所做的事一样的“好巧”用英语怎么说

Good clever
1991年苏联解体 >> The Soviet Union in 1991 好巧 >> Good clever 他通常进行什么体育活动 >> He is usually carried out what sports activities ..
基于6个网页-
Good specially
武警广东总队医院 >> Wu Jing Guangzhou East concluded à??óstand clinic 好巧 >> Good specially 1月份的第一天 >> The first day of January ..
基于6个网页-
Good clever
Good specially
Chocoholic
好巧呀! 我也是在一家电脑公司上班。
What a coincidence! I work in a computer company, too.
斯通:真的?好巧啊!那不知道您有什么地方特别想去?
Stone: What a coincidence! So, do you have anything special in mind that you would like to see?
好巧不巧的是,莫阿娜的名字在波里尼西亚的众多语言中都是“海洋”的意思,而海水也对她有种深深的吸引力,让她感到奇妙又刺激。
Unfortunately for Moana – whose name just happens to be the word for "ocean" in many *Polynesian languages – she is drawn to the water, which she finds *wondrous and exciting.
好巧网专注于国际酒店搜索,帮助出境自助游的游客找酒店更简单,更便宜。好巧网酒店覆盖量大,对国外的旅游城市和酒店深度解读,帮助游客快速了解,找到方便出行,口碑较好,适合个性需求的性价比高的酒店。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
所做或待做的事情的英文
英文翻译my numerous activities leave me little leisure&&&& produce&&&&nǎi-.&&&& deal with&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&& busin ...&&&&and i'm sorry about the things i've done&&&&so i want to take this time out and apologize for things i have done&&&&the things they do, the ways they live,&&&&and you're thinking abo when you're thinking about the th ...&&&&a must&&&&duck soup&&&&in all the things ive done&&&&rewarding things&&&&things i want to do before i die&&&&explaining something that needs to be done&&&&every little thing she does is magic&&&&the last thing i want to do in the world&&&&duck soup&&&&the last thing&&&&do the needful&&&& dvd player&&&&they imagine what he is doing&&&&i love the things that you do&&&&all i can do is loving you&&&&this is what they did
相邻词汇热门词汇
所做或待做的事情的英文翻译,所做或待做的事情英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译所做或待做的事情,所做或待做的事情的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
做和我们一样的事用英语怎么说
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
do the same thing we do
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
那真是太巧了!用英语怎么说
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
如果仅仅是普通朋友的话,那么在此情景下可以说
“Wow,what a coincidence!“
后面可以加也可以不加( I didn't expect to meet you here.)  如果双方熟的不能再熟的话,则可以抛弃“真巧”这一概念,而直接用极口语的形式问对方"Hey, it's you!"
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What a coincidence!
What a coincidence!真是太巧了!
coincidence!
我不会读,发个音译吧
coincident
That's quite a coincidence.
what a coincidence
What a coincidence ! we are on the same plane真是太巧了!我们乘同一架飞机。
That ' s so funny . what a coincidence . - go ahead . taik to him真是太巧了-你跟他说...
what a coincidence
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 乞巧节来历的故事 的文章

随机推荐