___happened tohat she was there when the

当前位置:
>>>When he was there, he _____ go to that coffee shop at the co..
When he was there, he _____ go to that coffee shop at the corner after work every day.
C. had better
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:专项题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“When he was there, he _____ go to that coffee shop at the co..”主要考查你对&&过去将来时&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
过去将来时
过去将来时:表示从过去的某一时间来看将来要发生的动作或存在的状态。过去将来时常用于宾语从句和间接引语中。去将来时的出发点是过去,即从过去某一时刻看以后要发生的动作或状态。 过去将来时表达法: 1. would+动词原形 & 例如:When you asked Li Lei for help, he would never refuse you. 2. was/were going to+动词原形 & 例如:He told ustaht he was going to attend the meeting. 3. was/were to+动词原形 & 例如:Li Lei was to arrive soon. 4. was/were about to+动词原形 & 例如:We were about to leave there when it began to rain heavily and suddenly. 5. was/were+现在分词 & 例如:He was leaving the next day.
句型结构:肯定句:主语+be(was,were)going to+动词原形~.否定句:主语+be(was,were)not going to+动词原形~.疑问句:Be(Was,Were)+主语+going to+动词原形~?肯定句:主语+would(should)+动词原形~.否定句:主语+would(should)not+动词原形~.疑问句:Would(Should)+主语+动词原形~?过去将来时的构成和一般将来时一样,只不过把助动词be变为过去式,把will,shall变为过去式。例句:I didn''t know if he would come. =I didn''t know if he was going to come. 我不知道他是否会来。过去将来时具体用法:一、would+不定式1.用“would+不定式”表示过去将来时间通常带有表示过去将来的时间状语,而且多见于从属分句。He said he would come back the next day.2.如果要表示在过去将来某一时间正在进行得动作,可用“would+不定式进行体”。例如:He never imagined that some day he would be living away from his motherland.这种“would+不定式进行体”结构也可能仅仅表示一般过去过去将来时间,如同“will/shall+不定式进行体”表示一般将来时间一样。、例如:He told me that Mary would be coming the next day.如果要表示在过去将来某时以前业已发生得事态,可用“would+不定式完成体”。例如:The delegation would have arrived by four o'clock that afternoon.如果要表示从过去某时开始一直延续到过去将来某时得动作或事态,可用“would+不定式完成进行体”。例如: She said that by the end of May she would have been studying medicine for three years二、was/were going to +不定式用做表示过去将来,也通常带有表示过去将来时间得状语。例如: He said that he was going to live in the country when he retired.用做表示的动作或事态,也可以是没有实现的意图。例如:Last& Sunday we were going to go for a picnic but it rained .三、was/were to +不定式用做表示过去将来,通常指按过去的计划安排将在某个过去将来时间发生得事态。例如:They& were not to get away with it if they continued to violate the law.用作表示过去将来的安排,如果这个安排后来被取消了,没有实现,则用“was/were to +不定式完成体”表示,并可与表示现在、过去或将来得时间状语连用。 此外,其也可用作于表示以后不可避免得要发生得事件。例如:They said goodbye,little knowing they were never to meet again.四、was/were about to +不定式用半助动词be about to 的过去时形式也可使其表示过去将来。这种结构通常指最近的过去将来事态,而且在一定语境中通常指未曾实现的意图:例如:We were about to start when it began to rain .
五、某些动词的过去进行时可表示过去将来时come,go,leave,arrive,start等严格按照时间表发生的表起止的动词可用过去进行时代替过去将来时。例1:He said the train was leaving at six the next morning.他说火车第二天早晨出发。例2:She told me she was coming to see me.她告诉我她要来看我。
六、特定场合的一般过去时可表示过去将来时条件状语从句和时间状语从句中须用一般过去时代替过去将来时。例1:I didn't know when she would come, but when she came I would let you know.我不知道她什么时候来,但她来了我会告诉你。析:第一个when引导宾语从句,可使用将来时,第二个when引导时间状语从句,只能用一般过去时代替过去将来时。例2:I didn't know if she would come,but if she came I would let you know.我不知道她是否来,但如果她来我会告诉你。析:第一个if引导宾语从句,可使用将来时,第二个if引导条件状语从句,只能用一般过去时代替过去将来时。
发现相似题
与“When he was there, he _____ go to that coffee shop at the co..”考查相似的试题有:
63928854631151987926515164570703. by the thought that she was suffering a heart attack, she screamed for help. A.Terrifying B.Terrified C.Being terrified D.Having terrified 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
. ____ by the thought that she wassuffering a heart attack, she screamed for help.
