She canwhen amy wrote herletters.找错

Susan Williams went to a boarding school. Here is one of the letters she wrote to her parents from the school.Dear Mom and Dad,Im afraid I have some very bad news for you. I have been very naughty and您好,您目前使用的浏览器版本比较旧,无法使用学优题库的新功能,建议您更换firefox或chrome浏览器学优网,成就我的梦想。 |
| 题文Susan Williams went to a boarding school. Here is one of the letters she wrote to her parents from the school.Dear Mom and Dad,I&m afraid I have some very bad news for you. I have been very naughty and the school principal(校长)is very angry with me. She is going to write to you. You must come and take me away from here. She does not want me in the school any longer.The trouble started last night when I was smoking a cigarette in bed.This is against the rules, of course. We are not supposed to smoke at all.As I was smoking, I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I did not want a teacher to catch me smoking, so I threw the cigarette away. Unfortunately, the cigarette fell into the waste-paper basket, which caught fire. There was a curtain near the waste-paper basket which caught fire, too. Soon the whole room was burning. The principal phoned for the fire department. The school is a long way from the town and by the time the fire department arrived, the whole school was in flames. Many of the girls are in the hospital.The principal says that the fire was all my fault and you must pay for the damage. She will send you a bill for about a million dollars.I am very sorry about this.Much love, Susan.P.S. None of the above is true, but I have failed my exams. I just want you to know how bad things could have been!【小题1】Susan wrote home ________.A.to tell her parents about the fireB.to ask for a million dollarsC.to tell her parents she had failed her examsD.to tell her parents she had to leave school【小题2】In the letter, Susan told her parents that the principal was angry with her for the reason that_____.A.she had failed her exams.B.she had been caught smoking in bed.C.it was her fault that the school had caught fire.D.she had not phoned for the fire department in time.【小题3】Susan told her parents about the fire ________.A.to warn them about what the principal would doB.to make them feel worriedC.to make them less angry at her real newsD.to make them laugh【小题4】How true was the letter before the P.S.?A.Partly true.B.All true.C.Completely untrueD.The story doesn&t really tell us.&&&&微信扫描左侧二维码,可以将本题分享到朋友圈,或者发送给同学或老师寻求帮助。我的答案答案评定:参考答案纠错难度评价:做题心得:官方解析我要解析巩固&&&&&&&&&Invitation letter for US Visa - (B2 Tourist) - With various samples
What is an Invitation Letter for US Visa?
Writing an invitation letter for us visa can be quite challenging.
Not that writing a letter is challenging but that you don’t want to make a mistake and you wish you could find a sample. This is what this site is all about. In writing an Invitation Letter for US visa (Tourist visa) what is most important is to ensure that all the required information are in the letter.
In 2011 alone the USA issued over 7 million non-immigrant visas to visitors all over the world. Most of this visas were issued based on the belief that these visitors would leave the United States of America at the end of their visit. Although you would not see an invitation letter among the , it is highly suggested that you have one with you when attending a visa interview.
There is no specific method or style for writing an invitation letter. However you must ensure that all the required information is visible in the letter. Please note that the consulate does not require an invitation letter for the issuance of a B-2 Visa. An invitation letter is a good document to have because it gives more details about the reason for your intended visit to the USA.
In summary the following should be on the letter of invitation.
Your letter should include the following information about the person being invited:
* Complete name.
* Date of birth.
* The person’s address and telephone number.
* Your relationship to the person being invited.
* The purpose of the trip.
* How long the person you are inviting intends to stay in the United States of America.
* Details on accommodation and living expenses.
* The date the person you are inviting intends to leave the USA.
Your letter should also include the following information about the person writing the letter:
* Complete name.
* Date of birth.
* Address and telephone number in the United States.
* Occupation.
* Your status in the United States
* A photocopy of a document proving your status in the United States.
Writing an Invitation Letter is just one piece of the puzzle, your guest may need
Sample invitation letter for US Visa written to a Girl Friend
There are two ways to address an invitation letter for US Visa. You could either address it to the visa officer or you could address it to the person you want to invite. Please find below a sample invitation letter addressed to the US consulate!
The names on it are fictitious but this format has been used and visas have been issued using this format. There are other formats that can be used. The most important thing is for the information required to be on it.
Remember that this is just a sample and we are not in any way connected to the US immigration.
Sample Invitation Letter for US visa Addressed to the US Consulate
January 27th, 2016
United States Consulate General
Address of the Consulate
Dear Honourable Consul,
SADE OMOTOLEWA – PASSPORT NO AO234567 – DATE OF BIRTH (24 JUNE, 1983)
My name is Maya Louhre, and I reside at 4532 68th Street, New York, NY 12546. I am a United States citizen (or lawful permanent resident alien).
I am requesting that you issue a tourist (B-2) visa to my girl friend Sade Omotolewa who resides at 234 lane, House 2, Mararaba Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. This is to allow her to visit with me in the United States. We have been friends for the past 2 years and I would like her to visit, this summer.
Sade will be visiting with me from June 1st 2016 to June 30th 2016. This will be a great time because we will both be off work at this time. During her stay in the United States, she will stay with me at my home at the address stated above.
