what day is it onis t_ day? it's on the tenth of s_

When the lazy days of summer arrive and the schedule is packed with swimming, camp, and family vacations, it can be a challenge to find time for learning.But kids" reading skills don"t have to grow cold once school"s out.Here are some ways to make reading a natural part of their summer fun:
Explore your library.Visit your local library to check out books and magazines that your kids haven"t seen before.Many libraries have summer reading programs, book clubs, and reading contests for even the youngest borrowers.With a new library card, a child will feel extra grownup checking out books.
Read on the road.Going on a long car trip?Make sure the back seat is stocked with favorite reads.When you"re not at the wheel, read the books aloud.Get some audiobooks (many libraries have large selections) and listen to them together during driving time.
Make your own books.Pick one of your family"s favorite parts of summer-whether it"s baseball, ice cream, or the pool-and have your child draw pictures of it or cut out pictures from magazines.Stick the pictures onto paper to make a booklet and write text for it.When you"re done, read the book together.Reread it whenever you like!
Keep in touch.Kids don"t have to go away to write about summer vacation.Even if your family stays home, they can send postcards to tell friends and relatives about their adventures.Ask a relative to be your child"s pen pal and encourage them to write each week.
Keep up the reading habits.Even if everything else changes during the summer, keep up the reading routine
s around your house.Read with your kids every day-whether it"s just before bedtime or under a shady tree on a lazy afternoon.And don"t forget to take a book to the beach!Just_brush_the_sand_off_the_pages-it"s_no_sweat!1. The purpose of the passage is to________.A. encourage parents to readB. give advice on raising kidsC. raise a good summer readerD. suggest places for vacations2. If you drive on a long trip in summer, you can________.A. visit the local library and join book clubsB. borrow some audiobooks to listen toC. keep in touch with friends by sending postcardsD. read your own picture books with your son3. By saying "Just brush the sand off the pages-it"s no sweat", the author means________.A. taking away the sand on the book is very difficultB. a special book is needed when you"re reading on the beachC. one can remove the sand on the book with a brush easilyD. there"s no trouble reading even on the beach4. Who are the intended readers of the passage?A. Parents.
B. Students.C. Teachers. D. Editors.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
When the lazy days of summer arrive and the schedule is packed with swimming, camp, and family vacations, it can be a challenge to find time for learning.But kids" reading skills don"t have to grow cold once school"s out.Here are some ways to make reading a natural part of their summer fun:
Explore your library.Visit your local library to check out books and magazines that your kids haven"t seen before.Many libraries have summer reading programs, book clubs, and reading contests for even the youngest borrowers.With a new library card, a child will feel extra grownup checking out books.
Read on the road.Going on a long car trip?Make sure the back seat is stocked with favorite reads.When you"re not at the wheel, read the books aloud.Get some audiobooks (many libraries have large selections) and listen to them together during driving time.
Make your own books.Pick one of your family"s favorite parts of summer-whether it"s baseball, ice cream, or the pool-and have your child draw pictures of it or cut out pictures from magazines.Stick the pictures onto paper to make a booklet and write text for it.When you"re done, read the book together.Reread it whenever you like!
Keep in touch.Kids don"t have to go away to write about summer vacation.Even if your family stays home, they can send postcards to tell friends and relatives about their adventures.Ask a relative to be your child"s pen pal and encourage them to write each week.
Keep up the reading habits.Even if everything else changes during the summer, keep up the reading routine
s around your house.Read with your kids every day-whether it"s just before bedtime or under a shady tree on a lazy afternoon.And don"t forget to take a book to the beach!Just_brush_the_sand_off_the_pages-it"s_no_sweat!1. The purpose of the passage is to________.A. encourage parents to readB. give advice on raising kidsC. raise a good summer readerD. suggest places for vacations2. If you drive on a long trip in summer, you can________.A. visit the local library and join book clubsB. borrow some audiobooks to listen toC. keep in touch with friends by sending postcardsD. read your own picture books with your son3. By saying "Just brush the sand off the pages-it"s no sweat", the author means________.A. taking away the sand on the book is very difficultB. a special book is needed when you"re reading on the beachC. one can remove the sand on the book with a brush easilyD. there"s no trouble reading even on the beach4. Who are the intended readers of the passage?A. Parents.
