用过去式写英语句子三句话

上周末你做了什么 英语作文都用过去式写哦 初一的作文不要太深奥了 真的看不懂的
血刺国士祱v
I had a busy weekend.I did my homework on Saturday morniing.After lunch,I had a nap.In the afternoon,I visited my gandmother and helped her with the housework.In the evening,I did my homework and then surfed the internet.On Sunday morning,my parents and I went to a park and we had a picnic there at noon.In the afternoon,I washed my clothes and cleaned the room.I read books and then watched TV in the evening.I really had a wonderful weekend.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
On Saturday night ,after I finish my homework, called Xiao li to school playing basketball. Xiao li is my good friend, he plays basketball well, I study better than him, he taught me to play, I taught him how to do homework. we learned each other.
I had a busy weekend. 我有一个繁忙的周末。 I did my homework on Saturday morniing. 我做了我的家庭作业在星期六morniing。 After lunch, I had a nap. 午饭后,我午睡。 In the afternoon, I visited my gandmoth...
last week,I stayed at home and helped my mother to do the housework.
What i did in last sundayWhen approaching the sunday ,I feel nice because I can do something by myself.Now
my sunday is over ,I want to write something to remember the day.
I got up at 8...
On Saturday night ,after I finish my homework, called Xiao li to school playing basketball. Xiao li is my good friend, he plays basketball well, I study better than him, he taught me to play, I taught him how to do homework. we learned each other.
I didn't have a good time last weekend. i had lots of homework to do.
I read my books in the morning and had a Chinese
in the afternoon i listend to the tapes in English. The next morni...
扫描下载二维码英语大全两三句话过去式
童真桐趣°厱2
盼啊!盼啊,眼看春节就快到了,想到这,我不由得笑了起来,在春节前,人们个个喜气洋洋,个个精神饱满。逛街的人络绎不绝,有的在买年画,有的在买年货,有的坐着火箱围着火炉看电视,还有的人在打麻将打扑克,等等不一而足。 反正街上五彩缤纷...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用一般过去式写你周末在干什么英语
用一般过去式写你周末在干什么英语
09-05-04 &匿名提问
.不是太明白I had a wonderful weekend last week.I went for a picnic with my classmates in the afternoon.We had much food to eat,chicken,fish,eggs,and milk.We sang and danced.In the evening we went to KARAOK.I sang many songs.We played and talked.We all had fun.It was a enjoyable weekend.I liked it so much.
请登录后再发表评论!
What did you do in the weekend?
请登录后再发表评论!
主要是动词的变化和时间状语的区别  一般现在时主要是表示经常或习惯性的动作,经常存在的情况或状态;一般现在时的构成及用法: 需要注意的是“是”动词(be)及行为动词一般现在时的第三人称单数形式的构成规则。be 要随着主语人称和数的变化而变化,如:I am, You are, He/She/It is等等。如果句子主语是第三人称单数,则要在动词原形后面加s, es 或将词尾的 y 变为 i 再加 es,写做:She works. The earth goes around the sun. / He studies.( study → studies )。时间状语通常是everyday ,sometimes,often,usually...否定句在be动词后加not,疑问句把be动词提到句首,后边照搬就可以了。如果是行为动词则要用助动词do/does(第三人称用),否定句在助动词后加not,疑问句把助动词提到句首,后边照搬就可以了。  一般过去式表示过去的动作或状态,规则动词通常在词末加ed或重读闭音节双写最后一个辅音字母加ed,或把y改为i加ed .另外有一个不规则动词表你得好好背一下。用法:1.一般过去时往往与表明过去时间的状语(yesterday, last night, before...., ago, in 1980等)连用。2.行为动词一般过去时的否定式的词序式:“主语 + did + not + 动词原形 + 其它成分”;而一般疑问句的词序则是:Did + 主语 + 动词原形 + 其它成分”。如:I didn't see the film last Sunday. 上星期我没看电影。Did you watch TV yesterday evening ? 昨晚你看电影了吗?be动词的过去式是am,is-was ,are-were.句型转换如一般现在时。  一般将来时表示将要发生的事情,或打算或计划好了在最近或将来要做的事情。通常由主语+shall/will + 动词原形或主语+be going to + 动词原形。另外,现在进行时也可以用来表示将来,但只限于时间表等实现已安排好了的事情,不取决于说话者个人的主观愿望。常用于这种时态表示将来的包括:go, come, leave, start, begin 等动词。 时间状语通常有tomorrow,next Monday...  现在进行时则表示此刻或当前这一段时间正在进行的动作,由“be(随人称而变化)+现在分词(即由动词原形+ing)”构成。时间状语通常是now.与一般现在时区别如下:  He does morning exercises every day.  他每天做早操。  He is doing morning exercises now.  他现在正在做早操。  She often reviews her English lessons. 她经常复习英语课。  She is reviewing her English lessons at the moment. 她目前正在复习英语课。  These days she is very busy.  这些天她很忙。  How are you getting on with the work ? 工作进行得怎么样?其实你的问题太大了,要把这几个时态说清楚,需要很多篇幅,我现在只把一些基本的告诉你,不知你看懂了吗?
请登录后再发表评论!
What did you do at weekends?
请登录后再发表评论!
您好已解决问题 收藏 转载到QQ空间 急急急!!求一篇初一水平的英语作文、急。 20 [ 标签:英语 作文,初一,作文 ] 求一篇以一般过去式的英语作文。&/p&而且是初一水平的。&/p&50到60个单词就OK,&/p&题目是 &我的周末计划&. (过去的)内容计划简洁点就可以了.一定要按顺序写.比如星期六早上干什么了.到中午.到晚上.然后星期天,早上中午晚上 .这样。 计划不要过于夸张.现实点.就OK.谢~~                                                                                                          问题补充   21:51 忘了说.还要打上中文!!!中文阿, 记住..一般过去式的。 匿名 回答:3 人气:4 解决时间: 00:03   检举 Last weekend, On Saturday morning I got up at 6;30. After breakfast I did my homework at home. &br&上周末,星期六上午我们6点半起床。早饭后,我在家做我的家庭作业。 &br&In the afternoon , I played football with my friends on our playgroud. In the evening I watched TV &br&下午,我和我的朋友在操场上踢足球。在晚上我在家和我的父母亲一起看电视。&br&with my parents at home. &br&On Sunday morning I went to visit my grandparents with my mother. In the afternoon I went &br&星期日的上午,我和我的妈妈一起去看我的爷爷奶奶。在下午时候,我和我的爷爷一起去钓鱼。我们玩得很&br&to go fishing with my grandpa. We had a good time . I went back home with my mother in the &br&开心。在晚上我和妈妈回到家。多美好的一个周末!&br&evening. What a wonderfu weekend !
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 用过去式写英语作文 的文章

随机推荐