用电能帮我们如何节约电能一笔不小的开销,的翻译是:什么

本文是河津中学教学区配电系统的设计。设计目的是通过对该电力系统的地理环境、供电条件、供电方式和公用系统等用电负荷资料的分析,为该校寻找更加完善的供电设计方案。学校的正常教学、住宿就餐、校医院等运转,都必须有一个安全、可靠、经济、合理的供电系统和使用电能的系统保障,才能实现学校电能利用和节省电能的理想化、经济化。的翻译:This is the design of hejin distribution system for secondary school teaching. Design objective is the adoption of the conditions of power system environment, power supply, power supply and electrical load, such as an analysis of the information of the public system, as the search for better power s 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
本文是河津中学教学区配电系统的设计。设计目的是通过对该电力系统的地理环境、供电条件、供电方式和公用系统等用电负荷资料的分析,为该校寻找更加完善的供电设计方案。学校的正常教学、住宿就餐、校医院等运转,都必须有一个安全、可靠、经济、合理的供电系统和使用电能的系统保障,才能实现学校电能利用和节省电能的理想化、经济化。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
This article is a the Hejin secondary school teaching area distribution system design. Designed by the geographical conditions, supply conditions, power supply and utility systems such as electricity load data of the power system analysis, looking for a more complete power supply design for the scho
This is the design of hejin distribution system for secondary school teaching. Design objective is the adoption of the conditions of power system environment, power supply, power supply and electrical load, such as an analysis of the information of the public system, as the search for better power s
This article is the Hejin middle school teaching area electrical power distribution system design.The design goal is through to this electrical power system geographical environment, the power supply condition, the power supply way and the public system and so on uses electricity the load material a
This is a secondary teaching area Hejin distribution system design. It is designed for the electrical system by the geographical location, conditions of supply, power supply and the public, such as system load, and the analysis of the information for the school to seek more power to the sound design
This is the design of hejin distribution system for secondary school teaching. Design objective is the adoption of the conditions of power system environment, power supply, power supply and electrical load, such as an analysis of the information of the public system, as the search for better power s当前位置: &
求翻译:电脑对于低收入家庭是一笔不小的开支是什么意思?
电脑对于低收入家庭是一笔不小的开支
问题补充:
Computer for low-income family is spending a small fortune
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Computer for low-income families is a not a small sum of expenses
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!漏电是什么意思_漏电在线翻译_漏电什么意思_漏电的意思_漏电的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
漏电是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
漏电是什么意思 漏电在线翻译 漏电什么意思 漏电的意思 漏电的翻译 漏电的解释 漏电的发音 漏电的同义词 漏电的反义词 漏电的例句
漏电 基本解释漏电[lòu diàn]词典:泄露;漏,漏出;[商]漏损率,漏损量;渗漏物,漏出量。词典:蠕变;蠕动,漏电。词典leakage of electricity:漏电;跑电。漏电 汉英大词典漏电[lòu diàn]le leakage漏电 网络解释1. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D1. leakage:说明:①元器件各种特性参数的设置可通过双击元器件弹出的对话框进行; ②编号(Reference ID) 通常由系统自动分配,必要时可以修改,但必须保证编号的唯一性; ③故障(Fault)选项可供人为设置 元器件的隐含故障,包括开路(Open),短路(Short),漏电(Leakage),无故障(None2. 2. electrical leakage:新型电晶体将让英特尔的个人电脑、笔记型电脑和伺服器处理器执行速度持续突破纪录,并减少电晶体漏电(electricalleakage),漏电会阻碍晶片和个人电脑的设计、大小、耗电量、杂讯与成本的开发.3. 3. current leakage:电流泄漏电(Current Leakage) 和电源泄漏(Line Leakage) 测试为通称的电源泄漏电流测试治疗泄漏电流(Patient Lead Leakage) 则为任何应用物件之间或流向应用物件的泄漏电本仪器之输出电源为直接对应到接地(Earth Ground)做为参考基准.4. leak:低电力SRAM利用低电晶体漏电(leak)电流制程制作,由于低电力SRAM具备低消费电力特性,因此经常被当作行动电话等,可携式电子产品的记忆体使用. 使用DRAM cell制成的模拟SRAM与低电力SDRAM,为了维持资料必需作更新动作,漏电 双语例句1. danci.911cha.com1. 摘 要:建筑物低压配电线路由于绝缘故障产生漏电,漏电造成能源浪费、危及生命安全,甚至引起电气火灾,漏电是引发电气火灾的主要原因。