在原本的考试日期延迟一周,怎样可以延时吗。英语翻译

英语翻译The living Treasures Program originated in Santa Fe,New
英语翻译The living Treasures Program originated in Santa Fe,New Mexico in the USA in 1984 and has now spread to dozens of other communities across the country.It started when a Santa Fe organization called the Network for the Common Good was established.The idea was to celebrate the lives of members of the older generation.―Older people are easily forgotten or ignored in a country like the USA,‖ said Robin Rodar,one of the organizers.―Youth and new things seem more important to a lot of people.‖This isn‘t the way with other cultures.In New Mexico,older people from Hispanic and native American cultures preserve their traditions and languages.The extended family is important and grandparents are respected.This is also true in Asian cultures.In fact,the Santa Fe organizers got the idea for the Living Treasures Program from a Japanese tradition of honouring folk artists.Twice a year,in spring and autumn,the programhonours three older New Mexicans.They are asked to give a long interview – an oral history – which is taped and preserved at the Santa Fe Public Library.A photographer spends a day with each living treasure and the photographs are also displayed at the library.Then there is a ceremony to which the whole town is invited.Everyone meets at the Museum of International Folk Art.Friends and neighbors of the living treasures give a speech.―It‘s just amazing,‖ said Robin Rodar‘s husband,Sam.―The ceremony holds the community together.‖The living treasures are honoured for their achievements in many different areas of life.It might be in their working life:medicine,education,the environment,architecture,liter and it might be because of their contribution to the cultural and social life of the area:art,music,theatre,farming,sport etc.; or it might be because they have such good stories to tell about ―the old days‖
The living Treasures Program originated in Santa Fe,New Mexico in the USA in 1984 and has now spread to dozens of other communities across the country.活宝库计划开始于1984年,发源地为美国新墨西哥州圣达菲市,目前已在美国众多城市中发展开来.It started when a Santa Fe organization called the Network for the Common Good was established.The idea was to celebrate the lives of members of the older generation.―Older people are easily forgotten or ignored in a country like the USA,‖ said Robin Rodar,one of the organizers.―Youth and new things seem more important to a lot of people.‖在圣达菲市一个名为公益网络的组织成立后,这个计划也随之产生.该计划的主旨在于赞美社会中的老年人.计划组织者之一Robin Rodar这样说道:“在像美国这样的国家里,老年人很容易会被社会遗忘或者忽视,对于很大一部分人来说,年轻人和新鲜事物显得更加重要”This isn‘t the way with other cultures.In New Mexico,older people from Hispanic and native American cultures preserve their traditions and languages.The extended family is important and grandparents are respected.This is also true in Asian cultures.In fact,the Santa Fe organizers got the idea for the Living Treasures Program from a Japanese tradition of honouring folk artists.但是,这却与其他地区的文化大相径庭.在新墨西哥州,无论是西班牙后裔,或是美国原住民,老年人都保有他们原本的传统与语言.人们更看重三代同堂式的大家庭,对老一辈人也十分尊重.这样的现象在亚洲文化中亦是如此,而事实上,这些来自圣达菲市的组织者就是从日本尊崇民间艺人的传统中得到灵感,从而启动活宝库计划的.Twice a year,in spring and autumn,the programhonours three older New Mexicans.They are asked to give a long interview – an oral history – which is taped and preserved at the Santa Fe Public Library.A photographer spends a day with each living treasure and the photographs are also displayed at the library.活宝库计划一年举办两次,一次在春季,一次在秋季.这个计划每年为总共六名新墨西哥州的老年人颁奖,并给他们做专访,请他们讲述历史,然后把拍下来的视频做成录像带保存在圣达菲公共图书馆中.除此之外还有一名摄影师将记录每位“活宝库”一天的生活,拍下的照片同样会交给图书馆展出.Then there is a ceremony to which the whole town is invited.Everyone meets at the Museum of International Folk Art.Friends and neighbors of the living treasures give a speech.―It‘s just amazing,‖ said Robin Rodar‘s husband,Sam.―The ceremony holds the community together.‖The living treasures are honoured for their achievements in many different areas of life.It might be in their working life:medicine,education,the environment,architecture,liter and it might be because of their contribution to the cultural and social life of the area:art,music,theatre,farming,sport etc.; or it might be because they have such good stories to tell about ―the old days‖接着还会有个向全市开放的庆祝会.人们在国际民间艺术博物馆内聚会,“活宝库”的朋友和邻居们也会在这里进行演讲.“这真是棒极了”Robin Rodar的丈夫Sam说道“这个庆祝会把全市的人都聚到一起了”.“活宝库”将因他们在生活中许多不同的领域中获得的成就而得到嘉奖,这些成就可能来源于他们的工作:如医药、教育、环境、建筑、文学和新闻等方面,也可能源自他们对本地区文化与社区生活的贡献:如艺术、音乐、戏剧、农耕以及体育等方面,又或者是因为他们能给我们讲个好故事:想当年……”
与《英语翻译The living Treasures Program originated in Santa Fe,New 》相关的作业问题
我帮你翻译.我把Q发你邮箱了.加我
选择的交流计划,将允许合资格的雇员,以交换他们的杰出选项下发出的,我们在1997年股票计划与行使价等于或大于6 %的份额较小的一些新的方案,以获得下,我们在2006年股权激励计划.
