拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
whose gloves are there可以这样表达whose are these gloves
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
都可以---whose is it?这里相当于把it换成 this bookWhose is that computer?那台电脑是谁的?(作表语)Whose sweaters are these?这些是谁的毛衣?(作定语)whose用来对物主代词及名词所有格进行提问:1.提问形容词性的物主代词.如:These are my bananas.→Whose bananas are these?2.提问名词性的物主代词.如:That bedroom is mine.→Whose is that bedroom?Hers are in the classroom.→ Whose are in the classroom?3.提问名词所有格(不包括of构成的所有格).如:Those are the twins’ bags.→ Whose bags are those?Tom’s mother is a good teacher.→ Whose mother is a good teacher4.Whose 可针对my,your,our,their,Kate’s等形容词性物主代词提问,其语序为:These are their sweaters.这些是他们的运动衫.Whose sweaters are these?这些是谁的运动衫?(针对定语提问)whose 也可针对mine,yours,ours,theirs,Kate’s等名词性物主代词或名词所有格提问.This shirt is his.这件衬衫是他的.Whose is this shirt?这件衬衫是谁的?(针对表语提问)对画线部分提问Those are her trousers.Whose trousers are those?(提问表语的定语)That cup is mine.Whose is that cup?(提问表语)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不可以,whose 是所有格特殊疑问词,后面必须接名词。就这么一个,记住就可以了。还有which,但是which大多数情况下,单个用也是可以的。 谢谢!
应该是whose gloves are these?
你可以看它的陈述句形式:these are
whose gloves。
提问就是由这个“陈述句”转换过来的。
扫描下载二维码These,are,My,glOVes,对my提问_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
These,are,My,glOVes,对my提问
我有更好的答案
Are these my gloves ?
Are these your gloves ?
来自:作业帮
Whose the gloves are these
whose these gloves
are they your gloves
Whose gloves are these ?
其他5条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答( )Whose gloves are they ?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
( )Whose gloves are they ?
我有更好的答案
2、What do you do in the evening? 3、I draw a picture for my story、I play on the computer. 41、She is wearing a red skirt. 5、Where is the ball? 6
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
gloves的相关知识
等待您来回答牛津小学英语4AWhosegloves?复习课简;【设计理念】;爱因斯坦曾说过:“兴趣是最好的老师”.因此,英语;牛津小学英语4AWhosegloves?的复习;本单元的核心教学内容是“寻找物主”;【目标预设】;1.能够熟练说出单词apairofjeans,a;3.会说、日常交际用语Trythisone/pa;5.在听、说、读的基础上,加强写的训练;6.模仿
牛津小学英语4A Whose gloves?复习课简案
【设计理念】 爱因斯坦曾说过:“兴趣是最好的老师”. 因此,英语教学一开始,就应当注意培养学生对这门学科的兴趣,保持强烈的好奇心和旺盛的求知欲。这就要求我们教师采用灵活多样的教学法,激发学生的学习兴趣,充分调动他们学习的积极性。要上好一节英语课, 就要做到个个参与, 议论纷纷、高潮迭起、听听写写. 结合本课的句型特点和重点,在本单元的教学中,我主要选用情景法、实物激趣法、游戏法教学方式,引导学生学习,使之成为学习的主人。重在为学生营造一个民主、生动、活泼的学习环境,使学生主动参与到探究过程当中,培养学生的创新意识和自学能力。 【教学内容】 牛津小学英语4A Whose gloves?的复习。 【学情与教材分析】 本单元的核心教学内容是“寻找物主”。要求学生围绕服饰类的英语单词在一定的情景下,能正确使用Whose is this /are they ? 进行交谈。在英语中,有些如socks ,trousers ,shoes ,gloves, jeans 等服装类单词是以复数形式出现的,因此与之搭配的be动词要用are .像shoes ,shorts ,gloves等成双的东西,一般与a pair of 连用,如a pair of gloves /shoes 等,运用时要与动词be和代词保持一致关系。此外,还要求学生能用形容词big ,small ,long和short来描述物体。在这几个形容词前还有表示程度的如so ,too等词。本课时为复习课。要求学生除熟练掌握原有的知识点外,还需在原有基础上能有所拓展。 【目标预设】
1.能够熟练说出单词a pair of jeans ,a pair of gloves ,a pair of socks .能四会掌握单词 a pair of shoes ,big, small ,long 和short .
2.能围绕服饰类的单词在一定的情景下使用Whose is this/are they ? 进行交谈。并能在合适的情境中自由运用,能听懂、会说、会读和会写句型Whose ? is this /are they ? It’s /They’re ? 3.会说、日常交际用语Try this one/ pair on .It’s too? The ?is /are too? 4.能掌握服饰类单词中复数单词的形式和用法以及与动词be 和代词连用时的一致关系。 5.在听、说、读的基础上,加强写的训练。 6.模仿语音,培养语感。培养学生互帮互助的优良品质。 7.提高学生学习兴趣,增强学生阅读及思考能力。 【重点、难点】 重点:能围绕服饰类的单词在一定的情景下使用Whose is this/are they ? 进行交谈。并能在合适的情境中自由运用,能听懂、会说、会读和会写句型Whose ? is this /are they ? It’s /They’re ? 难点:能掌握服饰类单词中复数单词的形式和用法以及与动词be 和代词连用时的一致关系。 【教学过程】 Step 1: Warming up 1. Before class: Listen to a song.