B. Students.C. Teachers. D. Editors.
B. Students.C. Teachers. D. Editors. 科目:难易度:最佳答案
1-4: CBDA
解析知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Dear Tom,My name is Liu Yun. I’m a 12 year-old girl. I’m the only
in my family. My birthday is
1st. It’s the
day of the tenth month. It’s also the National Day. My parents
a party for me on that day. My friends
to the party. They bring me lots of birthday presents (礼物), and they sing (唱) Happy Birthday to me.
eat some fruit: strawberries, oranges and
. We eat chicken and cakes
dinner. We also play games. We have a
time!What’s your age (年龄)?
is your birthday? Can you let me know? Yours, Liu Yun小题1:A.sonB.daughterC.boyD.people小题2:A.AprilB.SeptemberC.OctoberD.December小题3:A.firstB.secondC.fourthD.tenth小题4:A.lookB.haveC.callD.sell小题5:A.come B.takeC.foundD.help小题6:A.YouB.WeC.TheyD.I小题7:A.carrotsB.bananasC.tomatoesD.chicken小题8:A.onB.inC.forD.of小题9:A.difficultB.boringC.healthyD.good小题10:A.WhatB.HowC.WhenD.How old - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Dear Tom,My name is Liu Yun. I’m a 12 year-old girl. I’m the only
1st. It’s the
to the party. They bring me lots of birthday presents (礼物), and they sing (唱) Happy Birthday to me.
is your birthday? Can you let me know? Yours, Liu Yun小题1:A.sonB.daughterC.boyD.people小题2:A.AprilB.SeptemberC.OctoberD.December小题3:A.firstB.secondC.fourthD.tenth小题4:A.lookB.haveC.callD.sell小题5:A.come B.takeC.foundD.help小题6:A.YouB.WeC.TheyD.I小题7:A.carrotsB.bananasC.tomatoesD.chicken小题8:A.onB.inC.forD.of小题9:A.difficultB.boringC.healthyD.good小题10:A.WhatB.HowC.WhenD.How oldDear Tom,My name is Liu Yun. I’m a 12 year-old girl. I’m the only
1st. It’s the
is your birthday? Can you let me know? Yours, Liu Yun小题1:A.sonB.daughterC.boyD.people小题2:A.AprilB.SeptemberC.OctoberD.December小题3:A.firstB.secondC.fourthD.tenth小题4:A.lookB.haveC.callD.sell小题5:A.come B.takeC.foundD.help小题6:A.YouB.WeC.TheyD.I小题7:A.carrotsB.bananasC.tomatoesD.chicken小题8:A.onB.inC.forD.of小题9:A.difficultB.boringC.healthyD.good小题10:A.WhatB.HowC.WhenD.How old科目:难易度:最佳答案 小题1:B小题2:C小题3:A小题4:B小题5:A小题6:B小题7:B小题8:C小题9:B小题10:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心A. Tips on playing tricks on April Fool’s DayB. How France celebrate April Fool’s DayC. An example of April Fool’s Day tricksD. At what time Brits and the Danish celebrate April Fool’s DayE. How Brits and the Danish celebrste April Fool’s DayF. How April Fool’s Day beganJust joking aroundApril Fool’s Day has just gone. Maybe you have played tricks on your family and friends. Read on. You might be able to surprise them with some history and fun facts about the holidays as well.【小题1】___________Imagine that a friend of yours calls you or sends a short message to you. “ Did you hear? Scientists have discovered a panda that can talk. I saw it on the news!” If you hear a crazy story like this, make sure to check the date. If it’s April 1, it might be an April Fool’s Day trick!【小题2】___________April Fool’s Day is also known in some places as All Fool’s Day. No one knows for sure how it started. Some believe the history of April Fool’s Day goes back to the 16th century when Europeans made January the start of the new year insead of April. Those who still celebrated the New Year on April 1 became known as “April fools ”. People began playing tricks on them.【小题3】__________Today, almost 500 years later, April 1 is still a day when tricks are played on people in a spirit of fun. France calls this day Poisson d’Avril,which means “ April fish”. Children tape a picture of a fish onto their friends’back and shout “ Poisson d’Avril”.【小题4】___________The UK only celebrates April Fool’s Day in the morning, as Brits believe it is bad luck to play jokes in the afternoon. In Denmark, people play tricks on April 1 and celebrate again on May 1.