这是一个会让许多人的生活变得更好的计划
Home assembly (chain) Co.,Ltd.
1、在巴黎居住五十年以后,他回到了孩提时居住的小城镇.2、Carol说工作本应该是 October做的,可我本人对此表示非常怀疑.3、Dorothy经常对她在剧中的角色评价很高.当然,这使其他的人非常不高兴.4、月球每月围绕地球转一周,这一点是众所周知的.5、这部电影使我回想起了在偏远村庄被精心照顾的那段时间.6、正如
在编程的过程中遇到的(可以做出的)选择引至于这种说法"编程不是一门科学而是一门艺术".
问题:在一个计算机程序中,两个各自有独立指数的回圈分别产生 M 个和 N 个运算.若这些回圈都是位於另一个有独立指数,并会产生 P 个运算的回圈之内,请找出这三个回圈合共所代表的运算总数.我的建议答案:外回圈每运算一次,在它里面的两个回圈便会分别产生 M 个和 N 个运算,亦即会产生 (M + N) 个运算.所以,当外
in the living room 在.里面,需要用in 与单数名词连用表示一类事物,如the dollar 美元; the fox 狐狸;或与形容词或分词连用,表示一类人:the rich 富人; the living 生者. 用在某些由普通名词构成的国家名称、机关团体、阶级、等专有名词前.例如: the Peop
如果生活在地球是一个任务…从耶和华与你们同住的是主…
dream of是词组.梦想.many 指的是人许多住在城里的人梦想.
该计划允许API会标许可申请的空气污染指数API会标在产品上.该API会标计划提供重要的价值,国际石油和天然气行业联系起来的一个组织的质量与表现出来的能力,以满足特定产品规格要求的管理体系认证.该会标使用的产品构成了以认为,在指定的日期,产品是按照产品的生产与购买许可申述,并保证已验证 质量管理体系,并按照一API产品
13.当我在北京的一个住宅区居住时,我看到西方和非洲的孩子们在街道上奔跑着做着投沙包游戏.14.当他们的中国朋友. 再问: 你后面没翻译
这个句子缺少标点符号,翻译如下:我非常高兴,我们正在吃饭呢,他们接受了计划和我的报价.
has come to 要理解为最终这句话的意思是:在探索人类世界的极限中,太空梭计划最终呈现出成功和悲剧感觉赏金猎人的翻译近似,tragedy,是i名词,和成功是并列的,别人按照副词来翻译了进一步修改,这个 limits 可能应该是指 beyond limits,未知空间在人类探索未知空间的航天飞机计划中,我们既取得
早上好.今天的计划是关于音乐.“音乐”这个词来自希腊文“缪斯”.缪斯女神的艺术.音乐是唯一的艺术之一.它像口语,但使用的声音.今天的节目汇集了来自世界不同角落的音乐.是谁发明的音乐人唱的第一首歌,没有人确切地知道这些问题的答案.但我们知道,播放音乐,几乎每个人的生活中的重要组成部分.婴儿和幼童爱唱歌给他们听人.当他们年
即使下述要素中有相互重复的特点,一个混合学习计划或许也会包括下述一个或多个要素.
Sunshine Sports 在我们学校很受欢迎.几乎所有的学生都参加它.大多数学生感兴趣的是做运动,因为它有很多乐趣.许多学生更喜欢垫布,因为他们相信它真的会让他们更健康.他们感到很快乐.一些学生经常在课后散步,因为她们喜欢新鲜空气而不是呆在教室里.他们感到放松.还有许多学生什么也不干,因为操场没有足够的空间,他们
联邦政府同时也推行一个犯罪保险项目operate a program也就是推行一个项目
如果此全程质量管理项目有成本管理的要求,那么管理会计系统必须作相应的修改,以对质量问题有明确的处理方法.四级翻译题预测_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
四级翻译题预测
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢馆藏&14896
TA的最新馆藏[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢很抱歉样品要延迟到明天才能寄出给你 的翻译是:Sorry sent out samples to be delayed until tomorrow to give you 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
很抱歉样品要延迟到明天才能寄出给你
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Sorry to be delayed until the samples can be sent to you tomorrow
Sorry sent out samples to be delayed until tomorrow to give you
Sorry sent out samples to be delayed until tomorrow to give you
I am sorry samples to be postponed until tomorrow, it would be sent out to you
Was sorry very much the sample will have to retard to tomorrow can mail out for you
相关内容&a只有用这种方式,我们才能获得成功 正在翻译,请等待...
