联想昭阳商用笔记本CheckGameProperty有什么用

issuehub.io
Contribute to Open Source. Search issue labels to find the right project for you!
help wanted
documentation
enhancement
refactoring
translation
accessibility
766 issues
fixes for #1340 and #1341
&!& Reviewable:start &>
This change is
&!& Reviewable:end &>
Updated 09/10/
In the instructions to do a yum install, the curl command to download the GPG key for the repo results in a 302 instead of a GPG key.
The curl command should include the -L parameter.
Updated 09/10/
Script Resolver Revision based on #5691
Includes cherry pick of @baydam original solution
Fixes #5691 / updates it.
Updated 08/10/
Are there any related issues?
This is from /nylas/nylas-mail/issues/2687.
What operating system are you using?
Kubuntu 17.04.
What version of Mailspring are you using?
1.0.2-4eab3f85.
Basically, the menu bar doesn&t appear under P you have to hit Alt for it to appear. With the original Nylas, it took me ages to figure this out, and I&m hoping this will be fixed with Mailspring!
Updated 08/10/
6 Comments
On Ubuntu 16.04, Mailspring 1.0.2, the font used is :
* different from the Ubuntu font used by the system
* too small and blurry
This is the only thing i have to say so far. Overall, Mailspring looks promising.
Updated 08/10/
2 Comments
Linux, but I have tried in the past with nylas-mail in windows and Mac and had a similar behavior (but I had not noticed the messages in the draft folder).
Latest version as of 10/7/2017 (I cannot find the version & sorry)
Do you have any third-party plugins installed? If so, which ones?
Is the issue related to a specific email provider (Gmail, Exchange, etc.)?
An specific account in Office 365 (not in others)
Is the issue reproducible with a particular attachment, message, signature, etc?
The problem happens with a particular account that Never finishes syncing and uses a lot of CPU time. I experienced exactly the same problem with nylas-mail (not N1). The sycing problem seems to get stuck. Thinking that maybe there were malformed messages (it always seemed to get stuck in around the same messages) y moved them and the problem has been minimized. However, messages seem to be missing.
Now I am finding this messages in the &draft& folder:
(a Draft message &To: me& from the &Microsoft Exchange Server @.MISSING-HOST-NAME.)
Subject: Retrieval using the IMAP4 protocol failed for the following message: 4
The server couldn&t retrieve the following message:
Subject: &Ricardo Teran S.&
Sent date: 2/14/:22 PM
The message hasn&t been deleted. You might be able to view it using either Outlook or Outlook Web App. You can also contact the sender to find out what the message says.
Very strange but it does not seem to happen in Thunderbird or Hiri.
Updated 08/10/
VSCode Version: Code 1.17.0 (be377c0faf40f593ade7, T23:33:45.303Z)
OS Version: Linux x64 4.13.4-200.fc26.x86_64
when I open the integrated terminal, I see this message:
screen size is bogus. expect trouble
the image shows also bug #35794 with font isn&t fitting in line.
Updated 08/10/
3 Comments
Updated 07/10/
- [ ] Windows
- [ ] Mac OSX
- [X] Linux
- [ ] Android -> please report bugs to moneymanagerex/android-money-manager-ex repo!
MMEX version:
- [ ] 1.4.x
- [ ] 1.3.x
- [ ] 1.2.x
- [ ] 1.1 or older
- [X] development version (git master branch)
The generated rpm pretends to own (or something) same shared directories that at least in Fedora 26 conflict with packages filesystem, hicolor-icon-theme and fedora-logos.
Works for me by adding the following line to a new CPackProperties.cmake file, but I don&t know enough of cmake and rpm to know whether that&s The Right Thing:
SET(CPACK_RPM_EXCLUDE_FROM_AUTO_FILELIST_ADDITION /usr/share/applications /usr/share/icons /usr/share/icons/hicolor /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps)
Updated 09/10/
3 Comments
- [ ] Windows
- [ ] Mac OSX
- [X] Linux
- [ ] Android -> please report bugs to moneymanagerex/android-money-manager-ex repo!
MMEX version:
- [ ] 1.4.x
- [ ] 1.3.x
- [ ] 1.2.x
- [ ] 1.1 or older
- [X] development version (git master branch)
When building an rpm, the description of the package is the content of /usr/share/cmake/Templates/CPack.GenericDescription.txt, instead of the nice specific one defined for CPACK_PACKAGE_DESCRIPTION.
From https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/module/CPackRPM.html#variable:CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_DESCRIPTION, it seems the correct name is CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_DESCRIPTION (at least for rpm, I don&t know cmake to say CPACK_PACKAGE_DESCRIPTION is wrong), or that the description can be in a file and CPACK_PACKAGE_DESCRIPTION_FILE should point to it.
Updated 07/10/
1 Comments
When setting up my account, I have a certificate error on the SMTP server side.
I&m using the same server (and hence the same certificates) for both IMAP & SMTP, and I have no issue on Thunderbird.
I need to check the &Allow unsecure SSL& check box (on SMTP only) to go past the error.
Ubuntu Artful
Is the issue reproducible with a particular attachment, message, signature, etc?
Updated 08/10/
1 Comments
Added a method to convert decimal to octal, and used it to convert the &mode& column to octal in the ProcessUpdate method.
Updated 08/10/
15 Comments
Arch linux
Basically the mailspring.bin file was built against a libsasl2.so.2 file which doesn&t exist in Archlinux which made me ln -s the file to the correct libsasl2.so.3 file. But then it complain about it not having version info so I have to rebuild it everytime it updates.