A.Terrifying
B.Terrified
C.Being terrified
D.Having terrified
【答案】B【解析】略&
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
The easy way out isn't always easiest. I learned that lesson when I decided to treat Doug, my husband of one month, to a special meal. I glanced through my cookbook and chose a menu(菜谱) which included homemade bread. Knowing the bread would take time , I started on it as soon as Doug left for work. As I was not experienced in cooking, I thought if a dozen was good, two dozens would be better, so I doubled(加倍)everything. As Doug loved oranges, I also opened a can of orange and poured it all into the bowl. Soon there was a sticky dough (面团) covered with ugly yellowish marks. Realizing I had been defeated, I put the dough in the rubbish bin outside so I wouldn't have to face Doug laughing at my work. I went on preparing the rest of the meal, and, when Doug got home , we sat down to eat Cornish chicken with rice. He tried to enjoy the meal but seemed disturbed. Twice he got up and went outside , saying he thought he heard a noise. The third time he left, I went to the windows to see what he was doing. Looking out, I saw Doug standing about three feet from the rubbish bin, holding the lid up with a stick and looking into the container. When I came out of the house, he dropped the stick and explained that there was something alive in our rubbish bin. Picking up the stick again, he held the lid up enough for me to see. I felt cold. But I stepped closer and looked harder. Without doubt it was my work. The hot sun had caused the dough to double in size and the fermenting yeast (酵母)made the surface shake and sigh as though it were breathing. It looked like some unknown being from outer space. I could see why Doug was so shaken. I had to admit what the “living thing” was and why it was there. I don't know who was more embarrassed(尴尬)by the whole thing -- Doug or me.
_The writer's purpose in writing this story is ___________
&&& A. to tell an interesting experience B. to show the easiest way out of a difficulty C. to describe the trouble facing a newly married woman
D. to explain the difficulty of learning to cook from books _ Why did the woman's attempt at making the bread turn out to be unsuccessful?
A. The canned orange had gone bad.&&&&& B. She didn't use the right kind of flour.
C. The cookbook was hard to understand. D. She did not follow the directions closely. _ Why did the woman put the dough in the rubbish bin?
A. She didn't see the use of keeping it &&&&&&& B. She meant to joke with her husband.
C. She didn't want her husband to see it .& D. She hoped it would soon dry in the sun. _ What made the dough in the rubbish bin look frightening?
A. The rising and falling movement.&&& B. The strange-looking marks.&
C. Its shape.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. Its size. _ When Doug went out the third time, the woman looked out of the window because she was ____.
A. surprised at his being interested in the bin& B. afraid that he would discover her secret
C. unhappy that he didn't enjoy the meal&&& & D. curious to know what disturbed him
In many homes, divorce is caused by the “battle between the sexes.” To understand the problem, one must remember that the modern American woman is freed. During childhood and adolescence(青少年期), the American girl is given freedom and education which is equal to a boy's. After completing school, she is able to get a job and support herself. She doesn't have to marry for financial security. She considers herself an independent, self-sufficient person. She wants a husband whom she can respect, but she doesn't want to be dominated(控制) by him. She wants a democratic household in which she has a voice in making decisions. When a husband and wife are able to share decisionmaking, their marriage is probably closer, stronger, and more satisfying. Otherwise, the couple is likely to wind up in the divorce court. When a couple gets divorced, the court usually requires the man to pay his former wife a monthly sum of money. If the couple has children, they usually remain with the mother, and the father is expected to pay for their support. Although divorce is quite common in the United States, 80 percent of those who get divorced remarry. The remarriages allow thousands of people, especially children, to enjoy family life again, but at the same time many troubles have arisen. A well-known American joke tells of a wife calling to her second husband, “Quick, John! Come here and help me! Your children are beating up our chidlren!” What causes most of the divorce cases in the U.S.A.? A.Financial trouble in the family. B.Women's liberation movement. C.Different attitudes towards children's education. D.Lack of democratic atmosphere in the household. What do you know of modern American women, according to the passage? A.They are overbearing and hardworking. B.They are more independent than ever. C.They do not have much say in the household. D.They respect their husbands, but do not rely on them.
What kind of marriage can be successful? A.Both the man and woman are financially secure. B.Husband and wife share housework. C.Both the man and woman are well-educated. D.Decisions are made by the man and woman together.
What happens when a couple is divorced, according to the passage? A.The children become homeless. B.The man is still responsible for the welfare of his children. C.Life becomes difficult for the woman and her children. D.The man, rather than the woman, remarries soon.
One of the qualities that most people admire in others is the willingness to admit one’s mistakes. It is extremely hard sometimes to say a simple thing like “I was wrong about that,” and it is even harder to say, “I was wrong, and you were right about that. ” I had an experience recently with someone admitting to me that he had made a mistake fifteen years ago. He told me he had been the manager of a certain grocery store in the neighborhood where I grew up, and he asked me if I remembered the egg cartons(纸箱). Then he talked of an accident and I began to remember the incident he was describing.
I was about eight years old at the time, and I had gone into the store with my mother to do the weekly grocery shopping. On that particular day, I must have found my way to the food department where the accident took place.
There must have been a special sale on eggs that day because there was a big show of eggs in dozen and half-dozen cartons. The cartons were put three or four feet high. I must have stopped in front of them to admire the show. Just then a woman came by pushing her grocery cart(推车) and knocked off the pile of cartons. For some reason, I decided it was up to me to put the cartons back together, so I went to work.
