she always thinks of _more than thather

& “阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。Andy was born in China 17 years ago. In 2007, she went to the USA with her family. As a high school student, she has found many differences between Chinese and Americans:About money
Americans like to spend more than they have, so many of them are always in debt(欠债). But Chinese usually spend less than they have, so many of them always have money left in the bank.
The American kids themselves make their own money. Most Chinese kids always ask their parents for money.About education
Many American students have less homework to do while many Chinese students have much.Many American girls take part in sports, dancing and singing groups while many Chinese girls take part in study groups.
Many American parents think there is no need to send their children to an expensive school. It’s different in China. Many Chinese parents would do anything to send their children to expensive schools though their family isn’t rich enough.About friends
Most American parents let their sons or daughters make friends by themselves. They never ask them about their friends while Chinese parents usually enjoy knowing more about their children’s friends in many different ways, and usually stop them from staying out too late with friends.1.between Chinese and AmericansChineseAmericansMoneyChinese usually have some money in the bank 2.
they spend less money than they have.Many Americans usually 3.
money from the banks because they spend more than they have.Chinese children get money from their 4.Children usually make money by 5.EducationParents usually do their 6.
to send their children to study in expensive schools.Many parents think it isn’t 7.
to send their children to an expensive schools.Chinese girls join in 8.groups.Many girls exercise, dance and sing together.FriendsParents are usually 9. in knowing more about their children’s friends.Most American parents pay 10.
attention to their children’s friends.
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-江苏盐城东台许河镇中学九年级下学期第一次调研测试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。Andy was born in China 17 years ago. In 2007, she went to the USA with her fa...”的分析与解答如下所示:
2007年,Andy随家人来到美国。在这里他发现了中国和美国之间存在着很大的差别。在金钱方面,美国人是多花少存自己挣,而中国人是少花多存啃父母;在教育方面,美国人作业少孩子多参加文艺小组,不上贵族学校,而中国人是作业成山,偏爱贵族学校;在交友方面,美国人让孩子自由结交,不探秘孩子的交友隐私,而中国父母乐此不疲了解孩子的朋友。这就是文化的差异。1.2.ny of them always have money left in the bank.但是中国人支出的钱比拥有的钱少,因此很多中国人有钱存在银行里。这里的so强调结果与题目中的because强调原因是相关联的。所以要填because。3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。Andy was born in China 17 years ago. In 2007, she went to the USA with h...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。Andy was born in China 17 years ago. In 2007, she went to the USA with her family. As a high school student, she has found many differences between Chinese and Americans:About money
Americans like to spend more than they have, so many of them are always in debt(欠债). But Chinese usually spend less than they have, so many of them always have money left in the bank.
The American kids themselves make their own money. Most Chinese kids always ask their parents for money.About education
Many American students have less homework to do while many Chinese students have much.Many American girls take part in sports, dancing and singing groups while many Chinese girls take part in study groups.
Many American parents think there is no need to send their children to an expensive school. It’s different in China. Many Chinese parents would do anything to send their children to expensive schools though their family isn’t rich enough.About friends
Most American parents let their sons or daughters make friends by themselves. They never ask them about their friends while Chinese parents usually enjoy knowing more about their children’s friends in many different ways, and usually stop them from staying out too late with friends.1.between Chinese and AmericansChineseAmericansMoneyChinese usually have some money in the bank 2.
money from the banks because they spend more than they have.Chinese children get money from their 4.Children usually make money by 5.EducationParents usually do their 6.
to send their children to study in expensive schools.Many parents think it isn’t 7.
to send their children to an expensive schools.Chinese girls join in 8.groups.Many girls exercise, dance and sing together.FriendsParents are usually 9. in knowing more about their children’s friends.Most American parents pay 10.
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,每空一词。Andy was born in China 17 years ago. In 2007, she went to the USA with her family. As a high school student, she has found many differences between Chinese and Americans:About money
”相似的习题。家教沈老师的文章专栏
初中英语知识点归纳
发表于:阅读:612次
  初中的英语虽然不难,但相对来说知识点也是很驳杂的,下面网给大家总结归纳一下初中英语知识点。
&&& 一、冠词
  冠词用在名词的前面,有定冠词the与不定冠词a和an之分。定冠词表示“确指”,译作“这(那)个”;
  不定冠词表示“泛指”,译作“一个”。
  例题解析:
  1. _____ lady over there is _____ university teacher.
