a week ago l was about to leave英语短文改错错

短文改错增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( )划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10 处,多者(从第11 处起)不计分。
Last weekend, I traveled by the air for the first time in my life. I usual travel by train, which is both cheaper and safe. But to fly in the sky was something new to me. At the end, I felt a little nervous. But very soon I became exciting when I found me high up in the sky among the clouds. I also found that mountains, fields and river were interestingly small. I enjoy the frightening and comfortable journey very much. After all, it is more interesting take a plane than to take a train._______________________________________________________________________ - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:短文改错增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( )划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10 处,多者(从第11 处起)不计分。
Last weekend, I traveled by the air for the first time in my life. I usual travel by train, which is both cheaper and safe. But to fly in the sky was something new to me. At the end, I felt a little nervous. But very soon I became exciting when I found me high up in the sky among the clouds. I also found that mountains, fields and river were interestingly small. I enjoy the frightening and comfortable journey very much. After all, it is more interesting take a plane than to take a train._______________________________________________________________________短文改错增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( )划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10 处,多者(从第11 处起)不计分。
Last weekend, I traveled by the air for the first time in my life. I usual travel by train, which is both cheaper and safe. But to fly in the sky was something new to me. At the end, I felt a little nervous. But very soon I became exciting when I found me high up in the sky among the clouds. I also found that mountains, fields and river were interestingly small. I enjoy the frightening and comfortable journey very much. After all, it is more interesting take a plane than to take a train._______________________________________________________________________科目:最佳答案Last weekend, I traveled by the air for the first time in my life. I usual travel by train, which
usuallyis cheaper and safe. But to fly in the sky was something new to me. At the end, I felt a
beginning/ startlittle nervous. But very soon I became exciting when I found me high up in the sky among
5. excited
myselfthe clouds. I also found that mountains, fields and river were interestingly small. I enjoy the
enjoyed frightening and comfortable journey very much. After all, it is more interesting ∧take a plane
than to take a train.解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心正确教育旗下网站
网校:8299所
24小时更新:2798
总量:5730060

2016届高考英语二轮复习练习:专题6 短文改错 专题强化训练(新课标全国卷Ⅰ)
2016届高考英语二轮复习练习:专题6 短文改错 专题强化训练(新课标全国卷Ⅰ)
资料类别:
所属学科:
适用地区:全国
所属版本:通用
资料类型:暂无
下载扣点:2点
上传时间:
下载量:70次
文档大小:194KB
所属资料:
内容简介文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
短文改错(一)
A(2015·郑州第三次质量预测)About a month ago-brown.When I took a look at it!I told them to move away the bomb.Fortunatelyen I went home.The next day,I heard that the police had blown the bomb up.It had been on the sand for over 60 years!
答案: already finished my homework,and I wanted to relax.Suddenly,I saw two children
on the beach.They
to have found something made of metal,which was big and reddish-brown.When I took a look at it that it was an old bomb!I told them to move
the bomb.Fortunately,I had a mobile phone
with me,so I called the police and told them
had been found.About 15 minutes ,the police arrived.I was praised for it
then I went home.The next day,I heard that the police had blown the bomb up.It had been
the sand for over 60 years!
I was asked to be a student teacher last week.My China teacher required me to give a lesson in my class.It was a first time that I had stood before class.I was thankful for her,because I had dreamed to be a teacher all the time.Considered that the class wouldn’t listen to me,I felt so nervous that I could fall asleep the night before.On the morning to give the lesson,I found it heavy to move my foot.At first,I can hardly speak fluently.Otherwise,I found myself much more relaxed gradually,because my classmates looked at me encouragingly.Finally,I finished the lesson smooth.I will remember my this experience forever.
答案: teacher required me to give a lesson in my class.It was
first time that I had stood before class.I was thankful
her,because I had dreamed to be a teacher all the time. that the class wouldn’t listen to me,I felt so nervous that I / fall asleep the night before.On the morning to give the lesson,I found it heavy to move my .At first,I
hardly speak fluently.,I found myself much more relaxed gradually,because my classmates looked at me encouragingly.Finally,I finished the lesson .I will remember
experience forever.