The manager heard the noise and came pushing over to see what had happened. When he appeared, I was on my knees checking some of the cartons to see if any of the eggs were broken, but to him it looked as though I was the person who was to blame(应负责任). He scolded(责备)me loudly and wanted me to pay for those broken eggs. My face turned red and I tried to explain, but it did no good. Even though I quickly forgot the incident, the manager did not.
69. How old was the author when he wrote this article? A. About 8 years old. &&&&&&&&&&B. About 18 years old.
C. About 23 years old. &&&&&&&&&D. About 15 years old.
70. Who was to blame for knocking off the pile of cartons? A. A woman.& &&&&&&&&&&B. The manager. &&&&&&& C. The author.&& &&&&&&&&D. The author’s mother.
71. Which of the following statements is NOT true? A. The author was loudly scolded by the manager.
B. The woman who knocked off the pile of cartons was seriously scolded by the manager. C. The author didn’t remember the incident until the manager talked of it.
D. It was the author who put the cartons back together.
72. The tone of the article expresses the author’s _____.
A. admiration for the manager’s willingness to admit his mistake
B. anger to the manager for his wrong doing C. dissatisfaction with the woman who knocked off the pile of cartons D. regret for the mistake he had made in the store
I met the guy who told me an amazing story.He was &21 &Scotland on a motorbike by himself.One late afternoon he was on the road between Aberdeen and Elgin.He was travelling along, miles from any village, when he saw a really &22& &girl standing by the road, hitchhiking (搭便车).Anyway, he stopped and said he would give her a &23& &to Elgin.She got and drove off.He said he &24& having her on the back,& as it was nice &&25.But after a time he forgot that she was there.Suddenly he& 26& but he realized that he couldn’t feel her knees &27& against him ! He &28& behind him but …she wasn’t there. He said he felt frightened &29& his life ! He felt cold all over.He thought she must have 30& off the back.So he turned round and 31& back along the road.He didn’t find her.So he began to think that she might have been 32 by someone else. Anyway, he drove on towards Elgin and didn’t see anyone& 33& he came to a pub.He decided to& 34& so that he could talk to someone and he thought he ought to tell& 35 &.He went into the pub and talked to the barman.He told the barman what had happened.He said the barman didn’t seem to be at all& 36 .He just carried on &37& the glasses. Then the barman said, “you are not the &38& person to come in here and tell the same& 39 .That girl you think you picked up& 40& seven years ago… in a motorbike accident.” 21.A.touring&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.searching&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.defending&&&&&&& D.circling
22.A.poor&&&&&&&&& &&&& B.attractive&&&&&& &&& C.tall&&&&&&&&&&&& & D.terrible&&
23.A.help&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.lift&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.service&&&&&&&&& & D.trip&
24.A.chose&&&&&&&& &&&&& B.came&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.meant&&&&&&&&&& & D.liked&
25.A.business&&&&&& &&&& B.event&&&&&&&&& &&& C.company&&&&&&& && D.action
26.A.thought&&&&&&& &&& B.considered&&&&& &&& C.remembered&&&& && D.called
27.A.pressing&&&&&& &&&& B.turning&&&&&&&& && C.going&&&&&&&&&& & D.running
28.A.looked&&&&&&& &&&&& B.took&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.felt&&&&&&&&&&&& & D.seized
29.A.out of&&&&&&&& &&&& B.in case of&&&&&& &&& C.in place of&&&& &&&D.to the best of
30.A.jumped&&&&&&& &&&& B.kept&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.kicked&&&&&&&&& && D.fallen
31.A.raced&&&&&&&& &&&&& B.walked&&& &&&&&&&& C.got&&&&&&&&&&&& & D.watched
32.A.picked up&&&&& &&&& B.searched for&&&& && C.taken away&&& &&&&D.brought back
33.A.when&&&&&&&& &&&&& B.until&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.although&&&&&&&& D.since 34.A.wait&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B.enter&&&&&&&&&& && C.stop&&&&&&&&&&& && D.march 35.A.someone&&&&&& &&&& B.nobody&&&&&&&& && C.the father&&&&&& &&& D.the police
36.A.worried&&&&&&& &&& B.surprised&&&&&&& && C.moving&&&&&&& &&&& D.satisfied
37.A.breaking&&&&& &&&&& B.waving&&&&&&&&& & C.knocking&&&&&& &&& D.drying
38.A.first&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B.last&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.right&&&&&&&&& &&& D.honest 39.A.story&&&&&&&&& &&&& B.message&&&&&&& &&& C.lie&&&&&&&&&&&& && D.truth
40.A.was saved&&&& &&&&& B.ran away&&&&&&& && C.died&&&&&&&&&& &&& D.left
There is a joke among flu researchers: “If you've seen one flu season, you've seen one flu season.” The joke is about the unpredictable nature of the flu virus. Every year it looks different, and every strain (类型) follows its own pattern — it's the reason why new strains like H1N1 are extremely difficult to predict. Dr. Michael Osterholm is a former adviser to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. “I know less about influenza today than I did 10 years ago,” he says in a joking way. “Every stone we've turned over, we get more questions.” The flu rectums every season and the world experiences terrible pandemics (全国或全世界范围流行的疾病), but researchers still do not understand why some strains infect peop they are not entirely sure about how th nor do they understand why some patients become seriously ill while others develop mild symptoms (症状). As a result, when a new strain shows up — like H1N1 — they often have little information to fall back on, and the lessons of previous pandemics are only somewhat helpful. While researchers are still putting together a complete picture of H1N1, for example, its most striking difference with the seasonal flu is that the elder1y are not the most vulnerable (易受攻击的) population. Influenza's unpredictable nature makes it a moving target for researchers, says researcher Allison Aiello at the University of Michigan. “Even if we had complete seasonal flu data from the past, it wouldn't be much helpful for a new strain of influenza,” she explains. Whi1e researchers are frustrated by the holes in their knowledge, they say, however, that the pub1ic--health community is generally doing a very good job responding to H1N1 with seasonal flu data that do exist. Studying influenza, says Osterholm, is “like looking through the windows of a house you can't get into because the door is locked.” Gathering the data researchers do have is like “looking through the windows to get a pretty good picture of what the inside looks like.” One thing researchers do know for sure: the best way for people to protect against H1N1 is to get the vaccine once it becomes available to them. What do we learn about H1N1 from the passage? A. In fact it is not a kind of influenza virus. B. It is quite possible to predict it in theory. C. Old people are more likely to contract it than kids. D. Receiving vaccines will be effective to protect against it.