PKGBUILD here: https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=mailspring
Updated 08/10/
20 Comments
19:52:10 ACTION: junit & Failed. Unexpected exit from test [exit code: 1]
19:52:10 REASON: User specified action: run junit/othervm/timeout=2500 -XX:+IgnoreUnrecognizedVMOptions -XX:-VerifyDependencies -esa test.java.lang.invoke.MethodHandlesTest
19:52:10 TIME:
24.416 seconds
19:52:10 messages:
19:52:10 command: junit -XX:+IgnoreUnrecognizedVMOptions -XX:-VerifyDependencies -esa test.java.lang.invoke.MethodHandlesTest
19:52:10 reason: User specified action: run junit/othervm/timeout=2500 -XX:+IgnoreUnrecognizedVMOptions -XX:-VerifyDependencies -esa test.java.lang.invoke.MethodHandlesTest
19:52:10 Mode: othervm [/othervm specified]
19:52:10 elapsed time (seconds): 24.416
19:52:10 configuration:
19:52:10 STDOUT:
19:52:10 #
19:52:10 # There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
19:52:10 # Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 65536 bytes for committing reserved memory.
19:52:10 # An error report file with more information is saved as:
19:52:10 # /home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/scratch/3/hs_err_pid30798.log
19:52:10 #
19:52:10 # Compiler replay data is saved as:
19:52:10 # /home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/scratch/3/replay_pid30798.log
19:52:10 STDERR:
19:52:10 OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x0a, 1) error=&Cannot allocate memory& (errno=12)
19:52:10 rerun:
19:52:10 HOME=/home/jenkins \
19:52:10 LANG=en_US.UTF-8 \
19:52:10 PATH=/bin:/usr/bin \
19:52:10 CLASSPATH=/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/java/lang/invoke/MethodHandlesTest.d:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/java/lang/invoke:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/lib/testlibrary:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/lib/testlibrary:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/lib/testlibrary/jsr292:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/lib/testlibrary/jsr292:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/TestConfig/lib/jtreg/lib/junit.jar:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdkbinary/j2sdk-image/jre/bin/../../lib/tools.jar:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/TestConfig/lib/jtreg/lib/javatest.jar:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/TestConfig/lib/jtreg/lib/jtreg.jar \
/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdkbinary/j2sdk-image/jre/bin/../../bin/java \
-Dtest.class.path.prefix=/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/java/lang/invoke/MethodHandlesTest.d:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/java/lang/invoke:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/lib/testlibrary:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/lib/testlibrary/jsr292 \
-Dtest.src=/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/java/lang/invoke \
-Dtest.src.path=/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/java/lang/invoke:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/lib/testlibrary:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/lib/testlibrary/jsr292 \
-Dtest.classes=/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/java/lang/invoke/MethodHandlesTest.d \
-Dtest.class.path=/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/java/lang/invoke/MethodHandlesTest.d:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/lib/testlibrary:/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/lib/testlibrary/jsr292 \
-Dtest.vm.opts=&-ea -esa -Xmx512m& \
-Dtest.tool.vm.opts=&-J-ea -J-esa -J-Xmx512m& \
-piler.opts= \
-Dtest.java.opts= \
-Dtest.jdk=/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdkbinary/j2sdk-image/jre/bin/../.. \
-Dcompile.jdk=/home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/openjdkbinary/j2sdk-image/jre/bin/../.. \
-Dtest.timeout.factor=4.0 \
-Xmx512m \
-XX:+IgnoreUnrecognizedVMOptions \
-XX:-VerifyDependencies \
com.sun.javatest.regtest.agent.MainWrapper /home/jenkins/workspace/openjdk8_test_x86-64_linux/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/java/lang/invoke/MethodHandlesTest.d/junit.0.jta java/lang/invoke/MethodHandlesTest.java test.java.lang.invoke.MethodHandlesTest
19:52:10 TEST RESULT: Failed. Unexpected exit from test [exit code: 1]
java/lang/invoke/LFCaching/LFMultiThreadCachingTest.java.LFMultiThreadCachingTest
java/lang/invoke/LFCaching/LFSingleThreadCachingTest.java.LFSingleThreadCachingTest
java/lang/invoke/MethodHandlesTest.java.MethodHandlesTest
Updated 07/10/
Read DWARF information with gimli during library startup to get the addresses of functions to hook.
Updated 06/10/
I get this error while syncing one of my IMAP/SMTP accounts.
I attached the JavaScript console error I get. I am using a default instalation of v1.0.1 with no plugins/themes installed. Just installed the app and configured my account.
It syncs part of the emails, but then just throws the error:
SyncWorker crashed with null (code 134):
Mailspring GenericException occurred during program execution:
{"debuginfo":"syncNow - folderStatus","key":"ErrorNonExistantFolder","retryable":false,"what":"std::exception"}
SyncWorker::syncNow() Objectlog: "-10-06 15:06:03.612] [background] [info] syncFolderChangesViaCondstore - INBOX.Trash.0-ERKA: highestmodseq, uidnext match, no changes.?-10-06 15:06:03.619] [background] [info] syncFolderChangesViaCondstore - INBOX.Rapoarte: highestmodseq, uidnext match, no changes.?-10-06 15:06:03.629] [background] [info] syncFolderChangesViaCondstore - INBOX.ERKA: highestmodseq, uidnext match, no changes.?-10-06 15:06:03.635] [background] [info] syncFolderChangesViaCondstore - INBOX.Deniela Dumitrescu: highestmodseq, uidnext match, no changes.?-10-06 15:06:03.667] [background] [critical] ? ***? *** Mailspring GenericException occurred during program execution: ? *** {"debuginfo":"syncNow - folderStatus","key":"ErrorNonExistantFolder","retryable":false,"what":"std::exception"}? ***??-10-06 15:06:03.667] [background] [critical]
*** Stack trace (line numbers are approximate):? *** ??:?
SyncWorker::syncNow()? *** ??:?
runBackgroundSyncWorker()? *** ??:?
void _Bind_simple::_M_invoke(_Index_tuple)? *** ??:?
_Bind_simple::operator()()? *** ??:?
thread::_Impl::_M_run()? *** (unknown)
clone? ***??"provider: "imap"stack: "??:?
SyncWorker::syncNow()???:?
runBackgroundSyncWorker()???:?
void _Bind_simple::_M_invoke(_Index_tuple)???:?