Try to say the rhyme . 
 牛津小学英语 4A Unit 6 Whose gloves? 教学内容: 教学内容: 1、 服装类单词: pair of jeans, a pair of socks, a pair of shoes, a scarf, a a sweat...  牛津小学英语4A UNIT 6 WHOSE GLOVES?导学案_职业规划_求职/职场_实用文档。牛津小学英语4A UNIT 6 WHOSE GLOVES?导学案 的新知链接。 第二课时(part a) 班级...  牛津小学英语4A Unit6 Whose gloves说课稿_四年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。我牛津小学英语 4A Unit6 Whose gloves 说课稿让学生愉快地、充满自信地走进我的英...  牛津小学英语 4A Unit 6 Whose gloves ? 一:学习目标 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 能听懂、 会说、 会读、 会拼写单词 a pair of shoes ,a sweater ,a jacket...  连云港市中小学、幼儿园优秀教学设计申报表 编号报送单位 教案题目 作者姓名 联系电话 赣榆县第二中心小学 教案类别 英语 牛津小学英语 4A Unit6 Whose gloves? 程...  我说课的内容是牛津小学英语 4A Unit6 Whose gloves?第二课时。 一。 说教材 教学内容 本单元的话题是寻找物主, 要求学生围绕服饰类的英语单词,在一定的情景 ...  牛津小学英语 4A Unit 6 Whose gloves ( Part EFG) 宜兴市陶城实验小学一、教学内容: 教学内容:本课谈论的话题是 “Photo Show” 教学的内容是牛津小学英语 ...  4A Unit 6 Whose gloves-4A Unit6_英语_小学教育_教育专区。牛津小学英语 4A Unit 6 教学方案 4A Unit 6 教学方案(第一课时) 第一部分 简要提示 一、年级:...A:Whose gloves are these? Are they yours, Mike? B:No. They’re not mine. Mine are here. I think they——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
A:Whose gloves are these? Are they yours, Mike? B:No. They’re not mine. Mine are here. I think they’re Li Lei’s. A:Excuse me, Li Lei. Are these gloves yours? C:No. My gloves are yellow. The gloves are dark blue. I think they’re Jim’s. His are dark blue. 根据对话内容判断正. ( )⒈ The gloves are yellow. ( )⒉ The gloves aren’t Li Lei’s. ( )⒊ Mike thinks the gloves are Jim’s. ( )⒋ Li Lei thinks the gloves are Jim’s. ( )⒌ Li Lei’s gloves are dark blue. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Long long ago,there was a man whose name was Frank. He loved his &46 &verymuch. A special day was coming. It was his wife’s birthday. Frank decided &47&something for her.The next day he &48 &home and said to his wife, “Ibought something &49 &you.” “Thank you!” said his wife &50. “What have you bought for me?” “I’ve bought a gold ring. Here it is.” Hetook it out for his wife to see. Carelessly, he dropped it onto the ground. Hebegan to look for it on the ground,& 51 &it was dark in thehouse and he could not see &52 . Then he went out and began to lookfor it in the street.He looked and looked. After a while, a friend came along. “What’sthe matter with you?” asked his friend. “I am &53 &for myring. It was for my wife. But I lost it just now.” said the poor man. “ &54&did you lose it?” “I lost it in my house.” “You lost your ring in yourhouse, but you are looking for it in the street. How foolish you are!” “Ah,”said the man, “but it is dark in my house. I will never find it there. Anyhow,here in the street, it is much &55 . I can see everything moreclearly.” My dear friend, do you think Frank could find his gold ring in thestreet?1. A. wife&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.daughter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.son2. A. to show&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to cook3.& A. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.goes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.went4. A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to5. A. angrily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.sadly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.happily6. A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.because7.& A. something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.anything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.nothing8.& A. asking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.calling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.looking9.A. Where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.When&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Why10. A. darker&& B.brighter&&&&&&& C. harder&
Her uncle doesn’t like people    &&&&talk much but do little.A.whose B.who C.which D.whom
The expression “down to earth” means being open and honest. It iseasy to get on with some one who is down to earth. A down-to-earth person is theopposite of someone who acts important or proud.& &&Down-to-earth peoplecould be important members of society. But they do not consider themselves to bebetter than others who are less important. A person who is filed with his own importanceand pride is said to have his nose in the air.&&& Americans use anotherexpression that is similar in some ways to down to earth. The expression is bothfeet on the ground. Someone with both feet on the ground is a person with a goodunderstanding of reality(现实). He may have dreams, but he does not allow them to have influence onhis understanding of what is real.The opposite kind of person is onewho has his head in the clouds. Someone with his head in the clouds is a personwhose mind is not on what is happening in real life. Such a person may be calleda day-dreamer.&&& When we have bothour feet on the ground, and when we are down to earth, we do not have our nosesin the air. We act honestly and openly to others. Our lives are like the groundbelow us— solid(牢固的) and strong.