(2015·河南毕业班高考适应性练习)!It is two months that I left China and came to London.n of about 7 millions.It’s also a very busy place.People here are usually friendly and helpfully,but they are often in hurry.What have impressed me most is that the weather is chopping and changing.Now I understand why the English people always talked about the weather.London has many famous places of interests for people to visit.I have just gone to British Museum and Hyde Park recently.
How are things going with yourself?I miss you and our friends very much.I hope I can hear from you as often as I can.Best wishes!
答案:!It is two months ,London is the capital of Britain,which is on the bank of River Thames.It’s a big city with a population of about 7 .It’s also a very busy place.People here are usually friendly and ,but they are often in
hurry.What
impressed me most is that the weather is chopping and changing.Now I understand why the English people always
about the weather.London has many famous places of
for people to visit.I have just
to British Museum and Hyde Park recently.
How are things going with ?I miss you and our friends very much.I hope I can hear from you as often as I can.D
(2015·太原第二阶段测评)I’ve been very busy recently,for I’ve been preparing for coming exam,which is vitally for me and my future life.Last week,I attended an English speech contest intend for high school students all over the province and I win the first prize.I’ve always been dreaming of having an opportunity to travel in English-speaking countries like your to practise and improve my English.However答案: and happy to hear that you’re coming to China.Since your trip is scheduled for the middle of July,time is not a problem for me because
I will be having my summer vacation at that time.
I’ve been very busy recently,for I’ve been preparing for
coming exam,which is
for me and my future life.Last week,I attended an English speech contest
for high school students all over the province and I
the first prize.I’ve always been dreaming of having an opportunity to travel in English-speaking countries like ,I also want to make
with people from other countries.
I am looking forward to
Recently our local government has decided to broaden a narrow road and there is a temple of over 100 years old along a road.Whether the temple should pulled down have caused a heated discussion.
Some agree that we should pull it down to carrying out the construction project because it can solve some traffic problem and make our life convenient.Beside,it helps improve the image of our city.But the people who are for the idea believe that we can have another one solution.How should we pull it down?The temple has a long history and tells us something of our city.We can move it away and keep it as long as we like.答案: road.Whether the temple should
pulled down
caused a heated discussion.
Some agree that we should pull it down to
out the construction project because it can solve some traffic
and make our life convenient.,it helps improve the image of our city.But the people who are
the idea believe that we can have another
solution. should we pull it down?The temple has a long history and tells us something of our city.We can move it away and keep it as long as we like. been no conclusion over the matter.
(2016·齐鲁名校高三第一次联考)My favourite sport is football.I was a member of our school football team.We practise for three times every week and often watch football match on TV together.Play football not only makes us grow tall and strong but also give us a sense of fair play and team spirit.We must keep in mind that we play for the team instead ourselves.Also,the sport teaches us the important of obedience (服从) .Each player must obey a captainbreak the rules too often if we want to win the game.
答案: a member of our school football team.We practise
three times every week and often watch football
on TV together. football not only makes us grow tall and strong but also
us a sense of fair play and team spirit.We must keep in mind that we play for the team instead
ourselves.Also,the sport teaches us the
of obedience (服从) .Each player must obey
is the leader of the team.And
must not break the rules too often if we want to win the game.
(2016·陕西一联)nly one child,who is very common in Chinese families.My father work in a factory and my mother is a teacher.We lived a happy life together.
I’m cheerful boy.Besides my courses,I have much hobbies,like playing football,basketball and swimming.In the past,I collected in a lot of stamps,which are very preciously now because we seldom post a letter nowadays.I wonder if you can tell me something about myself,your family and daily school.