_Bind_simple::operator()()???:?
thread::_Impl::_M_run()?(unknown)
clone???/usr/share/mailspring/resources/app.asar.unpacked/mailsync: line 4:
4371 Aborted
(core dumped) LD_LIBRARY_PATH=". ${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}" "$(dirname $0)/mailsync.bin" "$@"?"__proto__: Object
module.exports.ErrorLogger.reportError @ /usr/share/mailspring/resources/app.asar/src/error-logger.js:114
Updated 07/10/
OS Version: Linux x64 4.12.13_1
Extensions: Extensions are disabled
All fonts look ugly, you can see it on screenshot:
Console output (when runs with verbose option):
node[23225]: pthread_create: Invalid argument
[/771:ERROR:platform_thread_posix.cc(119)] pthread_create: Invalid argument
[/482:ERROR:atom_browser_main_parts_posix.cc(199)] Failed to create shutdown detector task.
[main 2:00:49 PM] Starting VS Code in verbose mode
[main 2:00:49 PM] from: /home/cryptomaniac/Downloads/VSCode-linux-x64/resources/app
[main 2:00:49 PM] args: { _: [],
help: false,
version: false,
wait: false,
diff: false,
add: false,
goto: false,
'new-window': false,
'unity-launch': false,
'reuse-window': false,
performance: false,
'prof-startup': false,
verbose: true,
logExtensionHostCommunication: false,
'disable-extensions': true,
disableExtensions: true,
'list-extensions': false,
'show-versions': false,
nolazy: false,
'skip-getting-started': false,
'sticky-quickopen': false }
[main 2:00:49 PM] Unable to read folders in /home/cryptomaniac/.config/Code/Workspaces (Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir '/home/cryptomaniac/.config/Code/Workspaces').
[main 2:00:50 PM] IPC#vscode-machineId
node[23309]: pthread_create: Invalid argument
[/055:INFO:CONSOLE(28)] "%c[Extension Host] %cdebugger inspector at %cnode[23308]: pthread_create: Invalid argument
", source: file:///home/cryptomaniac/Downloads/VSCode-linux-x64/resources/app/out/vs/workbench/workbench.main.js (28)
[main 2:00:51 PM] IPC#vscode-workbenchLoaded
Also, vscode font size outside editor (tabs, menus, etc) too small, - this is not from my gtk settings.
For example, this is a screenshot of working emacs - all fonts are looks well.
I&m working on Void Linux, VSCode ran from downloaded archive.
Also, I use Chromium and have no any troubles.
&!& Launch with code --disable-extensions to check. &>
Reproduces without extensions: Yes
Updated 06/10/
16 Comments
https://www.pslinux.online/ps-aux.html
ubuntu@ci:/dev/shm$ ps -aux &sort=-pcpu
PID %CPU %MEM
STAT START
TIME COMMAND
Sep28 377:06 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=35Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
Sep28 377:06 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=35Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
Sep06 1401:46 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=38Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
Sep06 1415:24 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=38Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
Sep06 1409:28 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=50Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
Sep06 1416:16 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=50Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
Sep06 1408:45 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=04Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
Sep06 1413:53 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=04Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
Sep06 1412:12 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=17Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
Sep06 1410:22 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook -i hosts/web-qc -e ansistrano_release_version=17Z backend-admin-deploy.yml
1 26.9 296 ?
52:55 /usr/bin/java -Djava.awt.headless=true -jar /usr/share/jenkins/jenkins.war &webroot=/var/cache/jenkins/war &httpPort=8080
0:35 /sbin/init
0:00 [kthreadd]
Updated 06/10/
Signed-off-by: Joel Stanley
Updated 06/10/
OS Version: Linux x64 4.12.0-2-amd64
Extensions: Extensions are disabled
Steps to Reproduce:
Terminal window doesn&t look well
&!& Launch with code --disable-extensions to check. &>
Reproduces without extensions: Yes/No
Updated 06/10/
7 Comments
Type of this issue (please specify)
This is a support matter (i.e. your own modified tree). I&ve removed CPU_DYING because it is not supported anymore.
System information
CPU: Intel (Codename: i5-4278U)
Kernel: Linux
Kernel version: 4.9.0-3-amd64
Issue description
After running sudo ./a.out the machine freeze, I was able to understand that &ioctl& causes the freeze.
Since the machine just become unresponsive there is no logs,
Updated 06/10/
9 Comments
JabRef version 4.00 on CentOS 7.1
When selecting the &Open folder& from the entry context menu, the folder containing the article should open.
What Happens:
Jabref opens a lot of locations based on the number of words in the name. Every word in the name is appended to the root location and get opened in Nautilus.
For instance - if the file name is &someone2010 - A Sample file.pdf& saved in ~/, then the following folder will be invoked -
~/someone2010
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a BibTeX entry.