The underlined phrase “fall back on” in Para. 3 probably means &&&&&. A. rely on&&&&&& B. pass on&&&&&& C. col1ect &&&& D. exchange
What do we know about previous seasonal flu data? A. It is useless to study them.&&&&&&
B. It is still necessary to study them. C. They are misleading most of the time. D. They are much more helpful than expected. Which of the following could be the best title for the passage? A. Outbreaks of the flu& B. Symptoms of the flu C. Mysteries of the flu&& D. Risks of the flu
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Is she telling me the truth?
So I have a gf I've been with for a little over a year. We had a great relationship but lately she's been a lot different because she says I'm not intimate with her anymore and that I don't show her much attention anymore and she was scared about our future. To make a long story short. She went out last night. She got drunk of course and I wanted to pick her up but she wanted to stay out. I fell asleep and she messaged me asking to pick her up at about midnight. Well I woke up at 3 and realized she wasn't home yet. Couldn't get a hold of her and she called me at 5 am asking me to pick her up at her friends house. Of course my first assumption is that she is cheating on me. This is not like her. She's never done anything like this and it just blind sided me. I packed all of her things up and put them in the living room before I brought her back home. She was very surprised and said I shouldn't have done that. I straight up asked her if she cheated on me. She said no of course not and that she went to her friends house who I've never met and fell asleep there. She asked me what I wanted to do and I said I didn't know. She started crying and apologized swearing she didn't do anything and that she is very sorry for what she did...and that she needs me. I'm torn. I love her with all my heart and soul but I don't know if 1) she's telling me the truth about what happened and 2) if I should give her the benefit of the doubt because she's never done anything like this before...she wanted to have sex with me when she got back but I told her no way...because I was so angry. Do I let her go? Could she really have just gone to her friends house and fallen asleep or am I an idiot for believing this story? Any thoughts?
Page 1 of 1
I think the story must have lost something in translation.
About midnight,&&she asked you to pick her up and take her home but you slept through that message and didn't get it until 3 a.m.&& It's likely she was sleeping (passed out) by that time - 3 hours after her original request to be picked up -
Then she called you at 5,&&asking to be picked up at a friend's house,&&where she was,&&and sure enough she was there when you got there.&&
How do you go from that to thinking she cheated on you?&&
From her perspective,&&I'd be a little aggravated that you left her without a ride home and stranded her,&&when you knew she was intoxicated and the agreement (it sounds like) was that you would come get her.
I think the story must have lost something in translation.
About midnight,&&she asked you to pick her up and take her home but you slept through that message and didn't get it until 3 a.m.&& It's likely she was sleeping (passed out) by that time - 3 hours after her original request to be picked up -
Then she called you at 5,&&asking to be picked up at a friend's house,&&where she was,&&and sure enough she was there when you got there.&&
How do you go from that to thinking she cheated on you?&&
From her perspective,&&I'd be a little aggravated that you left her without a ride home and stranded her,&&when you knew she was intoxicated and the agreement (it sounds like) was that you would come get her.
Whoa....I think your imagination is getting the best of you.&&Packing her things before she came back.....why?&&I will agree that wasn't the best move.&&Considering how late it was and she had been drinking I think that her story is pausible.&&Ok, so you never met the friend that doesn't mean anything happened at her friend's home.&&Is the friend a male or female?&& Plus, you fell asleep and she was trying to get a hold of you.&&She can't stay at the bar or club all night.&&I don't understand why she didn't have this friend bring her directly home though.&&
I just think you overreacted and you both need to talk BEFORE making any more rash decisions.&&
Cut her some slack especially since she has never done this before.&&I mean, she makes one wrong move and you are packing her belongings WITHOUT an explaination?&&I don't think you are being fair to her.&&
You all need to have a serious talk about where you relationship is going.
