fa yuo cna raed tihs,yuo hvae a sgtane mcclurenid too.l cdnuolt blveiee.The phaonmneai pweor of the Cm

Search similar:
[OhDoh] fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid tooOnly great minds can read this!This is weird, but interesting!fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid tooCna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluo d aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres ina wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteerbe in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitllraed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos notraed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!if you can raed tihs forwrad itSo much for the spell checker!
& <font color=#9-May-8 2:14 pm &
No pboerlm.
& <font color=#9-May-8 2:27 pm &
to OK, now in Russian:CNA
? Olny 55 plepoe
100 . cdnuolt blveiee
cluo D aulaclty uesdnatnrd ,
rdanieg. phaonmneal pweor
hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig
rscheearchCmabrigde Uinervtisy,
dseno't mtaetr
ltteres wrod,
olny iproamtnt tihng
rghit pclae.
sitll whotuit
huamn mnid deos ervey lteter
wlohe. Azanmig ?yaeh
awlyas tghuhot slpeling
ipmorantt!
& <font color=#9-May-8 2:41 pm &
to It's all Greek to me!I had no problems reading it, which freaks me out.
& <font color=#9-May-8 4:08 pm &
to If you can... croak ribbet riiibbett croaaaak rib rib... read this you have... croaaak croaak ribbetCroak crooaaak ribbet rib ribbb rib rib crooak... too much time on your hands... ribbet ribbet croakAnd... croaak croaak... have been spending too much time... croaak rib bet rib rib croaakIn the basement... croaak croaak ribbet ribbet ribbet... with the basement babes... croaaaaaaaak!!!
& <font color=#9-May-8 4:11 pm &
to fonix werks 4 mea
& <font color=#9-May-8 5:45 pm &
Urban myth.It doesn't work unless the internal scrambling is cherry-picked to be readable (notice how much is unscrambled in "Accondirg to a reseacrh at Cambrgdie Usivernity"). And no-one has ever traced it back to any such study at Cambridge University.
& <font color=#9-May-8 6:25 pm &
to AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!I think JAWS just had a heart attack!
& <font color=#9-May-9 3:15 am &
Re: [OhDoh]
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid tooIt would have been cool if it just worked Jaws probably does great with &Jaws probablee dos grete withe &Jawth probably doith great with &Jaws pwobabwy does gweat wif &Except for Leet Speak:Jaw5 pr0bably d035 gr3at w1th &Or Text Scrambler (more like the original post.)The spell checker here, would need to be very special for these "dialects"
& <font color=#9-May-9 5:58 am &fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too -
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advertisement
Quick Reply
Quote message in reply?
Register Now
In order to be able to post messages on
forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Email Address:
Remember Me?
Human Verification
In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Similar Threads
General Discussion
06-23-2005
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
code is On
HTML code is On are OffViews: 6521|Replies: 17
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time76 HourReading permission50Credits3279PostDigest0UID25547
Senior Member, Credits 3279, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 2721 Credits
Express lift
Cna yuo raed tihs? OLNY 55% of pleope can...
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time566 HourReading permission70Credits10475PostDigest0UID53649
Super Member, Credits 10475, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 5525 Credits
yes. you are right. the spelling is important even in the new case. you still have to know the spelling of a word to ensure that &the first and last letters of the word& are in the right places.
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time6 HourReading permission10Credits30PostDigest0UID105609
Newcomer, Credits 30, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 70 Credits
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time927 HourReading permission70Credits9490PostDigest0UID104674
Super Member, Credits 9490, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 6510 Credits
Haha, very interesting!!!!!;P;P;P
If you can read this, you have a strange mind too
I could not believe that&&I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itsself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important.
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time76 HourReading permission50Credits3279PostDigest0UID25547
Senior Member, Credits 3279, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 2721 Credits
Originally posted by nyleda at
yes. you are right. the spelling is important even in the new case. you still have to know the spelling of a word to ensure that &the first and last letters of the word& are in the right&&...
ha ha, it seems that it is a piece of cake to us.
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time2 HourReading permission10Credits9PostDigest0UID108101
Newcomer, Credits 9, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 91 Credits
even though the spelling are not in order
even though the spelling are not in order , but you can still read it with easy, i think because of the logic, something like a kind of code.
Currently offline
Registration timeLast loginOnline time2 HourReading permission10Credits9PostDigest0UID108101
Newcomer, Credits 9, Credits needed to upgrade to the next level 91 Credits
even though the spelling are not in order
even though the spelling are not in order , but you can still read it with easy, i think because of the logic, something like a kind of code.
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-, Email: .cn
Partners : |
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.

我要回帖

更多关于 3dtane 的文章

随机推荐