求哪位大神英语好帮我写篇英语作文怎么写,拜托了,🙏🙏🙏

我现在在批发瓷砖,求大神帮忙取个霸气的容易记住的网名!在此谢过!!!🙏&#12859来自: whyd 日分享至 :
下一篇:上一篇:其它类似问题相关帖子相关文章---我现在在批发瓷砖,求大神帮忙取个霸气的容易记住的网名!在此谢过!!!🙏&#12859英语 介绍巴西不用很长,两三段就可以了,100-200字左右,就介绍巴西的人啊、喜欢吃什么还有桑巴舞,最好顺带点一下巴西
英语 介绍巴西不用很长,两三段就可以了,100-200字左右,就介绍巴西的人啊、喜欢吃什么还有桑巴舞,最好顺带点一下巴西的环境保护方面
A country in motionThe land area of Brazil extends over 8.5 million square kilometers,occupying just under half (47%) of the area of Latin America.The country possesses 20% of all the world’ an example of this natural wealth is the Amazon Rainforest,with 3.6 million square kilometers.The political and administrative organization comprises three main Branches of Power:the Judiciary,the Executive and the Legislative,and the principle of autonomy among the Union,the Federal District,26 states and 5,563 towns and cities (IBGE/2003).Ranking fifth among the world’s most populated countries,the population of Brazil amounts to 50 million families or approximately 180 million inhabitants (2004),the majority - 81% - in urban areas.The national birth rate,which reached as high as 6.3 in 1960,currently stands at 2.1 children per female.The result of this decline,which can be associated to an improvement in social indicators and consequently in quality of life,will be a population whose majority of citizens will be aged between 15 and 44 years within the next four decades.This will represent one of the largest job and consumer markets among the countries on the American continent.Diversified EconomyBrazil accounts for three fifths of the South American economy’s industrial production and integrates various economic groups,such as Mercosur,G-22 and the Cairns Group.The country’s scientific and technological development,together with a dynamic and diversified industrial sector,is attractive to foreign enterprise:direct investment was in the region of US$ 20 billion /year on average,compared to US$ 2 billion/year last decade.Brazil trades regularly with over one hundred nations,with 74% of exports represented by manufactured or semimanufactured goods.Its main partners are:the EEC (representing 26% of the balance),the US (24%),Mercosur and Latin America (21%) and Asia (12%).One of the most dynamic sectors in this trade scenery is the so-called “agrobusiness” sector,which for two decades has kept Brazil amongst the most highly productive countries in areas related to the rural sector.The owner of a sophisticated technological sector,Brazil develops projects that range from submarines to aircraft and is involved in space research:the country possesses a Launching Center for Light Vehicles and was the only country in the Southern Hemisphere to integrate the team responsible for the construction of the International Space Station-the ISS.A pioneer in the field of deep water oil research,from where 73% of its reserves are extracted,Brazil was the first capitalist country to bring together the ten largest car assembly companies inside its national territory.
与《英语 介绍巴西不用很长,两三段就可以了,100-200字左右,就介绍巴西的人啊、喜欢吃什么还有桑巴舞,最好顺带点一下巴西》相关的作业问题
A:Hi,how are you ,**,I have heard that you got bad abdomen(坏肚子),do you feel better now B:Fine ,thank you .indeed i just didn't have the healthy diet.A:Yeah,also
Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long. 圣诞之际,祝你心中有首快乐的歌,新年快乐! Merry Christmas and happy New Year! 圣诞快乐,恭贺新禧! Wishing you peac
 英:   In this conversation, Rocky Simons is the owner of a small company that manufactures recreational speedboats.He is having a telephone conversation with Ja
I love travelling for several reasons.First,I can make friends with the others while I travel.Second,I can learn the cultures and custom about the different cou
别样的妖娆和脱俗,再美也是毒.
