歌词www.wokeup.cn up by a gril l do not even know her name

& Module知识点 & “ When I was in my se...”习题详情
276位同学学习过此题,做题成功率69.9%
 When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for herself. She had successfully&&&&the interviews for a famous women’s university in the USA. On hearing the news, I told the girl that I&&&&her very much. Then, she&&&&at me and said the words I will never&&&&. “You can also do it! If you have&&&&, you realize them. You see, &&&&action, dreams are still dreams. If you&&&&, the dreams will come true. ”Her words gave me so much&&&&. She encouraged me to take action to achieve my dreams. From then on, I spent a lot of time&&&&an article for competitions. It was a really&&&&for me, not only for my writing but also a&&&&of my courage. After several days’ hard work, I finished it. Even though I lacked&&&&, I still handed it in. I knew it was the only&&&&that may make my dreams come true. But day in and day out, I&&&&waiting and waiting, yet I heard nothing. I was very&&&&then. One day, however, a classmate of mine&&&&to an English newspaper and said&&&&, “Mary, your&&&&is in the newspaper! Is that your article? ”My heart beat heavily. With shock and joy, I&&&&the newspaper. The thing I thought was&&&&had really happened. 【小题1】A.begun  B.given  C.attended  D.passed【小题2】A.lovedB.admiredC.congratulatedD.thanked【小题3】A.smiledB.aimedC.laughedD.shouted【小题4】A.doubtB.understandC.forgetD.accept【小题5】A.designs B.demandsC.actionsD.dreams【小题6】A.intoB.byC.withoutD.with【小题7】A.tryB.like C.work D.live【小题8】A.painB.inspirationC.surprise D.advice【小题9】A.seeking B.recitingC.readingD.preparing【小题10】A.shockB.turn C.challengeD.success【小题11】A.testB.risk C.part D.reward【小题12】A.self-respectB.self-confidenceC.enthusiasmD.dream【小题13】A.wayB.suggestionC.question D.purpose【小题14】A.hated B.keptC.meantD.remembered【小题15】A.worriedB.surprisedC.disappointed D.ashamed【小题16】A.wrote B.explainedC.returned D.pointed【小题17】A.proudlyB.hopelesslyC.excitedlyD.angrily【小题18】A.nameB.writingC.reportD.diary【小题19】A.picked outB.picked upC.made out D.made up【小题20】A.incorrectB.impossibleC.interestingD.specialD&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-高中外研版必修4语篇训练卷(三)Module 1英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【文章大意】如果你有梦想, 你就可以去实现它们。如果你去尝试, 就可以实现它们。在一个女孩这样的鼓励下, 作者坚持不懈地努力, 最后实现了自己的梦想。【小题1】选D。逻辑推理题。根据句意可知, 她成功地通过了一所著名的女子大学的面试。pass an interview通过面试。【小题2】选B。逻辑推理题。根据下文她对作者的鼓励的话可推知作者应该在言谈之间流露出羡慕之情。【小题3】选A。词语辨析题。在对别人说出鼓励的话语时, 应该是微笑着的。smile at sb. 向某人微笑, 合乎句意。aim at旨在; laugh at嘲笑; shout at朝……大声喊叫。【小题4】选C。逻辑推理题。对自己影响非常大的话, 应该不会轻易忘记。【小题5】选D。词汇复现题。结合上下文, 接下来都是在说梦想的问题, 故选D项。【小题6】选C。逻辑推理题。根据句意“没有行动, 梦想永远都只是梦想, 如果你去尝试, 就可以实现它们。”可知填without“没有”。【小题7】选A。逻辑推理题。结合上一句话“没有行动, 梦想永远都只是梦想”, 接下来就会提到“去尝试, 就可以实现它们”。由此可知填try(尝试)。【小题8】选B。逻辑推理题。根据下文的“encouraged”可知她的话给了我很大的鼓舞(inspiration)。【小题9】选D。习语搭配题。结合下文可知作者写了一篇文章参加比赛, 故用prepare. . . for. . . , 固定用法, 意思是“为……做准备”。【小题10】选C。逻辑推理题。结合下一段的第一句可知写作对作者来说是hard work, 故选challenge, 意为“困难, 挑战”。【小题11】选A。词语辨析题。比赛对作者不仅是写作方面的挑战, 也是对勇气的一种检验。test检验。risk冒险; part部分; reward回报。【小题12】选B。逻辑推理题。根据第二段the girl鼓励作者实现梦想以及最后一句提到写文章参加比赛对作者的写作和勇气都是挑战来看, 作者是缺乏自信的。故选B项。【小题13】选A。词语辨析题。根据句意可知作者认为这也许是实现梦想的唯一的方法。way方法; suggestion建议; question问题; purpose目的。【小题14】选B。习语搭配题。根据时间状语day in and day out可知作者一直坚持等, 故用keep doing sth. 一直做某事, 持续做某事。【小题15】选C。逻辑推理题。自己写的东西石沉大海, 没有任何消息, 作者自然感到失望。【小题16】选D。词语辨析题。四个词都能和to搭配, 但是结合语境“我的一个同学指着报纸对我说”可知选D项, 意为“指着”。【小题17】选C。逻辑推理题。看到报纸上有自己同学的名字, 应该感到很兴奋。只有C项表示“兴奋地”。【小题18】选A。常识背景题。通常报纸上发表一篇文章会把作者的名字写上。【小题19】选B。逻辑推理题。当同学告诉自己这一消息时, 作者当然会先接过(pick up)报纸看看。【小题20】选B。逻辑推理题。根据句意“我原以为不可能的事情竟然变成了现实”可知选B项。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
