扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文我的朋友nick,他是7年级3班的学生,他善长数学
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。多写一些你发汉语呀是随便发挥写吗?是的马上先采纳可以吗不行很强手的抢这样可以了吗采纳吧我写了很久了谢谢采纳吧感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!语法错误你敢采纳呵呵你的吗你采纳的唉好多人叫我采纳没办法了我写的是你的还能愉快的玩耍吗?那你还采纳别人的~~o(&_&)o ~~我是3面为呐难他...
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你发汉语呀
是随便发挥写吗?
先采纳可以吗
这样可以了吗
我写了很久了谢谢采纳吧
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
语法错误你敢采纳
好多人叫我采纳
我写的是你的
还能愉快的玩耍吗?
那你还采纳别人的~~o(&_&)o ~~
我是3面为呐
他语法没错
be like 什么意思??
他怎么用的?
你自己和他聊
老师喜欢他用
那个人我也是无语了
be动词加动词原型
也只有他想的出来
他还是不知道因为他是百度翻译的
管我什么事?
我自己多嘴好了
我还有一个大价钱题目
让她帮你百度翻译
I have a good firendHis name is nick多写一些He is in the class3 Grade7He good at math亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。作文啊可以采纳我吗?我是认真做的哦!!感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!...
He is in the class3 Grade7
He good at math
可以采纳我吗?我是认真做的哦!!
I have only few good friends. Nick is one of my best friends.多写一些nick's english is very good, while his math is much better.作文啊He is the student in Class 3,Grade 7你就给了这些提示阿He’s short. His hair is...
nick's english is very good, while his math is much better.
He is the student in Class 3,Grade 7
你就给了这些提示阿
He’s short. His hair is short. He wears a pair of yellow glasses. He likes swimming in the river in summer. Swimming can make him happy. His math and English are very good. Sometimes he teaches me math. Usually I read books with him. He will be my good friend forever.
I have a good friend, his name is Nick, he is 7 years of age grade the students of class 3. He is tall. His hobby is playing basketball, but also play a great. His classmates are very popular in class...
可以采纳吗??
Nike is very clever, he is very good at math, teachers are very like him, he is our class's mathematics lesson representative.
???那人评论我真是醉了,我是百度翻译过来的百分百准确。。。
like是向的意思
like是喜欢的意思
对啊,没有错。老师们都很喜欢他。就是用like 的啊
???如果真的错我也没办法度娘就是这么翻译的。。。
?看了一下度娘还真翻译错了,应该去掉那个are. 抱歉
知道就行了
我还有一个大价钱题目
T_T原谅我的智商
A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I have many friends.So Nick is my best friend.He is as old as me.He is in Class3,Grade7.We are in the same class.He is good at ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语作文我的朋友nick,他是7年级3班的学生,他善长数学
老镇玫瑰86謋蹥
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I have a good firend
I have only few good friends. Nick is one of my best friends.
I have a good friend, his name is Nick, he is 7 years of age grade the students of class 3. He is tall. His hobby is playing basketball, but also play a great. His classmates are very popular in class welcome.
A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I have many friends.So Nick is my best friend.He is as old as me.He is in Class3,Grade7.We are in the same class.He is good at math and also does well in other subject,so his study is very good.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 中学生英语培训班 的文章

随机推荐