I will be responsible for all of her accommodation expenses while she is in the United States. Upon the termination of her visit, she will return to Lagos, Nigeria.
Sade will be presenting this letter to you, together with other evidence to establish her close ties with Nigeria, and to assure you that she will return prior to the expiration of her stay in the United States.
Your kind consideration to this request will be greatly appreciated.
Yours Truly,
Maya Louhre
4532 68th Street, New York, NY 12546
1-202-123-1234
Do not forget to send a scanned copy of your passport or Green card. If you are able to notarize the letter, it will be fine.
Here is an image to give you an idea of how the invitation letter for us visa could be laid out. This is just one way. You may choose to do it another way.
PDF Sample of the Invitation Letter for US visa
Here is a pdf version of the letter! (). I have chosen not to include a Microsoft word version so that you are not tempted to use the exact wording of this sample. It is better to use these samples as guides and to write the invitation letter in your own words.
Sample Invitation Letter for US Visa Addressed to the Invited Guest.
January 27th, 2016
Sade Omotolewa
234 lane, House 2,
Mararaba Estate,
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Dear Sade,
Please consider this as a formal invitation to visit me at my home in 4532 68th Street, New York, NY 12546.
You can visit me during this summer from June 1st
– June 30th 2016. During your visit I will be on vacation and I can show you the various tourist attractions in New York. During your visit, you can stay at my place and I will be responsible for the transportation expenses around New York.
You may use this as part of your supporting documents during your visa interview!
Yours Truly,
Maya Louhre
1-202-123-1234
GUEST INFORMATION
Name: SADE OMOTOLEWA –
PASSPORT NO AO234567 –
DATE OF BIRTH (24 JUNE, 1983)
CITIZENSHIP: NIGERIAN
HOST INFORMATION
NAME: Maya Louhre
Status in USA: Citizen of USA
Sample invitation Letter for US Visa Addressed to an old friend
March 27th, 2013
To whom it may concern,
This is to certify that John Smith will be visiting me in Queens, New York from June 1st 2013 to September 15st 2013. John has been a close personal friend of mine for eight years and will be staying at my home for the duration of his stay.
My address:
234 Lachine Ave, Queens, New York. 111111. USA
Tel: 111-767-0987.
I am a Citizen of the United States of America
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
David Adidas
Name: Mr John Smith
Address:.1 Progress Street, Accra, Ghana.
Date of Birth – May 12, 1976
Telephone: +233-803-217-3333
Relationship: Friend.
Do not forget to send a scanned copy of your passport or permanent resident card. If you are able to notarize the letter, it will be fine. Personally I have not notarized any of my letters and visas have been issued.
Sample letter of invitation for your girlfriend
Please take note that there is no specific format for an invitation letter. What you need to be concerned about is that you have the necessary information on the letter.
Dave Malay
3444 Mascot Ave, New York,
23 Month, year
Susan Molly
114 Amorsolo Street,Legaspi Village,
Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines
INVITATION TO VISIT NEW YORK
Please use this as a formal invitation to visit me in New York this coming Summer. As discussed on the phone, you may come between May 25 and June 25. This will give you enough time to visit a few places and for us to get to enjoy each other again. I really enjoyed my visit to Manila last summer. I am looking forward to your visit. I have made arrangements for us to visit the blabla Museum and the [another tourist attraction.]
During your visit, you would be staying at my apartment at 3444 Mascot Ave, New York, . I will be responsible for your feeding and traveling around the USA. You can take this letter for your visa interview as part of the supporting documents for your visa application.
I love you
Insert your signature here – Don’t forget to do this!!!
Host Information
Name – Dave Malay
Address – 3444 Mascot Ave, New York,
Occupation – Marketing Representative, Widget Company
Status in USA – Citizen
Passport N0 – XXXXXXXXX
Guest Information
Name – Susan Molly
Address -114 Amorsolo Street,Legaspi Village,Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines.
Occupation – School Teacher – Go TO School, Secondary School.
Date of Birth – 23 march 1980
Passport No – XXXXXXXX
Telephone No –
All you have to do after signing is to send scanned copies of the letter and the Bio-data page (the one with your photo and information) to your girlfriend in Manila. You are free to send any other document that you feel comfortable to send such as proof of your apartment or tax return.
Sample Invitation Letter for US Visa written to a Fiancee’s Mother to attend wedding
93 Compton St,
Kingston, State,
Dear Mrs Jonathan ,
Invitation to attend our wedding
Further to all the plans that has been made over the phone, this is a formal invitation for your visa application!
You are invited to come visit us for 4 weeks from July 1st 2015 to July 31st! This will be so that you can help us with the final preparations for the wedding which you are a major part of on the 25th of July!
A copy of the formal invitation card is attached to this letter as well as the order of events on that day!
While you are here, you will stay with us and we will be responsible for your feeding and transportation around the city.
We look forward to having you here. Peace your daughter
would really appreciate your help at this time!
With love,
Phone Number
Guest information
Passport no
Relationship
Please be reminded that you will need to send photocopies your Passport or Immigration documents and bank statements if you are sponsoring the entire trip.
Writing an Invitation Letter is just one piece of the puzzle, your guest may need
You may also need to read about
Other Invitation Letters for Visa
This entry was posted in
Recent Posts
CategoriesThe End of Men - The Atlantic

我要回帖

更多关于 when amy wrote her 的文章

随机推荐