  A) A, theB) The, an
  C) The, aD) The, the
  over there意为“那边的”,是后置定语,它表示前面名词lady(女士)是“确指”的说法,因此要加上定冠词the。后半句意为“一位大学教师”,是泛指的说法,因此要加上不定冠词a或an。由于university的读音起始于辅音/j/,因此要加冠词a。所以本题答案应该选C。
  2. He prefers playing _____ piano to playing _____ hockey.
  A) the, the B) the, / C) / , / D) / , the
  piano意为“钢琴”,属于乐器,要求前面加定冠词the。后半句中hockey意为“曲棍球”,属于球类活动,要求不加任何冠词。所以本题答案应该选B。
  3. Mr. Black was made _____ manager of our company.
  A) /B) a C) an D) the
  manager表示“被选的职位”,前面不应加任何冠词。所以本题答案应该选A。
  此外,冠词还有许多特殊的用法:
  1.由普通名词组成的专有名词前,要加定冠词,如:the Great Wall(长城)
  2. 在拼音名词前,一般不加任何冠词,如:Thomas Green;Changfeng Park
  3. 在江、河、湖、海前,即使是拼音名词,也要加定冠词,如:the Dongting Lake
  4. 一般用“单数名词加a;复数名词不加the”来表示“泛指”的意思。
  二、名词
  名词表示人或物体的名称,有普通名词(park)、专有名词(Peter;Party)、集合名词(family, class, police)、缩写名词(SARS, CEO, WTO)等。总体上说,它们可以分成两大类,即可数名词和不可数名词。要注意它们在句中的不同要求和变化。
  例题解析:
  1. His grandfather is _____.
  A) Robert BobB) Tom Black
  C) Kate WhiteD) Black Green
  英语中,人的姓名排列是倒过来的。先是名,即first name,后为姓,即family name或surname。做这类题目,必须先搞清楚哪个单词是表示名字,哪个单词是表示姓氏,名字还要分清男女性别。这道题中说的是爷爷,是男名,所以本题答案应该选B。
  2._____ are playing tennis on the playground.
  A) The Browns B) The Brown’s
  C) BrownsD) Brown’s
  英语中,姓氏前加定冠词the,后面加s,有“一家人”之意。所以本题答案应该选A。
  3.Be careful. There is a _____ hole in the ground.
  A) two-foot-deep B) two-feet-deep
  C) two-foot deepD) two-feet deep
  这道题目考的是复合形容词。在复合形容词中的名词应该用单数形式,在整个复合形容词中的各个单词都要用短横“-”来连接。由于它被看做为一个普通的形容词,因此,在可数名词前还要再加上冠词。此句中,“一个两英尺深的洞”应译为a two-foot-deep hole,所以本题答案应该选A。
  4. He’s got bad toothache. He’d better go to _____.
  A) dentist B) the dentist
  C) the dentist’s D) see the dentists
  “去看牙科医生”可译为go to see the dentist或go to the dentist’s。后一个词语中的the dentist’s表示the dentist’s clinic。所以本题答案应该选C。
  5.The _____ teachers wondered if the _____ students were in trouble.
  A) woman, boy B) woman, boys
  C) women, boy D) women, boys
  英语中,“女教师们”应该译为women teachers,而“男学生们” 应该译为boy students。 所以本题答案应该选C。
  6._____ came that Houston Rocket won again and Yao Ming got the most scores.
  A) A news B) Message C) Word D) Words
  “据说”在英语中有多种说法:It was said that,Word came that,News came that,A message came that等。所以本题答案应该选C。
  7.All of a sudden, something on the ground caught _____.