 When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big nam...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for...”主要考察你对“Module”“Unit8”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for...”相似的题目:
现今孩子迷恋电脑、网络的现象越来越严重,有的孩子甚至足不出户,如何教育引导孩子,成为人们的热点话题。请阅读下面的漫画,按要求用英文写一篇短文。内容要求:1.描述漫画内容;2.分析漫画所揭示的问题;3.提出你的看法。注意:1.短文开头已给出,不计入总词数;2.考生可适当发挥,使文章内容充实、连贯;3.词数120左右;4.文中不能出现考生的具体信息。This picture presents to us a scene &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. Airport servicesB. Air transport pricesC. Transport by planeD. DevelopmentE. Fast growth in the US airlinesF. Beginning time【小题1】&&&&Airplanes are used to carry passengers, cargo and mail. Air transport companies run scheduled airlines and non-scheduled services over local, national, and international routes. The aircraft run by these companies change from small planes to large planes. 【小题2】. &&&&The first air passenger services began in 1910, when dirigibles(飞艇)began working between several German cities. The first scheduled airplane service to carry passengers began in the US in 1914. Several experimental airmail flights took place in India, Europe, and the USA before World War I, but air transport services did not become a true business until after the war. 【小题3】&&&&During World WarⅡintercontinental air transport began to become well set-up. After the war the new long-distance planes with developed equipment were increasingly able to prevent storms and strong wind and make flights cheap. Jumbo Jets began working in 1970. 【小题4】&&&&During the 1970s the number of home passengers on US airlines increased about 78%, and during the 1980s the number was up about 58%. In 1990 there were 41. 8 million international passengers: the number was a 75% increase over 1980. 【小题5】&&&&Major airports provide all kinds of services to make travel easy and pleasant for passengers. These change from such basic services as ticket-sales counters and restaurants to luxury(豪华的)hotels, shopping centers and play areas for children. &&&&
阅读下列材料,从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D和E)中,选出符合各人要求的电视连续剧选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。【小题1】"It's shown only early in the mornings, so I enjoy it before I go to work. This program focuses on the issues of one country, in which I am interested. I hope I will visit it in the future. "【小题2】"I like the series because sometimes it's about teenagers' problems, which helps me know more about my students. The series might have episodes that are not suitable for children, so I have to make some change for my lesson. "【小题3】"I can learn more about Greece and about the role of women in a particular society. In my writing for graduation, I benefit a lot from this series. Students of history all enjoy it very much. "【小题4】"I haven't missed one episode because it offers necessary information in educating my kids. But the show is on only once a month. I wonder why not air more…"AGood Bodies 25mins. 10eps. First Saturday each month at 9:00 a.m. It takes a lively approach to helping very young children acquire the knowledge needed to stay well. Good body (played by John Burstein, the series' creator) and a group of children encourage students to adopt behavior that can keep them healthy.BIssues For the Millennium 30mins. 25eps. Monday 7:00 p.m. This series uses the latest knowledge to introduce social problems young people meet with today. It often deals with sensitive topics, please preview the programmes before using them in a classroom.CExploring Wisconsin Our Home 22mins. 54eps. Weekdays 3:30 p.m. As Wisconsin is the place that people of many