邓迪大学的distinguish oneselfi好拿吗

您要找的是不是:
区别,辨别
At a glance I can distinguish China from Arizona.
我一眼就能分辨出中国和亚里桑那。
At a glance I can distinguish China from Arizona .
我可以一眼区分中国和亚利桑那州。
However, I want to distinguish this from hiding data options that a user cannot see.
然而,我想将这同隐藏用户不能查看的数据选项区分开。
I distinguish your higher self from your lower self, or your Earth-bound self, which is just a figment of your imagination, the illusion you are acting out in this dimension.
我区分了你的高我和低我,或只是你凭空想象的地球自我——你在此次元活动的的幻像。
I often hear the train from this small town in shuttle and whistled sound, I can clearly distinguish it from each odor.
我时常听到火车从我们这座小县城里穿梭而过拉响汽笛的声音,我还能清楚地分辨出那里飘来的每一种气味。
What are called laws are usually general, but I would not distinguish them from other general truths.
我们称为规律的东西常常是概括的,但我并不想在它们和其他概括的真理之间作出区别。
If I were to be dressed in a suit made of this cloth I should be able to find out which men in my empire were unfit for their places, and I could distinguish the clever from the stupid.
如果要我穿上这个布做我应该能够找出这在我的帝国男子因不适合他们的地方,我能分辨出从愚蠢的聪明了诉讼。
Worse still, I was never able to distinguish his optimism from plain egomania; I would not have been surprised to hear him announce that he had invented a better tree.
更糟的是,我没法辨别,这些究竟是他的乐观主义,或仅仅是狂妄自大而已。 所以,即便是他宣布他发明了一种更牛逼的树木,我也不会惊讶。
Normal control characters (characters with values less than 32): This especially includes character 0, traditionally called NUL; I call it NIL to distinguish it from C's NULL pointer.
常规控制字符(字符值小于32):还特别包括字符0,传统上称做NUL;我把它称为NIL以区别于C 语言中的NULL指针。
I can't distinguish Jack from his twin brother since they look so much like each other.
杰克和他的双胞胎兄弟非常相像,我分不清他们俩。
Since I come from the south of China, I can not distinguish nasal sounds from non-nasals: they sound exactly the same in my dialect.
因为我来自中国南部,我不清鼻声非鼻音:他们是一样的我的话。
Since I come from the south of China I can not distinguish nasal sounds from non-nasals: they sound exactly the same in my dialect.
因为我来自中国的南方,我不能区分鼻音非鼻音:他们是一样的我的话。
This is Eniea, a very cute little girl. In order to easily distinguish from her brother, I used markers to color light blue on her ears, which made her very graceful and elegant.
这是爱妮亚,一个可爱的小女孩,为了容易区别,我在她的耳朵上抹了点淡淡的蓝色。
Asked what he was doing, the old man turned to Alexander and replied, "I am searching for the bones of your father Philip, but I cannot seem to distinguish them from the bones of the slaves."
亚力山大问他在干什麽,他说:我在找你父亲的骨头,但是发现你父亲的骨头跟奴隶的骨头完全一样。
I used the word mastery to distinguish it from 'familiarity' which is what you get from one of those Dummies type books.
我用“熟练应用 ”这个词就是要区别于“熟悉了解 ” ,后者是你们从那些“傻瓜”系列的入门书籍里学到的。
If only I hadn't said those silly words! I was too young then to distinguish right from wrong.
要是我没说那些愚蠢的话该多好啊!那时我太年轻,不能明辨是非。
For purposes of indexing, other than a need for a little syntax to distinguish an XPath from a file system path, I can simply treat an XML node as if it were itself a text file.
为了索引,不需要一些语法将XPath 和文件系统路径区分开来,而只是将XML节点作为它本身就是个文本文件来对待。
I am sure everybody has specific attribute or quality distinguish me from anyone else. For me, I think perseverance is my specific attribute.
力是我的品性。我相信每个人都有独特的价值或品质。对于我,毅。
I will wear no clothes which will distinguish me from others.
我将不穿使我与众不同的衣服。
Ding said, “I’m able to distinguish many insects, from poisonous to nontoxic ones, in fact, a majority of insects are safe to eat.”
丁钰说道,“我可以分辨很多常见的有毒和无毒的昆虫,其实大部分昆虫都是可以吃的。”
I will wear no clothes which will distinguish me from my fellow-men.
任何使我显得与众不同的衣服我都不愿意穿。
I refer to this as extend mode to distinguish it from the embed mode because of the different location and implementation of localization pack managers.
我将此称作扩展方式,以将它与嵌入方式区别开,因为本地化包管理器的位置和实现都不同。
I know that there are about three hundred billion stars in the galaxy, but I have no knowledge, myself, that would distinguish one of them from another.
我只知道银河系中大概有3000亿颗恒星,但我并不知道怎么去区分他们。
I will wear no clothes which will distinguish me from fellow-men.
使我显得与众不同的衣服我愿意不穿。
I will wear no clothes, which will distinguish me from my fellowmen .
我不会穿衣服的,这样我就会显得与众不同。
I call this "pellucid dreaming" to distinguish it from lucid dreaming.