  A) his eyeB) his eyes
  C) his own eyes D) eyes of his own
  catch one’s eye是固定词组,意为“引起某人注意”;即be noticed by sb.。此句中,eye是“视线”之意,由eyesight演变而来。随着语言的发展,一些词语会产生演变,大致上都是朝简单化方向发展,如:countryside→country,mankind→man,campsite→camp,in the daytime→in the day等。所以本题答案应该选A。
  8.The lady with long _____ found her husband had already got three gray _____.
  A) hair, hairB) hair, hairs
  C) hairs, hair D) hairs, hair
  要掌握英语中哪些是可数名词,哪些是不可数名词。但是有些名词具有可数和不可数两种性质,要靠具体说法来判别。如这道题中的“hair”(头发)就是这类词。前半句说的是“一头长发”,是不可数名词;后半句说的是“3根白发”,是可数名词。所以本题答案应该选B。
  三、代词
  代词是名词的代用词,有指示代词(this, those)、人称代词主宾格(I, me)、形容词性物主代词(my)、名词性物主代词(mine)、反身代词(myself)、不定代词(either, others, anything, nobody)。其中,不定代词的变化最复杂。在不同的句子中,它们的变化和要求都不一样,这一点我们一定要有充分的认识,不能掉以轻心。
  例题解析:
  1.Would you please give _____?
  A) him it B) it him C) to him it D) it to him
  英语中,当直接宾语(人)与间接宾语(物)都用人称代词时,一定要先讲间接宾语(物)后讲直接宾语(人),而且要在直接宾语(人)前加上介词to。 所以本题答案应该选D。
  2. She always thinks of _____ more than _____.
  A) others, her B) the others, she
  C) others, herselfD) the others, herself
  在英语中,“别人”属于“泛指”,应译为others。后半句是介词of的宾语。由于这里的“她”与主语的“她”是属于同一个人,因此不能用人称代词宾格做宾语,要用反身代词做宾语才对。所以本题答案应该选C。
  3.Some people like watching the sports news, _____ prefer TV series.
  A) the others B) the other C) others D) another
  在英语中,“一些……,另一些……”有两种译法Some..., the others...是属于“非此即彼”的两部分情况,而Some..., others...是指有第三部分的情况存在。本题意为“一部分人喜欢看体育消息,而另一部分人比较欣赏电视剧”,显然还有其他人喜欢其他的内容,所以本题答案应该选C。
  4.The light in the room was too poor for _____ to see it clearly.
  A) everyone B) someone C) anyone D) none
  英语中,too...to意为“太……而不能”,具有否定的含义。因此,for sb.中应该选运用在否定句中的anyone才对。所以本题答案应该选C。
  5. _____ the fuel here is from foreign countries, so we must make full use of it.
  A) Some B) Much C) The most of D) Most of
  带有定冠词the的名词前,应该用代词词组some of意为“其中一些”,much of意为“其中许多”,most of意为“其中大多数”……等。the most of意为“其中最多的”在本句中的译法欠妥,所以本题答案应该选D。
  6.Can you call on my mother on Saturday or Sunday? I’m afraid _____ day is possible
  A) either B) each C) both D) neither
  在英语中,有“两者”和“3者以上”的不同词语说法。both意为“两者都”,all意为“3者以上都”,neither意为“两者都不”,none或no one意为“3者以上都不”,either意为“两者之一”,one意为“3者以上之一”,between意为“两者之间”,among意为“3者以上之间”。根据本题句意,答句应该是说“我恐怕没有一天能行”, 所以本题答案应该选D。
  7.There are three bathrooms in the house. One is upstairs, _____ two are downstairs.
  A) other B) the other C) others D) the others
  在英语中,“另两个”的译法有多种the other two, the others, the rest。由于本句中讲到3间浴室,“另两间”的说法应该是确指的,因此,必须有定冠词the。又由于后句已经写了two,因此这里要选做形容词用的other。 所以本题答案应该选B。
  8.The dishes on Table One are much fewer than _____ on Table Two.
  A) that B) those C) dishes D) /
  要注意所比较的两个对象具有对称性:这句是the dishes on Table One(一桌上的菜)和the dishes on Table Two(二桌上的菜)做比较,因此后半句中的“菜”字不能省略。that与those是比较级句中的专用代词。由于该句中所比较的对象是复数,因此,要用those来代替前面的名词。所以本题答案应该选B。
  9.There are more people in this room than _____ in that one.