Whoa....I think your imagination is getting the best of you.&&Packing her things before she came back.....why?&&I will agree that wasn't the best move.&&Considering how late it was and she had been drinking I think that her story is pausible.&&Ok, so you never met the friend that doesn't mean anything happened at her friend's home.&&Is the friend a male or female?&& Plus, you fell asleep and she was trying to get a hold of you.&&She can't stay at the bar or club all night.&&I don't understand why she didn't have this friend bring her directly home though.&&
I just think you overreacted and you both need to talk BEFORE making any more rash decisions.&&
Cut her some slack especially since she has never done this before.&&I mean, she makes one wrong move and you are packing her belongings WITHOUT an explaination?&&I don't think you are being fair to her.&&
You all need to have a serious talk about where you relationship is going.
Ditto RockRose as well.&&
Ditto RockRose as well.&&
YOU are totally over reacting. How old are you? you both sound immature. alcohol was involved and you both are probably too young to be so serious.
don't live together- date but not exclusively-- and don't have sex without protection. both of you have a lot of growing up to do.
YOU are totally over reacting. How old are you? you both sound immature. alcohol was involved and you both are probably too young to be so serious.
don't live together- date but not exclusively-- and don't have sex without protection. both of you have a lot of growing up to do.
But what you guys dont realize is i tried to tell her id pick her up like 4 times around 11 pm but she said no and shed find a way home. Then at 2 am my sister en&&who is her friend&&who was with her most of the night texted her and asked where she was and she replied home...which she obviously wasn't. I also got a call from my gf at 3am and it was dead air yet she was sleeping?? Something doesnt add up here
But what you guys dont realize is i tried to tell her id pick her up like 4 times around 11 pm but she said no and shed find a way home. Then at 2 am my sister en&&who is her friend&&who was with her most of the night texted her and asked where she was and she replied home...which she obviously wasn't. I also got a call from my gf at 3am and it was dead air yet she was sleeping?? Something doesnt add up here
What do you mean we don't realize?.....we didn't know this information until you told us.&&
Ok, so she told your sister she was home...perhaps she didn't realize what she was saying because she was drunk OR she didn't want your sister in her business.&&Then, you go on to say you &woke up at 3am and realized she wasn't home.&&&You said NOTHING about any &dead air phone call& in your initial post.&&
BTW:&&Who is coming home from a bar or club @11?&&Sorry, that usually doesn't happen.&&
I am just trying to figure out HOW you can say she was &cheating& just because some things aren't &adding up?&&&You have NO proof she was cheating.&&You didn't even bother to give her time to explain BEFORE you started packing her duds/belongings.&&Ok, everything maybe isn't &adding up& but that doesn't mean she was cheating.&&Are you that insecure?&&
You both do sound very young and if you aren't you are acting immature.&&Sit down with her and talk about what the heck is going on with your relationship.&&
This sound like a bunch of UNNECESSARY drama and she said, he said nonsense.&&
If you don't trust her, then end things with her.&&
Keep in mind she hasn't done this before.&&
What do you mean we don't realize?.....we didn't know this information until you told us.&&
Ok, so she told your sister she was home...perhaps she didn't realize what she was saying because she was drunk OR she didn't want your sister in her business.&&Then, you go on to say you &woke up at 3am and realized she wasn't home.&&&You said NOTHING about any &dead air phone call& in your initial post.&&
BTW:&&Who is coming home from a bar or club @11?&&Sorry, that usually doesn't happen.&&
I am just trying to figure out HOW you can say she was &cheating& just because some things aren't &adding up?&&&You have NO proof she was cheating.&&You didn't even bother to give her time to explain BEFORE you started packing her duds/belongings.&&Ok, everything maybe isn't &adding up& but that doesn't mean she was cheating.&&Are you that insecure?&&
You both do sound very young and if you aren't you are acting immature.&&Sit down with her and talk about what the heck is going on with your relationship.&&
This sound like a bunch of UNNECESSARY drama and she said, he said nonsense.&&
If you don't trust her, then end things with her.&&
Keep in mind she hasn't done this before.&&
I'm 30 and she is 25. It's just the little lies that don't make sense. She calls me like 4-5 times early in the night drunk telling me how much I don't care about her and how I don't show her affection and how are we gonna work out etc, etc... She sounds sloppy drunk and doesn't want me to pick her up. She goes out with my sister en law and her other friend. Apparently, she has a conversation with the other girl early before all this drama and tells her that she is just gonna get it over with and break up with me. I know this because my sister en law is best friends with this girl and told me that is what she said. When I questioned her about it she completely denied it and said she never said that...just that we were having problems and that she wanted to work them out.
