农民夜校开展情况汇报的从业情况怎么填写?(一个小空格,应该要填一个词)

& Unit知识点 & “请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章...”习题详情
240位同学学习过此题,做题成功率65.8%
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只写一个单词。Country-dwellers(农村居民) often say the constant noise, heavy traffic and crowds of the city would drive them mad. Well, they might be right, according to the latest research. City residents are more likely to develop mental illnesses than those who live in villages, a study has found.Researchers from Cardiff university examined the lifestyles of more than 200,000 people in Sweden and found that those who lived in urban areas were more at risk from mental illnesses than people who lived in villages.The experts don’t know exactly why this is but they suggest that town and city residents are more likely to be ostracized(排挤) by those around them. They are more likely to experience discrimination(歧视) if they do not fit in, which can lead to them feeling anxious and even developing mental illnesses.Dr Stanley Zammit, who led the research said that people living in towns and cities are more likely to develop other mental illnesses that result in personality changes — a condition known as non-affective psychosis(非情感性精神病).Earlier this year an official report found that village-dwellers live an average of two years longer than those living in towns and cities. According to figures from the Office of National Statistics in the UK, men who live in villages are likely to live for between 78 and 79 years, while those in towns and cities can expect to survive to an age of 76. Women on average survive to their 81st birthday in towns and cities, but live to between 82 and 83 in villages. The small marked town of Wimborne Minster in rural Dorset was named the healthiest place to live in.City residents are
more likely to develop illnesses &&&&【小题1】&&&& than those living in villages,The way researchers
do the researchExamine the ways
of &&&&【小题2】&&&& of more than 200,000 people in Sweden&&&&【小题3】&&&& of
expert1.Town and city
residents are more likely to be ostracized(排挤) by those around them. 2.They are more
likely to go&&&&【小题4】&&&& discrimination(歧视)&&&& 【小题5】&&&& they fit in, which can lead to
their &&&&【小题6】&&&& and even
mental illnesses.Finding of the
researchPeople living in
towns and cities are more likely to develop other mental illnesses that &&&&【小题7】&&&& personality
changes — a condition known as non-affective psychosis(非情感性精神病).&&&&【小题8】&&&&
from the Office of National Statistics in the UK1.Village-dwellers
live an average of two years longer than those living in towns and cities.2.Men who live in
villages are likely to live &&&&【小题9】&&&& than those in towns and cities。3.The &&&&【小题10】&&&&
age of Women in towns and cities is 81.mentally&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-学科网高考押题卷 第三期(江苏版)英语
分析与解答
习题“请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只写一个单词。Country-dwellers(农村居民) often say ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章讲的是城市居民比农村居民更有可能得精神疾病。原因可能是拥挤的交通,可怕的噪音,也可能是人与人之间冷漠的关系导致的。【小题1】词性转化题:从第一段的句子:City residents are more likely to develop mental illnesses than those who live in villages, a study has found.可知城市的居民比农村的居民更有可能在精神上得病。用副词 mentally修饰develop illnesses【小题2】词义转化题:从第二段的句子:Researchers from Cardiff university examined the lifestyles of more than 200,000 people in Sweden 可知将lifestyles改成ways of life 【小题3】词性转化题:从第三段的句子:The experts don’t know exactly why this is but they suggest that town and city residents are more likely to be ostracized(排挤) by those around them.可知将suggest改成Suggestions【小题4】词义转化题:从第三段的句子: They are more likely to experience discrimination(歧视) if they do not fit in,可知将experience改成go through【小题5】词义转化题:从第三段的句子: They are more likely to experience discrimination(歧视) if they do not fit in,可知将if…not改成unless【小题6】词性转化题:从第三段的句子:which can lead to them feeling anxious and even developing mental illnesses.可知将anxious改成 anxiety【小题7】词义转化题:从第三段的句子: Dr Stanley Zammit, who led the research said that people living in towns and cities are more likely to develop other mental illnesses that result in personality changes 可知lead to改成cause【小题8】原词重现题:从第五段的句子:According to figures from the Office of National Statistics in the UK,可知填Figures 【小题9】句意理解题:从第五段的句子:men who live in villages are likely to live for between 78 and 79 years, while those in towns and cities can expect to survive to an age of 76.可知乡村的男性比城市的男性的寿命更长:填longer【小题10】原词重现题:从第五段的句子:Women on average survive to their 81st birthday in towns and cities, 可知这里是女性的平均年龄:average
