有意思的英文单词sfy啥意思

相关词典网站:Satisfy的用法是什么?
Satisfy的用法是什么?
09-02-14 &
使。。。。。满意。
请登录后再发表评论!
satisfy 用法: (1)使义动词:满意 I'm satisfied with your answers.(形容词化)对你的回答很满意 My answers satisfied you 我的回答让你满意。 My answers are satisfiying.我的回答令人满意。 (2)使某人相信:convince He wanted to satisfy himself that he had given his best performance. (3)达到要求或者标准: meet The Executive Committee recommends that the procedures should satisfy certain basic requirements. 执行委员会认为程序应该符合基本的条件才行。
请登录后再发表评论!
satisfy 用法: (1)使义动词:满意 I'm satisfied with your answers.(形容词化)对你的回答很满意 My answers satisfied you 我的回答让你满意。 My answers are satisfiying.我的回答令人满意。 (2)使某人相信:convince He wanted to satisfy himself that he had given his best performance. (3)达到要求或者标准: meet The Executive Committee recommends that the procedures should satisfy certain basic requirements. 执行委员会认为程序应该符合基本的条件才行。
请登录后再发表评论!
be satisfied with……
请登录后再发表评论!
satisfy (1)用作动词,意思是“使满意”,过去分词satisfied可用作表语、定语等. That answer won’t satisfy her.那个答案不会使她满意. He was satisfied to know that.他为知道那件事而感到满意. a satisfied smile满意的微笑 (2)be satisfied with 意思是“对……感到满意”. I am satisfied with your explanation.我对你的解释感到满意. (3)常见的类似结构: be angry with 生某人的气 be careful with 对……细心 be disappointed with 对……感到失望 be patient with 对……有耐心 be pleased with 喜欢……,对……感到满意
请登录后再发表评论!英['d??:z?]
美['d??rzi]
n. 毛织运动衫,毛线衫
comp /'d??:z?/
1.a Mid-Atlantic state on the A one of the original 13 colonies
2.the largest of the Channel Islands
3.a close-fitting pullover shirt
4.a slightly elastic machine-knit fabric
5.a breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
好文推荐:
扫一扫下载手机版小D啦!