So she leaves the other girls like 2 times. 1 time earlier in the night for an hour without saying anything. She then leaves a 2nd time when the bars are closing without saying anything to either of them. When my sister en law texted her and asked where she was she said home. Apparently she told her she was home a couple times earlier in the night too. So, she gets in a cab with a group of people. The cab was supposed to drop these people off then take her home. Well, she gets &talked in& to staying at her friends place for a bit. Now she tells me her phone is dead and was charging it on a place station or something...and that she couldn't get it to charge. She finally got it to charge and called me to pick her up.
I just don't know that I buy the entire story. She's obviously not telling me something and I can't get it out of her. I've gone to my brother for advice and he says I need to look at it as if I were an outsider. He is 100% sure she cheated on me. He says he knows because the same thing has happened to him in the past and she acted eerily similar to the way his ex did when she cheated. She says she wasn't trying to intentionally hurt me or get back at me but that she was having fun and she doesn't know why she didn't come home right away. This just feels so weird. I just asked her straight up if any guys were involved in general. Because if she was just mad at me and having fun that's one thing...that's forgivable...but if she was out having fun with other guys, getting close with other guys I don't feel that is forgivable...because she and I both know each others past and promised we would never do that to each other.
I'm 30 and she is 25. It's just the little lies that don't make sense. She calls me like 4-5 times early in the night drunk telling me how much I don't care about her and how I don't show her affection and how are we gonna work out etc, etc... She sounds sloppy drunk and doesn't want me to pick her up. She goes out with my sister en law and her other friend. Apparently, she has a conversation with the other girl early before all this drama and tells her that she is just gonna get it over with and break up with me. I know this because my sister en law is best friends with this girl and told me that is what she said. When I questioned her about it she completely denied it and said she never said that...just that we were having problems and that she wanted to work them out.
So she leaves the other girls like 2 times. 1 time earlier in the night for an hour without saying anything. She then leaves a 2nd time when the bars are closing without saying anything to either of them. When my sister en law texted her and asked where she was she said home. Apparently she told her she was home a couple times earlier in the night too. So, she gets in a cab with a group of people. The cab was supposed to drop these people off then take her home. Well, she gets &talked in& to staying at her friends place for a bit. Now she tells me her phone is dead and was charging it on a place station or something...and that she couldn't get it to charge. She finally got it to charge and called me to pick her up.
I just don't know that I buy the entire story. She's obviously not telling me something and I can't get it out of her. I've gone to my brother for advice and he says I need to look at it as if I were an outsider. He is 100% sure she cheated on me. He says he knows because the same thing has happened to him in the past and she acted eerily similar to the way his ex did when she cheated. She says she wasn't trying to intentionally hurt me or get back at me but that she was having fun and she doesn't know why she didn't come home right away. This just feels so weird. I just asked her straight up if any guys were involved in general. Because if she was just mad at me and having fun that's one thing...that's forgivable...but if she was out having fun with other guys, getting close with other guys I don't feel that is forgivable...because she and I both know each others past and promised we would never do that to each other.
too much drama going on. if you are really the ages you say you are then you both have a lot of maturing to do. life is short. stop sweating such small stuff. grow up. once you do you won't waste another minute on this petty b.s.
too much drama going on. if you are really the ages you say you are then you both have a lot of maturing to do. life is short. stop sweating such small stuff. grow up. once you do you won't waste another minute on this petty b.s.
Alcohol did play a part and depending on how drunk she was she may not be able to recall everything that was said if it was said. I have been around lots of drunk people while being the only sober one and people dont even remember what they said 3 minutes after they said it.
The biggest thing about this whole thing is that alcohol was involved and it can alter people so much that they dont know where they are, what they are saying, or what they are doing. There was a guy that I know that fell asleep in his car drunk. He woke up screaming and crying (still drunk) because he couldnt open his car door (He thought he went in the house and fell asleep in his bed). He said multiple things that night that he did not mean along with doing things he did not remember. Therefore, it is a hard situation to judge on the other hand.
Also, you can not say that she cheated because the same thing happened to your brother. That is generalizing how every girl is and how they act to be exactly the same and no one is the same. All of these people have given you a response as an outsider but you obviously arent paying attention to them. Everytime you get a response you keep adding more and more to the story. It sounds like you are just trying to make yourself believe that she cheated when in reality you have no idea.
All in all you shouldnt ask for advice if you arent going to accept the answers and keep adding on to everything. If you choose to believe her dont hold it over her head because you have to whole heartidly believe her. Good luck in your situation.
Alcohol did play a part and depending on how drunk she was she may not be able to recall everything that was said if it was said. I have been around lots of drunk people while being the only sober one and people dont even remember what they said 3 minutes after they said it.
The biggest thing about this whole thing is that alcohol was involved and it can alter people so much that they dont know where they are, what they are saying, or what they are doing. There was a guy that I know that fell asleep in his car drunk. He woke up screaming and crying (still drunk) because he couldnt open his car door (He thought he went in the house and fell asleep in his bed). He said multiple things that night that he did not mean along with doing things he did not remember. Therefore, it is a hard situation to judge on the other hand.