Best wishes,
答案: Hua.This is my last year of high school,and I’ll graduate this summer.I’m eighteen
three people in my family and I’m the only one child, is very common in Chinese families.My father
in a factory and my mother is a teacher.We
a happy life together.
cheerful boy.Besides my courses,I have
hobbies,like playing football,basketball and swimming.In the past,I collected
a lot of stamps,which are very
now because we seldom post a letter nowadays.I wonder if you can tell me something about ,your family and daily school.
Best wishes,
(2015·河南南阳三次联Last summer I went to Xi’an with my parents.We had visited many places of interest as the temperature was over 38℃.Finally we climbed Mount Hua.It is very high and steep.We had to be careful in case we might fall off the cliff.It took us six hour to get to the summit.How beautiful scenery it was!You could see many mountains and rivers in distance.In the
stayed in a cave hotel.I couldn’t go to asleep because the wind was blowing heavily.I am afraid the mountain would break down.The next morning we got up early in order to see the sun rise from the east.The sun was very big and red.How exciting we were!
答案: visited many places of interest
the temperature was over 38℃.Finally we climbed Mount Hua.It is very high and steep.We had to be careful in case we might fall off the cliff.It took us six
to get to the summit. beautiful scenery it was! distance.In the
stayed in a cave hotel.I couldn’t go to
because the wind was blowing heavily.I
afraid the mountain would break down.The next morning we got up early in order to see the sun rise
the east.The sun was very big and red.How
短文改错(二)A
Tina and I had been good friend for years.We often did things together,so one day Tina didn’t talk to me and just sat by herself.I don’t know what was wrong.I thought about what I had done and said recent.Was Tina upset because I had done well in the history test than her?No there Tina was sitting.“Tina,”I said softly,“Is anything wrong?”He answered sadly答案: for years.We often did things together, one day Tina didn’t talk to me and just sat by herself.I
know what was wrong.I thought about what I had done and said .Was Tina upset because I had done
in the history test than her?No find out what was the matter.I walked over to
Tina was sitting.“Tina,”I said softly,“Is anything wrong?” last night.”I finally knew the reason
she didn’t talk to me and comforted her.
(2015·河北唐山统一考试)Television plays important part in our life. It shows us program, ntertainment. A television set can be used for another things as well. You can record shows and films for late viewing, watch DVDs, or even play video games.
Television was
being developed over 80
influenced our life ever since.
答案: important part in our life. It shows us , like the news and sports events.
We can watch films, listen to interviews and
the sounds of events that
far away. Television
us about countries and cultures
we can enjoy entertainment. A television set can be used for
things as well. You can record shows and films for
viewing, watch DVDs, or even play video games.
Television was
developed over 80
years, our life ever since.
(2015·郑州第二次质量预测)Mandy,
I’m not doing well in my lessons at school, especial in
maths.My dad says I must try hard because he wants me go to
university.He thinks I’m lazy,but it’s not true.I work really hard,often study late into the night!I’ve tried to talk to my
mothertold my dad, all he said
was, “You mustn’t waste your time in art.You must focus your
mind on your lessons !” I’m feeling quite puzzling about what to
do now.Would you please help me out?答案: in maths. My dad says I must try hard because he wants me
go to university. He thinks I’m lazy, but it’s not true. I work really hard, often
late into the night! I’ve tried to talk to my mother, but she always
I have to work as hard
my brother does. My brother doesn’t study very hard,
he always gets excellent grades. It’s not fair!
The only thing I like
is art. My teacher says I’m the best student she’s had for . When I told my dad, all he said was, “You mustn’t waste your time
art. You must focus your mind on your lessons!”I’m feeling quite D
(2015·山西四校第三次联考)en,
Welcome to our English Corner.This corner was set up three years before.Every Sunday morning,students from different schools and some foreigners often took part in it.Gather around here,we practise spoken English by talking about everything we are interested.We also exchange my experience in English study.We all have a good time here.Thousands of people have been here when it was set up.