2. Attach a file with space in the name
3. Right-click on the entry, Select &Open Folder& or Ctrl + Shift + O
Updated 05/10/
23:05:31 ACTION: main & Failed. Execution failed: main' threw exception: java.lang.AssertionError: interrupt bit was cleared
23:05:31 REASON: User specified action: run main FinInterrupt
23:05:31 TIME:
0.011 seconds
23:05:31 messages:
23:05:31 command: main FinInterrupt
23:05:31 reason: User specified action: run main FinInterrupt
23:05:31 Mode: agentvm
23:05:31 Agent id: 1
23:05:31 elapsed time (seconds): 0.011
23:05:31 configuration:
23:05:31 Boot Layer
class path: /Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdkbinary/j2sdk-image/jre/bin/../../lib/tools.jar
/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdk-test/TestConfig/lib/jtreg/lib/javatest.jar
/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdk-test/TestConfig/lib/jtreg/lib/jtreg.jar
23:05:31 Test Layer
class path: /Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/java/lang/System/finalization/FinInterrupt.d
/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/java/lang/System/finalization
23:05:31 rerun:
23:05:31 HOME=/Users/jenkins \
23:05:31 PATH=/bin:/usr/bin \
/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdkbinary/j2sdk-image/jre/bin/../../bin/java \
-Dtest.class.path.prefix=/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/java/lang/System/finalization/FinInterrupt.d:/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/java/lang/System/finalization \
-Dtest.src=/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/java/lang/System/finalization \
-Dtest.src.path=/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/java/lang/System/finalization \
-Dtest.classes=/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/java/lang/System/finalization/FinInterrupt.d \
-Dtest.class.path=/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/java/lang/System/finalization/FinInterrupt.d \
-Dtest.vm.opts='-ea -esa -Xmx512m' \
-Dtest.tool.vm.opts='-J-ea -J-esa -J-Xmx512m' \
-piler.opts= \
-Dtest.java.opts= \
-Dtest.jdk=/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdkbinary/j2sdk-image/jre/bin/../.. \
-Dcompile.jdk=/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdkbinary/j2sdk-image/jre/bin/../.. \
-Dtest.timeout.factor=4.0 \
-classpath /Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/jvmtest/OpenJDK_Playlist/SE80/work/classes/0/java/lang/System/finalization/FinInterrupt.d:/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdk-test/OpenJDK_Playlist/openjdk-jdk/jdk/test/java/lang/System/finalization:/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdkbinary/j2sdk-image/jre/bin/../../lib/tools.jar:/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdk-test/TestConfig/lib/jtreg/lib/javatest.jar:/Users/jenkins/workspace/test_x86-64_experimental/openjdk-test/TestConfig/lib/jtreg/lib/jtreg.jar \
FinInterrupt
23:05:31 STDERR:
23:05:31 java.lang.AssertionError: interrupt bit was cleared
at FinInterrupt.main(FinInterrupt.java:38)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.sun.javatest.regtest.agent.MainActionHelper$SameVMRunnable.run(MainActionHelper.java:230)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
23:05:31 JavaTest Message: Test threw exception: java.lang.AssertionError
23:05:31 JavaTest Message: shutting down test
23:05:31 TEST RESULT: Failed. Execution failed:main' threw exception: java.lang.AssertionError: interrupt bit was cleared
Updated 07/10/
Just an idea:
What are your thoughts on adding media key support for Telegram Desktop for people to pause and resume audio file playback by pressing their media keys on their keyboard?
Tested it on Ubuntu 17.10 but it&s not recognized.
Updated 06/10/
2 Comments
During a make rpm we see the following:
echo "Scripts were successfully validated."
../../opt/upgrade-ux/bin/upgrade-ux: warning: line 157: variable expansion makes arithmetic evaluation less efficient
../../opt/upgrade-ux/bin/upgrade-ux: warning: line 163: variable expansion makes arithmetic evaluation less efficient
../../opt/upgrade-ux/lib/framework-functions.sh: warning: line 16: variable expansion makes arithmetic evaluation less efficient
../../opt/upgrade-ux/lib/global-functions.sh: warning: line 65: -eq within [[...]] obsolete, use ((...))
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/configure/hp/50_add_tcp_sack_in_nddconf.sh: warning: line 20: '=' obsolete, use '=='
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/configure/hp/72_verify_ntpd_in_netdaemons.sh: warning: line 16: '=' obsolete, use '=='
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/postexecute/GNU/Linux/44_restore_yum_enable_status.sh: warning: line 10: '=' obsolete, use '=='
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/postexecute/hp/85_init_level_3_check.sh: warning: line 7: -eq within [[...]] obsolete, use ((...))
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/postinstall/hp/70_save_installed_products_database.sh: warning: line 25: `...` obsolete, use $(...)
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/postinstall/hp/70_save_installed_products_database.sh: warning: line 40: '=' obsolete, use '=='
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/postinstall/hp/85_reinstate_sudoers.sh: warning: line 11: '=' obsolete, use '=='
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/prep/default/70_check_openssl_logjam.sh: warning: line 26: -eq within [[...]] obsolete, use ((...))
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/prep/hp/26_check_os_release.sh: warning: line 4: variable expansion makes arithmetic evaluation less efficient
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/prep/hp/69_check_sendmail_poodle.sh: warning: line 8: -eq within [[...]] obsolete, use ((...))
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/prep/hp/70_save_installed_products_database.sh: warning: line 25: `...` obsolete, use $(...)
../../opt/upgrade-ux/scripts/prep/hp/70_save_installed_products_database.sh: warning: line 40: '=' obsolete, use '=='
Updated 05/10/
CSMark 0.20.0 was used
Device was running Ubuntu 17.04 with latest updates
Bug: Starting CSMark for the first time does not prompt CSMark to configure language files on Linux
Install CSMark on Linux and attempt to run it.
Updated 04/10/
[ ] Style window controls
[ ] Add menu button (to show app menu)
Updated 06/10/
Once the timer has been started, the Reminder window should be automatically closed.
Updated 05/10/
1 Comments
Mailspring 1.0 debian package mailspring-1.0.0-amd64.deb. The program installed without any problems. Every time the program is started an error dialog pops up with a message about my local email database (screenshot attached). Clicking &okay& closes the window but the same window pops back up indefinitely. I had to use sigkill to stop the process each time.
.-/+oossssoo+/-.
`:+ssssssssssssssssss+:`
-+ssssssssssssssssssyyssss+-
.ossssssssssssssssssdMMMNysssso.
Model: Blade 6.06
/ssssssssssshdmmNNmmyNMMMMhssssss/
Kernel: 4.10.0-35-generic
+ssssssssshmydMMMMMMMNddddyssssssss+
Uptime: 8 mins
/sssssssshNMMMyhhyyyyhmNMMMNhssssssss/
Packages: 2212
.ssssssssdMMMNhsssssssssshNMMMdssssssss.
Shell: bash 4.4.7
+sssshhhyNMMNyssssssssssssyNMMMysssssss+
Resolution:
ossyNMMMNyMMhsssssssssssssshmmmhssssssso
DE: Unity:Unity7
ossyNMMMNyMMhsssssssssssssshmmmhssssssso
WM: Compiz
+sssshhhyNMMNyssssssssssssyNMMMysssssss+
WM Theme: Ambiance
.ssssssssdMMMNhsssssssssshNMMMdssssssss.
Theme: Ambiance [GTK2/3]
/sssssssshNMMMyhhyyyyhdNMMMNhssssssss/
Icons: Ubuntu-mono-dark [GTK2/3]
+sssssssssdmydMMMMMMMMddddyssssssss+
Terminal: x-terminal-emul
/ssssssssssshdmNNNNmyNMMMMhssssss/
CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ (8) @ 3.8GHz
.ossssssssssssssssssdMMMNysssso.