Also, you can not say that she cheated because the same thing happened to your brother. That is generalizing how every girl is and how they act to be exactly the same and no one is the same. All of these people have given you a response as an outsider but you obviously arent paying attention to them. Everytime you get a response you keep adding more and more to the story. It sounds like you are just trying to make yourself believe that she cheated when in reality you have no idea.
All in all you shouldnt ask for advice if you arent going to accept the answers and keep adding on to everything. If you choose to believe her dont hold it over her head because you have to whole heartidly believe her. Good luck in your situation.
Agree with Kenniemae92 and Shell921.&&
Your ages are 25 and 30 and you both are carrying on like this?&&You are definitely too old to be acting like this.&&
Were you cheated on in a prior relationship?&&I just think you are blowing this so out of proportion that there is probably a background history of issues surrounding cheating and lying.&&If this is the case, you need to work on resolving this.&&
It is apparent you want to believe what you want to believe, i.e. she cheated.&&If the situation is causing you this much angst I would assume end things with this gf.&&To add....if you are spending all your waking hours trying to get the &truth& or &real story& out of her......I would say she isn't worth it nor is the relationship.&&
Without trust you have NO relationship.&&
Good luck trying to figure this out.&&
Agree with Kenniemae92 and Shell921.&&
Your ages are 25 and 30 and you both are carrying on like this?&&You are definitely too old to be acting like this.&&
Were you cheated on in a prior relationship?&&I just think you are blowing this so out of proportion that there is probably a background history of issues surrounding cheating and lying.&&If this is the case, you need to work on resolving this.&&
It is apparent you want to believe what you want to believe, i.e. she cheated.&&If the situation is causing you this much angst I would assume end things with this gf.&&To add....if you are spending all your waking hours trying to get the &truth& or &real story& out of her......I would say she isn't worth it nor is the relationship.&&
Without trust you have NO relationship.&&
Good luck trying to figure this out.&&
Just as I forgive her and start to get over it there is more to the story.
My friends girlfriend works with my girlfriend. They used to get a long so well until about a couple of months ago but my gf didn't know why. Last night I start to hear rumors from all of my friends that she has been talking to a guy from work and that they spend a lot of time together at work. Now the rumor is they have been dating. This is weird because she has only gone out the one night. Every other night she was home with me. My friends gf said that my gf tried to ruin her relationship with my friend. Now this girl is telling me that she is 99% sure that my gf is cheating on me with this guy.
I confronted my gf about it about 500 times since I heard this and she keeps saying they are just friends and coworkers and that is it. He knows she has a bf, etc. She did say she liked the attention he was showing her and that she thinks he's cute and he thinks she's pretty but that they have never done anything...that they are just friends. She claims the other girl is so mad at her that she is lying about this and spreading rumors. The friend tells me the opposite...that people are coming up to her and asking her if something is going on between my gf and this guy...
I'm completely lost and confused and I don't know what to do. My gf has been crying and crying and crying and keeps saying that nothing has happened and that she doesn't like him like that...and that she wants me. What do I do??? Do I believe her? Has it gone too far at this point? I love her so much and don't want to lose her but if I can't believe her and can't trust her then what is the point? Please - if anyone has been through anything like this or has any advice I need help.
Just as I forgive her and start to get over it there is more to the story.
My friends girlfriend works with my girlfriend. They used to get a long so well until about a couple of months ago but my gf didn't know why. Last night I start to hear rumors from all of my friends that she has been talking to a guy from work and that they spend a lot of time together at work. Now the rumor is they have been dating. This is weird because she has only gone out the one night. Every other night she was home with me. My friends gf said that my gf tried to ruin her relationship with my friend. Now this girl is telling me that she is 99% sure that my gf is cheating on me with this guy.
I confronted my gf about it about 500 times since I heard this and she keeps saying they are just friends and coworkers and that is it. He knows she has a bf, etc. She did say she liked the attention he was showing her and that she thinks he's cute and he thinks she's pretty but that they have never done anything...that they are just friends. She claims the other girl is so mad at her that she is lying about this and spreading rumors. The friend tells me the opposite...that people are coming up to her and asking her if something is going on between my gf and this guy...
I'm completely lost and confused and I don't know what to do. My gf has been crying and crying and crying and keeps saying that nothing has happened and that she doesn't like him like that...and that she wants me. What do I do??? Do I believe her? Has it gone too far at this point? I love her so much and don't want to lose her but if I can't believe her and can't trust her then what is the point? Please - if anyone has been through anything like this or has any advice I need help.
Did you see anything with your OWN two eyes or hear anything with your OWN two ears?&&Then.....this is considered GOSSIP.&& If you CAN'T prove anything, then why keep going on and on about this?&&Just about every post from you states what other people have said about your gf.&&Are you going to believe other people or gossip over your gf?&&If you are then this isn't the relationship for you.&&
Did you see anything with your OWN two eyes or hear anything with your OWN two ears?&&Then.....this is considered GOSSIP.&& If you CAN'T prove anything, then why keep going on and on about this?&&Just about every post from you states what other people have said about your gf.&&Are you going to believe other people or gossip over your gf?&&If you are then this isn't the relationship for you.&&
I will agree wtih Londres.&&This is too much of he said she said.&&you can't continue a relationship this way.&&either move forward or end this.&&Start from this point on as a clean slate.&&If you can't do that, then I think you need to stop torturing her and yourself and end this.&&
I will agree wtih Londres.&&This is too much of he said she said.&&you can't continue a relationship this way.&&either move forward or end this.&&Start from this point on as a clean slate.&&If you can't do that, then I think you need to stop torturing her and yourself and end this.&&
I couldn't agree with the other posters more.&&The most telling thing to me, is after someone replies to your post, and asks questions, trying to help you, you COMPLETELY ignore what the responder has said, and just go on about more rumors, drama and accusations.