&&& 1.A down-to-earth person could be_____________.&&& A. social and proudB. good and opposite C. real and important D. strong and changeable&&& 2.The expression “hasone’s nose in the air”means_____________.&&& A. 眉飞色舞 B. 目中无人&&& C. 瞻前顾后 D. 春风得意&&& 3.This passage mainly talksabout_____________.&&& A. the use of someexpressions&&& B. dreams and achievements&&& C. the lifestyleof honest people&&& D. honesty and understanding&&& 4.If you want to understand what is real in life,you have to_____________.&&& A. get along withother people easily&& &&&B. learn from those who are downto earth&&& C. be a good dreamerwith quick mind&&& D. have both your feet on the ground&&& 5.If you only consider your own importance, __________.&& &A. you’ll think you are better than others&&& B. your life willbe like the solid and strong ground&&& C. you’ll be hated by down-to-earth people&&& D. your life willbe filed with love&
The expression “down to earth” means being open and honest. It is easy to get on with some one who is down to earth. A down-to-earth person is the opposite of someone who acts important or proud.Down-to-earth people could be important members of society. But they do not consider themselves to be better than others who are less important. A person who is filled with his own importance and pride is said to“ have his nose in the air”.Americans use another expression that is similar in some ways to down to earth. The expression is“ both feet on the ground”. Someone with both feet on the ground is a person with a good understanding of reality. He may have dreams, but he does not allow them to have influence on his understanding of what is real.The opposite kind of person is one who “has his head in the clouds”. Someone with his head in the clouds is a person whose mind is not on what is happening in real life. Such a person may be called a day-dreamer.When we have both our feet on the ground, and when we are down to earth, we do not have our noses in the air. We act honestly and openly to others. Our lives are like the ground below us---solid and strong.【小题1】A down-to-earth person could be _____.A.social and proudB.good and oppositeC.real and important D.strong and changeable【小题2】The expression “has one’s nose in the air” means ______.A.扬眉吐气B.目中无人C.瞻前顾后D.装模作样【小题3】If you only consider your own importance, _____.A.you’ll think you are better than othersB.your life will be like the solid and strong groundC.you’ll be hated by down-to-earth peopleD.your life will be filled with love.【小题4】If you want to understand what is real in life, you have to ____.A.get along with other people easilyB.learn from those who are down to earthC.be a good dreamer with quick mindD.have your head in the clouds.【小题5】This passage mainly talks about ______.A.the use of some expressionsB.dreams and achievementsC.the lifestyle of honest peopleD.honest and understanding
Tony: These days, the word “clone” has appeared very often in the newspapers. Do you know its meaning?Lana: I read a report. It said that Dr. Ian Wilmut successfully cloned a lamb* named Dolly from a grown-up sheep. So people call him the “father” of Dolly.Tony: In fact, the word “clone” means to produce the “same” animal by taking cells* from a grown-up one. I think, if we know how to do cloning, we need only to keep a small number of sheep, cows or horses.Lana: What’s more, these days some people even want to clone humans. They have asked: Can we clone ourselves?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tony: It seems interesting. But do you think it possible to do that?Lana: No, impossible! First, I think we cannot clone a dead person, because the cells in his body are dead already.Tony: Then can we clone a living person?Lana: Again no! You might clone yourself one after another, but it is only a copy, not a real you. It is only something, not a “human”.Tony: Well, you mean that it is not a real human.Lana: True enough! I think Dr. Wilmut would most like to make better animals, and it has nothing to do with human cloning.【小题1】The word “clone” means_________________.A.&&&&复制& B 克隆 C 抄袭&& D&制造【小题2】Dolly was the name of _______. A. the father of a sheep&&B. a famous scientist &C. . a grown-up sheep&&& D a sheep that was cloned 【小题3】Lana says Dr. Ian Wilmut is the “father” of Dolly. Here, she means __________.A.Dr. Ian Wilmut was the first man to clone a sheep in his labB.Dr. Ian Wilmut gave Dolly a new lifeC.Dr. Ian Wilmut took care of Dolly like a fatherD.Dr. Ian Wilmut has a daughter whose name is Dolly【小题4】 From the conversation,&&&&&&&&&&may be clone in our life.A a tree&& B a person&& C& an elephant&& D& an orange 【小题5】According to the conversation, we know about&&&&&&&&&.A.Scientists have successfully cloned humans.B.Dr. Wilmut likes to do human cloning.C.Cloned animals are better than humans. D.Lana doesn’t think humans shouldn’t be cloned.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 gloves是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