女朋友发了这样一条个性签名You have been doneabsent while I need you , you also need not

& “I’m a straight-A stu...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
I’m a straight-A student and have been my whole life. When you come from a family of educators, it just seems1.D&. With high academic standards and a competitive2.C&, I don’t just like losing and I also can’t3.C&it. I need to beat the4.B&students, perfectly in everything. I’ve even gone so far as to define myself by my5.C&, saying how outstanding I am. If I don’t get the grade I6.B&then I am lost. Today I was sitting in class trying to7.B&the last minutes studying for a test in which I had to get full marks.8.A&the girl behind me started talking to me, I tried to listen9.D&while still glancing at my study sheet10.D&. When I thought the conversation required it, I smiled, nodded and11.C&. And then I found myself wishing she would be12.A&so I could study. After a while, she said, “You know, you’re a really good13.B&. You’re so easy to talk to. ”I froze. I replayed the praise in my head before smiling and accepting it14.D&. But inside, I knew it wasn’t true. She’d made every effort to have a conversation and I wasn’t even trying to15.C&. I passed the test excellently despite my16.C&of lost study time, but the one thing I needed to learn most wasn’t on that test. I had17.B&being the best student so that I had failed at just being normal. So what18.B&to me most? What I have is all about my personal19.A&and about me being too self-centered. There can only be so many scholars, but there is20.D&enough sympathy. I want that to be what matters to me—sympathy. 1.A. usual&&&&&B. helplessC. unfortunate&&&&D. natural2.A. spirit&&&&&B. sport&C. school&&&&&D. market3.A. take&&&&&B. recommendC. stand&&&&&D. help4. A. ordinary&&&&B. top&C. handsome&&&&D. strong5.A. strength&&&&B. appearanceC. grades&&&&&D. tricks6.A. invent&&&&B. expect&C. copy&&&&&D. hide7.A. save&&&&&B. spend&&&&C. collect&&&&&D. cost8.A. When&&&&B. After&&&C. Because&&&&D. Before9. A. rudely&&&&B. bitterly&C. excitedly&&&&D. politely10. A. in no time&&&B. on timeC. for a long time&&&D. now and then11.A. refused&&&&B. worked&C. agreed&&&&&D. waited12. A. quiet&&&&B. gentle&C. pretty&&&&&D. safe13. A. talker&&&&B. listener&C. lecturer&&&&&D. teacher14.A. angrily&&&&B. carelesslyC. disappointedly&&&D. gladly15. A. alarm&&&&B. gatherC. participate&&&&D. shout16.A. fear&&&&&B. joyC. worry&&&&&D. possession17. A. given up&&&B. focused onC. complained of&&&D. dreamed of18. A. happens&&&&B. mattersC. appeals&&&&&D. devotes19. A. success&&&&B. failure&&&C. depression&&&&D. health20.A. always&&&&B. ever&&&&C. much&&&D. never
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-高考二轮复习专题检测:完形填空(十六)英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“I’m a straight-A student and have been my whole life. When you come from a family of educators, it just s...”的分析与解答如下所示:
作者一直是个各科全优的学生, 一直以来都以分数论成败。然而一天当同学赞美他善于倾听时, 他突然恍然大悟, 意识到自己的自私和狭隘。1.2.2】选C。考查对上下文语境的理解。根据第一段中I’m a straight-A student和本段中high academic standards可知。3.3】选C。考查对上下文语境的理解。作者在一所具备高水平的学术水准和竞争大的学校里, 因此他不喜欢失败, 也无法忍受自己失败。4.4】选B。考查对上下文语境的理解。根据第一段首句中I’m a straight-A student和第二段中I don’t just like losing可知, 作者要在各方面打败所有的好学生。top优秀的; ordinary普通的; handsome英俊的; strong强壮的。5.5】选C。考查词语复现。根据下文中If I don’t get the grade I&&&&then I am lost. 可知。6.6】选B。考查词义辨析。句意: 如果我没有达到自己所期望的分数, 我就输了。I expect是定语从句, 修饰先行词the grade。expect期望; invent发明; copy抄写; hide隐藏。7.7】选B。考查固定搭配。spend time(in)doing sth. 为固定搭配, 意为“花费时间做某事”。save节省; collect搜集; cost花费, 其主语是物。8.8】选A。考查语法结构。当作者后面的女同学开始和他说话时, 他一边看资料一边试图很有礼貌地听她说。9.9】选D。考查对上下文语境的理解。