  A) that B) those C) people D) /
  要注意在There is...或There are...的比较级句型中,习惯上不用上题所讲到的专用代词。所以本题答案应该选D。
&&& 分清词性,对学习英语来说很重要,这是句子的基本构成成分。基础的知识一点要扎实。学习英语才能事半功倍!在这里预祝各位考生2013能取得好的成绩!
文章来源于
本人有多年的语文教学经验,阅读丰富,只教授语文课程.能更好的辅导孩子对于国语的理解。...
家教文章列表
[教学文章]
[教学文章]
[教学文章]
[教学文章]
[教学文章]
其他家教文章列表
[小班信息]
[小班信息]
[学术论文]
家教案例列表当前位置:
>>>She always thinks of _____ more than herself. [ ]A. otherB..
She always thinks of _____ more than herself.
A. otherB. othersC. the otherD. the others
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“She always thinks of _____ more than herself. [ ]A. otherB..”主要考查你对&&不定代词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
不定代词:即不指明代替任何特定名词或形容词的代词。初中常用不定代词有:some(something,somebody,someone),any(anything,anybody,anyone), no(nothing,nobody,no one), every(everything,everybody,everyone,),all,each,both,much,many,(a)little,(a)few,other(s),another,none,one,either, neither等。一般来讲,修饰不定代词的词要置于其后。不定代词用法例举:①一般用于肯定句中的不定代词:some, someone, somebody, something 例如:They can speak some Japanese. ②一般用于否定句、疑问句和条件句中的不定代词:any, anyone, anybody, anything 例如:Is there anyone at home? ③一般用于句中表示否定意义的不定代词:no, no one, nobody, nothing 例如:I have no watch. There is nothing wrong with the machine. ④不定代词one指代可数名词,既可指人,亦可指物,它可以代替上文中出现的单数可数 名词,指代复数名词时可以用ones。 例如:I do not have a pen, can you lend me one? I like small cars better than large ones. ⑤none通常只用作名词,在句中作主语、宾语等。意为“没有任何(人或物)”,既可指人,亦可指物。none后常跟of短语,其后用复数可数名词或不可数名词。 例如:None of them knows the answer to the question. ⑥both, all both指两个人、物或群体;all指三个以上的人、物或群体或泛指一切事物。 例如:My parents are both teachers. &&&&&&&&& &All of my friends are football fans. ⑦every, each each一般用于指两个或两个以上的人或物,侧重个别;every用于指三个或三个以上的人或物,侧重全体。而且each所指对象在上下文中已十分明确。 例如:Each student went to see that films. (学生至少二人) &&&&&&&&&&& Every student went to the park.(学生至少三人)&&&&&&&& ⑧other, the other, others, the others, another other具有名词和形容词性质,既可指人,亦可指物。other常与定冠词the连用。不定冠词an与other连用则组成another。other只作形容词或代词,表示“其他的,别的”,不可单独使用。 例如:Do you have any other questions? the other作形容词或代词,特指两者中或两部分的另一个或另一部分。 例如:The bookshop is on the other side of the street. &others相当于“other+名词”,泛指“别的人或物”,只有名词性用法。 例如:Some are planting trees, others are watering them. the others相当于“the other+名词”,表示“剩下的,其余的”,特指除此之外的全部 人或物。 例如:There are forty-six students in our class. Two of them are foreign, the others are all Chinese. another作形容词或代词,泛指三个或三个以上不定数目中的“另一个”。 例如:This pen is too expensive, please show me another. ⑨either, neither either指“两者中的任何一个”;neither指“两者中无一”,具有否定意义。 例如:You can take either half. Neither of the books is good. ⑩many, much, most many和much具有名词和形容词的性质,都表示“许多、大量”。Much一般只能指代或修饰不可数名词,many只能指代或修饰复数可数名词。Most指“大部分、大多数”。 例如:Many boys like playing soccer. We have much homework to do every day. Most students think so. (11)few, a few, little, a little a few 和a little 意为“少数、少量”,其意义是肯定的。A few指代或修饰复数形式的可数名词,a little指代或修饰不可数名词。Few 和little意为“几乎一点没有”,具有否定意义。 例如:He has a few friends here. Hurry up! There is little time left. 不定代词的用法:不定代词大都可以代替名词和形容词,在句中作主语、宾语、表语、定语和状语。位置不定代词+形容词不定代词+to do作主语Both of them are teachers.他们两人都是教师。作宾语I know nothing about this person.我对这个人一无所知。作表语This book is too much for a child.这本书对一个小孩来说太难了。作定语There is a little water in the glass.玻璃杯里有一些水。作状语I can't find my book anywhere.我在任何地方都不能找到我的书。修饰不定代词的词,一般情况下要后置。
发现相似题
与“She always thinks of _____ more than herself. [ ]A. otherB..”考查相似的试题有:
12076279370120163288233106674130821新目标八年级下册英语期末复习选择题-共享资料网
新目标八年级下册英语期末复习选择题
