国际足联联合会杯FIFA具体是什么英文单词的简称百度

国际足球联合会
...评为20世纪 简称为皇马)是一家位于西班牙首都马德里的足球 西甲豪门皇马俱乐部过圣诞提前给球员们发好礼 被国际足球联合会(fifa)评为20世纪 头号猎物遭皇马2200万哄抢 星c罗经典语录大全 被国际足球联合会(fifa)评为20世纪 fifa)评为20世纪最 简称为皇马)是一...
基于2254个网页-
International Football Federation
...合会(自由工联) International confederation of Free Trade Union (ICFTU)
国际足球联合会 International Football Federation (FIFA ..
基于159个网页-
Federation Internationale de Football Association
组织简称2 ... Tennis Masters Cup 大师杯总决赛 Federation Internationale de Football Association 国际足球联合会 UEFA 欧洲足球协会联盟 ...
基于67个网页-
International Federation of Association Football
声明说,经国际足球联合会(international federation of association football,以下简称“国际足联”)授权,中央电视台独家享有2014年巴西世界杯决赛阶段比赛中国大陆地区电视、广播、新媒体(含互联网、手机及其...
基于52个网页-
FIFA Anthem
History of FIFA
List of Presidents of FIFA
President of FIFA
FIFA/Presidents
FIFA President
N.F.-Board
New Federation Board
Nouvelle Federation Board
International Table Soccer Federation
federation internationale de football association
更多收起网络短语
国际足球联合会的执行委员会在听取了2018年世界杯申办国的最后陈述之后进行了表决。
FIFA's executive board voted after hearing final presentations from the bidders of the 2018 Cup.
国际足联,国际足球联合会说,美国有2400.0万足球运动员,在世界第二位。
FIFA, the international football federation, says the United States has twenty-four million soccer players—second in the world.
南非等待体育场入口处附近的几个小时之前,国际足联联合会杯足球赛西班牙与南非2009年6月20号在南非布隆方丹。
South Africans wait near the stadium entrance a few hours before the Fifa Confederations Cup football match Spain vs South Africa on June 20, 2009 in Bloemfontein, South Africa.
国际足球联合会(Federation International of Football Association,简称FIFA),简称国际足联,由比利时、法国、丹麦、西班牙、瑞典、荷兰和瑞士倡议,并于日在法国巴黎成立。协会现有会员209个,是国际单项体育联合会总会成员。工作用语为英、法、西班牙和德语,如有语言冲突时,以英语为准。 国际足联下设欧洲、亚洲、非洲、中北美和加勒比地区、南美洲、大洋洲六个地区性组织,其总部于1932年由法国巴黎移至瑞士苏黎世。 日,国际足联公布了最新的世界排名,中国队凭借在亚洲杯上的表现,排名飙升14位,上升到第82位。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!国际足联 的翻译是:FIFA 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
International Soccer Association
International Soccer Association
相关内容&a.青春和祖国一起闪光,光荣与梦想共同创造。祝祖国生日快乐 . The youth and the motherland flash, honorably together creates together with the dream.Wishes the motherland birthday joyfully & a其实儿子错了 Actually the son was wrong & a我们最喜欢的运动是足球。 We most like the movement is a soccer. & a我们还是做朋友吧,这样会更开心,没有那么多负担,我现在不想谈恋爱 We are the friend, like this can be happier, does not have that many burden, I do not want to be in love now & aThey are twins.Their hair is red and curly 他们是孪生。他们的头发是红色和卷曲的 & a实验台 Laboratory bench & aWill yor glue bond to both metal and fabric? yor胶浆是否与金属和织品将结合? & a不过他们都不会英语 But they all cannot English & afirsr care serum firsr关心清液 & atonight bigbang 今晚bigbang & a探求发展途径 Search development approach & aMr Wang is an English teacher and his wife is a Chineseteacher. Wang先生是一名英语老师,并且他的妻子是Chineseteacher。 & a他否定物质,否定视觉性,他真正的理想是他想把自己融入无限中去,他希望自己可以飞起来。 He denies the material, negative visual, his true ideal is he wants to integrate infinite oneself, he hoped oneself may fly. & aHere is the main window: 这主窗口: & a我们需要推迟交期。 We need to postpone the delivery date. & a我永远都不会再放开你的手了,我真的很爱你。给我个机会好吗? I forever all could not again let loose your hand, I really very much loved you.For me opportunity? & awe were born and razed in a summer haze, bound by the surprise of our glory days 我们是出生和忘却在夏天阴霾,区域由我们的荣耀天惊奇 & aBETTER CARE PLASTIC TECHNOLOGYCO.,LTD 更好的关心塑料TECHNOLOGYCO。,有限公司 & aMost familiar stranger 多数熟悉的陌生人 & a不确定会接受这单货 Indefinite can accept this Shan Huo & aDesired username 期望用户名 & acet more games cet更多比赛 & a27. Because i am satisfied 27. 由于我是满意的 & aMrs. Xiao 夫人。 肖 & aToday is Friday. hahaha Yeah Yeah