【小题5】___________Remember, no matter what trick you play, be sure that it’s safe and not mean. April Fool’s Day isn’t fun if someone’s crying. - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:A. Tips on playing tricks on April Fool’s DayB. How France celebrate April Fool’s DayC. An example of April Fool’s Day tricksD. At what time Brits and the Danish celebrate April Fool’s DayE. How Brits and the Danish celebrste April Fool’s DayF. How April Fool’s Day beganJust joking aroundApril Fool’s Day has just gone. Maybe you have played tricks on your family and friends. Read on. You might be able to surprise them with some history and fun facts about the holidays as well.【小题1】___________Imagine that a friend of yours calls you or sends a short message to you. “ Did you hear? Scientists have discovered a panda that can talk. I saw it on the news!” If you hear a crazy story like this, make sure to check the date. If it’s April 1, it might be an April Fool’s Day trick!【小题2】___________April Fool’s Day is also known in some places as All Fool’s Day. No one knows for sure how it started. Some believe the history of April Fool’s Day goes back to the 16th century when Europeans made January the start of the new year insead of April. Those who still celebrated the New Year on April 1 became known as “April fools ”. People began playing tricks on them.【小题3】__________Today, almost 500 years later, April 1 is still a day when tricks are played on people in a spirit of fun. France calls this day Poisson d’Avril,which means “ April fish”. Children tape a picture of a fish onto their friends’back and shout “ Poisson d’Avril”.【小题4】___________The UK only celebrates April Fool’s Day in the morning, as Brits believe it is bad luck to play jokes in the afternoon. In Denmark, people play tricks on April 1 and celebrate again on May 1.【小题5】___________Remember, no matter what trick you play, be sure that it’s safe and not mean. April Fool’s Day isn’t fun if someone’s crying.A. Tips on playing tricks on April Fool’s DayB. How France celebrate April Fool’s DayC. An example of April Fool’s Day tricksD. At what time Brits and the Danish celebrate April Fool’s DayE. How Brits and the Danish celebrste April Fool’s DayF. How April Fool’s Day beganJust joking aroundApril Fool’s Day has just gone. Maybe you have played tricks on your family and friends. Read on. You might be able to surprise them with some history and fun facts about the holidays as well.【小题1】___________Imagine that a friend of yours calls you or sends a short message to you. “ Did you hear? Scientists have discovered a panda that can talk. I saw it on the news!” If you hear a crazy story like this, make sure to check the date. If it’s April 1, it might be an April Fool’s Day trick!【小题2】___________April Fool’s Day is also known in some places as All Fool’s Day. No one knows for sure how it started. Some believe the history of April Fool’s Day goes back to the 16th century when Europeans made January the start of the new year insead of April. Those who still celebrated the New Year on April 1 became known as “April fools ”. People began playing tricks on them.【小题3】__________Today, almost 500 years later, April 1 is still a day when tricks are played on people in a spirit of fun. France calls this day Poisson d’Avril,which means “ April fish”. Children tape a picture of a fish onto their friends’back and shout “ Poisson d’Avril”.【小题4】___________The UK only celebrates April Fool’s Day in the morning, as Brits believe it is bad luck to play jokes in the afternoon. In Denmark, people play tricks on April 1 and celebrate again on May 1.【小题5】___________Remember, no matter what trick you play, be sure that it’s safe and not mean. April Fool’s Day isn’t fun if someone’s crying.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】F【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】A解析试题分析:【小题1】从这段的最后一句话:If it’s April 1, it might be an April Fool’s Day trick!