races and cultures call home, the programme has several themes of locations, movements and human--environment interactions. All these things make up the geography of the Badger State.DMexico: Its People and Places 15mins. 10eps. Thursday 6:00 a.m. This series offers basic information of Mexico’s history and cultural heritage of its people. Each program is a short documentary that can stand alone.EAncient Civilizations 30mins. 6eps. Sunday2:00 p.m. This series traces the development of economy, government and culture among ancient civilizations in China, India, Egypt, Rome and Greece. Using models, the series examines daily life within these countries, paying attention to the role women played in each society.&&&&
“ When I was in my se...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for herself. She had successfully____the interviews for a famous women’s university in the USA. On hearing the news, I told the girl that I____her very much. Then, she____at me and said the words I will never____. “You can also do it! If you have____, you realize them. You see, ____action, dreams are still dreams. If you____, the dreams will come true. ”Her words gave me so much____. She encouraged me to take action to achieve my dreams. From then on, I spent a lot of time____an article for competitions. It was a really____for me, not only for my writing but also a____of my courage. After several days’ hard work, I finished it. Even though I lacked____, I still handed it in. I knew it was the only____that may make my dreams come true. But day in and day out, I____waiting and waiting, yet I heard nothing. I was very____then. One day, however, a classmate of mine____to an English newspaper and said____, “Mary, your____is in the newspaper! Is that your article? ”My heart beat heavily. With shock and joy, I____the newspaper. The thing I thought was____had really happened. 【小题1】A.begun  B.given  C.attended  D.passed【小题2】A.lovedB.admiredC.congratulatedD.thanked【小题3】A.smiledB.aimedC.laughedD.shouted【小题4】A.doubtB.understandC.forgetD.accept【小题5】A.designs B.demandsC.actionsD.dreams【小题6】A.intoB.byC.withoutD.with【小题7】A.tryB.like C.work D.live【小题8】A.painB.inspirationC.surprise D.advice【小题9】A.seeking B.recitingC.readingD.preparing【小题10】A.shockB.turn C.challengeD.success【小题11】A.testB.risk C.part D.reward【小题12】A.self-respectB.self-confidenceC.enthusiasmD.dream【小题13】A.wayB.suggestionC.question D.purpose【小题14】A.hated B.keptC.meantD.remembered【小题15】A.worriedB.surprisedC.disappointed D.ashamed【小题16】A.wrote B.explainedC.returned D.pointed【小题17】A.proudlyB.hopelesslyC.excitedlyD.angrily【小题18】A.nameB.writingC.reportD.diary【小题19】A.picked outB.picked upC.made out D.made up【小题20】A.incorrectB.impossibleC.interestingD.special”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for herself. She had successfully____the interviews for a famous women’s university in the USA. On hearing the news, I told the girl that I____her very much. Then, she____at me and said the words I will never____. “You can also do it! If you have____, you realize them. You see, ____action, dreams are still dreams. If you____, the dreams will come true. ”Her words gave me so much____. She encouraged me to take action to achieve my dreams. From then on, I spent a lot of time____an article for competitions. It was a really____for me, not only for my writing but also a____of my courage. After several days’ hard work, I finished it. Even though I lacked____, I still handed it in. I knew it was the only____that may make my dreams come true. But day in and day out, I____waiting and waiting, yet I heard nothing. I was very____then. One day, however, a classmate of mine____to an English newspaper and said____, “Mary, your____is in the newspaper! Is that your article? ”My heart beat heavily. With shock and joy, I____the newspaper. The thing I thought was____had really happened. 