注5我称之为「澄明的梦」,以其来区分「清醒的梦」。
When I'm so entangled and unable to distinguish deceptions from truths…
当我困顿如茧,无法分办真实与虚伪之时…
When I'm so entangled and unable to distinguish deceptions from truths…
当我困顿如茧,无法分办真实与虚伪之时…
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!distinguishFrom Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishdis?tin?guish /d?'st??ɡw??/
●●○ S3 W3 verb
1 [intransitive, transitive]DIFFERENT to
and understand the
between two or more things or people
differentiatedistinguish between His attorney argued that Cope could not distinguish between right and wrong.distinguish somebody/something from a method of distinguishing cancer cells from normal tissue? see thesaurus at In everyday English, people usually use the phrases tell the difference between somebody/something or tell somebody/something from somebody/something, rather than distinguish:He can’t tell the difference between right and wrong.How do you tell cancer cells from healthy cells?2 [transitive not in progressive]DIFFERENT to be the thing that makes someone or something different or specialdistinguish somebody/something from The factor that distinguishes this company from the competition is customer service.distinguishing feature/mark/characteristic The main distinguishing feature of this species is the leaf shape.3 [transitive not in progressive]SEE written to be able to see the
of something or hear a particular sound The light was too dim for me to distinguish anything clearly.4
→Examples from the CorpusdistinguishThe
in distinguishing between
since only 209 families with Crohn's
for .They had to distinguish between problems because of a
from those of a lack of .Even a
would find it hard to distinguish between the
and the .From that time
there was reason still, but not so much reason, to distinguish between
quality was to distinguish between
causes and that due to
or assignable causes.Several thousand
can be distinguished, each
by its own set of .There's not a lot that distinguishes her from the other .A
soon learns to distinguish its mother's face from other ' faces.It was just possible to distinguish the
below.I shall not
to distinguish the particular
ideas.What really distinguishes the ?I couldn't distinguish the words, but his
was clear.What distinguishes this
attempts to deal with ?distinguish betweenYoung children often can't distinguish between
and .distinguishing feature/mark/characteristicYou know, to put on my
where it says any
or distinguishing features.The
of his short-cropped white hair against his
was his only distinguishing feature.Two
there had a
which might be taken as a distinguishing feature.It is reason, he , that is the distinguishing feature of human
as against other examples of .But the
and distinguishing feature of
is organisation without such
.It has a completely
quality and is obviously one of the distinguishing features of our .The
was, by 1180, the distinguishing feature of
administrations.The distinguishing feature of the
of its .But
is not the distinguishing characteristic of this growing
have distinguishing characteristics which make them instantly .
More results
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.
Explore topics
Word of the day
Verb tabledistinguishPresentI, you, we, theydistinguishhe, she, itdistinguishes
& View More
PastI, you, he, she, it, we, theydistinguishedPresent perfectI, you, we, theyhave distinguishedhe, she, ithas distinguishedPast perfectI, you, he, she, it, we, theyhad distinguishedFutureI, you, he, she, it, we, theywill distinguishFuture perfectI, you, he, she, it, we, theywill have distinguished
& View Less
PresentIam distinguishinghe, she, itis distinguishing
& View More
you, we, theyare distinguishingPastI, he, she, itwas distinguishingyou, we, theywere distinguishingPresent perfectI, you, we, theyhave been distinguishinghe, she, ithas been distinguishingPast perfectI, you, he, she, it, we, theyhad been distinguishingFutureI, you, he, she, it, we, theywill be distinguishingFuture perfectI, you, he, she, it, we, theywill have been distinguishing
& View Less

我要回帖

更多关于 distinguish 名词 的文章

随机推荐