用数字骂人话,用英语怎么说骂人的话骂人的话怎么说

英语中的那些损人话 带翻译的英语骂人话
I wish I had never met you.我真后悔这辈子遇到你! Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦。 What a stupid idiot!真是白痴一个! You're such a bitch!你这个婊子! Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?你疯了吗? Who do you think you are?你以为你是谁? You make me sick!你真让我恶心! I've had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话。 You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。 What were you thinking?你脑子进水啊? You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病! You look guilty.你看上去心虚。 You're an asshole.你这缺德鬼。 You're nothing to me.你对我什么都不是。 Get over yourself.别自以为是。 Don't give me your shit.别跟我胡扯。
更多骂人curse推荐: 英语常用的带脏字骂人 英语骂人的话 英语委婉骂人的 英语骂人句子大全 最狠毒的英语骂人句子 英语骂人句子大全
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /juzi/332696.html
相关阅读:扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
用英语骂人的话,有哪些?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
shit,fuck,asehole,go the hell,fuck my ase,son of bitch
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
fack you morther
fuck your mother
意思是嘲你妈
fuck your mother
日你妈~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shit! Out!gFuck!bastardassholebitchson of bitch(SOB)crapdummyidiotfoolpigheadedprick OVER1.scum eg.These scum who fight at the football matc...
不好意思,好评只有一个,在你之前给别人了
Fuck!= 国语中的XXX这是目前应语中最粗俗的一句,正常状态下只有混混.痞子.流氓…等才会常常挂在嘴边 滚开!——Get out !Beat it! Get lost! 死去吧!——Go to hell! Go to the devil! 死定了!—— Oh, hell's bells! 该死的东西!——Damn you! 闭嘴!—— Shut...
扫描下载二维码英语骂人的话大全
STFU( &shut the fuck up&的缩写) you dirty cocksucking anal feltching cum guzzling piece of shit
(youtube上评论、攻击加拿大人)
WTF??!!I I'm just answering a fucking question you dumbass fucktard douche ass canadian. Why don't you go eat some fucking maple cookies made from your fucktard mom you dumbfuck
GTFO(&get the fuck out&的缩写) faggot! You don't deserve a youtube account fucking dick face nigger jew &&这人明显是种族主义者
还看到有人骂David Letterman:
He's the kind of narrow-minded prick that should be taken off the air...
Why is he acting like a major motherfucker to one of my favorite artists
your mother fucking bull shit !
You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
What&s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
You shouldn&t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
You&re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
Don&t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
Fuck you the fucking fucker!你他妈的真混蛋!
Get the fucking my way!他妈的给我滚!
numbskull 笨蛋, 傻瓜
savage 野人,粗鲁的人
scamp 流氓
scum 下贱人
scumbag 卑贱的人
scoundrel 无赖,恶棍
son of a bitch 狗娘养的 (这也是英语最常用的骂人话之一)
son of a gun 王八蛋,讨厌的事
What the hell did you see that?我靠,你看到了吗?
What the hell is wrong with you?我靠,你到底怎么了?
You're fucking piece of shit! 你他妈的就是一砣屎,你他妈的什么也不是!
The fucking mofo, I want to kill you!Cocksucker!你妈的,我要杀了你!贱人!
What&s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
I hate you! 我讨厌你!
&I don&t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
&You&re crazy! 你疯了!
Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
Don&t bother me. 别烦我。
&Knock it off. 少来这一套。
&Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
Leave me alone. 走开。
&Get lost.滚开!
&Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
&You piss me off. 你气死我了。
&It&s none of your business. 关你屁事!
What&s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
&How dare you! 你敢!
&Cut it out. 省省吧。
You cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor flushing, low life, snake licking, dirt eating, inbred, over-stuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fatass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, worm-headed sack of monkey shit!&
你这个贱货,骗子,坏蛋,腐烂的,地板造水淹,悲惨人生,造蛇咬,吃屎,近亲繁殖,全是废话,可以忽略的,吸血的,狗啃的,没大脑,木有小鸡鸡,木有希望,没有良心,大屁股,虫子眼,瘸腿,无脊椎,蠕虫脑袋的猴子粪!
Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
You&re so careless. 你真粗心。
Why on earth didn&t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
I&m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
I&m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
That&s terrible. 真糟糕!
Just look at what you&ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
You&re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
I&ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
Don&t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
------分隔线----------------------------
其它精彩短信
爆强的 骂人的狠话 :你的身材苗条如怀孕的母牛 我真的不想用我无穷无尽多姿多彩的词汇...
很犀利很损人的 骂人的话 大姐啊,大妈啊,拜托你能不能现实点啊!你以为这是安徒生童...
经典的英语 骂人的句子 Im sick of it. 我都腻了。 Youre such a bitch! 你这个婊子! ...
英语 骂人的话 大全 STFU( shut the fuck up的缩写) you dirty cocksucking anal felt...
山东话 骂人的话 -山东方言 骂人大全 毛病=才坏 故意=得(dei)为,得易,得意哩 东张西...
狠毒 骂人宝典 :用英语 骂人的话 1. I detest you! 我恨你! 2. Get the hell out of ...
热门短信推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语的骂人话
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Go to hell.去死吧.2.You’re a jerk!你是个废物/混球!3.Who do you think you are?你以为你是谁?4.I don’t want to see your face!我不愿再见到你!5.Knock it off.少来这一套.6.Get out of my face.从我面前消失!7.Get lost.滚开!8.Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧.9.You piss me off.你气死我了.10.It’s none of your business.关你屁事!11.How dare you!你敢!12.Cut it out.省省吧.13.You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚.14.I’m fed up.我厌倦了.15.I can’t take it anymore.我受不了了!16.I’ve had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话.17.What were you thinking?你脑子进水啊?18.How can you say that?你怎么可以这样说?19.Who says?谁说的?20.That’s what you think!那才是你脑子里想的!21.You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!22.Drop dead.去死吧!23.Don’t give me your shoot.别跟我胡扯.24.Nonsense!鬼话!25.You’re a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼.26.You’re an asshole.你这缺德鬼.27.You asked for it.你自找的.28.Get over yourself.别自以为是.29.You’re nothing to me.你对我什么都不是.30.Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦.31.Give me a break.饶了我吧.32.Look at this mess!看看这烂摊子!33.Don’t nag me!别在我面前唠叨!34.Mind your own business!管好你自己的事!35.You’ve gone too far!你太过分了!36.Can’t you do anything right?成事不足,败事有余.37.You’re impossible.你真不可救药.38.We’re through.我们完了!39.Don’t push me !别逼我!干嘛要骂人呢?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
shit吃屎 Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧. .Shut up!闭.嘴! Drop dead.去.死吧! bastard!杂.种! What a stupid idiot!真是白.痴一个!
FUCK YOU MOTHER
son of bitchdamn itfuckassholego helldrop death
你从小缺钙,长大缺爱,姥姥不疼,舅舅不爱。左脸欠抽,右脸欠踹。驴见驴踢,猪见猪踩。天生就是属黄瓜的,欠拍!后天属核桃的,欠捶!终生属破摩托的,欠踹!找个媳妇属螺丝钉的,欠拧!你说你,爷爷我教你练刀,你练剑,你还上剑不练,练下贱!金剑不练,练银剑!给你剑仙你不当,赐你剑神你不做,非死皮赖脸哭着喊着要做剑人!真是的,何必呢?!因为所以,科学道理;不但而且,我是恁爹.冭 看你玉树临风,英俊潇洒,风流倜傥...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语怎么说骂人的话 的文章

随机推荐