【小题1】A.begun  B.given  C.attended  D.passed【小题2】A.lovedB.admiredC.congratulatedD.thanked【小题3】A.smiledB.aimedC.laughedD.shouted【小题4】A.doubtB.understandC.forgetD.accept【小题5】A.designs B.demandsC.actionsD.dreams【小题6】A.intoB.byC.withoutD.with【小题7】A.tryB.like C.work D.live【小题8】A.painB.inspirationC.surprise D.advice【小题9】A.seeking B.recitingC.readingD.preparing【小题10】A.shockB.turn C.challengeD.success【小题11】A.testB.risk C.part D.reward【小题12】A.self-respectB.self-confidenceC.enthusiasmD.dream【小题13】A.wayB.suggestionC.question D.purpose【小题14】A.hated B.keptC.meantD.remembered【小题15】A.worriedB.surprisedC.disappointed D.ashamed【小题16】A.wrote B.explainedC.returned D.pointed【小题17】A.proudlyB.hopelesslyC.excitedlyD.angrily【小题18】A.nameB.writingC.reportD.diary【小题19】A.picked outB.picked upC.made out D.made up【小题20】A.incorrectB.impossibleC.interestingD.special”相似的习题。& Unit8知识点 & “ When I was in my se...”习题详情
234位同学学习过此题,做题成功率59.8%
 When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for herself. She had successfully&&&&the interviews for a famous women’s university in the USA. On hearing the news, I told the girl that I&&&&her very much. Then, she&&&&at me and said the words I will never&&&&. “You can also do it! If you have&&&&, you realize them. You see, &&&&action, dreams are still dreams. If you&&&&, the dreams will come true. ”Her words gave me so much&&&&. She encouraged me to take action to achieve my dreams. From then on, I spent a lot of time&&&&an article for competitions. It was a really&&&&for me, not only for my writing but also a&&&&of my courage. After several days’ hard work, I finished it. Even though I lacked&&&&, I still handed it in. I knew it was the only&&&&that may make my dreams come true. But day in and day out, I&&&&waiting and waiting, yet I heard nothing. I was very&&&&then. One day, however, a classmate of mine&&&&to an English newspaper and said&&&&, “Mary, your&&&&is in the newspaper! Is that your article? ”My heart beat heavily. With shock and joy, I&&&&the newspaper. The thing I thought was&&&&had really happened. 【小题1】A.begun  B.given  C.attended  D.passed【小题2】A.lovedB.admiredC.congratulatedD.thanked【小题3】A.smiledB.aimedC.laughedD.shouted【小题4】A.doubtB.understandC.forgetD.accept【小题5】A.designs B.demandsC.actionsD.dreams【小题6】A.intoB.byC.withoutD.with【小题7】A.tryB.like C.work D.live【小题8】A.painB.inspirationC.surprise D.advice【小题9】A.seeking B.recitingC.readingD.preparing【小题10】A.shockB.turn C.challengeD.success【小题11】A.testB.risk C.part D.reward【小题12】A.self-respectB.self-confidenceC.enthusiasmD.dream【小题13】A.wayB.suggestionC.question D.purpose【小题14】A.hated B.keptC.meantD.remembered【小题15】A.worriedB.surprisedC.disappointed D.ashamed【小题16】A.wrote B.explainedC.returned D.pointed【小题17】A.proudlyB.hopelesslyC.excitedlyD.angrily【小题18】A.nameB.writingC.reportD.diary【小题19】A.picked outB.picked upC.made out D.made up【小题20】A.incorrectB.impossibleC.interestingD.specialD&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-高中外研版必修4语篇训练卷(三)Module 1英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【文章大意】如果你有梦想, 你就可以去实现它们。如果你去尝试, 就可以实现它们。在一个女孩这样的鼓励下, 作者坚持不懈地努力, 最后实现了自己的梦想。【小题1】选D。逻辑推理题。根据句意可知, 她成功地通过了一所著名的女子大学的面试。pass an interview通过面试。【小题2】选B。逻辑推理题。根据下文她对作者的鼓励的话可推知作者应该在言谈之间流露出羡慕之情。【小题3】选A。词语辨析题。在对别人说出鼓励的话语时, 应该是微笑着的。smile at sb. 向某人微笑, 合乎句意。aim at旨在; laugh at嘲笑; shout at朝……大声喊叫。【小题4】选C。逻辑推理题。对自己影响非常大的话, 应该不会轻易忘记。【小题5】选D。词汇复现题。