We think that they have learned a lot by taking part in activity here.It is a really supplement to our English class and it is welcome by students,their parents and teachers.They all think it is of helpful.If you want to know much about the corner,you may talk to the students here.
答案:ner was set up three years .Every Sunday morning,students from different schools and some foreigners often
part in it. around here,we practise spoken English by talking about everything we are interested . experience in English study.We all have a good time here.Thousands of people have been here
it was set up.
We think that they have learned a lot by taking part in
here.It is a
supplement to our English class and it is welcome by students,their parents and teachers.They all think it is / .If you want to know
about the corner,you may talk to the students here.
Good morning everyone,since two managers wanted in the E-reading room-hearted personHowever,I firmly believe I am a ideal person for the job.
I hoped I will have the honor.Thank you for your consideration.
答案: wanted in the E-reading roomcommend
to you for the job.
I am from Class 8,Senior 2.I think I am fit for the job.To begin with,I can operate
a computer .Secondly,being a warm-hearted person
some voluntary work for .Lastly,I have good communication skills.I believe I can
what the students need.,I firmly believe I am
ideal person for the job.
I will have the honor.Thank you for your consideration.
Yesterday I stepped into a restaurant for lunch.As I was waiting my order to come,I noticed the old man in a wheelchair roll himself over to a table.No one and me seemed to notice him.I got up and go over to his table and asked if that I could get him something to drink.He smiled and said,“Thank you.You are generously.I’d like any orange juice,please.”When I was getting ready to leave,I walked by the old man’s table to saying goodbye.He thanked me again and told me I had made his
days,coming over and helping him out.I gave him a hug and told him he had made my day,either.
答案:ant for lunch.As I was waiting
my order to come,I noticed
old man in a wheelchair roll himself over to a table.No one
me seemed to notice him.I got up and
over to his table and asked if
I could get him something to drink.He smiled and said,“Thank you.You are .I’d like
orange juice,please.”When I was getting ready to leave,I walked by the old man’s table to
goodbye.He thanked me again and told me I had made his ,coming over and helping him out.I gave him a hug and told him he had made my day,.
In the countryside there are some children dropped out of school.The reasons of this are different.Some families are very poor to afford the education of their children.Some parents think useless for girls to attend school,so that their daughters lost the chance.Some children are unwilling to attend school for lack of interests in their studies.In my opinion,every child should have the chance to receive an education,whether boys and girls.Besides,the government should take effect measures to guarantee children’s right of education because we will play important roles in developing our country in the future.
答案: out of school.The reasons
this are different.Some families are
poor to afford the education of their children.Some parents think
useless for girls to attend school,so that their daughters
the chance.Some children are unwilling to attend school for lack of
in their studies.In my opinion,every child should have the chance to receive
education,whether boys
girls.Besides,the government should take
measures to guarantee children’s right of education because
will play important roles in developing our country in the future.
(2016·江西重点中学盟校第一次联考)As it is known to us do sports regularly,what makes them weak and easily tired.
There are many reasons about this.First of all,some of the students complained that they have too many homework,resulting in less time to take exercise.Beside,some of them think that it is very difficulty for them to keep doing exercise,because it is a very hard thing.
Because lack of physical activities,many students are in poor health.I suggest that our school must take measures to encourage more students to take part in sports.For us students,no matter what busy we are,it is necessary to spare some time to do exercise.
答案: is known to us,fewer and fewer students do sports regularly, makes them weak and easily tired.
There are many reasons
this.First of all,some of the students
that they have too
homework,resulting in less time to take exercise.,some of them think that it is very
for them to keep doing exercise,because it is a very hard thing.
/ lack of physical activities,many students are in poor health.I suggest that our school
take measures to encourage more students to take part in sports.For us students,no matter
busy we are,it is necessary to spare some time to do exercise.
版权所有:中华资源库
预览已结束,如需查看所有内容,请下载资料!
对不起,此页暂时无法预览!
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号

我要回帖

更多关于 短文改错万能公式 的文章

随机推荐