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只写一个单词。Country-dwellers(农村居民) often...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只写一个单词。Country-dwellers(农村居民) often say ...”主要考察你对“Unit”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只写一个单词。Country-dwellers(农村居民) often say ...”相似的题目:
------How far apart do they live?& -----&&&&I know, they live in the same neighbourhood.As long asAs tar asAs well asAs often as
Robert Ballard was born in 1942. From an early age, he loved the sea. Ballard grew up in Southern California. He spent his free time at the beach near his home. He enjoyed fishing and swimming. He even learned to dive. When Ballard wasn’t at the ocean, he loved reading about it. At age 10, he read 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, a book which describes the undersea adventures of Captain Nemo. Ballard decided he wanted to be like Captain Nemo when he grew up. His parents helped him follow his dream. Ballard was a hardworking student. He spent many years learning all he could about the ocean. By the age of 28, he was an expert. In 1970, he took a job as a scientist at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute in Massachusetts. There he studied underwater mountains of the Atlantic Ocean. He came up with ways to predict(预知)volcanoes under the oceans. Working with other scientists, Ballard also found previously(以前)unknown sea animals. These animals lived far below the ocean’s surface, where scientists had believed no animals could live.By the 1980s, Ballard’s interests changed. He developed unmanned(无人的)vehicles to explore the ocean bottom. His first find, the well-known ship Titanic, made Ballard famous. He was not happy with just one big find, however. He looked for — and found — other well-known ships. One was the German battleship Bismarck. Another was the U.S.S. Yorktown, an aircraft carrier (航空母舰) that sank during World War II.Today Robert Ballard is still an underwater explorer. He also heads an organization that encourages students to learn about science. Ballard hopes that some of the students will follow in his footsteps. After all, the world’s huge oceans are mostly unknown. Who knows what remains to be discovered under the sea?【小题1】What was Ballard’s dream when he was young?A.To be a science teacher.B.To be an underwater explorer.C.To be an animal expert.D.To be a famous writer.【小题2】When Ballard worked at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, he &&&&.A.explored the undersea world by shipB.thought of ideas to predict underwater volcanoes C.found some unknown sea animals aloneD.set up an organization to teach students science【小题3】Which is the correct order of the events mentioned in the text about Ballard?a. He found the German battleship Bismarck.b. He read a book about Captain Nemo.c. He found the famous ship Titanic.d. He became an expert in science.A.b-c-d-aB.d-b-c-aC.b-d-c-aD.d-c-a-b【小题4】What can we learn from the text?A.Ballard’s parents felt disappointed at his undersea adventures.B.Ballard didn’t like fishing and swimming in his childhood.C.Ballard was greatly influenced by 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.D.Human beings have explored more than half of the sea.&&&&
Rosa regretted giving her opinion about the decision directly, feeling &&&& she should have expressed it differently.howwhythatif
“请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只写一个单词。Country-dwellers(农村居民) often say the constant noise, heavy traffic and crowds of the city would drive them mad. Well, they might be right, according to the latest research. City residents are more likely to develop mental illnesses than those who live in villages, a study has found.Researchers from Cardiff university examined the lifestyles of more than 200,000 people in Sweden and found that those who lived in urban areas were more at risk from mental illnesses than people who lived in villages.The experts don’t know exactly why this is but they suggest that town and city residents are more likely to be ostracized(排挤) by those around them. They are more likely to experience discrimination(歧视) if they do not fit in, which can lead to them feeling anxious and even developing mental illnesses.Dr Stanley Zammit, who led the research said that people living in towns and cities are more likely to