根据When I thought the conversation required it, I smiled, nodded and&&&&. 中的smiled, nodded可知。10.0】选D。考查对上下文语境的理解。根据Today I was sitting in class trying to&&&&the last minutes studying for a test in which I had to get full marks. 可知作者不时地看资料。11.1】选C。考查前后照应。根据smiled, nodded可知。12.2】选A。考查对上下文语境的理解。根据so I could study可知作者希望她安静下来, 以便自己能好好学习。quiet安静的; gentle柔和的; pretty漂亮的; safe安全的。13.3】选B。考查词义辨析。在作者的同学看来他是一个非常好的倾听者。listener倾听者; talker爱说话的人; lecturer讲师; teacher老师。14.4】选D。考查对上下文语境的理解。根据smiling可知。gladly高兴地; angrily生气地; carelessly粗心地; disappointedly失望地。15.5】选C。考查对上下文语境的理解。根据&&&&the girl behind me started talking to me, I tried to listen&&&&while still glancing at my study sheet&&&&. When I thought the conversation required it, I smiled, nodded and&&&&. And then I found myself wishing she would be&&&&so I could study. 可知同学努力和作者谈话, 而作者却试图不参与。16.6】选C。考查词义辨析。综合全文可知作者一直担心失去学习的时间。worry担心; fear恐惧; joy高兴; possession拥有。17.7】选B。根据第一、二段内容可知, 此处指平时作者太专注于(focused on)成为优秀学生以至于变得不正常了。18.8】选B。考查词语复现。根据最后一句I want that to be what matters to me可知此处作者在扪心自问: 什么对我最重要? 19.9】选A。考查对上下文语境的理解。根据语境, 作者认为他所拥有的不过是学习上的成功和以自我为中心。20.20】选D。考查对上下文语境的理解。根据语境和最后一句I want that to be what matters to me—sympathy, 再结合本空所在句子中的but一词可知, 学者有很多, 但他们却仅仅只有学术, 而没有足够的同情心。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I’m a straight-A student and have been my whole life. When you come from a family of educators, it j...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I’m a straight-A stu...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I’m a straight-A student and have been my whole life. When you come from a family of educators, it just seems____. With high academic standards and a competitive____, I don’t just like losing and I also can’t____it. I need to beat the____students, perfectly in everything. I’ve even gone so far as to define myself by my____, saying how outstanding I am. If I don’t get the grade I____then I am lost. Today I was sitting in class trying to____the last minutes studying for a test in which I had to get full marks.____the girl behind me started talking to me, I tried to listen____while still glancing at my study sheet____. When I thought the conversation required it, I smiled, nodded and____. And then I found myself wishing she would be____so I could study. After a while, she said, “You know, you’re a really good____. You’re so easy to talk to. ”I froze. I replayed the praise in my head before smiling and accepting it____. But inside, I knew it wasn’t true. She’d made every effort to have a conversation and I wasn’t even trying to____. I passed the test excellently despite my____of lost study time, but the one thing I needed to learn most wasn’t on that test. I had____being the best student so that I had failed at just being normal. So what____to me most? What I have is all about my personal____and about me being too self-centered. There can only be so many scholars, but there is____enough sympathy. I want that to be what matters to me—sympathy. 1.A. usualB. helplessC. unfortunateD. natural2.A. spiritB. sportC. schoolD. market3.A. takeB. recommendC. standD. help4. A. ordinaryB. topC. handsomeD. strong5.A. strengthB. appearanceC. gradesD. tricks6.A. inventB. expectC. copyD. hide7.A. saveB. spendC. collectD. cost8.A. WhenB. AfterC. BecauseD. Before9. A. rudelyB. bitterlyC. excitedlyD. politely10. A. in no timeB. on timeC. for a long timeD. now and then11.A. refusedB. workedC. agreedD. waited12. A. quietB. gentleC. prettyD. safe13. A. talkerB. listenerC. lecturerD. teacher14.A. angrilyB. carelesslyC. disappointedlyD. gladly15. A. alarmB. gatherC. participateD. shout16.A. fearB. joyC. worryD. possession17. A. given upB. focused