GPU: Intel Kabylake GT2
-+sssssssssssssssssyyyssss+-
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Mobile
`:+ssssssssssssssssss+:`
Memory: 3149MiB / 15932MiB
Updated 08/10/
26 Comments
It would be great to have an AUR package for Mailspring.
I tried to get it running manually by cloning the repo, running running npm install and npm start but keep getting errors like the following:
I tried finding/installing the correct package providing the noted libraries, but had trouble finding the right versions of most of them.
Updated 09/10/
19 Comments
~/.rpmmacros:
%_signature gpg
%_gpg_name YUM repository key
RPM package rpm-sign is required!
$ rpm &resign packaging/Linux/upgrade-ux-1.11-1.git.el7.x86_64.rpm
Enter pass phrase:
Pass phrase is good.
packaging/Linux/upgrade-ux-1.11-1.git.el7.x86_64.rpm:
$ rpm -pqi packaging/Linux/upgrade-ux-1.11-1.git.el7.x86_64.rpm
: upgrade-ux
: 1.git.el7
Architecture: x86_64
Install Date: (not installed)
: Applications/File
: RSA/SHA1, Mon 25 Sep :45 PM CEST, Key ID bc806ce
Source RPM
: upgrade-ux-1.11-1.git.el7.src.rpm
Build Date
: Fri 02 Jun :56 AM CEST
Build Host
Relocations : (not relocatable)
: http://www.it3.be/projects/upgrade-ux.html
: Open Source framework to patch, update or upgrade UNIX systems
Description :
Upgrade-UX is an open source framework developed to assist in patching and/or
updating Unix Operating Systems in a consistent and repeatable way
Updated 05/10/
1 Comments
for buster (planned for 2019).
for artful planned for . I&ve created
There will be no easy way to install MMEX into latest Ubuntu release in 2 weeks!
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libwxgtk-webview3.0-dev : Depends: wx3.0-headers (= 3.0.3.1+dfsg-1) but 3.0.3.1+dfsg2-1 is to be installed
Depends: libwxgtk3.0-dev (= 3.0.3.1+dfsg-1) but 3.0.3.1+dfsg2-1 is to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
Updated 03/10/
1 Comments
I tried using CKAN on debian testing, mono was installed, but couldn&t start.
After some search I found that installing mono-complete solved the issue (on ubuntu 16.4).
A minor change in the wiki would make it easier for people to use CKAN.
Updated 07/10/
3 Comments
In v1.11 (and 1.12) it still downloads GAB-RHEL-RPO.sh, but that is too customer dependent. Need to make the configure more generic or just keep it to verify. It is not really the task op upgrade-ux to configure new yum repos.
Updated 05/10/
2 Comments
I have been trying to update Code 1.16.0 from the yum repo for a few days now.
Everytime it tries it says &No Presto metadata available for code&, starts the download which is very slow sometimes even though all other network activity is fine and then errors with &/yumrepos/vscode/code-1.16.1-.el7.x86_64.rpm: [Errno -1] Package does not match intended download. Suggestion: run yum &enablerepo=code clean metadata&.
I have tried cleaning the repo as suggested but the result is always the same.
I can just uninstall and grab the rpm itself but I do like the ability to just update from yum, it has been very slick until now.
I am on Centos 7 64 bit.
If you need any firther info just ask.
Updated 05/10/
3 Comments
CentOS 7.2.1511
osquery 2.8.0
When querying the os_version table, &minor& and &patch& are blank:
osquery& select * from os_
+--------------+----------+-------+-------+-------+-------+----------+---------------+----------+
| major | minor | patch | build | platform | platform_like | codename |
+--------------+----------+-------+-------+-------+-------+----------+---------------+----------+
| CentOS Linux | 7 (Core) | 7
| rhel fedora
Not sure if this is intended, but I would think at least the minor version would be populated?
Updated 01/10/
2 Comments
potato quality .mp4 of video taken with my phone inside the .zip
(github doesn&t support uploading videos)
Updated 01/10/
3 Comments
(Posted by
on the ENIGMA forums)
Leave &Start in fullscreen& unticked to see this bug in action. You will need &Allow player to resize game window& ticked in Global Game Settings. Basically, if you try to resize the window by dragging the window border with the mouse, it doesn&t scale right when you have &Scaling& set to either &Keep Aspect Ratio& or &Full Scale&. In fact, it doesn&t scale at all unless you have &start in fullscreen& ticked. When you don&t have it fullscreen, and you try to resize the game window by the window border, the window itself resizes fine, but the actual game in the client area stays the same size, leaving a black letterbox around the game if the width/height is bigger than a fixed scale of 100%, or if smaller, the game window crops parts of the actual game out, leaving the game&s content still at a 100% fixed scale.
Those bugs only happen for &Keep Aspect Ratio& and &Full Scale&. Now, as for &Fixed Scale (in %)&, if the percent is less than 100%, the game window stays at 100%, and only the actual game contents is scaled down to under 100, leaving a black letter box on all four sides. The game window itself should scale down to that lower percent like the game contents are. Also, if you set the &Scaling& to &Fixed Scale (in %)&, the GM behavior is that the game window can&t be resized under the specified percent. i.e. if you have the fixed scale set to 100 and try to resize the game by dragging the window border with the mouse anywhere below 100%, it won&t let you go below that size. hence, being called a &fixed size&. You can resize the window above that size and the game produce a letterbox, in this case that&s how GM does it, but the only thing you can&t do is go BELOW the specified size in percent.
Like the Windows bug report, scaling works how it should when fullscreen, and these things are only an issue in windowed mode with a resizeable window.