&&&&Real-time monitoring the insulation status of circuit on-line by the use of leakage current detecting and alarming devices, it can efficiently avoid the electric fire caused by earth fault, and it only alarm but not deenergize the circuit upon detection of leakage.2. 电池不连接DC插头当不用的时候是为了避+-免漏电现象&&&&Gain. Insert or disconnect the DC plug only when the charger is not working in order to avoid arch3. 拔下显示器和主机的接头,如果不带电了,说明是显示器漏电。&&&&Unplug the monitor and host of the joints, if we do not live by, that is, leakage monitors.4. 低温金属单向诱导横向晶化多晶硅薄膜晶体管技术与常规的固相晶化多晶硅薄膜晶体管相比,制作工艺简单,而且提高了场效应迁移率和漏极击穿电压,降低了漏电电流,改进了器件参数空间分布的均匀性。&&&&These TFTs are better than their solid phase crystallized counterparts in many process and device performance measures, such as shorter and simpler process flow, higher field effect mobility, reduced leakage current, better immunity to early drain breakdown and much improved spatial uniformity of device parameters.5. 所以一个基本模块在断电情况下可以对接地漏电进行保护并对模制壳断路器的断电性能进行调整。&&&&So a basic module will provide earth leakage protection and the maintenance of the tripping capability of a moulded-case circuit-breaker in the event of the loss of supply.6. 电磁式漏电保护断路器的核心部件就是永磁式脱扣器,它能否在产品要求的漏电流范围内产生一致性动作,决定了产品质量的好坏。&&&&Magnetic release is core compent of leakage current circuit breaker. The continuity of the magnetic release action causes the product's quantity to be good or bad.7. 电磁式漏电保护断路器是漏电保护断路器产品中档次较高的产品,其核心部件就是永磁式脱扣器。&&&&Magnetic release is core compent of leakage current circuit breaker.8. 8. 所采集的漏电脉冲信号幅度和频谱均发生了明显的变化。&&&&The leakage current increases and some change in the amplitude and frequency spectrum of leakage current pulse signal occurs.9. 这个证明规定了漏电距离为沿最短表面路径穿过固态电解质,两绝缘导体之间的距离。&&&&The certification defines creepage distance as the shortest surface path over a solid dielectric between two galvanically isolated conductors.10. 无高频输出时跳闸请检查灯丝变压器是否漏电、连接电缆是否有绝缘层破损漏电;有高频输出时跳闸原因是&&&&No high-frequency output trip please check whether the filament transformer leakage, the connection cables have damage a trip because of high-frequency output11. 11. 运用状态空间建模方法研究了目前国内广泛关注的零序直流选择性漏电保护中电网对地分布电容对支路检测信号零序直流选择特性的影响。&&&&&&By use of state space modeling approach the impact of distributed capacitance between transmission line and ground on zero-sequence DC selective characteristic of branch detection signal in zero-sequence selective leakage protection to which attentions are widely paid is researched.12. 12. 该商品存在漏电的危险:(1)外形与插头尺寸不符(2)外壳未使用专门螺钉固定(3)电气间隙和爬电距离低于标准(4)开关不符合要求。&&&&&&The existence of leakage of dangerous goods:(1) appearance and size does not plug (2) did not cover the use of specialized screw fixation (3) electrical creep age and clearance distance less than the standard (4) switch does not meet the requirement.13. 主机内置漏电保护装置,如果电加热时出现漏电保护跳闸,电加热管可能有漏电现象,请及时检查和更换。&&&&&&In case of a trip of the leakage protection device during heating, electric leakage may have happened to the electric heating tube, and then a timely checking and replacement shall be performed.14. 14. 并使用计数器和比较器的组合以简单地达到免漏电产生比例键值的目的。&&&&&&The counters and comparators let the ratio weights without elapsed operation be generated easily.15. 测量电容器漏电的方法是向被测的电容器施加一个固定的电压,然后测量所产生的电流。&&&&&&Capacitor leakage is measured by applying a fixed voltage to the capacitor under test and measuring the resulting current.16. 除此之外,我们亦藉由迟滞量测来研究薄膜电晶体经紫外光处理前后的光漏电特性,得出薄膜电晶体经背照紫外光所产生的缺陷,对电晶体导通特性无太大影响,且可减缓照光下电洞累积形成通道的速率,较适合用来抑制光漏电。&&&&&&In addition, we also study the photo leakage current of a-Si TFT before and after UV treatment by hysteresis measurement. We concluded that trap states created by back UV treatment was suitable for suppress TFT photo leakage current, since the on-state of TFT was not affected by back UV treatment, and the hole accumulation rate was lowered after back UV treatment.17. 