第三方登录:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
因为我们老板是非常重视你们公司的.所以你们的订单突然减少我会有所担心的.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
很高兴为您因为我们老板是非常重视你们公司的.所以你们的订单突然减少我会有所担心的.Since our boss pays great attention to (或者attaches great importance to) your company,we worry a lot for sudden slowdown/reduction of your orders.-------------------------------★倾心解答★愿您满意★★欢迎追问★敬请采纳★-------------------------------
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Because our boss is very importance to your company. So your order decrease suddenly I would worry.
Because our boss is very cared about your company,so the abrupt reduce of your orders
will make us concern.
不管有多少客户和订单的规模,我们会重视每一个客户和每一个订单。
Because our boss is very attach importance to your company.So your order suddenly reduce I will have to worry about.望采纳,谢谢!
As my boss attaches grest importance to you company, l am worried when your orders sudenly decreased
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译我们老板很重视这次合作,希望你考虑一下这个价格.相信我们今后的长期合作一定能愉快
我叫丶陌小柒i
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Our boss pay much attention to this cooperation, hope you can think about this quotation, and we believe we will have a long-term nice cooperation.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是用商务英语,business english 么?
My boss is very serious about this co-operation, we wish that you can consider this price, I believe that we will enjoy the long cooperation from now on.
Our boss takes this cooperation very much, hoped you consider thisprice Believed our next long-term cooperation certainly will be ableto be happy
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:如果你不认识去接的人,例如你的老板让你去接一个客户,通常是如下的情景是什么意思?
如果你不认识去接的人,例如你的老板让你去接一个客户,通常是如下的情景
问题补充:
If you do not know to pick up the people, for example, your boss asks you to pick up a client, usually the following scenarios
If you don't know who to go to the pick up, for example, if you go to the boss that you pick up a customer, is usually the scenario as follows
If you did not know meets the human, for example your boss lets you meet a customer, usually is the following scene
To meet people if you don't know, for example, your boss told you to pick up a client, typically is the following story
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译因为客服部犯了这个错误,公司的领导非常非常生气,我这几天一直在处理这件事情,希望能平息此事,我感觉效果非常不好.客户很大可能会给我们停止订单,公司也许会损失这个大客户.此客户三年来做了三千多万的生意,利润也是非常不错的.如果因为这个原因损失了这个客户,我的销售目标将很难达成.公司接下来每年将损失多少我不知道?希望财务可以给到一个真实数据.我不知道这部分损失将由谁来承担,我个人的损失我可以不计较.当然接下来我还是会想办法去解决,但我觉得希望不是很大.希望老板和销售总监能给我支持.摩尔庄园126163 用的是GOOGLE 翻译.一字未改.我真服了你.非常不好 翻译成了very good 都看不到.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
our head of the company was very angry,because of the mistaken by custom service department,in the recently days i always deal with this thing,but i think the result is very bad.this customer may stop...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 lol老板客户端 的文章

随机推荐