i want some mony gave some body i can kisshoney

--- Excuse me, I want to withdraw some money, but I can’t find an ATM.--- I know nearby. Come on. I’ll show you.A.itB.thatC.someD.one 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
--- Excuse me, I want to withdraw some money, but I can’t find an ATM.--- I know _______ nearby. Come on. I’ll show you.A.itB.thatC.someD.one
D试题分析:考查代词:句意:--对不起,我想取钱,但是我找不到自动取款机,--我知道附近又一个。来,我带你去。可知这里指的是an ATM,泛指可数名词的单数用one,it代指同类同物,that特指可数名词的单数或不可数名词,而且后面有后置定语,some泛指“一些”,选D。考点:考查代词点评:代词首先要弄清它指代的是什么,指代的数量,结合句意和代词本身的用法,再进行辨析。做题时别忘了结合上下文,把指代的词找出来,进行判断。One 指代可数名词单数,表示泛指;其特质形式为the one。It指代上文出现的同一事物;that指代可数名词单数,或者不可数名词,后面必须有定语修饰。起复数形式为those,同样后面也应该有定语修饰。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年天津市高三第三次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
&Even before my father left us, my mother had togo back to work to support our family. Once I came out of the kitchen,complaining, “Mom, I can’t peel potatoes. I have only one hand.”&&& Mom never looked up from sewing.“You get yourself into that kitchen and peel those potatoes,” she told me. “Anddon’t ever use that as an excuse for anything again!”&&& In the second grade, our teacherlined up my class on the playground and had each of us race across the monkeybars, swinging from one high steel rod to the next. When it was my turn, Ishook my head. Some kids behind me laughed, and I went home crying.&&& That night I told Mom about it. Shehugged me, and I saw her “we’ll see about that” look. The next afternoon, shetook me back to school. At the deserted playground, Mom looked carefully at thebars.&&& “Now, pull up with your right arm,”she advised. She stood by as I struggled to lift myself with my right handuntil I could hook the bar with my other elbow. Day after day we practiced, andshe praised me for every, rung I reached. I’ll never forget the next time,crossing the rungs, I looked down at the kids who were standing with theirmouths open.&&& One night, after a dance at my newjunior high, I lay in bed sobbing. I could hear Mom come into my room. “Mom,” Isaid, weeping, “none of the boys would dance with me.”&&& For a long time, I didn’t hearanything. Then she said, “Oh, honey, someday you’ll be beating those boys offwith a bat.” Her voice was faint and cracking. I peeked out from my covers tosee tears running down her cheeks. Then I knew how much she suffered on mybehalf. She had never let me see her tears.1.Which of the following expressions can be used mostsuitably to describe Mom’s attitude when she made the child peel potatoes?A.Cruel.&&&&&&&& B.Serious.&&&&&&&&& C.Strict.&&&&&&&&&&& D.Cold.2.From the passage, we know monkey bars can help a childtrain _________.A. the skill to throw and catch thingsB. the speed of one’s hand movementC. the strength and skill to hang and swayD. the bodily skill to rotate round a bar3.What does the sentence “I saw her ‘we’ll see aboutthat’ look” imply?A. Mom believe every aim could be achieved if youstuck to it.B. The race across monkey bars was not difficultenough for a child to give up.C. Mom was determined to prove she herself was betterthan the teacher.D. What the child had said brought Mom greatattraction and curiosity.4.When the child looked down at the kids, they werestanding with their mouths open because&&&&&&&&&.A. they felt sorry for what they had done beforeB. they were afraid the author might fall off and gethurtC. they wanted to see what the author would do on thebarsD. they were astonished to find the author’s progress5.The most probable conclusion we can draw afterreading the passage is _________.A. the last incident was sad enough to make Mom weepB. the child’s experience reminded Mom of that of herownC. Mom could solve any problem except the one in thelast paragraphD. in fact Mom suffered more in the process of thechild’s growth&
来源:2013年全国普通高等学校招生统一考试英语(浙江卷解析版)
题型:单项填空
-----Excuse me, but could I trouble you for somechange?-----_______.Will pennies do?A.I know&&&&&&&&&&& B.Never mind&&&&&&& C.I am sure&&&&&&&&& D.Let me see&
来源:2013年全国普通高等学校招生统一考试英语(新课标Ⅱ卷解析版)
题型:完型填空
Michael Greenberg is a very popular New Yorker. He isnot famous in sports or the arts, But people in the streets &16&him,especially those who are&&& 17& .For those people, he is &Gloves& Greenberg.How did he get that& 18&?He looks like any otner businessman, wearing a suitand carrying a briefcase (公文箱). But he's &19_. His briefcase always has some gloves。In winter,Mr.Greenberg does not& 20&likeother New Yorkers,who look at the sidewalk and& 21&thestreet.He looks around at &&22&.He stops when he &&23&someonewith no gloves.He gives them a pair and then he &&24&,lookingfor more people with cold &&25&.On winter days,Mr.Greenberg &&26&gloves.Duringthe rest of the year,he &&27&gloves.People who have heardabout him &&28&him gloves,and he has many in hisapartment.Mr. Greenberg&&&&29&&&doing this 21 years ago. Now, many poor New Yorkersknow him and &&&&&30&&&&&hisbehavior. But people who don't know him are sometimes&&&31&&&him. They don't realize that he just wants to make them&&32&&&.It runs in the&& 33&&.Michael'sfather always helped the poor as he believed it made everyone happier. MichaelGreenberg feels the&& 34&&.A pair of gloves may be a&&35&&thing,but it can make a big difference in winter.