onC. complained ofD. dreamed of18. A. happensB. mattersC. appealsD. devotes19. A. successB. failureC. depressionD. health20.A. alwaysB. everC. muchD. never”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I’m a straight-A student and have been my whole life. When you come from a family of educators, it just seems____. With high academic standards and a competitive____, I don’t just like losing and I also can’t____it. I need to beat the____students, perfectly in everything. I’ve even gone so far as to define myself by my____, saying how outstanding I am. If I don’t get the grade I____then I am lost. Today I was sitting in class trying to____the last minutes studying for a test in which I had to get full marks.____the girl behind me started talking to me, I tried to listen____while still glancing at my study sheet____. When I thought the conversation required it, I smiled, nodded and____. And then I found myself wishing she would be____so I could study. After a while, she said, “You know, you’re a really good____. You’re so easy to talk to. ”I froze. I replayed the praise in my head before smiling and accepting it____. But inside, I knew it wasn’t true. She’d made every effort to have a conversation and I wasn’t even trying to____. I passed the test excellently despite my____of lost study time, but the one thing I needed to learn most wasn’t on that test. I had____being the best student so that I had failed at just being normal. So what____to me most? What I have is all about my personal____and about me being too self-centered. There can only be so many scholars, but there is____enough sympathy. I want that to be what matters to me—sympathy. 1.A. usualB. helplessC. unfortunateD. natural2.A. spiritB. sportC. schoolD. market3.A. takeB. recommendC. standD. help4. A. ordinaryB. topC. handsomeD. strong5.A. strengthB. appearanceC. gradesD. tricks6.A. inventB. expectC. copyD. hide7.A. saveB. spendC. collectD. cost8.A. WhenB. AfterC. BecauseD. Before9. A. rudelyB. bitterlyC. excitedlyD. politely10. A. in no timeB. on timeC. for a long timeD. now and then11.A. refusedB. workedC. agreedD. waited12. A. quietB. gentleC. prettyD. safe13. A. talkerB. listenerC. lecturerD. teacher14.A. angrilyB. carelesslyC. disappointedlyD. gladly15. A. alarmB. gatherC. participateD. shout16.A. fearB. joyC. worryD. possession17. A. given upB. focused onC. complained ofD. dreamed of18. A. happensB. mattersC. appealsD. devotes19. A. successB. failureC. depressionD. health20.A. alwaysB. everC. muchD. never”相似的习题。英语qq签名2015部分翻译 Myworldbecauseofhasyou,butcompletelyfull-个性签名-祝福短信-壹聚教程网英语qq签名2015部分翻译 Myworldbecauseofhasyou,butcompletelyfull
Neltrambustodelmondo,iosonosolounospettatore.:)在喧嚣的世界里,我只是一个旁观者。
1、再见了。我那么那么爱你,一点也不遗憾。
2、爱就疯狂,不爱就坚强。
3、缺少爱的生命,就像未开花结果的枯树。
4、Behindeverygirl'sfavoritesongisanuntoldstory.每个女孩最喜欢的歌背后,都有个没讲述的故事。
5、Everythinghappensforareason.:)这个世界,没有偶然。
6、BodesperatelyclosetoyouthatyouwanttoknowwhetherIfavorinyourheart.
7、Losesisbraver,fermentsthemellowestlove.失去更勇敢,酝酿最醇的爱。
8、Iloveyou,nothingelse,istoloveyou.我爱你,没什么别的。
9、我想成为你心中的特别。
10、Burstingoutintotearsbecauseyoucan&ttakeitanymore.
11、Igiveyoumyheart,pleasedon'talsocameback.我把我的心给你了,请你不要再还回来了。
12、Tearsdidnotlietotherecallyoubefore,lovingeyesandtearsjustgoodslowlyforget待泪水未落前,温情的回忆你,泪水模糊双眼,才好慢慢忘记
13、爱你如此,痴你如梦
14、不要放弃任何人,奇迹每天都会发生。
15、HappyHalloween万圣节快乐
16、【NomatterwhattodoGrowgood-lookingwillbemoreconvenient】
17、Faithwillmovemountains.精诚所至,金石为开。
18、久伴是多久葬你身旁够不够
19、无论我们爱的人现在身在何方,希望生活如他所愿。
20、Eventuallyforgottenbythemerciless,losthis。
21、Heexistsnowonlyinmymemory.他如今只活在我的记忆
22、We&veneverforgottenaboutthetruth.Wearejustbecomingskillfulliars.