可知这段讲的是愚人节的一个例子。选C【小题2】从这段的句子:No one knows for sure how it started.可知这段讲的是愚人节的来历。选 F【小题3】从这段的句子:France calls this day Poisson d’Avril,which means “ April fish”.可知这段讲的是法国人是如何过愚人节的。选 B【小题4】从这段的句子:The UK only celebrates April Fool’s Day in the morning, as Brits believe it is bad luck to play jokes in the afternoon. In Denmark, people play tricks on April 1 and celebrate again on May 1.可知这段讲的是英国人和丹麦人是什么时候过愚人节的,选D【小题5】从这段的句子:Remember, no matter what trick you play, be sure that it’s safe and not mean. 可知这段讲的是愚人节的建议。选A考点:考查信息匹配点评:文章层次结构清晰,上下文联系紧密,做题时,先通读全文,熟悉各选项,填句子的时候注意密切联系上下文,认真体会上下文之间的联系,填好之后可以代入检查核对。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
What is the T
0 trading method
下载积分:2000
内容提示:What is the T
0 trading method
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 19:16:11|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 2000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
What is the T
0 trading method
官方公共微信May was born with a cleft palate(腭裂). When she was a little girl, she had to 36the jikes from naughty chidren who teased her about her misshaped lip. With all the teasing, Mary grew up 37 the fact that she was“diffrernt”. She was 38that no one, outside her family,could ever love her until she 39 Mrs. Leonard's class.In Mrs. Leonards' school at that time, it was 40for teachers to give their children an annual 41test. However, in Mary's case, 42 her cleft palate, she was hardly able to hear out of one ear. 43not to let the other children have another“ 44"to point out, she would 45when her bad ear was tested each year. The “hearing test”was 46by having a child walk to the classroom door,turn sideways, 47 one ear with a fingre, and then 48what the teacher whispered. When Mary had to turn her bad ear towards her teacher she would 49to cover her good ear. She knew that teachers 50often say things like,“The sky is blue,”or“What color are your shoes?”But not on that day. Surely, God 51seven words inMrs. Leonard's mouth that 52Mary's life forever. When the test came, Mary heard:“ I wish you were my little girl.”You can imagine how deeply these words 53Mary. Yes, affirming (肯定)words are 54to say to the people around you. While words from a godly teacher can soften a heart, words form you can powerfully set the 55of anotherOne's life.【小题1】A.playB.makeC.bearD.tell【小题2】A.hatingB.changingC.forgetingD.accepting【小题3】A.expectedB.requestedC.convincedD.informed【小题4】A.leftB.enteredC.admittedD.taught【小题5】A.unusualB.commonC.admittdeD.strange【小题6】A.speakingB.readingC.terribleD.hearing【小题7】A.instead ofB.in addition toC.writingD.in spite of【小题8】A.determinedB.SupposedC.DelightedD.Satisfied【小题9】A.belidfB.mistakeC.proofD.difference【小题10】A.cheatB.escapeC.sufferD.negotiate【小题11】A.givenB.cancelledC.takenD.passed【小题12】A.pullB.closeC.touchD.point【小题13】A.realizeB.reciteC.repeatD.create【小题14】A.pretendB.refuseC.manageD.decide【小题15】A.mustB.willC.wouldD.shall【小题16】A.wastedB.putC.takeD.write【小题17】A.wastedB.costC.changedD.harmed【小题18】.A.hurtB.movedC.upsetD.scared【小题19】A.seldomB.reasonableC.easyD.never【小题20】A.purposeB.routineC.resultD.course - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:May was born with a cleft palate(腭裂). When she was a little girl, she had to 36the jikes from naughty chidren who teased her about her misshaped lip. With all the teasing, Mary grew up 37 the fact that she was“diffrernt”. She was 38that no one, outside her family,could ever love her until she 39 Mrs. Leonard's class.In Mrs. Leonards' school at that time, it was 40for teachers to give their children an annual 41test. However, in Mary's case, 42 her cleft palate, she was hardly able to hear out of one ear. 43not to let the other children have another“ 44"to point out, she would 45when her bad ear was tested each year. The “hearing test”was 46by having a child walk to the classroom door,turn sideways, 47 one ear with