Updated 01/10/
Your system information
System information from steam (Steam -> Help -> System Information) in a :
Have you checked for system updates?: [Yes]
Please describe your issue in as much detail as possible:
Some nicknames are not rendered (probably cyrillic ones). See screenshot:
Steps for reproducing this issue:
Set launch options -novid -language russian
Play cs go
Updated 06/10/
4 Comments
Depends on /electron-userland/electron-builder/issues/1138
Updated 30/09/
Updated 29/09/
先上一个激活码,sublime text 3 Build 3141可用。
—– BEGIN LICENSE —–
TwitterInc
200 User License
EA7E-890007
1D77F72E 390CDD93 4DCBA022 FAF60790
61AA12C0 AD136
94D7F7D4 95BC8C1C 527DA828 560BB037
D1EDDD8C AE7B379F 50C9D69D B35179EF
2FE898C4 8ECE714 E1FB0E43
D5D5E98 BC4EED2
9D2D2E61 D338B72 5CF95C69
E36B85CC 5D828 470A92AB
—— END LICENSE ——
ubuntu下,sublime不支持中文输入法,这就很不友好了。
借助搜索引擎,在找到了解决办法。
git clone /lyfeyaj/sublime-text-
cd sublime-text-
./sublime-text-imfix
Updated 29/09/
什么是dircolors?
在bash中,使用ls命令查看目录文件时,密密麻麻的白色的文字总是让你看花了眼,开始怀疑人生。使用dircolors,将默认的配色改为对眼睛友好又漂亮的的配色(例如monokai),岂不美哉!
dircolors配色方案只影响LS_COLORS,并不是作用于全局的。
在~/.bashrc文件中,可以找到
#enable color support of ls and also add handy aliases
if [ -x /usr/bin/dircolors ]; then
test -r ~/.dircolors && eval "$(dircolors -b ~/.dircolors)" || eval "$(dircolors -b)"
alias ls='ls --color=auto'
alias dir='dir --color=auto'
alias vdir='vdir --color=auto'
alias grep='grep --color=auto'
alias fgrep='fgrep --color=auto'
alias egrep='egrep --color=auto'
通过这段代码,可知登录linux启动bash时,如果存在~/.dircolors文件,就会应用文件中的配置。
导出默认配置
dircolors -p & ~/.dircolors
修改~/.dircolors来定制你想要的配色方案。
source ~/.bashrc
#没用的话,就重新登录用户
当然,一般我们都是用现成的配色方案,例如solarized
git clone git:///seebi/dircolors-solarized.git
cd dircolors-solarized
cp dircolors.256dark ~/.dircolors
source ~/.bashrc
Updated 29/09/
1.新建一个角色,所有页面的访问操作权限
2.新建用户使用新建的角色
1.新建用户登入平台,点击“运维管理→业务总览”
→提示“您没有访问当前页面的权限”
Updated 29/09/
1 Comments
From @Sudarson59 on March 1,
When I run lighthouse I stuck at the below error in launching chrome browser,
Chrome: 56.0.-bit)
LIGHTHOUSE_CHROMIUM_PATH = /usr/bin/google-chrome-stable
Lighthouse Cli invocation
./lighthouse / &verbose
Lighthouse CLI:verbose Using supplied port 9222 +0ms
Lighthouse CLI Launching Chrome& +8ms
ChromeLauncher:verbose created /tmp/lighthouse.rmRno9z +7ms
ChromeLauncher:verbose Chrome running with pid 24444 on port 9222. +25ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser. +0ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser& +1ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&.. +504ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&&. +501ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&&& +502ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&&&.. +501ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&&&&. +501ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&&&&& +502ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&&&&&.. +501ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&&&&&&. +501ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&&&&&&& +502ms
ChromeLauncher Waiting for browser&&&&&&&.. +501ms
(node:24423) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): TypeError: Cannot read property &kill& of undefined
Chrome Error Log:
[:.506507:FATAL:zygote_host_impl_linux.cc(107)] No usable sandbox! Update your kernel or see /chromium/src/+/master/docs/linux_suid_sandbox_development.md for more information on developing with the SUID sandbox. If you want to live dangerously and need an immediate workaround, you can try using &no-sandbox.
I passed &no-sandbox in chrome-launcher.js and it re-run the lighthouse command and it worked fine.
Changes to chrome-launcher.js
const flags = [
--remote-debugging-port=${this.port},
&&no-sandbox&, //added no sandbox option
How to provide this flag as an option from lighthouse cli? or How to overcome the issue mentioned above.
Copied from original issue: GoogleChrome/lighthouse#1799
Updated 28/09/
10 Comments
X11, GNU/Linux, SDL 2.0.5.
Steps to reproduce:
Start Wesnoth in windowed mode
Press Ctrl-F from main screen
Press again
Wesnoth goes back to windowed mode, but its window is filled with black and no controls or anything are visible.
Hovering mouse around reveal button one by one and eventually window is redrawn and all content goes back in place. Sometimes windows goes all black while in fullscreen mode too.
Updated 29/09/
8 Comments
when install:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
You might want to run 'apt --fix-broken install' to correct these.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
toggldesktop : Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 but it is not installable
Depends: libgstreamer0.10-0 but it is not installable
but in ubuntu 17.10 this packages exist:
libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0
libgstreamer1.0-0
Updated 28/09/
1 Comments
1.Linux版本生成拓扑图时一直在进行中,显示线路信息无法拓扑出来
Updated 29/09/
1 Comments
When process auditing is enabled on Linux, SELinux events, which are normally logged by auditd to /var/log/audit/audit.log, are lost. It would be great if these events could be handled by osquery and put in an selinux_events table.
Updated 03/10/
5 Comments
JAVA VisualVM 远程监控效果图:
VisualVM支持JMX和jstatd两种远程连接方式
以下是JMX方式的操作步骤:
I. 修改远程机器JDK配置文件
1. cd ${JAVA_HOME}\jre\lib\management
2. cp jmxremote.password.template jmxremote.password
3. vi jmxremote.password
4. 去掉 # monitorRole
QED 和 # controlRole
R&D 这两行前面的注释符号,保存退出
II. 修改远程机器上被监控的程序(Tomcat)
1. cd ${TOMCAT_HOME}\bin
2. vi catalina.sh
3. 加入JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=&hostname& -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=&port& -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false",保存退出
4. 重启Tomcat服务.
