They travelled by bus.对by yus如何进行面试提问提问

Mr. and Mrs. Smith were singers, and they travelled to a lot of countries. When they went by plane, people checked diem and their things, of course, 1 they did not want them to take guns (枪) on to the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
  Mr. and Mrs. Smith were singers, and they travelled to a lot of countries. When they went by plane, people checked diem and their things, of course,
they did not want them to take guns (枪) on to the plane with them.
  One day Mr. Smith came to
the plane, and the men searched(搜查)
and his things. When he was ready
on the plane, Mrs. Smith arrived. She was late
in a hurry, but the people searched her and her bag
6 . Mr. Smith heard her
and said to the men happily, “Oh, that's very good! I've
those scissors (剪子) here and there
several days, and now you
them for me! Thank you very much!”.
A.beforeB.because
C.ifD.when
A.takeB.make
C.doD.have
A.himselfB.his
C.heD.him
A.gotB.getting
C.to getD.to getting
A.yetB.or
C.butD.and
A.certainB.carefully
C.angrilyD.terribly
A.to laughB.laughed
C.laughD.to laughing
A.looked forB.looked on
C.lookedD.looked at
A.onB.in
C.sinceD.for
A.will findB.have found
C.findD.are finding
答案:B;A;D;C;D;B;C;A;D;B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
    Mr Price was the owner of a shop. He lived alone in a small room above his 1   
 afraid that one night someone
 break into his shop.
Friday night, when he checked his money after
 up, he found that he had taken in almost 1,000,000 pounds that
 6    . So, he thought that keeping
 money in the shop was a dangerous
 8    .
    He  9    
the money with him to the bedroom, put it in the pocket of his
 and went to bed with his coat on. At midnight the loud
 of the doorbell made
him  12    .
    He got out of  13  
 and called out in shaky (发抖的)
 14    ,
“What do you  15    ?” Under the street light was a
 16    .“Sorry to wake
 17    ,” the policeman
 18    ,“but all the lights are
 in your shop. I think you just forgot to
 them off when you closed
   school
   library
   factory
  [  ]
   happily
   always
   easily
  [  ]
   never
   often
   usually
   might
  [  ]
  [  ]
   stopping
   closing
   opening
   moving
  [  ]
   minute
   evening
  [  ]
  B. so
  C. such
  D. such
  [  ]
   thing
   matter
   question
  [  ]
   bring
   needed
   picked
  [  ]
   cover
   corner
  [  ]
   ringing
   bottle
  [  ]
   sleep
  B. wake
   angry
  [  ]
   window
  [  ]
   sound
   voice
   noise
   answer
  [  ]
   thing
   forget
  [  ]
   worker
   visitor
   policeman
   traveller
  [  ]
  B. up
  C. everyone
   someone
  [  ]
   laughed
   spoke
  [  ]
   above
  [  ]
   throw
  [  ]
完形填空通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳答案。
    One evening Mr White took his daughter to a restaurant. They sat
  down, and there were a lot of
in the restaurant. They waited,
  no waiters came to their table.
    Mr White said, "I'm
3 . I can't wait." He
for a minute and
  said, "Now I'm going to
something to get a waiter soon."
    He went out of the restaurant and telephoned the restaurant, "My
  daughter is at a table in your restaurant. She is wearing a 6
    The waiter looked at the people. Then he said to
  she's here. Do you want to talk to her?"
    " 8
," Mr White said, "but she hasn't got any
  wants some quickly."
    Then he went
the restaurant again. He was glad that a
  waiter was now at his table.
  1. A. waiters   B. tables  C. people  D. chairs
                         [  ]
  2. A. but  B. and     C. or      D. then
                         [  ]
  3. A. ready    B. hungry C. angry    D. coming
                         [  ]
  4. A. ate  B. thought   C. waited  D. sat
                         [  ]
  5. A. make  B. ask for   C. buy  D. do
                         [  ]
  6. A. a red hat   B. shoes  C. boots  D. her skirt
                         [  ]
  7. A. Mr White    B. the girl   C. a man  D. a waiter
                         [  ]
  8. A. Yes, I do  && B. Yes, I think so
   && C. No, I don't   D. Of course       [  ]
  9. A. cold drink  B. coffee   C. food  D. milk
                         [  ]
  10. A. out of  B. into    C. around  D. through
                         [  ]
来源:英语教研室
      & C.