本人出生农村,自幼家贫,但家贫无法遮盖我的梦想之路,少年时期,曾志学甚广,每每考试,竟于上峰,但成绩的突出不是骄傲的资本,没好的梦想才是支撑人们前进的步伐,我有一个不大的梦想,在将来的日子里做一名空军
〈二十四孝图〉通过鲁迅的青年时代对于〈二十四孝图〉的理解,也同时通过此来批斗了当时中国社会思想的封建,主要内容就是鲁迅对于〈二十四孝图〉的认识 郁达夫是这样形容鲁迅的文字的:“鲁迅的文体简练得像一把匕首,能以寸铁杀人,一刀见血,重要之点,抓住之后,只消三言两语就可以把主题道破.”是的,这个特点在《二十四孝图》这篇文章中
中考英语作文同样是对学生进行一次思想政治教育,所以时事是英语作文与阅读热点,例如2008年中考英语作文有2道作文题:一是在汶川地震中,9岁学生林浩救了2名同学,然后步行7个小时到达安全地点.请考生就林浩的事迹,以“LearnfromtheHero”为题,给学校英语专刊投稿.二是要求考生写一封回信.2篇作文都给出了提示词
  我是一只小蝙蝠,我在夜间飞行可是数一数二的行家,哈哈哈!现在你们肯定想知道我这个高手是怎样飞行的吧,那我就给你们一点面子,告诉你们我是怎样飞行的!  我其实是一个高度近视,什么东西都看不清楚,你们肯定很纳闷吧,高度近视的动物怎么能在夜间飞行,难道不撞到东西吗?我告诉你们吧,我们呀,其实是靠嘴和耳来飞行的.我们的嘴巴
May 12th is an ordinary day in 2008,it is in this day that shocking earthquake happened in Sichuan province,China.The earthquake destroyed nearly everything in
Ever since Conrad Hilton bought his first hotel in 1919,the Hilton organization has built a reputation for quality,value,integrity and strength.For more than 85
Llisten to the elias' story ,try to catch up the main ideas,compare the life and work of white and black people abd discus the questions to get a compl
机器猫:I love the cartoon very much,especially the lovely cat robot.I think one day in the future I can make a very beautiful cat by paper.姚明:Every time when I wat
With an area of eight million square kilometres, Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. • The population stands at just twenty million, of w
My favorite movie is Titanic .It's a love story about Jack and Rose.They met on Titanic.They loved each other for the first sight.On the night of April 15,1912
1, Once, when I was still a very yong boy, I got out my house and went on the road not far from my door. I still remember the day was sunny and the road was roa
The Big Bang is the cosmological model of the initial conditions and subsequent development of the universe supported by the most comprehensive and accurate exp
1.2月11日,旅客在南京长途汽车总站广场候车.当日,南京市迎来降雪,苏北线、苏东线、大西线客运全部受阻,造成大量旅客滞留.On February 11,the passenger waits for a train in the Nanjing long-distance bus main terminal squa
您好:My winter holidyIt was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us werevery happy. Why? Because we have one moth to do thing-s we love to do. We are free时间: 16:59 来源:转载 编辑:lucy
网友xixijf通过Iphone6s提问:求老九门第9到12集百度云免费的热心网友1回答:老九门1-8百度云资源链接或者其他百度云资源及小说连接如下:
/share/home?uk=&view=share#category/type=0