新目标八年级英语下册期末复习【选择题(一) 】 1.CWould you give me to eat? CAll right. A. something different B. different something C. anything different D. different anything 2.CThere is little milk in the glass,____? CYes. Shall I go and buy some? A. does there B. isn't it C. is there D. isn't there 3.Shall I get ___apple? ―Yes, please. A. Other B. another C. others D. an other 4.CLet's go to the theatre this afternoon? ―All right __ shall we start? A. What time B. How C. Why D. What 5.CWho sings the best in your class? CHan Mei ___. A. is B. was C. does D. will be 6.CWould you like some more juice? C____.I like the juice very much. A. No, thanks B. Just a little, please C. Sorry, I don't know D.I don't want any 7.CEnglish people eat a lot of beef. C_____. A. So we do B. So we are C. So do we D. So can we 8.Even in some big cities in China, you can find people _____ hamburgers. A. ate B. eats C. Eating D. to eat 9.The light in her room is on. She __ be in. A. can B. may C. must D. mustn't 10.I think it's __ nicer than that one. A. very B. much C. more D. most 11.It's going to rain. Don't stay__. A. in the air B. by air C. on the air D .in the open air 12.In China, people eat___. A. a lot of porks B. many pork C. much pork D. some porks 13.CI don't like chicken __fish. CI don't like chicken, either.___ I like fish very much. A. and, And B. and, But C. or, And D. or, But 14.CDo you think chocolate is good for your health? C____. A. Oh, we don't B. Yes, I don't agree C. Yes, please do D. No, I don't think so. 15.CHelp yourself to some soup. C____. A. OK. Here you are B. I'd love to C. Yes, just a little D. Thank you 16.Hot dog is a kind of ___. A. dog B. drink C. food D. fruit 17.CThis is home ___.Do you like it?CYes,I like it very much. A. eating B. drinking C. having D. cooking 18.CCould you ___,please? A. pass the cup of tea me B. pass me to a cup of tea C. give me a cup of tea D. give a cup tea to me 19.CWhich would you like, Chinese tea or English tea? CI'd like Chinese tea __ anything in it. A. from B. with C. without D. for 20..C___. CWhy don't you stay for dinner? It's no trouble. A. What shall we cook? B. We eat a lot of pork. C. You look tired, I must leave now. D. I'm afraid I'd better be going now. 21.Where's the ______,please? A. fishes and chips shop B. fish and chips shop C. fish and chip shop D. fishes and chip shop 22. It ___ that American fast food is the most popular in the world.1 A. looks B. feels C. seems D. thinks 23.He enjoys __ TV after supper. A. watch B. watching C. to watch D. watches. 24.Will you please take the food ___? A. at home B. to home C. for home D. home 25.CDo you like Chinese food or English food? C____ will do. But I like French food. A. Either B. Both C. All D. Neither 26.CHow are your parents? CThey are __ fine. Thank you. A. also B. sure C. both D. all 27.Neither she nor I ___ going to travel by air. We think traveling by train is safer. A. it B. am C. are D. were 28.CCould you ___ the baby laugh? CCertainly.It's easy. A. ask B. keep C. teach D. make 29.I like the tea__ sugar and milk___ it. A. with, on B. with, in C. have, on D. has, in 30.I think home cooking is much ___ than take-away food. A. delicious B. more delicious C. the most delicious D. better delicious 31.Turn right at ___ traffic lights, you'll see ___ bookshop in ___ front of you. A. the, the, the B. a, a, / C. the, the, / D. the, a, the 32. Walk along this street___ and you'll find the hospital. A. in the end B. to the end C. by the end D. at the end 33. He got up late and ___ the early train. A. catch B. caught C. miss D. missed 34.CDo you know the sign:”______”? CYes, it means “the room for ladies.” A. Lady's Room B. Ladys' Room C. Ladie's Room D. Ladyies' Room 35.CEnglish is quite useful.--_____. A. It is so B. So is it C. So it is D. Is it so 36. May I keep this book a little longer?____.. A. No, you can't of course B. No, you may C. Sorry, you can't D. Yes, certainly not 37. It___ Tom's ball.