III. VisualVM远程连接
1. 打开VisualVM
2. 右键'Romote'->&Add Romote Host&->填写远程IP 保存'OK';
3. 右键远程Host->&Add JMX Connection&&->填写Connection栏中的&hostname>:&port> ->保存'OK';
4. 双击新建的JMX远程连接,即可!
Updated 27/09/
1 Comments
It happens right after &loading world 100%& were reached
Tried a Migrated world and a newly generated one.
Player.log:
requesting resize 1920 x 1080
Using native desktop resolution 1920 x 1080
requesting fullscreen 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
Desktop is 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CO2PanelUI.Start () [0x00000] in &filename unknown>:0
(Filename:
Receiving unhandled NULL exception
0x007fee2f7fd0c0 in funlockfile
0x007fee2f7fd660 in std::multimap&unsigned int, DeferredSkinningOperation, std::less&unsigned int>, std::allocator&std::pair&unsigned int const, DeferredSkinningOperation> > >::~multimap()
0x007fee2f7fd6e0 in std::map&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> >, core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> >, std::less&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > >, std::allocator&std::pair&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > const, core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > > > >::~map()
GfxDevice: cr threaded=1
0x007fee2f7fded0 in std::map&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> >, core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> >, std::less&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > >, std::allocator&std::pair&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > const, core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > > > >::~map()
0x007fee2f7fdef0 in std::map&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> >, core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> >, std::less&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > >, std::allocator&std::pair&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > const, core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > > > >::~map()
0x007fee2f7fdf00 in std::vector&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> >, std::allocator&core::basic_string&char, core::StringStorageDefault&char> > > >::~vector()
0x007fee2f7fdf20 in start_thread
0x007fee2f7fdfc0 in clone
~/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c$ sudo ./Eco.x86_64
Set current directory to /home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c
Found path: /home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco.x86_64
Mono path[0] = &/home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco_Data/Managed&
Mono config path = &/home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco_Data/Mono/etc&
Preloaded &ScreenSelector.so&
Unable to preload the following plugins:
ScreenSelector.so
Player data archive not found at /home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco_Data/data.unity3d, using local filesystem
Logging to /home/fank/.config/unity3d/Strange Loop Games/ECO/Player.log
Native stacktrace:
/home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(+0x922be) [0x7fee40f332be]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x1166f) [0x7fee48bf866f]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(gsignal+0x9f) [0x7fee47da577f]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(abort+0x169) [0x7fee47da7379]
./Eco.x86_64() [0xa3bb3b]
/home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(+0xd13e2) [0x7fee40f723e2]
/home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(+0x3507e) [0x7fee40ed607e]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x1166f) [0x7fee48bf866f]
./Eco.x86_64() [0x133a22d]
./Eco.x86_64() [0x1301041]
./Eco.x86_64() [0x1302fba]
./Eco.x86_64() [0x12f7ad6]
./Eco.x86_64() [0x91ab67]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x76d9) [0x7fee48bee6d9]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x5e) [0x7fee47e78d7e]
Debug info from gdb:
205 ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h: No such file or directory.
[New LWP 8703]
[New LWP 8704]
[New LWP 8705]
[New LWP 8706]
[New LWP 8710]
[New LWP 8711]
[New LWP 8712]
[New LWP 8713]
[New LWP 8714]
[New LWP 8715]
[New LWP 8716]
[New LWP 8717]
[New LWP 8718]
[New LWP 8719]
[New LWP 8720]
[New LWP 8721]
[New LWP 8722]
[New LWP 8723]
[New LWP 8724]
[New LWP 8725]
[New LWP 8726]
[New LWP 8727]
[New LWP 8728]
[New LWP 8729]
[New LWP 8730]
[New LWP 8731]
[New LWP 8732]
[New LWP 8733]
[New LWP 8734]
[New LWP 8735]
[New LWP 8736]
[New LWP 8737]
[New LWP 8738]
[New LWP 8739]
[New LWP 8740]
[New LWP 8741]
[New LWP 8743]
[New LWP 8744]
[New LWP 8745]
[New LWP 8746]
[New LWP 8757]
[New LWP 8758]
[New LWP 8760]
[New LWP 8785]
[New LWP 8788]
[New LWP 8802]
[New LWP 8804]
[New LWP 8822]
[New LWP 8824]
[New LWP 8830]
[New LWP 8836]
[New LWP 8859]
[New LWP 8860]
[New LWP 8862]
[New LWP 8863]
[New LWP 8874]
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library &/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1&.
