最新如何减肥有关减肥的英语作文文5篇

英语作文大全:减肥的方法 How to Lose Weight
来源:  【】 
  Inrecent years, the number of people who try their best to lose weight has been increased,especially female. However, some people are so desired to be slim that they getsome disease. So there is no doubt that it is important to find scientific andfunctional ways to lose weight. Here are some tips which can be followed.  First,have an optimistic attitude towards your weight and you should believe thatafter some efforts you will lose weight. Do not too long for being slim becauseit is a process and nobody can succeed during one night.  Second,it is essential to keep on a diet. Going on a diet in a scientific way will dosomething good for your final goal. For instance, enrich the breakfast and eatless at lunch and dinner. Besides, eating some fruits and more vegetable ishelpful.  Third,do regular exercise. Regular exercise will not only make you healthy but alsoprovide you a good mood. Remember, doing regular exercise is one of the most importanttips for losing weight.  Sothese are three tips for losing weight and they will do well in losing weight. Ifyou follow them, you can achieve your final goal sooner or later.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-【 liuxue86.com - 中考英语作文 】
  During the Spring Festival, I ate delicious meal almost every day, so that my weight gained a lot and my body looked fatter. When I came back to school in the new term, all my classmates are so surprised to see my huge body and round face. I finally realized that I must lose weight. And then I made a plan. To begin with, I must eat less for breakfast and supper than before. At breakfast, I drink milk and have a piece of bread and an egg. I have a bowl of soup and some fruits for dinner. I do not eat sugar anymore, because it will make me fatter. Besides, I keep doing exercises everyday. I go to running after school or play basketball with my classmates. At weekend, I often go to swim. After a month of hard work, I lost five kilograms, but it's not enough. I still have to stick to my plan and lose more weight to an appropriate number.
  想了解更多中考英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
出国留学网为您整理“中学生家长群里发红包,老师抢不抢?”,欢迎阅读参考,更多有关内容请继续关注本网站中考栏目。中学生家长群里发红包,老师抢不抢?年轻妈妈李扬是家委会的成员,在自己组
出国留学网为您整理“深度思考:中学生青春期恋情为何“情难自禁”?”,欢迎阅读参考,更多有关内容请继续关注本网站中考栏目。深度思考:中学生青春期恋情为何“情难自禁”?【资讯】12月8
出国留学网为您整理“中考作文时代记忆:从红色语句到网络语言”,欢迎阅读参考,更多有关内容请继续关注本网站中考栏目。中考作文时代记忆:从红色语句到网络语言上学,都要写作文,你有没有注
出国留学网为您整理“一篇北京中考零分作文引发的讨论与思考”,欢迎阅读参考,更多有关内容请继续关注本网站中考栏目。一篇北京中考零分作文引发的讨论与思考材料作文:小鸟飞越太平洋阅读下面
出国留学网为您整理“中考考生营养晚餐(2.21):地三鲜”,欢迎阅读参考,更多有关内容请继续关注本网站中考栏目。中考考生营养晚餐(2.21):地三鲜材料主料:土豆1个,茄子2个,青豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
关于减肥的英语作文6篇
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
关于减肥的英语作文6篇
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口如何减肥英语作文范文_百度知道
如何减肥英语作文范文
我有更好的答案
many people are afraid of being fatty, because fat will lead to many diseases, for example hypertension.How can you keep body fit? First, less eat the food with polysaccharide, such as: cream, chocolate. Second, eat more fruits and vegetables. Last, make many exercises, if possible, it's good to go to jym. Like this, you may keep fit well.
河北张家口市中学教师
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一篇关于怎么减肥的英语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
refrain from eating high-calorie foods.join a health club and exercise regularly to tone up your body.exercising don't eat too much.remember that being underweight is as bad as being overweight.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 最新中考英语作文 的文章

随机推荐