           B.
make      &       & C.
take             && D. get
well      &&   && C. cloudy             && D. windy
  && B. opening           C.
to close    &   && D. closing
below             & C.
up             && D. above
                 & B.
           D.
much warmer
                 & B.
                 & D.
                      B.
                      D.
           B.
little      &&   && C. many&            D.
to do      &       & C.
doing             & D.
take      &&   && C. carry&            D.
                      B.
                 & D.
not to watch
Mr.King worked in a factory. He was tall and (1) ,He liked playing basketball. He spent a lot of (2) on it and sometimes he Was late for the work. It made his boss (3) and one day the young mall (4) .He tried to find another piece of work,but he (5) .Several months later he got into trouble and lived a
Once he met with his friend in the street. The mall felt (7) for him and introduced him to his brother who was a (8) of a spare time physical cultural school. It was just in great need of some swimming coaches and he began to (9) the children to swim there. He wasn't a good worker and he wasn't a good coach,either. Two months later the children (10) nothing. Few of them could swim in the (11) river.
It was Saturday and the weather was very (12) .The children wouldn't stay in the classroom and they hoped to swim in the river. Mr King found it was difficult to (13) them. He had to agree with them. Before they started,he drew
a line (14) the knee of each child with a red pen. He said to them,“Come out of the river at once if the water (15) the line!”
(1)                          &&&
A.weakB.strong
C.fatD.ill
(2)                          &&&
A.timeB.hope
C.moneyD.sound
(3)                          &&&
A.pleasedB.sad
C.angryD.friendly
(4)                          &&&
A.usedB.was used
C.sent offD.was sent off
(5)                          &&&
A.criedB.shouted
C.failedD.laughed
(6)                            &
A.busyB.useful
C.lightD.hard
(7)                            &&
A.sorryB.safe
C.dangerousD.surprised
(8)                            &&&
A.workerB.headmaster
C.driverD.nurse
(9)                              
A.showB.teach
C.tellD.ask
(10)                              
A.didB.saw
C.heardD.learned
(11)                              
A.deepB.wide
C.narrowD.low
(12)                              &
A.coolB.warm
C.hotD.cold
(13)                              &
A.saveB.leave
C.hurtD.stop
(14)                              &&
A.belowB.in
C.overD.between
(15)                              &&&
A.washesB.reaches
C.touchesD.took
  Billiards(台球) is my favorite ball sport. The English player Ronnie O’Sullivan and Chinese player Ding Junhui are  46
my favorite players. They play it very well. I hope I’ll be  47  to play it well, too. Of course, it is only a dream. Of the two players, I
O’Sullivan, because he played it so quickly in the races. When I was nine, I  49
this ball sport for the first time. My PE teacher, Mr. Xu, and I became good  50
because of billiards. I still remember that one day Mr. Xu and I played billiards  51
class. We were so excited that we both  52
the lunchtime. Suddenly, my father showed up, he was very angry with me. Well, it is  53 to know the rules, but it is not easy to get a good  54 in the game. Now billiards is becoming more and more  55
in China, and more and more Chinese are enjoying it. (  )46.A.two            B.both            C.all              
(  )47.A.able            B.free             C.glad             
(  )48.A.love            B.like             C.prefer           
(  )49.A.hit             B.joined           C.played           
(  )50.A.athletes          B.frieds            C.teachers          
(  )51.A.after            B.before           C.in              
(  )52.A.knew           B.forgot           C.remembered         . (  )53.A.easy            B.hard            C.difficult          
(  )54.A.rule            B.score            C.player (  )55.boring            B.famous          C.popular          
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& “An Australian resear...”习题详情
200位同学学习过此题,做题成功率82.0%