百度云资源易失效,主页要是没有或者失效加我百度云xixijf,这里追问你...热心网友2回答:还没更新额网友uu4e0du8bed通过魅族PRO5提问:求老九门第9到12集百度云热心网友1回答:我有热心网友2回答:加我 发给你网友was_eee通过vivoX6PlusD提问:求老九门 第十二集 百度云免费资源热心网友1回答:老九门更新中的资源我百度云里面存了的,暂时是1到12的资源(有更新会加进去的),在线看版本不是压缩包,我直接分享给你好了
/s/1kV728V9
因为链接删的很快,上面的链接如果失效的话
你直接加我百...热心网友2回答:我有哦,你需要吗热心网友3回答:没有,,,,,热心网友4回答:心态乐哈哈网友csmhg通过Iphone6提问:求老九门第十一、十二集百度云资源热心网友1回答:我有 ,包全集更新五元,不喜勿喷热心网友2回答:我有,想要可以私信热心网友3回答:2元包更新热心网友4回答:有的。。。。网友通过三星GALAXYS7(全网通) 提问:求老九门第十一,十二集百度云资源,谢谢啦热心网友1回答:老九门第十一,十二集百度云资源
/s/1i45Wjcx
满意一定要采纳哦
很满意记得点赞网友gou6c99u6f20u591cu6a2au7b1b通过荣耀7(PLK-TL01H移动4G)提问:求老九门第十一十二集资源,百度云热心网友1回答:老九门第十一十二集资源,百度云
/s/1i45Wjcx
如果有帮助希望能采纳。
不懂得地方请私信我热心网友2回答:有的网友u7ea2u6cb3u54c8u54c8u563fu563f通过vivoX6A(全网通)提问:求老九门第9至12集百度云资源。。。要money的靠边,谢谢热心网友1回答:你好
你要的资源直接分享到你百度云热心网友2回答:老九门1-12 百度云盘分享
/share/link?shareid=&uk=热心网友3回答:便宜点 可以吗
哈哈热心网友4回答:!????网友u6e05u6b22u51e0u8bb8u5bc2u5bc2通过vivoX6D(双4G) 提问:求老九门第十一,十二集,百度云热心网友1回答:加我百度云啊,我给你资源热心网友2回答:在线龙要求热心网友3回答:这里有 私我 我发给你热心网友4回答:我刚好有1-12网友uc7du8f66163通过中兴Axon天机提问:求老九门第十一 十二集百度云热心网友1回答:老九门第十一 十二集百度云
/s/1bZqDJo
满意请采纳~~~~~~
来个赞!!!网友kellizn通过三星GALAXYS6提问:谁有老九门第九集到十二集的电视剧可以下载,现在爱奇艺里面必须vip才能下载!能不能百度云分享一下!热心网友1回答:老九门第九集到十二集的电视剧
/s/1i45Wjcx
如果有帮助希望能采纳。
不懂得地方请私信我
你也可以分享到:法国军靴品牌Palladium在潮人眼中的地位?...
3D立体画 立体台历、挂历定做?...
新花王prettia泡沫染发膏怎么用花王PRETT...
PS换脸怎么换呢,还有怎么调人体肤色p...
3M口罩 正确安全使用说明3m口罩使用方法...
pvc自粘墙纸缺点有哪些?pvc自粘墙纸是什...
3m的哪个耳塞比较好3M耳塞的型号:1100、...
pvc手套有粉对人有害吗什么是一次性PVC手...
3m口罩有哪些型号 哪种防雾霾最好...
怎么鉴别真假RAYBAN蛤蟆镜●如何辨别真假...只需一步,快速开始
请完成以下验证码
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
请完成以下验证码
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
主题帖子好友
, 积分 8, 距离下一级还需 22 积分
, 积分 8, 距离下一级还需 22 积分
IMG_003.jpg (813.63 KB, 下载次数: 0)
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
13:03 上传
(1.43 MB, 下载次数: 0)
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
(1.49 MB, 下载次数: 0)
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
(1.51 MB, 下载次数: 0)
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
(843.82 KB, 下载次数: 0)
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
(1.07 MB, 下载次数: 0)
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
(1.17 MB, 下载次数: 0)
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
(786.07 KB, 下载次数: 0)
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
(909.19 KB, 下载次数: 0)
求大神鉴定三叶草衣服和包🙏🙏🙏
为了保障您的权益,请购买前务必咨询其是否接受的鉴定,如果他挂羊头卖狗肉,可以用聊天记录作为证据,祝购物愉快!
友情推荐正品鞋店:
今天已经发不了了
(77.75 KB, 下载次数: 0)
09:24 上传
(58.07 KB, 下载次数: 0)
09:24 上传
友情推荐正品鞋店:
感谢您对新人的热心帮助,让大家相处的更加和谐!
感谢您为大家排忧解难、指点迷津、去伪存真
论坛的每个角落都能发现您的身影,论坛的未来由您一手耕耘!

我要回帖

更多关于 用过去式写英语作文 的文章

随机推荐