23、在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。Preciousthingsareveryfewinthisworld.Thatisthereasonthereisjustoneyou.
24、Ididnotknowhowlikesbeingsupposedtolove.我不知道,爱该如何去爱。
25、Ilpassaggio&unattimo,perdere&eterno.:)路过是一瞬,错过是永恒。(个性签名)
26、Thislonelinesshascrushedmyheart:)孤独已麻木了我的心
27、Thesupremehappinessoflifeistheconvictionthatweareloved.生活中最大的幸福是坚信有人爱我们。
28、Pleasedon&tgiveuptryingtodowhatyoureallywanttodo.
29、Oldpeopledreamonemotions.『旧人旧梦旧情绪』
30、solongtimeillforlovethatibecomedoctor.久病成医
31、我喜欢完美收尾,因为它们如此难得。
32、Wealreadywalkedtoofar,downtowehadforgottenwhyembarked。
33、Myworldbecauseofhasyou,butcompletelyfull.我的世界因为有你而满满。
34、[youareasunsunnymyword]
35、Neltrambustodelmondo,iosonosolounospettatore.:)在喧嚣的世界里,我只是一个旁观者。
36、所谓的幸运就是,机会叩响了你的门,你也给它开了门。
37、我容忍了所有最后反倒什么都容不下我。
38、Iwillalwayslove,evenifyouarenot
39、Itisnotdoesnotloseheart,hasrefusedstubbornlytheheart.♪.不是不死心,是死不了心。I'mjustanordinarywomen.ijustaskstabilityformysentiment.♪.我只是个平凡的女人,感情也只贪个安稳Isyouinsufficientlyrigid,Igiveyouinsufficientlyprofoundly.♪.是你不够执着,还是我给你的不够深刻。Theworldlookslikeanoisyfarce,nobodycanchangeanything.♪.世界就像一场乱哄哄的闹剧,没人能够改变些什么。Iinhere,havebeenhavingManManthehappyexpressionandthelittlegrievance.♪.我一直都在这里,带着满满的笑意和一点点委屈。Wastemporaryimpulsionthen,present'saloof.♪.是当时的一时冲动,还是现在的无动于衷。Ithoughtofthatthefloatdoesnotdecide,mysentimentnot.♪.我的想念漂浮不定,我的感情一直不在。Hethatcan&tendurethebad,willnotlivetoseethegood.♪.忍不了痛苦,就见不到幸福。Weusedtoloveeachother,atthethoughtofwhichmyheartbreaks.♪.我们曾相爱,想到就心酸。Youcan'tbewiseandinloveatthesametime.-BobDylan♪.陷入情网的人是无法理智的。Loveisn&tcomplicated,peopleare.♪.爱并不复杂,复杂的是人。Youcan'texpecthimtobeperfect..nobodyis.♪.别期待他是完美的。。没人是完美的。Assoonasyoustopwantingsomething,yougetit.-AndyWarhol♪.当你不再期待什么东西的时候,你却会得到。Areyouherebecauseyouneedsomeoneorbecauseyouneedme?♪.你在这里,是因为你寂寞,还是只是需要我?IfwefellinloveagainIswearI'dloveyouright.♪.如果可以再相爱一次,我发誓一定用合适的方式来爱你。IloveyounotbecauseIneedyou,IneedyoubecauseIloveyou.♪.不是因为需要你所以爱你,是因为爱你所以需要你。Youarenotreallyhappy,yourhappinessisjustyourcamouflage.♪.你不是真正的快乐,你的快乐只是你的保护色。Doesnotbelongtome,Iwillletgo。♪.不属于我的,我会离开。Notpretendtobesilentbuthavenostrengthtocomplain.♪.不是假装沉默,只是无力诉说。behindtheornate.Notthevicissitudesoflife.Butdirty.♪.华丽的背后。不是沧桑。而是肮脏。Ifyouloveme,pleaseyoulovedoesn'tlove,pleaseleave♪.如果你爱我,就请你好好爱,不爱请离开Dear,pleasestaywithmeuntilwegetold♪.亲爱的,请你一直待在我身边直到我们老去Alwayslikethis,remembersaretoofew,forgetstoomany.♪.总是这样,记得的太少,忘记得太多。Ownsubmergenceinnoisyhugecrowd,dayafterday,yearafteryear.♪.