An Australian researcher is urging parents to load up their teenager’s backpack and make them walk to school.Professor Leon Straker says students who walk or cycle to school are less likely to have back and neck pain. But the study of 1,202 Western Australian 14&year&old found that 72% of students travelled to school by car or bus. Straker says the study suggests walking or cycling while carrying a schoolbag helps improve trunk (躯干) and spinal (脊柱的) muscle strength.This helps reduce back pain because greater muscle strength improves support for the back during load carrying .Despite advocating that parents get their children moving,Straker warns bag load should not exceed (超过) 15% of body weight.Straker says the study also stresses that neck pain is as common as back pain among young teenagers. This is an area that has been largely ignored,he says,but can be an important indicator of neck pain into adulthood.For the study,students were asked a series of questions such as how long they carried their bags for,how they carried their schoolbags,the method of travel,and their perceptions(感觉) about the bag’s weight.Straker says about half of all participants experienced back and neck pain,with slightly more females reporting neck pain. However,the gender (性别) difference may also be due to the fact that females have lower pain tolerance.Studies from the 1980s found carrying a bag over one shoulder was most common among teenagers. However in this study 85% of participants carried their bag over both shoulders.Straker believes the change has been driven partly through education campaigns,but also by increasing fashion status of backpacks and improved design.【小题1】In the opinion of Leon Straker,parents should&&&&.A.reduce the load of their children’s schoolbagsB.put more books in their children’s schoolbagsC.get their children’s schoolbags ready for schoolD.ask their children to walk to school carrying schoolbags【小题2】If a child weighs 40 kilograms,the weight of his schoolbag should be&&&&.A.no more than 15 kgB.less than 6 kgC.as heavy as 9 kgD.more than 6 kg【小题3】We can learn from the passage that&&&&.A.most of the students in Australia walk to schoolB.neck pain is uncommon among young teenagersC.walking while carrying a backpack helps reduce back painD.males are more likely to experience back pain than females【小题4】According to the passage,what change has taken place since the 1980s?A.How students carry their schoolbags.B.How heavy students’ schoolbags are.C.How students go to school every day.D.How long students carry their schoolbags for.D&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-山西省太原市第五中学高三4月月考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“An Australian researcher is urging parents to load up their teenager’s backpack and make them walk to sch...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了为了孩子的健康问题专家建议,不要让孩子坐车去上学,而是要背着书包走着去上学,当然背包的重量不要超过孩子体重的15%,或者让孩子骑着自行车去上学。这样做的好处是能够加强脊柱肌肉的力量和缓解背痛的问题。【小题1】细节理解题。根据An Australian researcher is urging parents to load up their teenager’s backpack and make them walk to school.澳大利亚一位研究人员敦促家长装载他们的青少年的背包,让他们走路上学故选D。【小题2】细节理解题。根据Straker warns bag load should not exceed (超过) 15% of body weight.故选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据Straker says the study suggests walking or cycling while carrying a schoolbag helps improve trunk (躯干) and spinal (脊柱的) muscle strength.和This helps reduce back pain because greater muscle strength improves support for the back during load carrying .背书包上学可以缓解背痛的问题,故选C。【小题4】细节理解题。根据Studies from the 1980s found carrying a bag over one shoulder was most common among teenagers. However in this study 85% of participants carried their bag over both shoulders.研究从20世纪80年代发现单肩背书包青少年中很流行。然而在这项研究中,85%的人现在是双肩背包很受欢迎。故选A。
细节事实理解题主要考查考生对文章中某一些特定细节或文章的重要实事的理解能力。它一般包括直接理解题和语义理解题两种。直接理解题的答案与原文直接挂钩,从阅读材料中可以找到。这种题难度低,只要学生读懂文章,就能得分,属于低层次题。而语义理解题须将题目信息与原文相关信息进行语义上的转换才能得出结论。这类题目要求考生能理解原文中某个短语或句子的含义,从而找到与答案意思相同的词语和句子。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
An Australian researcher is urging parents to load up their teenager’s backpack and make them walk t...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“An Australian resear...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“An Australian researcher is urging parents to load up their teenager’s backpack and make them walk to school.Professor Leon Straker says students who walk or cycle to school are less likely to have back and neck pain. But the study of 1,202 Western Australian 14&year&old found that 72% of students travelled to school by car or bus. Straker says the study suggests walking or cycling while carrying a schoolbag helps improve trunk (躯干) and spinal (脊柱的) muscle strength.This helps reduce back pain because greater muscle strength improves support for the back during load carrying .Despite advocating that parents get their children moving,Straker warns bag load should not exceed (超过) 15% of body weight.Straker says