0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0xdb89d60) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee491fcb80 (LWP 8702) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0xdb89d60) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee (LWP 8703) &SDLTimer& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x35f7bc0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee418f6700 (LWP 8704) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_timedwait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_timedwait.S:225
Thread 0x7fee407fe700 (LWP 8705) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee (LWP 8706) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee46f6e0c8) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee2f7fe700 (LWP 8710) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf76ed in read () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
Thread 0x7fee2effd700 (LWP 8711) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee2e7fc700 (LWP 8712) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee2dffb700 (LWP 8713) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee47c7f920) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee2d7fa700 (LWP 8714) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee2cff9700 (LWP 8715) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee17fff700 (LWP 8716) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee47cb30a0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee177fe700 (LWP 8717) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee47c7de20) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee16ffd700 (LWP 8718) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee167fc700 (LWP 8719) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee15ffb700 (LWP 8720) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee157fa700 (LWP 8721) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee14ff9700 (LWP 8722) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee0ffff700 (LWP 8723) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee0f7fe700 (LWP 8724) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee0effd700 (LWP 8725) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee0e7fc700 (LWP 8726) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee0dffb700 (LWP 8727) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee0d7fa700 (LWP 8728) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fee0cff9700 (LWP 8729) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedd7fff700 (LWP 8730) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedd77fe700 (LWP 8731) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedd6ffd700 (LWP 8732) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedd67fc700 (LWP 8733) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cc258) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedd5ffb700 (LWP 8734) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x25410b0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedd57fa700 (LWP 8735) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x2541140) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedd4ff9700 (LWP 8736) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x25411d0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedbffff700 (LWP 8737) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x2541260) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedbf7fe700 (LWP 8738) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x25412f0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedbeffd700 (LWP 8739) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x2541380) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedbe7fc700 (LWP 8740) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x2541410) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedbdffb700 (LWP 8741) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee478cf090) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7fedbc985700 (LWP 8743) &threaded-ml& 0x00007fee47e6cd8d in poll () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
Thread 0x7fee340c9700 (LWP 8744) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:143
Thread 0x7fee340bd700 (LWP 8745) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee47e3d2ed in nanosleep () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
Thread 0x7fee2c029700 (LWP 8746) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf6a06 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=0, futex_word=0x7fee47929da8) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
Thread 0x7feda9f53700 (LWP 8757) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee47e79373 in epoll_wait () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
Thread 0x7fed98df6700 (LWP 8758) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fed97bcb700 (LWP 8760) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fed873f9700 (LWP 8785) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf799d in connect () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
Thread 0x7fed86df6700 (LWP 8788) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fed851e8700 (LWP 8802) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fed84de6700 (LWP 8804) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fed467f3700 (LWP 8822) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fed463f1700 (LWP 8824) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fed457eb700 (LWP 8830) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf799d in connect () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
Thread 0x7fed44be5700 (LWP 8836) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fece5bed700 (LWP 8859) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fece59ec700 (LWP 8860) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fed98bf5700 (LWP 8862) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf7d2d in nanosleep () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
Thread 0x7fedab4c3700 (LWP 8863) &Eco.x86_64& pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
Thread 0x7fed95d75700 (LWP 8874) &Eco.x86_64& 0x00007fee48bf7d2d in nanosleep () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
Thread 57 (Thread 0x7fed95d75700 (LWP 8874)):
0x00007fee48bf7d2d in nanosleep () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
0x00007fee41025c56 in
() at /home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so
0x00007fee4100070c in
() at /home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so
0x00007fed3c00abc0 in
0x00007fed95d755e0 in
0xd3c0a in
Thread 56 (Thread 0x7fedab4c3700 (LWP 8863)):
0x00007fee48bf4510 in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
0x00007fee41016cc7 in
0x00007fee4102413d in
0x00007fee4102452e in
0x00007fee40fffd4a in
0x00007fee410003bc in
0xf4c479 in
0x00007fed in
0x00007fedab4c35e0 in
0x00007fed96e7b7a8 in
10 0x0000 in
Thread 55 (Thread 0x7fed98bf5700 (LWP 8862)):
0x00007fee48bf7d2d in nanosleep () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
0x00007fee41025c56 in
0x00007fee4100070c in
0x00007fed in
0x00007fed98bf55e0 in
Thread 54 (Thread 0x7fece59ec700 (LWP 8860)):
0x00007fee48bf4510 in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185
0x00007fee41016cc7 in
0x00007fee4102413d in
0x00007fee410015ee in
0x00007fee410009bf in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee48bee6da in start_thread (arg=0x7fece59ec700) at pthread_create.c:456
0x00007fee47e78d7f in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:105
Thread 53 (Thread 0x7fece5bed700 (LWP 8859)):
0x00007fee41016cc7 in
0x00007fee4102413d in
0x00007fee410015ee in
0x00007fee410009bf in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee48bee6da in start_thread (arg=0x7fece5bed700) at pthread_create.c:456
Thread 52 (Thread 0x7fed44be5700 (LWP 8836)):
0x00007fee41016cc7 in
0x00007fee4102413d in
0x00007fee4100110d in
0x00007fee410009bf in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee48bee6da in start_thread (arg=0x7fed44be5700) at pthread_create.c:456
Thread 51 (Thread 0x7fed457eb700 (LWP 8830)):
0x00007fee48bf799d in connect () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84
0x00007fee41020d5a in
0x00007fee40fde085 in
0xf4f041 in
0x00007feddc008af0 in
0x00007fed457eb5e0 in
0x00007fee40ffbd4e in mono_thread_current () at /home/fank/Downloads/EcoLinux_v0.6.0.0-alpha-staging-d9d6f47c/Eco_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so
0xd81a8 in
0x00007fed96eb1560 in
0x00007fed457ea840 in
10 0x00007fed457ea730 in
11 0x00007fed96eb1560 in
12 0x00007fed97f7e8b8 in
13 0x00007fed96eb1560 in
14 0x00007fed97eddaf0 in
15 0xf4ef65 in
16 0x00007fed97be3f00 in
17 0x0069 in
18 0x00007fed457ea7fc in
19 0x0000 in
Thread 50 (Thread 0x7fed463f1700 (LWP 8824)):
0x00007fee41016cc7 in
0x00007fee4102413d in
0x00007fee4100110d in
0x00007fee410009bf in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee48bee6da in start_thread (arg=0x7fed463f1700) at pthread_create.c:456
Thread 49 (Thread 0x7fed467f3700 (LWP 8822)):
0x00007fee41016cc7 in
0x00007fee4102413d in
0x00007fee4100110d in
0x00007fee410009bf in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee48bee6da in start_thread (arg=0x7fed467f3700) at pthread_create.c:456
Thread 48 (Thread 0x7fed84de6700 (LWP 8804)):
0x00007fee41016cc7 in
0x00007fee4102413d in
0x00007fee4100110d in
0x00007fee410009bf in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee48bee6da in start_thread (arg=0x7fed84de6700) at pthread_create.c:456
Thread 47 (Thread 0x7fed851e8700 (LWP 8802)):
0x00007fee41016cc7 in
0x00007fee4102413d in
0x00007fee4100110d in
0x00007fee410009bf in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee48bee6da in start_thread (arg=0x7fed851e8700) at pthread_create.c:456
Thread 46 (Thread 0x7fed86df6700 (LWP 8788)):
0x00007fee41016cc7 in
0x00007fee4102413d in
0x00007fee4100110d in
0x00007fee410009bf in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee in
0x00007fee48bee6da in start_thread (arg=0x7fed86d

我要回帖

更多关于 联想手机为什么没人用 的文章

随机推荐