那怎么分清?
根据具体语境分。如Rome is not built in a day.罗马不是一天建成的。
I will go to Shanghai
in a few days.几天后 我要去上海。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in a day是在一天里,on a day是在那一天
请问那么几天后呢
on表在某天,如,on a day when it's cloudless或on a day when I'm not busy.In a day表一天时间,如Rome is not built in a day.又如Las Vegas in a Day一般宣传语时表"拉斯维加斯一日游"(以一天的时间)那么几天后呢不好意思,第一次的个人理解有误,认为in这里是within的意思。
几天后 in ...
不好意思,第一次的个人理解有误,认为in这里是within的意思。
几天后 in a few days
扫描下载二维码正在播放:晴天 Sunny Day
友情提示:
播放需要浏览器FLASH插件支持 .
大家喜欢的:                         Tomorrow will be a sunny day. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
will be a sunny day.
答案:解析:Tomorrow
will not be a sunny day.
科目:初中英语
根据句意和所给首字母提示写出单词,完成句子。1.Halloween is on O___________ 31st. People in the West celebrate it.2.He has no time to have lunch. He is b__________. 3.Tomorrow is Millie’s birthday. I want to buy her a p___________. 4.《Let the bullet fly》(让子弹飞) is an interesting f__________. 5.They play football on the football f__________. 6.Mr Wu is our maths teacher. He t___________ us maths. 7.Amy is a member of the Swimming Club.She is a very good s____________. 8.W__________ would you like? I’d like this yellow one.
根据对话内容, 从方框内所给的选项中选出最佳选项, 将其答案的序号写在方框下面的横线上, 选项中有两项为多余项。W: Sorry, I can’t.& (1) ____M: Are you having an exam tomorrow?W: Yes.& (2) ____M: I wish you good luck.W: Thanks.& But I am a little afraid. M: Afraid? (3) ____W: But I haven’t worked hard in the past few days.M :(4) ____W:Oh, I like my English teacher, Sue, best.& She teaches history and she always makes the lessons interesting.M: Do all the students like history?W :(5) ____& My friend Tom hates it, because we have lots of homework every Monday and every Wednesday we have a test.A. Why do you like your history teacher?B. Who is your favorite teacher?C. Yes, it’s such an interesting subject that we all like it.D. I have to go over my lessons.E. Oh, no!F.& We are having our mid-term exam.G. You always study well.
来源:2012届山西省初三中考模拟英语试卷
题型:补充句子
根据对话内容, 从方框内所给的选项中选出最佳选项, 将其答案的序号写在方框下面的横线上, 选项中有两项为多余项。W: Sorry, I can’t.& (1) ____M: Are you having an exam tomorrow?W: Yes.& (2) ____M: I wish you good luck.W: Thanks.& But I am a little afraid. M: Afraid? (3) ____W: But I haven’t worked hard in the past few days.M :(4) ____W:Oh, I like my English teacher, Sue, best.& She teaches history and she always makes the lessons interesting.M: Do all the students like history?W :(5) ____& My friend Tom hates it, because we have lots of homework every Monday and every Wednesday we have a test.A. Why do you like your history teacher?B. Who is your favorite teacher?C. Yes, it’s such an interesting subject that we all like it.D. I have to go over my lessons.E. Oh, no!F.& We are having our mid-term exam.G. You always study well.
来源:学年山西省初三中考模拟英语试卷
题型:补充句子
根据对话内容, 从方框内所给的选项中选出最佳选项, 将其答案的序号写在方框下面的横线上,选项中有两项为多余项。W: Sorry, I can’t.& (1) ____M: Are you having an exam tomorrow?W: Yes.& (2) ____M: I wish you good luck.W: Thanks.& But I am a little afraid. M: Afraid? (3) ____W: But I haven’t worked hard in the pastfew days.M :(4) ____W:Oh, I like my English teacher, Sue,best.& She teaches history and she always makes the lessons interesting.M: Do all the students like history?W :(5) ____& My friend Tom hates it,because we have lots of homework every Monday and every Wednesday we have atest.
A. Why do you like your history teacher? B. Who is your favorite teacher? C. Yes, it’s such an interesting subject that we all like it. D. I have to go over my lessons. E. Oh, no! F.& We are having our mid-term exam. G. You always study well.
来源:广东省竞赛题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
完成下面对话,每个空格只准填一个句子。
提示:M是顾客,W是高州大酒店的前台服务员,下面是他们的电话谈话记录。 W: 6383388, Gaozhou Hotel. (1)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? M: Yes. I'd like to book two rooms for three nights. W: (2)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? M: Today is April 1st. We'll arrive the day after tomorrow.W: Yes, Sir. (3)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?M: Two double rooms.W: All right. Two double rooms until 6th. M: (4)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?W: 260 yuan for one double room a night. M: That'll be fine. W: (5)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , please? M: Wang Lihong. W: Thank you, Mr Wang, Goodbye. M: Bye.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
——it is!A.What a sunny day B.What sunny C.What fine D.How fine day为什么
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题