___ your ball is in your room. A. may be, May be B. may be, Maybe C. maybe, May be D. maybe, Maybe 38.CWhere are you going?―I'm going to the library __ Some books. A. borrow B. borrowing C. To borrow D. borrows 39. Can you help me find the key__ the door? A. of B. to C. with D. on 40.CYou'll miss the train__ you don't hurry. --I'll go at once. A. when B. before C. if D. why 41.Miss Gao told the children to walk one after another. She didn't want them to ___. A. get wrong B. get away C. get ready. D. get lost. 42.There is a cafe on __ side of the street and a bank on __ . A. one, the other B a, the other C. an, another D. a, another. 43.He ___ wait until the rain___. A. won't, will stop B. won't, stops C. will, stop D. will, stops. 44. __ is easy to get lost in a big city like Tokyo.2 A. This B. That C. It D. He 45. The video shop__ at eight in the evening. A. close B. closes C. Is closed D. closed 46.I__ my raincoat in Lucy's room yesterday. A. leave B. forget C. left D. forgot 47.CExcuse me, How can I get to the hospital, please? --You'd better__ that policeman. He may___. A. ask, know B. asking, knowing C.to ask, know D.To ask, knows 48.It's very kind__ me with my physics. A. for you to help B. for you helping C. of you to help D. Of you helping 49.National Day is coming. We'll have seven___ holiday., A. day B. days C. day's D. days' 50.The old man was very happy__ the news. A. hear B. to listen C. to hear D. to listen to 51.CWhere's Mary? CShe is ill__. A. in hospital B. in the hospital C. at the hospital D. to the hospital 52.CHow did you get here? CThis little girl __ me here. A. went B. brought C. carry D. took 53.A hundred miles? That is__. A. a quite long way B. very long way C. quite a long way D. very a long way 54.Lucy became a teacher ___ three years. A. in B. later C. ago D. after. 55.Just then, a policeman came up and asked __ he could help. A. when B. if C. how D. where 56.She started to __ her way back to the restaurant. A. on B. made C. make D. in 57.CLook, Mum,___ are clean at the moment. CI'm glad to see that. A. both my hands B. my both hand C. my hands both D. both of hands 58. How long can I ___ this picture book? A. keep B. borrow C. lend D. buy 59.CWhat's __ with your brother? CHe is __ in hospital. A. matter, sick B. wrong, bad C. the matter, sick D. the wrong, weak 60.CThank you for the delicious dinner. C___. A. Don't say that B. It' nothing C.I don't think it's good. D. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 61.CWhat's wrong with you? C____. A. My bike doesn't work B. My head hurts C.I am wrong D. My watch is broken 62. How dangerous! The bike nearly ___ you. A. hits B. hitted C. hit D. hitting 63. The classroom is very dirty, because they always ___ something. A. throw about B. talk about C. throw with D. talk with 64. When a man jumps a queue, he's a ___. A. doctor B. good man C. bad man D. queue jumper 65. The people are waiting___ a bus stop. They are standing ___ line. A. for, in B. at, on C. for, behind D. at, in3 66. You___ play football in the street because there's ___ traffic. A. can't, much too B. mustn't, too much C. may not, too many D. needn't, many too. 67.When you are at a bus stop, you ,must wait for your___. A. name B. number C. ticket D. turn 68.I'll tell my mother about that when she ___. A. come B. comes C. will come D. coming 69.C___ I take the message for him? CNo, you don't have to. A. Must B. Does C. Shall D. Will 70.CWhen can we __ the road? C When the lights are green for us. A. across B. crossing C. cross D. to cross 71.CWhat a stupid mistake! CIt is not polite to laugh___ your friends when they make mistakes. A. on B. of C. in