结合上下文, 接下来都是在说梦想的问题, 故选D项。【小题6】选C。逻辑推理题。根据句意“没有行动, 梦想永远都只是梦想, 如果你去尝试, 就可以实现它们。”可知填without“没有”。【小题7】选A。逻辑推理题。结合上一句话“没有行动, 梦想永远都只是梦想”, 接下来就会提到“去尝试, 就可以实现它们”。由此可知填try(尝试)。【小题8】选B。逻辑推理题。根据下文的“encouraged”可知她的话给了我很大的鼓舞(inspiration)。【小题9】选D。习语搭配题。结合下文可知作者写了一篇文章参加比赛, 故用prepare. . . for. . . , 固定用法, 意思是“为……做准备”。【小题10】选C。逻辑推理题。结合下一段的第一句可知写作对作者来说是hard work, 故选challenge, 意为“困难, 挑战”。【小题11】选A。词语辨析题。比赛对作者不仅是写作方面的挑战, 也是对勇气的一种检验。test检验。risk冒险; part部分; reward回报。【小题12】选B。逻辑推理题。根据第二段the girl鼓励作者实现梦想以及最后一句提到写文章参加比赛对作者的写作和勇气都是挑战来看, 作者是缺乏自信的。故选B项。【小题13】选A。词语辨析题。根据句意可知作者认为这也许是实现梦想的唯一的方法。way方法; suggestion建议; question问题; purpose目的。【小题14】选B。习语搭配题。根据时间状语day in and day out可知作者一直坚持等, 故用keep doing sth. 一直做某事, 持续做某事。【小题15】选C。逻辑推理题。自己写的东西石沉大海, 没有任何消息, 作者自然感到失望。【小题16】选D。词语辨析题。四个词都能和to搭配, 但是结合语境“我的一个同学指着报纸对我说”可知选D项, 意为“指着”。【小题17】选C。逻辑推理题。看到报纸上有自己同学的名字, 应该感到很兴奋。只有C项表示“兴奋地”。【小题18】选A。常识背景题。通常报纸上发表一篇文章会把作者的名字写上。【小题19】选B。逻辑推理题。当同学告诉自己这一消息时, 作者当然会先接过(pick up)报纸看看。【小题20】选B。逻辑推理题。根据句意“我原以为不可能的事情竟然变成了现实”可知选B项。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
 When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big nam...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for...”主要考察你对“Module”“Unit8”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for...”相似的题目:
Tips for a Happier WorkplaceYou don’t have to be friends with your co-workers, but you do need to be friendly. Read on for fresh ways to make your office a kinder, gentler place. ◆Give a happy “Hello! ”in the morningDo you walk into the office, eyes down, and immediately start work? If so, you are likely to find that co-workers ignore(忽视)you or avoid you. 【小题1】It’s really amazing how fast this small gesture can change unfriendly workplace relations. ◆Learn the art of small talkAsk your co-workers about their interests—their favorite music, movies, and books, as well as their hobbies. 【小题2】Once you know what catches their imagination, pick up stories from newspapers or magazines to help start conversations. ◆Ask what they thinkPeople love to be asked for their opinion, so go out of your way to ask, “What do you think of this report? ” or “How do you think I should deal with this situation? ”【小题3】◆Avoid gossip(流言飞语)【小题4】So return the favor. When a co-worker walks towards you bearing a piece of gossip, respond(回应)with, “Really? ”and then change the subject or get back to work. If you don’t respond, the gossiper will move on. ◆【小题5】To win friends at work, start with good office etiquette(礼节). There’s nothing more frustrating(令人沮丧的)to busy co-workers than to have their emails and phone messages ignored. Your silence doesn’t just ma it also conveys(传达)an unpleasant message: You are unimportant to me. A.Stop complaining. B.Return calls and emails immediately. C.Then give the advice giver a silent thank-you. D.Always work as hard as anyone working for you.E. You don’t want anyone talking about you behind your back, right? F. Showing an interest in them will make them feel comfortable around you. G. Get into the habit of greeting your co-workers with a smile as you arrive in the morning. &&&&
“ When I was in my se...