tomcat republish启动项目时候 Could not publish to the server. java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException

启动tomcat时出现如下错误。 JAVA Web项目_百度知道
启动tomcat时出现如下错误。 JAVA Web项目
15:48:05,219
WARN SettingsFactory:147 - Could not obtain connection to query metadata
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The Network Adapter could not establish the connection)
at org.hib...
我有更好的答案
数据库没启动!或者数据库没开TCP/IP连接模式
数据库启动了。可以增删改查。MYECLIPSE中报错
那就是没开TCP/IP连接啊,你数据库应该是sqlserver吧,打开管理页面,把TCP/IP设置成启用,重新启动数据库就可以了
采纳率:52%
Connection timed out: connect,数据库连接超时。看看数据库服务有没有启动,或者检查网络是否不稳定。如果启动,并且网络启动了,试着增加tomcat的等待时间
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
tomcat的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。他的最新文章
他的热门文章
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)他的最新文章
他的热门文章
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)项目导入后,tomcat启动时出现错误,这是什么错误啊?_百度知道
项目导入后,tomcat启动时出现错误,这是什么错误啊?
十月 24, :32 下午 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
SEVERE: action: null
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'CstLostDAO' defined in class path resource [applicati...
我有更好的答案
应该是你在配置文件applicationContext.xml文件配置的时候,ref引用有个类不存在
你好,我好急的,,你能不能远程帮我看下到底是什么问题啊?加谢谢了,在线等。。。
我在上班呢,不好操作,要是不要求保密就发邮箱吧,xiang.
你没有配置'CstLostService
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
tomcat的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Navigation class="naMenu
Hello everyone,I suddenly have a problem trying to publish my ZK project to Tomcat 6 from within ZK Studio.Til yesterday everything worked fine but suddenly today when I click "Run As-&Run on server" the attempt fails with the following error message:Publishing to "Tomcat 6.0 at localhost" has encountered a problem.Could not publish to server.An internal error occurred during: "Updating status for Tomcat v6.0 Server at localhost...".java.lang.NullPointerExceptionThis also happens if I press CMD+B (Ctrl+B) for a full rebuild after cleaning the whole project.Does anyone know how to solve or at least debug this?
10 Replies
Sort by >>
This starts to get really frustrating...I tried to create a plain new ZK project - no change.Uninstalled Tomcat 6.0 and installed Tomcat 7.0. - no change.Damn, what's wrong with this?
Hi valmar,can you start Tomcat outside of eclipse? Or else could you try creating another workspace and new project in it?
Try to clean the Tomcat Work Directory
like in this .
@ashishd Yes, starting Tomcat from outside eclipse works perfectly.@terrytornado I did that already.The funny thing is: After doing that, I get a 404 every time I try to load my web app in the browser (through http://localhost:8080/myapp).Before that, the website showed at least the version of the last successful build (which is already days old).I think eclipse seems to have a problem deploying the new build files to a directory where Tomcat can access them.I believe, it tries to publish to the following directory but fails (for some reason):/Users/USERNAME/Documents/workspaces/zk/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0
I have sometimes problems with eclipse plugins too, mostly the maven plugins.In your case it can helps, if you delete the files from your mentioned directory of the eclipse Tomcat plugin.Make a reboot. :-)
I did that already too :-)The funny thing: If I manually remove these files, reboot and re-publish, the first build and deployment works. After that: Same old problem.This is really weird. Everything worked perfectly but since a few days this problem occurs.Maybe I should try a full reinstall of tomcat, zk studio and the zk sdk...
I removed that directory tmp0 again and now when I start Tomcat from within ZK Studio, I get this error message:Publishing failedCould not publish to the server.java.lang.NullPointerExceptionCould not publish server configuration: /Users/valmar/Documents/workspaces/zk/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/conf/server.xml (No such file or directory)./Users/valmar/Documents/workspaces/zk/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/conf/server.xml (No such file or directory)How can I reinitialize this directory?
Ok, I found the problem.There was a corrupt project in my workspace associated with Tomcat.So, whenever I wanted to publish a project to the same server, the attempt failed.After deleting the corrupt project, everything works fine.
Thanks for the help btw :-)
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!
answer must be & 10 characters
Question tools
Seen: 3,569 times
Last updated: Nov 11 '10
Related questions
Please note: ZK Forum requires javascript to work properly, please enable javascript in your browser,

我要回帖

更多关于 tomcat配置server.xml 的文章

随机推荐