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.know about&&&& B.learn from&&&&&& C.cheer for D.look after&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.old&&&&&&&&&&& B.busy&&&&&&&&&& C.kind D.poor&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.iob&&&&&&&&&&& B.name&&&&&&&&& C.chance&& D.message&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.calm&&&&&&&&&& B.different&&&&&&& C.crazy D.curious&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.act&&&&&&&&&&& B.sound&&&&&&&&& C.feel& D.dress&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.cross over&&&&& B.drive along&&&&& C.hurry down&&& D.keep off&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.cars&&&&&&&&&& B.people&&&&&&&& C.streetnumbers D.trafficlights&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.helps&&&&&&&&& B.chooses&&&&&&& C.greets && D.sees&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.holds up&&&&&&& B.hangs out&&&&&& C.moves on D.turns around&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.hands&&&&&&&&& B.ears&&&&&&&&&& C.faces D.eyes&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.searches for &&& B.stores up &&&&& C.gives away D.puts on&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.borrows &&&&&& B.sells &&&&&&&&& C.returns&&& D.buys&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.call &&&&&&&&&& B.send &&&&&&&&& C.lend& D.show&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.delayed &&&&&& B.remembered && C.began &&& D.enjoyed&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.understand &&&& B.dislike&&&&&&&&& C.study D.excuse&16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.sorry for&&&&&&& B.satisfiedwith&&& C.proud of&& D.surprised by&17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.smart&&&&&&&&& B.rich&&&&&&&&&& C.special&&& D.happy&18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.city&&&&&&&&&&& B.family&&&&&&&&& C.neighborhood& D.company&19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.honor&&&&&&&&& B.pain&&&&&&&&&& C.same D.cold&20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.small&&&&&&&&& B.useful&&&&&&&&& C.delightful& D.comforting&&
来源:学年江西省、南昌十中高三第四次联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Language has always been —— as the phrase goes —— themirror to society. English is no ______A.explanation&&&&&&& B.excuse&&&&&&&&&&& C.exception&&&&&&&& D.expectation&
来源:学年天津市高三第一次月考英语试题(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Cure for SorrowThere is an old story telling about a womanwhose only son died in an accident. In her &&31 , she went tothe wise man that is always &&32&&for his wisdom inher town and said, “What advice or what &&33 &ways do youhave to bring my son back to life? I will &&34&&youwith all I have if you can.”Instead of sending her away or &&35&with her, he said to her, “Fetch me a mustard(芥末) seed from a home that hasnever &&36 &sorrow. We will use it to drive the sorrowout of your life.” The woman went off at once in &37&&ofthat magical mustard seed.She came first to a splendid apartment, &38&&atthe door, and said in a &39&&voice, “I am looking for ahome that has never known sorrow. Is this such a(n) &&40&&thatI want? It is very important to me.”& 41&, she didn’t get what she wanted, even without a single word of &&42. They told her that she had come to the wrong place. And they began to &&43&all the tragic things that recently had happened to them.The woman said to herself, “Who is betterable to help these poor, &&&44&&people than I,though I also have had misfortune of my own?” She &&45&&tocomfort them till they &&46&. Then she went on searchingfor a home that had never known sorrow. But &&47 &sheturned up, in small cottages or in other places, she found one &48 &afteranother of sadness and misfortune. She became so &49&&inhelping other people out of their sorrow that finally she forgot about herquest for the special mustard seed, in fact, never &&50&&thatit had driven the sorrow out of her life.
B.considered
C.respected
D.treated
A.strange
B.magical
C.valuable
D.important
C.provide
A.quarreling
B.discussing
C.reasoning
D.arguing
A.suffered
C.obtained
D.forgotten
A.knocked
D.pointed
A.excited
B.confident
C.apartment
A.Luckily
B.Immediately
C.Gradually
D.Unfortunately
B.Respect
C.comfort
D.encouragement
A.exchange
B.describe
C.simplify
D.decorate
A.unfortunate
B.unfriendly
C.unimportant
D.unfamiliar
A.planned
B.managed
C.continued
A.settle down
B.break down
C.calm down
D.get down
A.wherever
B.whatever
C.however
D.whenever
A.curious
B.puzzled
C.worried
D.involved
A.recognizing
B.realizing
C.remembering
D.wondering
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Honey-Various Artists, HoneyMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Money Honey - 群星
You know, the landlord rang my front door bell
I let it ring for a long, long spell
I went to the window, I peeped through the blind
And asked him to tell me what's on his mind
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
If you want to get along with me
Well, I screamed and I hollered, I was so hard-pressed
I called the woman that I loved the best
I finally got my baby about half past three
She said I'd like to know what you want with me
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Well, I said tell me baby, what's wrong with you?
From this day on our romance is through
I said, tell me baby, face to face
How could another man take my place?
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Well, I've learned my lesson and now I know
The sun may shine and the winds may blow
The women may come and the women may go
But before I say I love you so
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Well, honey, i give some of money
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏Honey的人们
听Honey的人也听
关注虾米:[Money Honey]_Lady GaGa在线试听,Money Honey无损,Money Honey无损音乐,flac,ape,hifi的无损下载就在酷我音乐
Money Honey
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Lady GaGa歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
当前歌曲为付费歌曲,仅限VIP使用
新用户赠送VIP特权

我要回帖

更多关于 mony 的文章

随机推荐