对於复晶矽薄膜电晶体其漏电主要与缺陷密度和集极电场强度有关,在本篇论文中我们发现氮化矽绝缘层能够有效的阻挡氢原子向下扩散而累积在通道之中,更进一步的去修补通道中的缺陷。&&&&&&The leakage current of poly-Si TFTs is owing to the high drain electric field and large trap state density at drain junction. In this thesis, we found the silicon nitride film as the diffusion barrier prevents the hydrogen atoms downward diffusion and accumulated at the channel to further reduce the trap state density.18. 18. 插排或电源插座的质量差,接触不良,市面上的电源插排多数质量不好,内部的接点都是采用手工焊接,并且常采用酸性助焊剂,这样容易导致在以后的使用中焊点氧化引起断路或者火线和零线之间漏电。&&&&&&Inserted row or the outlet of poor quality, poor contact, the power plug on the market the majority of the poor quality of schedule, within the contact are manually welded, and regular use of acid flux, so easily led to the use of solder joints after oxidation caused by open circuit or between the front lines and the zero-line leakage.19. 漏电在线翻译19. 业务范围包括:1生产及销售各国系列的电子与产品开关,电子类包括漏电断路器,负离子发生器,电磁线圈和原设计来至客户的组装加工。2以及各国系列的电源线及配件、电源线和拖板式延长线。&&&&&&Lines of business included: 1 the production and sale of all products with the series of electronic switches, electronics, including leakage circuit breakers, negative ion generator, electromagnetic coil and the original design to the assembly and processing to customers. 2 as well as the series of power cable and accessories, power lines and drag plate extension cord.20. 如果出现漏电现象,那么八成是因为使用了劣质的机箱电源造成的。&&&&&&If there is leakage, then, are inferior because of the use of power caused by the chassis.漏电是什么意思,漏电在线翻译,漏电什么意思,漏电的意思,漏电的翻译,漏电的解释,漏电的发音,漏电的同义词,漏电的反义词,漏电的例句,漏电的相关词组,漏电意思是什么,漏电怎么翻译,单词漏电是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 As Purchasing Director, one of my jobs is to identify and select the best suppliers for my internal clients, the Marketing Directors. This is important to guarantee quality and best prices, rather than allowing each Director to choose their own supplier. One manager approached me yesterday stating that, for a new telev 的翻译是:作为采购总监,我的工作之一是识别和选择最佳供应商为我的内部客户营销的董事。这是重要的是保证质量和最好的价格,而不是让每一位董事选择他们自己的供应商。一位经理走近我昨天指出为新的电视广告,他想要利用的代他已经找到了,不是我们的首选供应商之一。我不知道如何处理这,觉得你可能会有一些建议 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
As Purchasing Director, one of my jobs is to identify and select the best suppliers for my internal clients, the Marketing Directors. This is important to guarantee quality and best prices, rather than allowing each Director to choose their own supplier. One manager approached me yesterday stating that, for a new telev
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
作为采购总监,我的工作之一是识别和选择最佳供应商为我的内部客户营销的董事。这是重要的是保证质量和最好的价格,而不是让每一位董事选择他们自己的供应商。一位经理走近我昨天指出为新的电视广告,他想要利用的代他已经找到了,不是我们的首选供应商之一。我不知道如何处理这,觉得你可能会有一些建议
作为采购主任,我的一位工作是确定和选择的最佳供应商为我国内部客户,销售的董事。 这是重要,保证质量,最好的价格,而不是容许每名董事,选择他们自己供应商。 一个管理员向我昨天说,为一个新的电视广告,他要用一个机构已发现,他是一个不喜欢我们的供应商。 我不知道如何处理这事,以为你可能有一些意见
作为购买主任,我的一个工作是为我的内部客户,行销经理辨认和选择最佳的供应商。 这是重要保证质量和最佳的价格,而不是允许每位主任选择他们自己的供应商。 一位经理接近了我昨天阐
相关内容&ayes .what lovely. 是.what可爱。 & a我已收拾好课本准本上床睡觉 I have tidied up the textbook this to go to bed sleep & acrowed schedule 打鸣的日程表 & aPackaged without Web Services support 包装,不用网服务支持 & alnjectionrate lnjectionrate & aRounded value 被环绕的价值 & a你9月15日来信及信中所附对我白兔牌睡衣的询盘收悉 You on September 15 in the incoming letter and the letter attaches to my white rabbit sign night clothes inquires the plate to receive & aell there are some others that come on here and there from cina but not sure on times that they come on if ya have issues with speaking english or using a tran 那里侧房是各处进展自cina,但不肯定在时期的一些其他他们进展,如果ya有问题与讲的英语或使用tran & a1-we want to inform you that the LED goods of 3watt (15000pcs) which is we had purchase from JX factory in that we are getting complaints of LED colors from our customer.