the study also stresses that neck pain is as common as back pain among young teenagers. This is an area that has been largely ignored,he says,but can be an important indicator of neck pain into adulthood.For the study,students were asked a series of questions such as how long they carried their bags for,how they carried their schoolbags,the method of travel,and their perceptions(感觉) about the bag’s weight.Straker says about half of all participants experienced back and neck pain,with slightly more females reporting neck pain. However,the gender (性别) difference may also be due to the fact that females have lower pain tolerance.Studies from the 1980s found carrying a bag over one shoulder was most common among teenagers. However in this study 85% of participants carried their bag over both shoulders.Straker believes the change has been driven partly through education campaigns,but also by increasing fashion status of backpacks and improved design.【小题1】In the opinion of Leon Straker,parents should____.A.reduce the load of their children’s schoolbagsB.put more books in their children’s schoolbagsC.get their children’s schoolbags ready for schoolD.ask their children to walk to school carrying schoolbags【小题2】If a child weighs 40 kilograms,the weight of his schoolbag should be____.A.no more than 15 kgB.less than 6 kgC.as heavy as 9 kgD.more than 6 kg【小题3】We can learn from the passage that____.A.most of the students in Australia walk to schoolB.neck pain is uncommon among young teenagersC.walking while carrying a backpack helps reduce back painD.males are more likely to experience back pain than females【小题4】According to the passage,what change has taken place since the 1980s?A.How students carry their schoolbags.B.How heavy students’ schoolbags are.C.How students go to school every day.D.How long students carry their schoolbags for.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“An Australian researcher is urging parents to load up their teenager’s backpack and make them walk to school.Professor Leon Straker says students who walk or cycle to school are less likely to have back and neck pain. But the study of 1,202 Western Australian 14&year&old found that 72% of students travelled to school by car or bus. Straker says the study suggests walking or cycling while carrying a schoolbag helps improve trunk (躯干) and spinal (脊柱的) muscle strength.This helps reduce back pain because greater muscle strength improves support for the back during load carrying .Despite advocating that parents get their children moving,Straker warns bag load should not exceed (超过) 15% of body weight.Straker says the study also stresses that neck pain is as common as back pain among young teenagers. This is an area that has been largely ignored,he says,but can be an important indicator of neck pain into adulthood.For the study,students were asked a series of questions such as how long they carried their bags for,how they carried their schoolbags,the method of travel,and their perceptions(感觉) about the bag’s weight.Straker says about half of all participants experienced back and neck pain,with slightly more females reporting neck pain. However,the gender (性别) difference may also be due to the fact that females have lower pain tolerance.Studies from the 1980s found carrying a bag over one shoulder was most common among teenagers. However in this study 85% of participants carried their bag over both shoulders.Straker believes the change has been driven partly through education campaigns,but also by increasing fashion status of backpacks and improved design.【小题1】In the opinion of Leon Straker,parents should____.A.reduce the load of their children’s schoolbagsB.put more books in their children’s schoolbagsC.get their children’s schoolbags ready for schoolD.ask their children to walk to school carrying schoolbags【小题2】If a child weighs 40 kilograms,the weight of his schoolbag should be____.A.no more than 15 kgB.less than 6 kgC.as heavy as 9 kgD.more than 6 kg【小题3】We can learn from the passage that____.A.most of the students in Australia walk to schoolB.neck pain is uncommon among young teenagersC.walking while carrying a backpack helps reduce back painD.males are more likely to experience back pain than females【小题4】According to the passage,what change has taken place since the 1980s?A.How students carry their schoolbags.B.How heavy students’ schoolbags are.C.How students go to school every day.D.How long students carry their schoolbags for.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 travelled怎么读 的文章

随机推荐