It's clear you do NOT trust your GF.&&Your GF is constantly on trial, having to answer your questions...which has left her, according to you, crying all the time.&&So, to recap...you are spending all of your time getting second hand info about your GF from everyone BUT your GF, then throwing it in her face.&&SHE responds by denying your accusations and crying.&&Rinse, lather, repeat.&&One of you need to end this relationship and just move on with your lives.&&This isn't healthy for anyone, and certainly sounds like nothing but a big heartache and WAY too much drama for people your age.
In your future relationships, I think you need to learn what it means to trust someone, and how to act in a relationship.&&I'm not putting all the blame on you, but you clearly have acted horribly.&&Cheating or not, you couldn't have handled this any worse.&&Just my opinion.
I couldn't agree with the other posters more.&&The most telling thing to me, is after someone replies to your post, and asks questions, trying to help you, you COMPLETELY ignore what the responder has said, and just go on about more rumors, drama and accusations.
It's clear you do NOT trust your GF.&&Your GF is constantly on trial, having to answer your questions...which has left her, according to you, crying all the time.&&So, to recap...you are spending all of your time getting second hand info about your GF from everyone BUT your GF, then throwing it in her face.&&SHE responds by denying your accusations and crying.&&Rinse, lather, repeat.&&One of you need to end this relationship and just move on with your lives.&&This isn't healthy for anyone, and certainly sounds like nothing but a big heartache and WAY too much drama for people your age.
In your future relationships, I think you need to learn what it means to trust someone, and how to act in a relationship.&&I'm not putting all the blame on you, but you clearly have acted horribly.&&Cheating or not, you couldn't have handled this any worse.&&Just my opinion.
I just wrote a 6 paragraph summary of what I gathered from all of the above.&&I've erased that and have come to perhaps an over simplified summary that might make a bit more sense.
The 2 most important things in a relationship are trust and communication.&&Trust is null and void here.... there is no trust.&&part of communication is listening and you might hear what your GF is saying, but because of the lack of trust, you readily take rumors or 3rd party information as fact.&&
No trust + no communication = no relationship.&&If you cannot trust this girl, drop her like a hot rock and move along.&&Sounds like the time is more than right.
I just wrote a 6 paragraph summary of what I gathered from all of the above.&&I've erased that and have come to perhaps an over simplified summary that might make a bit more sense.
The 2 most important things in a relationship are trust and communication.&&Trust is null and void here.... there is no trust.&&part of communication is listening and you might hear what your GF is saying, but because of the lack of trust, you readily take rumors or 3rd party information as fact.&&
No trust + no communication = no relationship.&&If you cannot trust this girl, drop her like a hot rock and move along.&&Sounds like the time is more than right.
right on brice! i agree with you and i told the poster over a week ago too much drama and immaturity in this relationship and i think they both need to grow up.
right on brice! i agree with you and i told the poster over a week ago too much drama and immaturity in this relationship and i think they both need to grow up.
thats a cheater
thats a cheater
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Is she telling me the truth?
So I have a gf I've been with for a little over a year. We had a great relationship but lately she's been a lot different because she says I'm not intimate with her anymore and that I don't show her much attention anymore and she was scared about our future. To make a long story short. She went out last night. She got drunk of course and I wanted to pick her up but she wanted to stay out. I fell asleep and she messaged me asking to pick her up at about midnight. Well I woke up at 3 and realized she wasn't home yet. Couldn't get a hold of her and she called me at 5 am asking me to pick her up at her friends house. Of course my first assumption is that she is cheating on me. This is not like her. She's never done anything like this and it just blind sided me. I packed all of her things up and put them in the living room before I brought her back home. She was very surprised and said I shouldn't have done that. I straight up asked her if she cheated on me. She said no of course not and that she went to her friends house who I've never met and fell asleep there. She asked me what I wanted to do and I said I didn't know. She started crying and apologized swearing she didn't do anything and that she is very sorry for what she did...and that she needs me. I'm torn. I love her with all my heart and soul but I don't know if 1) she's telling me the truth about what happened and 2) if I should give her the benefit of the doubt because she's never done anything like this before...she wanted to have sex with me when she got back but I told her no way...because I was so angry. Do I let her go? Could she really have just gone to her friends house and fallen asleep or am I an idiot for believing this story? Any thoughts?
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
Communities
Relationships Community Resources
Austin, TX
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .

我要回帖

更多关于 happened 的文章

随机推荐