a fingre, and then 48what the teacher whispered. When Mary had to turn her bad ear towards her teacher she would 49to cover her good ear. She knew that teachers 50often say things like,“The sky is blue,”or“What color are your shoes?”But not on that day. Surely, God 51seven words inMrs. Leonard's mouth that 52Mary's life forever. When the test came, Mary heard:“ I wish you were my little girl.”You can imagine how deeply these words 53Mary. Yes, affirming (肯定)words are 54to say to the people around you. While words from a godly teacher can soften a heart, words form you can powerfully set the 55of anotherOne's life.【小题1】A.playB.makeC.bearD.tell【小题2】A.hatingB.changingC.forgetingD.accepting【小题3】A.expectedB.requestedC.convincedD.informed【小题4】A.leftB.enteredC.admittedD.taught【小题5】A.unusualB.commonC.admittdeD.strange【小题6】A.speakingB.readingC.terribleD.hearing【小题7】A.instead ofB.in addition toC.writingD.in spite of【小题8】A.determinedB.SupposedC.DelightedD.Satisfied【小题9】A.belidfB.mistakeC.proofD.difference【小题10】A.cheatB.escapeC.sufferD.negotiate【小题11】A.givenB.cancelledC.takenD.passed【小题12】A.pullB.closeC.touchD.point【小题13】A.realizeB.reciteC.repeatD.create【小题14】A.pretendB.refuseC.manageD.decide【小题15】A.mustB.willC.wouldD.shall【小题16】A.wastedB.putC.takeD.write【小题17】A.wastedB.costC.changedD.harmed【小题18】.A.hurtB.movedC.upsetD.scared【小题19】A.seldomB.reasonableC.easyD.never【小题20】A.purposeB.routineC.resultD.courseMay was born with a cleft palate(腭裂). When she was a little girl, she had to& 36&the jikes from naughty chidren who teased her about her misshaped lip. With all the teasing, Mary grew up &37 &the fact that she was“diffrernt”. She was &38&&that no one, outside her family,could ever love her until she &39 &Mrs. Leonard's class.In Mrs. Leonards' school at that time, it was &&40&&for teachers to give their children an annual &41&&test. However, in Mary's case, &42 &her cleft palate, she was hardly able to hear out of one ear. &&43&not to let the other children have another“& 44&"to point out, she would &45&&when her bad ear was tested each year. The “hearing test”was& 46&by having a child walk to the classroom door,turn sideways, &47 &one ear with a fingre, and then &&48&&what the teacher whispered. When Mary had to turn her bad ear towards her teacher she would &49&&to cover her good ear. She knew that teachers &&50&&often say things like,“The sky is blue,”or“What color are your shoes?”But not on that day. Surely, God &&51&&seven words in&Mrs. Leonard's mouth that &&52&&Mary's life forever. When the test came, Mary heard:“ I wish you were my little girl.”You can imagine how deeply these words &&53&&Mary. Yes, affirming (肯定)words are &&54&&to say to the people around you. While words from a godly teacher can soften a heart, words form you can powerfully set the &&&55&&&of& anotherOne's life.【小题1】A.playB.makeC.bearD.tell【小题2】A.hatingB.changingC.forgetingD.accepting【小题3】A.expectedB.requestedC.convincedD.informed【小题4】A.leftB.enteredC.admittedD.taught【小题5】A.unusualB.commonC.admittdeD.strange【小题6】A.speakingB.readingC.terribleD.hearing【小题7】A.instead ofB.in addition toC.writingD.in spite of【小题8】A.determinedB.SupposedC.DelightedD.Satisfied【小题9】A.belidfB.mistakeC.proofD.difference【小题10】A.cheatB.escapeC.sufferD.negotiate【小题11】A.givenB.cancelledC.takenD.passed【小题12】A.pullB.closeC.touchD.point【小题13】A.realizeB.reciteC.repeatD.create【小题14】A.pretendB.refuseC.manageD.decide【小题15】A.mustB.willC.wouldD.shall【小题16】A.wastedB.putC.takeD.write【小题17】A.wastedB.costC.changedD.harmed【小题18】.A.hurtB.movedC.upsetD.scared【小题19】A.seldomB.reasonableC.easyD.never【小题20】A.purposeB.routineC.resultD.course科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题1】A【小题1】C【小题1】B【小题1】B【小题1】D【小题1】B【小题1】A【小题1】D【小题1】A【小题1】A【小题1】B【小题1】C【小题1】A【小题1】C【小题1】B【小题1】C【小题1】B【小题1】C【小题1】D解析 略知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 what day is it today 的文章

随机推荐