把自己淹没在嘈杂的人海中,日复一日,年复一年。Ilearnedtohavethemasksmile,evenifIwereunhappy.♪.我学会了带着面具微笑,即使我并不开心。Soloses,Ihavealsogrownup,Ialsogrewuolonely.♪.如此失落的,我也长大了,如此寂寞地,我也长大了。Sometimes,thesunlightisverywarm,letsmethinkthatthelifeisverylong.♪.有的时候,阳光很温暖,让我觉得一生都很漫长。Thelife,istogetheratthismomentintact.♪.生活在这个时刻里,一起都是完好无缺的。Idon'tknowhowtoloveyou.LookingatyouistheonlywayIknow.♪.不知道,如何爱你,看着你,是我唯一的方式。Theso-called&life&,alldependsonwhoyoumeet.♪.所谓的人生,便是取决于,遇见谁。EverytimeIthinkofyou,Ifindmyselfsmilingwithoutconscious.♪.每一次想到你,我发现自己都不自觉的在微笑。Ihavebelievedthatwhenyouappear,Iknewthatisyou.♪.我一直相信,等到你出现的时候,我就知道是你。Idonottravelaroundtheworld,solongasIfoundyou.May.♪.我不要周游世界,我只要找到你。就可以。Stillwalks,wasonlyandthetimecounter-direction.♪.依然行走,只是与时间反了方向。Theswingdelimits.Delimitstoanentireunknownworld.♪.秋千划过去。划向一整个未知的世界。Thesunlightisverysometimesgood,thesunlightisverysometimesdark,thisislives.♪.有时候阳光很好,有时候阳光很暗,这就是生活。Butlifelikeroad.Mustgooutthelively♪.但人生如路。须在荒凉中走出繁华的风景来。Thesilenceisthegrowthsymbol,butdoesthematuresymbol,howissilence.♪.沉默是成长的标志,而成熟的标志,就是如何去沉默。Fondlyremembersisinthelifethemosthelplessmatter,andisbaseandlow.♪.怀念是生命中最无能为力的事情,并且卑微。HoweverletsthehumanwhoIworry,Ichooseforgot.♪.然而让我牵挂的人,我选择去忘记。Iamblindandtimid.BecauseIlove,isyou.♪.我是盲目与胆怯的。因我爱的,是你。Loveisnotallluckily,allarenottheloveluckily.♪.幸好爱情不是一切,幸好一切都不是爱情。Sometimesthereisnowayoutexcepttosaygoodbye.♪.有时候,除了说再见,无路可走。Loveremainedshort,butthememorylastslong.♪.爱那么短,遗忘那么长。Ifyoudon'ttravelaround,you'dthinkthisistheworld.♪.如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这就是世界。Strengthshows,notonlyintheabilitytopersist,buttheabilitytostartover.♪.坚持需要勇气,重新来过更是如此Idesiretogrowoldwithyouwithoutpayinganyattention.♪.多想一个不小心,就跟你白头到老。Sendsthevioletrecollectiontoreceiveisactuallytheyearsoldsatire.♪.寄走堇色回忆收到的却是岁月苍老的讽刺。Thatsuffocatingambiguous,consultedthalliumtheseyears.♪.那场令人窒息的暧昧,磋铊了那些岁月。Human'sloneliness,isverysometimesdifficulttousethelanguageperformance.♪.人的寂寞,有时候很难用语言表达。Myworldissilentsilent,cannotholdothers.♪.我的世界是寂静无声的,容纳不下别人。Butjoyfulistoopure,thereforeeasystave.♪.但是快乐太单纯,所以容易破碎。Ifhasnotleftdepart,thegrowthalsodoesnothavebelongs.♪.如果没有别离,成长也就无所附丽。Apersonwantstoobtainanything,hemustpayanythingfirst.♪.一个人要得到什么,他就必须先付出什么。Eachpersonhasownfate,allwhatdowithotherpeople.♪.每个人有自己的宿命,一切又与他人何干。Asectionofdefeat'ssentimentmostabstainsfromis,neverforgets.♪.一段失败的感情最忌讳的便是,念念不忘。Couldnotcontrolsuddenly,hasflowedoff,tear.♪.忽然地,就控制不住,流下了,泪来。Loveisonlyaperson'smatter,knowswithoutbeingtold.♪.