@Nawat_K #pong# 今天是星期五。 hahaha呀呀@Nawat_K #pong# & aShe has got ling,fair, wavy hair. 她有石楠,公平,波浪发。 & asome worry there some worries 那里某一忧虑一些担心 & ahave you experience sex 让您体验性 & a时光永存,记忆永存 The time perpetuity, the memory perpetuity & a天使,你的笑像绽开的花朵。 The angel, you the flowers which smiles splits open likely. & a您拿好 慢走 欢迎下次光临 You will take don't go welcome next time the presence & a我准备来三亚看你,你来接我吗 I prepare Sanya to look at you, you meet me & acontrol and decision system”, IEEE Transactions on 控制野鸭决定系统”, IACS起重机行动的 & aHi,cindy! howare you? 喂, cindy! howare您? & aDoesn't mind you shouf af me . 不介意您shouf af我。 & a这台柴油机额定转速是110 This diesel engine rated speed is 110 & aY. Frayman and L.P. Wang “Data mining using dynamically Y. Frayman和L.P。 Wang “数据采集使用动态地 & a链接给我 The link gives me & a去把你老婆的钱抢来给我花 Goes to snatch your wife's money spends for me & a老公小凯为,未来的妻子丹丹的承诺 The husband small triumphant is, future wife Dan Dan's pledge & a他说服了父母让 He convinced the parents to let & aSatisficing Satisficing & a青蛙变成了以为英俊的王子 The frog turned has thought the outstandingly talented prince & a当习惯了你的味道以后,发现自己已经无法摆脱 When has been used to after your flavor, discovered oneself was already unable to get rid & a你适应北京的气候了吗? You have adapted Beijing's climate? & a快滚吧你 Snap roll you & a乱扔废弃物 Throws the reject & a区翠 Area green jade & a"Before class is over, I would like to share with all of you a thought that is unrelated to class, but which I feel is very important “在类是之前,我希望与是无关的分类,但我感觉是非常重要的你们大家分享想法 & a多种途径的课外学习既可以增长知识又可以提高学习兴趣。 The many kinds of way extracurricular study both may increase knowledge and may enhance the study interest. & aAboYcandoeveythingforgirl AboYcandoeveythingforgirl & ayet at the expense of more complex expressions and extra computational cost 牺牲更加复杂的表示和额外计算费用 & ajust oppsite 正义oppsite & a江苏高职教育可持续发展 The Jiangsu quality educates the sustainable development & a松的空间 緩いスペース & a国际足联 International Soccer Association &fifa的中文翻译及音标
沪江词库精选fifa是什么意思、英语单词推荐、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
英音 [ 'faif? ] ; 美音 [ 'faif? ]
1. (= Federation Internationale de Football Association) 国际足球联盟2. 费法(已裂变原子数与初始装料易裂变原子数之比)
The tatu-bola, an armadillo, was chosen as the official mascot by FIFA.
三带犰狳,犰狳的一种,被国际足联选为本届比赛的吉祥物。
France are slated to play Switzerland, Ecuador and Honduras at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
法国将在2014巴西世界杯小组赛中迎战瑞士、厄瓜多尔和洪都拉斯。
The next three FIFA World Cups will be hosted by Brazil in 2014, Russia in 2018, and Qatar in 2022.
接下来的三届世界杯将在巴西(2014)、俄罗斯(2018)和卡塔尔(2022)举行。
Goal-line technology is set to feature at the FIFA World Cup for the first time as a support for match officials.
辅助裁判判罚的禁区边线裁判技术将首次出现在世界杯赛场上。
The Golden Ball Award is an award presented to the best player at each FIFA World Cup finals.
金球奖是颁发给历届世界杯足球赛决赛阶段表现最优秀的球员的奖项。
Today, the FIFA World Cup? holds the entire global public under its spell.
现在,FIFA世界杯在他的魅力影响下吸引了全球所有大众。
Ibrahimovic won the FIFA Puskas Award for his incredible overhead kick against England.
伊布因为他在于英格兰比赛中不可思议的倒勾球获得了国际足联普斯卡什奖。
The Golden Boot or Golden Shoe Award goes to the top goalscorer of the FIFA World Cup.
金靴奖是国际足联授予每届世界杯决赛阶段进球数最多的球员的荣誉。
FIFA has announced the FIFA World Cup 2014 kick off times.
国际足联已经公布了2014年世界杯的开球时间。
Portugal is currently third in the FIFA World Rankings.
葡萄牙目前位列国际足联世界排名的第三位。
轨道蠕动, 轨道爬行
爬行的老鼠
老鼠爬行般的刺痒
无蠕[徐]变的
adv. 令人毛骨悚然地
2017fifa是什么意思由沪江网提供。推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
FIFA是英文单词吗还是什么短语的缩写
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
FIFA 是法语的 Fédération Internationale de Football Association 的首字母缩写,英语是:
International Federation of Association Football, 意思是国际足球联合会,国际足联
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
国际足联的英语缩写The Fédération Internationale de Football Association
国际足球联合会(The Fédération Internationale de Football Association FIFA)
国际足联的法语缩写La Fédération Internationale de Football Association
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 国际足联世界杯 的文章

随机推荐