D. at 72.It takes___ to go to Japan by air than by ship. A. little time B. less time C. more time D. much time 73.CAre you going to buy a color skirt tomorrow? ―Yes, if it___ rain tomorrow. A. won't B. no C. isn't D. doesn't 74.CWhy does he look___? CHe doesn't feel ___ today. A. sad, good B. sadly, well C. sad, well D. sadly, good 75.He didn't go back home___ 6:00pm A. until B. if C. after D. when 76.CLook! The bus is coming. CBut it's full of people. We can't ___ it. A. get off B. get down C. get on with D. get on 77. At the bus stop, they stood ___ and waited__ their turn. A. in a line, of B. on a queue, of C. in line, for D. on a queue, for 78. ___ you don't look first, a car may ___ you. A. before, hit B. If, hit C. Because, hurt D. After, hurt 79.She always thinks of__ more than herself. A. other B. the other C. others D. the others 80.The question is too difficult for me __. A. answer B. to answer C. answering D. to answer it 81.If Mary___ next time, I'll give the book to her. A. come B. coming C. comes D. will come 82.CSusan and Betty, where are you going? ―We're going to a party___ Lily's home. Will you___ us? A. in, come B. at, join C. to, follow D. at, take 83.CIs your brother in Shanghai now? CYes, he will be back in __ two days. A. another B. other C. others D. the other 84.The Browns __ a visit to China. A. be B. is on C. are on D. be on 85.When the teacher came in, all the students stopped__. A . talking B. to talk C. talk D. talks 86.What are you going to be when you ___? A. will grow B. will grow up C. grow up D. grows up 87.You must get up early and get__ school.4 A. up for B. up of C. ready for D. ready of 88.Oh dear! I don't feel___. A. good B. well C. ill D. sick 89.They are busy ___ ready for the exams. A. get B. got C. to get D. getting 90.I don't know how to ___ this in English. A. say B. tell C. talk D. speak 91.Mr King be in his office. He didn't come to school today. A. may B. can C. may not D. can't 92.It's going to rain. I go home right now. A. have to B. must C. may D. can 93.There are lots of shops on of the street. A. either side B. both side C. either sides D. all sides 94. Don't make so much . You father is sleeping. A. noise B. sound C. voice D. things 95.I'll give you a call a few days. A. after B. before C. in D. on 96.I stopped to but I nothing. A. listened B. heard C. heard D. listened 97.What did you dream last night? A. at B. in C. on D. about 98.He has few friends here, he? A. doesn't B. hasn't C. does D. is 99.Don't quarrel that woman. She isn't polite. A. with B. about C. at D. to 100.I'm sorry to keep you so long. A. wait B. waiting C. to wait D. waited 101.I am very hungry. Please give me________ A. some breads B. a piece bread C. two pieces of bread D. some piece of bread 102.I couldn't sleep well yesterday. I'm feeling_____ A. even worse B. even more worse C. more worse D. worser 103.This morning I had a pain _______ my head. A. on B. in C. of D. about 104.Mary was born _____ Paris _____ a winter morning. A. in, in B. in C. in, on D. on, in 105.The bell is ringing. Mother stops _____ the door. A. to open B. open C. opening D. opens 106.Can you tell me where you _______born? A. are B. were C. will D. will be 107.If he ______ busty tomorrow, he will come. A.won't B. isn't C. doesn't D. don't 108. Reading _____ the sun is bad ______ your eyes. A.under, for B. in, for C. in, to D. under, to 109. You had a good time, ____ you?5 A.don't B. hadn't C. didn't D. aren't 110.They take a rest _____ half an hour. A. in B. with C. every D after 111.Would you like ______ out for a walk? A. go B. to go C. went Dto went 112.CWhat're you doing? C I'm _______ a piece of music. A. listening B. hearing C. liking D. enjoying 113. CI can't find my pen. CIt ____ in your inside pocket. A. may B. be C. maybe D. may be 114. -Nick knowes hoe to care for others.