It'sbe normal totofeelsadandit'sallrighttoshowit这句话什么意思

is it normal to feel little emotion after a misscarriage
I had my first misscariage on Dec.6th 2010. That was the day they told me the baby was no longer I was 10 weeks along. That was my 7th pregnancy and totally unexpected, so I was not overly joyed. It took 20 days for me to pass everything. The day after christmas was filled with horrible pain and bleeding. Now it has been a little over a week since it happened. I have felt little emotion over the loss except for horrible guilt. I feel like I do not have a right to be sad because I already have 6 healthy kids and I was not happy to find out I was pregnant. Is it normal to feel so numb to what I have been through? Please help, I feel so alone right now.
Page 1 of 1
Hi:-) IMO it's totally normal. In your case I think the lack of emotions could be one of two things...1. you really weren't trying to conceive so when you lost it, it really wasn't that traumatic for you...2. It's just the way you are dealing with it. We all grieve and deal with loss differently. This could just be your way of accepting what has happened. I mean we are all human and we have the right to feel certain ways. You shouldn't feel guilty because you have no emotions or you have little emotions. Things happen for a reason. All will we well. good luck with the process:-)
Hi:-) IMO it's totally normal. In your case I think the lack of emotions could be one of two things...1. you really weren't trying to conceive so when you lost it, it really wasn't that traumatic for you...2. It's just the way you are dealing with it. We all grieve and deal with loss differently. This could just be your way of accepting what has happened. I mean we are all human and we have the right to feel certain ways. You shouldn't feel guilty because you have no emotions or you have little emotions. Things happen for a reason. All will we well. good luck with the process:-)
You're still in the grip of pregnancy hormones even now, and when hormones are in the picture, everything is &normal,& from wild emotionalism to numbness.&&Try not to feel guilty.&&The loss was not caused by you or your thoughts, it simply means that at the very beginning, when the sperm and egg connected, something was not there that was needed for the pregnancy to develop beyond a certain point.&&When the pregnancy got to that point, the thing was not available and it ended.&&The miscarriage did NOT come because you were unexcited about the pregnancy.&&Try to rest, and wait out the hormone load, and please remember others of us have been there too.&&(I miscarried twins on New Years Eve a couple of years ago, and I had known since early December that their hearts had stopped beating.&&So all through Christmas, there was I, knowing that the babies in my stomach were no longer and waiting to bleed.)&&Take care, you're doing fine no matter if sad, happy, guilty or giddy, it's all normal and all OK.&&Just go with the flow and get healthy again.&&Good luck!
You're still in the grip of pregnancy hormones even now, and when hormones are in the picture, everything is &normal,& from wild emotionalism to numbness.&&Try not to feel guilty.&&The loss was not caused by you or your thoughts, it simply means that at the very beginning, when the sperm and egg connected, something was not there that was needed for the pregnancy to develop beyond a certain point.&&When the pregnancy got to that point, the thing was not available and it ended.&&The miscarriage did NOT come because you were unexcited about the pregnancy.&&Try to rest, and wait out the hormone load, and please remember others of us have been there too.&&(I miscarried twins on New Years Eve a couple of years ago, and I had known since early December that their hearts had stopped beating.&&So all through Christmas, there was I, knowing that the babies in my stomach were no longer and waiting to bleed.)&&Take care, you're doing fine no matter if sad, happy, guilty or giddy, it's all normal and all OK.&&Just go with the flow and get healthy again.&&Good luck!
Ofcourse You have a right to be hurting no matter how many children You have. I had three previous miscarriages before this bub now and I understand your pain im sorry you have experienced this. Your hormones would still be changing also
Ofcourse You have a right to be hurting no matter how many children You have. I had three previous miscarriages before this bub now and I understand your pain im sorry you have experienced this. Your hormones would still be changing also
everyone deals with grief differently & I think part of the reason you are dealing with it thos way is because of how early the loss was as well as like you said you weren't happy to hear about the pregnancy to start with as you have 5 healthy children already. You may be feeling the guilt because of the early feelings you had.&&You have NO reason to feel guilty about any of it... some women aren't happy when they hear the news but love the baby all the same.
I've seen women have complete breakdowns from a pregnancy loss & others be as if nothing happened.&&Everyone handles it differently.&&Who knows you may suddenly start crying weeks or months from now about it.&&Right now it's still fresh & you're a busy mom with a lot to deal with, so perhaps your brain isn't letting you tackle it yet.
The loss of a pregnancy is a hard thing to work through & I hope that IF it hits you that you have someone you can turn to. I have been through early pregnancy loss 5 times between 8 & 15 weeks & have had still born twins @ 24 weeks.&&I handled every 1 differently & I'm sure if there was another it would be another different reaction.
Sorry again for your loss & please if you feel the need to talk to someone DO IT.. even if it's on here.
everyone deals with grief differently & I think part of the reason you are dealing with it thos way is because of how early the loss was as well as like you said you weren't happy to hear about the pregnancy to start with as you have 5 healthy children already. You may be feeling the guilt because of the early feelings you had.&&You have NO reason to feel guilty about any of it... some women aren't happy when they hear the news but love the baby all the same.
I've seen women have complete breakdowns from a pregnancy loss & others be as if nothing happened.&&Everyone handles it differently.&&Who knows you may suddenly start crying weeks or months from now about it.&&Right now it's still fresh & you're a busy mom with a lot to deal with, so perhaps your brain isn't letting you tackle it yet.
The loss of a pregnancy is a hard thing to work through & I hope that IF it hits you that you have someone you can turn to. I have been through early pregnancy loss 5 times between 8 & 15 weeks & have had still born twins @ 24 weeks.&&I handled every 1 differently & I'm sure if there was another it would be another different reaction.
Sorry again for your loss & please if you feel the need to talk to someone DO IT.. even if it's on here.
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
is it normal to feel little emotion after a misscarriage
I had my first misscariage on Dec.6th 2010. That was the day they told me the baby was no longer I was 10 weeks along. That was my 7th pregnancy and totally unexpected, so I was not overly joyed. It took 20 days for me to pass everything. The day after christmas was filled with horrible pain and bleeding. Now it has been a little over a week since it happened. I have felt little emotion over the loss except for horrible guilt. I feel like I do not have a right to be sad because I already have 6 healthy kids and I was not happy to find out I was pregnant. Is it normal to feel so numb to what I have been through? Please help, I feel so alone right now.
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.
Communities
Miscarriages Community Resources
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .Motivation
Recent Posts
Bring out your inner hero!
Join over 141,000 other people who want to discover their inner superhero. Get access to exclusive content you won't find elsewhere.

我要回帖

更多关于 next to normal 的文章

随机推荐