爱情只是一个人的事情,冷暖自知。Iamnotdonotbelieveyou,IdidnotbelievethatisI.♪.我不是不相信你,我不相信的,是我自己。Recalls,hastheflashistheache,but,despairs.♪.回忆的时候,有一瞬间是疼痛的,无奈的,绝望的。Couldnotpledgethatherfuture,canonlybitbybitbreakoffhershand.♪.承诺不了她的未来,只能把她的手一点一点掰开。Icandoamnotmany,butyouneedtime,Ialways.♪.我能做的不多,但你需要的时候,我总是在的。Anythingcouldnothavepassed,Idonotbelievehappiness,Ibelieveyou.♪.没有什么过不去,我不相信幸福,我相信你。Suchrigidislovingyou,stemsfromlove,isnotwillingly.♪.这么执着的爱着你,是出自爱情,还是不甘心。Inmirror'syousaidthewishtobewarm,realisticpersonactuallyalonelovealienation.♪.镜子里的你说想要温暖,现实的人却独爱疏离感。Irememberpasttimes,becauseIwillnotlookatyouandthefuture.♪.我怀旧,因为我看不到你和未来。Yourhappypasser-byallknows,mydistressedthereisnoplacehides.♪.你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狈无处遁形。
40、Don'ttouchambiguitywhenyouareinlove.
41、【I】Iloveyou.我爱你
42、Don&tletabaddaymakeyoufeellikeyouhaveabadlife
43、I\\\'mfine,thanksfornotasking.我很好,谢谢你的忽略。
44、Remember:Whateverhappens,happensforareason.
45、Everywinnamednevergiveup.每一份胜利都叫不放弃。
46、Inordertobeirreplaceable,onemustalwaysbedifferent.想要无可取代,就必须时刻与众不同
47、Sometimes,it'snotwhatyousaythatmatters,it'swhatyoudon't.有时候,我在乎的不是你所说的,而是那些你没有说的。
48、Lovemustneedourpatience(爱情需要付出耐心)
49、Laughteristheshortestdistancebetweenpeople.笑是人与人之间最短的距离。
50、Assoonaspassedbyisflickers,missesiseternal.路过是一瞬,错过是永恒。
51、爱是关怀而不是宠爱爱是相互交融而不是单相思爱是百味而不全是甜蜜...包容所有的一切,包容那过往的故事,包容那曾经的快乐回忆与忧伤感受。
52、ForIamherewithyou我永伴你身旁
53、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开
54、Painchangespeople.Experiencecreatespeople.
55、我一直以为自己强大到不药
56、Getit,iofortunato.Err,iosonolavita.Diquello.得之,我幸。失之,我命。如此而已。
57、Onehourofright-downloveisworthanageofdullylivingon.与其平淡过一生,不如投入爱一次,哪怕是短暂的一小时
58、Yournameissuchordinarybutitaffectsmymoodallround.
59、Onceall,lostbecameajoke。曾经的一切,失去了就成了一个玩笑
60、Memorieditenermilamano,comefaccioascappare&destinataadessereinutile.:)回忆拉着我的手,我怎么逃都注定是徒劳。
61、IfIcometohateyouthere\'snotasingleoneIlikeinthisworld.
62、Smilelikeyouhaveneverbeenhurt.微笑吧,像从没受过伤一样。
63、那些放肆的猖狂的蔓延在黑夜里。
64、?、习惯了卑微,就再也高贵不起来。
65、记住:任何事情的发生都有因有起。
66、Youdon'tlovemebutyoumustbelieveme你可以不爱我但不能不相信我
67、Thepeoplewiththebiggestheartsalwayssufferthemost.
68、Yourjoke,I'lltakeitseriously.
69、Idon\\\'tremembermelonely,isthereasonIhadus
70、Lifeisshort,sosmilewhileyoustillhaveteeth.
71、Smilecanbegiventoanyone.Butyourheartisforonlyone.
72、Theworldlookslikeanoisyfarce,nobodycanchangeanything.世界就像一场乱哄哄的闹剧,没人能够改变些什么。
上一页: &&&&&下一页:相关内容

我要回帖

更多关于 have i been pwned 的文章

随机推荐