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for herself. She had successfully____the interviews for a famous women’s university in the USA. On hearing the news, I told the girl that I____her very much. Then, she____at me and said the words I will never____. “You can also do it! If you have____, you realize them. You see, ____action, dreams are still dreams. If you____, the dreams will come true. ”Her words gave me so much____. She encouraged me to take action to achieve my dreams. From then on, I spent a lot of time____an article for competitions. It was a really____for me, not only for my writing but also a____of my courage. After several days’ hard work, I finished it. Even though I lacked____, I still handed it in. I knew it was the only____that may make my dreams come true. But day in and day out, I____waiting and waiting, yet I heard nothing. I was very____then. One day, however, a classmate of mine____to an English newspaper and said____, “Mary, your____is in the newspaper! Is that your article? ”My heart beat heavily. With shock and joy, I____the newspaper. The thing I thought was____had really happened. 【小题1】A.begun  B.given  C.attended  D.passed【小题2】A.lovedB.admiredC.congratulatedD.thanked【小题3】A.smiledB.aimedC.laughedD.shouted【小题4】A.doubtB.understandC.forgetD.accept【小题5】A.designs B.demandsC.actionsD.dreams【小题6】A.intoB.byC.withoutD.with【小题7】A.tryB.like C.work D.live【小题8】A.painB.inspirationC.surprise D.advice【小题9】A.seeking B.recitingC.readingD.preparing【小题10】A.shockB.turn C.challengeD.success【小题11】A.testB.risk C.part D.reward【小题12】A.self-respectB.self-confidenceC.enthusiasmD.dream【小题13】A.wayB.suggestionC.question D.purpose【小题14】A.hated B.keptC.meantD.remembered【小题15】A.worriedB.surprisedC.disappointed D.ashamed【小题16】A.wrote B.explainedC.returned D.pointed【小题17】A.proudlyB.hopelesslyC.excitedlyD.angrily【小题18】A.nameB.writingC.reportD.diary【小题19】A.picked outB.picked upC.made out D.made up【小题20】A.incorrectB.impossibleC.interestingD.special”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“ When I was in my second year of senior high school, a girl called Jeanie in my class made a big name for herself. She had successfully____the interviews for a famous women’s university in the USA. On hearing the news, I told the girl that I____her very much. Then, she____at me and said the words I will never____. “You can also do it! If you have____, you realize them. You see, ____action, dreams are still dreams. If you____, the dreams will come true. ”Her words gave me so much____. She encouraged me to take action to achieve my dreams. From then on, I spent a lot of time____an article for competitions. It was a really____for me, not only for my writing but also a____of my courage. After several days’ hard work, I finished it. Even though I lacked____, I still handed it in. I knew it was the only____that may make my dreams come true. But day in and day out, I____waiting and waiting, yet I heard nothing. I was very____then. One day, however, a classmate of mine____to an English newspaper and said____, “Mary, your____is in the newspaper! Is that your article? ”My heart beat heavily. With shock and joy, I____the newspaper. The thing I thought was____had really happened. 【小题1】A.begun  B.given  C.attended  D.passed【小题2】A.lovedB.admiredC.congratulatedD.thanked【小题3】A.smiledB.aimedC.laughedD.shouted【小题4】A.doubtB.understandC.forgetD.accept【小题5】A.designs B.demandsC.actionsD.dreams【小题6】A.intoB.byC.withoutD.with【小题7】A.tryB.like C.work D.live【小题8】A.painB.inspirationC.surprise D.advice【小题9】A.seeking B.recitingC.readingD.preparing【小题10】A.shockB.turn C.challengeD.success【小题11】A.testB.risk C.part D.reward【小题12】A.self-respectB.self-confidenceC.enthusiasmD.dream【小题13】A.wayB.suggestionC.question D.purpose【小题14】A.hated B.keptC.meantD.remembered【小题15】A.worriedB.surprisedC.disappointed D.ashamed【小题16】A.wrote B.explainedC.returned D.pointed【小题17】A.proudlyB.hopelesslyC.excitedlyD.angrily【小题18】A.nameB.writingC.reportD.diary【小题19】A.picked outB.picked upC.made out D.made up【小题20】A.incorrectB.impossibleC.interestingD.special”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 just woke up 的文章

随机推荐