& awindings. 绕。 & a你今天休息了? You rested today? & a造型 Modelling & a我不能修理自行车 I cannot repair the bicycle & a我能为我做些什么 I can make any for me & athe elderly 年长的人 & acoleries coleries & apizzas 薄饼 & a亚格拉 Agra & aDEPTH OF CUT 裁减的深度 & aDeactivte Deactivte & a这里到处都能看到绿色 Here everywhere all can see the green & a您好,在忙什么 You are good, in busy any & awhowasfondofyou whowasfondofyou & ayeah when i will marry..i will visit their..for hony moon 呀,当我将结婚。.i将参观他们的。.for hony月亮 & aservices used to deliver the service 服务曾经提供服务 & aTable Tennis Competition 乒乓球竞争 & awhat city are you in 什么城市是您 & a为下雨了 In order to rain & athe first of which is september through december 一个,其中是9月通过12月 & aSo you understand. Good. I like Titanic . 如此您了解。 好。 我喜欢力大无比。 & aGoodbye to my single 再见对我唯一 & aUnable to locate the game data, make sure the DVD is in the drive and re-run 无法找出游戏数据,确定DVD在驱动和重播 & a赵鑫涓是我的宠物猫 Zhao Xinjuan is my pet cat & a西安阎良国家航空高技术产业基地 Base de pointe d'industrie de bonne aviation de pays de Xi'an Yan & aThere is a way I can assist you get your fund without you paying any charges to get your fund, it is risk but one have to take it, I have assisted one woman from Mexico with it, it worked out though her fund was US$10.5m. 有我可以协助您得到您的资金,不用支付所有充电的您得到您的资金的方式,它是风险,但你必须采取它,我协助了一名妇女从墨西哥与它,它制定了出虽则她的资金是US$10.5m。 & a订单确定后两个月 The order form determines the latter two months & ahe is very hungry now and he order much food in the restaurant 他是非常饥饿的现在,并且他在餐馆点食物 & a福建百凯制品有限公司 Fujian hundred triumphant product limited companies & a自由的以。。。为主食 Free by.。。For staple food & alike crystal 象水晶 & aDUNHILL DUNHILL & a你就因为结婚才想爱她? Because you marry only then want to love her? & a总体感想 Overall feelings & a请多关照 Please look after & a在北京大学学英语 In Beijing University study English & a中国DOTA的希望 Chinese DOTA hope & a欠扁 Owes flatly & a不能插队 Cannot join a production team & a在信息时代的当今世界,各种文化相互影响、日益融合,传统文化和现代文化的碰撞和互融,使人们对现实有了更清醒的认识。 In the information age the world, each culture mutually affects now, fuses day by day, the traditional culture and the modern culture collision and melted mutually, enable the people to have a more sober understanding to the reality. & a立足于日常生活世界而对发生于每个人周围的各种泛审美活动加以观照, But bases to occurs in the daily life world exudes the esthetic active contemplation around each person's each kind, & a这个数据是又意义的 This data is the significance & a那个父亲和儿子中断了他们的关系 That father and the son have interrupted their relations & a??? ??? ??? 夏天想法记忆 & aExecutive Manager 行政经理 & a不锈钢伸缩门 Строб нержавеющей стали складывая & aI'll wait for you, untie for you to come back。 我将等待您,解开为了您能回来。 & aRendering error 翻译错误 & a,凸现了具体审美活动的文化维度及其意义, in relief specifically esthetic active cultural dimension and significance, & a我不再是原来那个我 I no longer am original that I & aYou have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. 您有足够的金钱购买房子或事务。 您会选择买哪些? 给具体原因解释您的选择。 & a因为我太年轻了 哈哈 Because I too young ha ha & a很抱歉样品要延迟到明天才能寄出给你 Was sorry very much the sample will have to retard to tomorrow can mail out for you &

我要回帖

更多关于 如何有效延时 的文章

随机推荐