& athey're starting 他们开始 & a跟班 Personal servant & aDESTINATARIO NOMBRE DIRECCION ADRESSEE命名方向 & a全效美肤CC霜 Entire effect America skin CC frost & aNew Arrivals 新的到来 & awho else will care about we? 谁是否将关心我们? & awickhams wickhams & apreservative 防腐剂 & a把一切简单化 All simplification & a是用生产物品和劳务的当年价格计算的全部最终产品的市场价值。 Was with the production goods and the service same year price computation completely the final product market value. & aDry your daughter 烘干您的女儿 & aSingle cycle is my love for you.I repeat that you love.Antony I love yo 唯一周期是我的对您的爱。我重覆您爱。安东尼I爱yo & a什么时候用ing形式? When uses the ing form? & apatent pending 专利审理 & aMinistry of Transportation 部运输 & a但是不知道和谁说 But did not know said with who & awhat is the direct cause of the disappearance of meat eating dinosaurs 什么是食肉恐龙失踪的直接缘由 & a我老大是最英明的 My eldest child is wisest & aUsed to get or set the Depth of a non-empty Envelope.
The Envelope must be ZAware and have non-NaN Zs set. 曾经得到或设置一个非空的信封的深度。 信封必须是ZAware和有非南被设置的Zs。 & acompanhia 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe National Board for Professional Teaching Standards 国家委员会为专家教的标准 & astamped of show 盖印展示 & ahow to contact you when I am in Wuhan? 如何与您联系,当我在Wuhan ? & ato be let you go
& aPrevious Evaluation 早先评估 & awhere there`s the will there`s the way 正在翻译,请等待... & a为人慷慨的
exercise 让 一些 锻炼 & a他总是尽量对人友好 He as far as possible is always friendly to the human & a博物院 Museum & a《金属工艺学》 "Technology of metals" & ato do help 做帮助 & a课前预习课文,课后回顾内容 In front of the class prepares a lesson the text, after the class reviews the content & a自以为是的 Thinks oneself infallible & atermocouples termocouples & a现在感觉舒服吗? Now feels comfortably? & awhy? 为什么? & a你吓到我了 You frightened me & a根据腾讯科技(武汉)有限公司于2011年
日通过的全体董事会书面决议 According to leaps the news science and technology (Wuhan) the limited company the all board of directors written resolution which passes in 2011 year, month and day & aPapers and Submissions 纸和提议 & a我们学校并非以赢利为目的 Our school by no means take the profit as a goal & a大部分父母希望他们的孩子在校努力学习 The majority of parents hoped they the child studies diligently in the school & a祀冬 Offers sacrifice the winter & aI seriously say to you, I love you 我对您严重说,我爱你 & a代理三部 Acts three & amade pay attention 做的薪水注意 & a现在该起床了吗? Now should get out of bed? & aAs Purchasing Director, one of my jobs is to identify and select the best suppliers for my internal clients, the Marketing Directors. This is important to guarantee quality and best prices, rather than allowing each Director to choose their own supplier. One manager approached me yesterday stating that, for a new telev 作为购买主任,我的一个工作是为我的内部客户,行销经理辨认和选择最佳的供应商。 这是重要保证质量和最佳的价格,而不是允许每位主任选择他们自己的供应商。 一位经理接近了我昨天阐 &Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (38cae-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 节约电能 的文章

随机推荐