. You deserve it.
Xbox Live Rewards is all about YOU. That's why we designed the programme with you in mind. Whether you're an avid gamer or a film or TV buff who lives and breathes Microsoft Movies & TV, we reward you for doing what you love. And the more you do with Xbox, the more you get. Sign up and start getting rewarded today.
Already a member?
and start earning.
Earning is easy
Join Xbox Live Rewards to get access to exclusive offers and Rewards. You can get rewarded for completing missions, taking surveys, spending in the Xbox Store and more.
Turn your dedication into cash. You'll earn Rewards Credits that get converted into your country's local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account.
Get the stuff you want.
Redeem your Rewards for games, films, TV programmes and more from the Xbox Store. The choice is entirely yours!
Up to 9,000 Rewards Credits
Available until 30 April 2017
Access special VIP Exclusives events, Double Rewards, and&more
3,000 Rewards Credits
Available until 6 May 2017

我要回帖

更多关于 like i would 的文章

随机推荐