- He isn't a child ___. A. any longer B. some more C. no longer D. no more 115. CIs it cold in your home town? CYes. People there wear warm clothes to ____ more A. need B. make C. keep D. let 116. --- What _____ do we need for a picnic?-- A knife, perhaps. A. other B. else C. also D. too 117.CIsn't that a new basket? C ____.It's an old basket. A. Yes, it is. B. Yes, it was C. No, it isn't D. No, it wasn't 118.CDo you have any brothers or sisters? CYes. I have a ____ brother who is years younger than me and an _____sister who is years older than me A.older,younger B.smaller,older C younger,elder D.younger, bigger 119. CThere ____ someone in the room. CWhy do you think so. C You see the light is on. C Oh, yes. A. can be B. maybe C. may be D. must be 120.CMy grandpa __me a story every night before I go to bed. C Super! What a good grandpa! A. tells B. says C. talks D. speaks 121.CYou can't put your bike here. CSorry! But I don't know___ to put ___. CThere! CThanks. A. it B. it C. it D.it 122.CLook at the baby. How lovely it is! COh, it is only an ____. A. 0 months old B. 0-month-old C. 8-month-old D.8 months old 123. --- where's my handbag? I can't find it. --- You must have ______ it at home. A.leave B. forget C. left D. forgotten 124.--- China is getting _________. --- Yes. You are right. A.beautifuler and beautifuler B.nicer and nicer C.more beautiful and beautiful D.more and more beautiful 125. ---Am I late? --No, the meeting will start _____ A.in a while B.after while C.a while later D.a while after 126. She asked us ______ her with her English. A. help B. helping C. to help D. helped 127. His brother ___ begin to learn English ____ last year. A. until B. didn't; until C. wasn't until 128. Would you ______ take away my pen. A. not please B. not please to C. please not to D. please not 129. There is _____ but some books in my desk. A.something B. anything C. nothing D. everything 130. The children sat ______ of the car. A.in front B. in the front C. on the front D. on front6 131. The ____ you go, the ____ you can see. A. many B. far much C. more D. more 132. She _____ go to bed until she ______ her homework. A. won't; will finish B. doesn't will finish C. won't; finishes 133. They are never late for school, ______ ? A.are they B. aren't they C. do they D. don't they 134.__ kind the farmers are! They are ___than you I think. A. H more friendly B. more friend C. W more friendly 135.Everyone __ Shanghai is one of the most beautiful_ in China. A. knows citys B. city C. cities D. cities 136. It's time ___ us _____ have lunch now. A. to B. in C. to D. in 137. It _____ Miss Li very sad when she ____ the note. A. see B. see C. see D. saw 138. Li Lei found it difficult ______ out the problem. A.to work B. worked C. working D. wored 139. The teacher is coming. Let's stop ________. A.to talk B. to have a talk C. talking D. and talk 140. Here's a page ____ Ling Feng's diary. A. to B. from C. at D. in 141. There were ______ yesterday afternoon. A.not class B. not classes C. no class D. no classes 142. ____ came to see you this morning. A. nobody B. Anywhere C. Somebody D. Nobody 143. Mr Hu kept me ______ in the classroom after school. A.to wait B. wait C. waited D. Waiting 144. The problem is too difficult ________. A. to solve it B. not to solve C. not to solve it D. to solve 145. There ______ a picnic next Sunday. A.will have B. is going to have C. will be D. hasD. doesn't; finishesD. W more friend7

我要回帖

更多关于 better than her 的文章

随机推荐