develop other mental illnesses that result in personality changes — a condition known as non-affective psychosis(非情感性精神病).Earlier this year an official report found that village-dwellers live an average of two years longer than those living in towns and cities. According to figures from the Office of National Statistics in the UK, men who live in villages are likely to live for between 78 and 79 years, while those in towns and cities can expect to survive to an age of 76. Women on average survive to their 81st birthday in towns and cities, but live to between 82 and 83 in villages. The small marked town of Wimborne Minster in rural Dorset was named the healthiest place to live in.City residents are
more likely to develop illnesses ____【小题1】____ than those living in villages,The way researchers
of ____【小题2】____ of more than 200,000 people in Sweden____【小题3】____ of
expert1.Town and city
residents are more likely to be ostracized(排挤) by those around them. 2.They are more
likely to go____【小题4】____ discrimination(歧视)____ 【小题5】____ they fit in, which can lead to
their ____【小题6】____ and even
researchPeople living in
towns and cities are more likely to develop other mental illnesses that ____【小题7】____ personality
changes — a condition known as non-affective psychosis(非情感性精神病).____【小题8】____
live an average of two years longer than those living in towns and cities.2.Men who live in
villages are likely to live ____【小题9】____ than those in towns and cities。3.The ____【小题10】____
age of Women in towns and cities is 81.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只写一个单词。Country-dwellers(农村居民) often say the constant noise, heavy traffic and crowds of the city would drive them mad. Well, they might be right, according to the latest research. City residents are more likely to develop mental illnesses than those who live in villages, a study has found.Researchers from Cardiff university examined the lifestyles of more than 200,000 people in Sweden and found that those who lived in urban areas were more at risk from mental illnesses than people who lived in villages.The experts don’t know exactly why this is but they suggest that town and city residents are more likely to be ostracized(排挤) by those around them. They are more likely to experience discrimination(歧视) if they do not fit in, which can lead to them feeling anxious and even developing mental illnesses.Dr Stanley Zammit, who led the research said that people living in towns and cities are more likely to develop other mental illnesses that result in personality changes — a condition known as non-affective psychosis(非情感性精神病).Earlier this year an official report found that village-dwellers live an average of two years longer than those living in towns and cities. According to figures from the Office of National Statistics in the UK, men who live in villages are likely to live for between 78 and 79 years, while those in towns and cities can expect to survive to an age of 76. Women on average survive to their 81st birthday in towns and cities, but live to between 82 and 83 in villages. The small marked town of Wimborne Minster in rural Dorset was named the healthiest place to live in.City residents are
more likely to develop illnesses ____【小题1】____ than those living in villages,The way researchers
of ____【小题2】____ of more than 200,000 people in Sweden____【小题3】____ of
expert1.Town and city
likely to go____【小题4】____ discrimination(歧视)____ 【小题5】____ they fit in, which can lead to
their ____【小题6】____ and even
researchPeople living in
towns and cities are more likely to develop other mental illnesses that ____【小题7】____ personality
changes — a condition known as non-affective psychosis(非情感性精神病).____【小题8】____
villages are likely to live ____【小题9】____ than those in towns and cities。3.The ____【小题10】____
age of Women in towns and cities is 81.”相似的习题。& “第二卷(两部分共35分)第四部分:写作(...”习题详情
252位同学学习过此题,做题成功率59.9%
第二卷(两部分共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据以下要求:1)汉语提示;2)首字母提示;3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确、拼写正确。 The snowstorm in our city last week wasn’t a large one, but&&&&&&it &&&& many accidents. The snow started to come down in&&&& 76.&&&&the late afternoon. I saw it &&&& the window of the office building where&&&& 77.&&&&Mary and I work as &&&&(秘书). It had been snowing for an hour& 78.&&&&b&&&& I started to drive home. After twenty minutes, the accident& 79.&&&&happened. My heater didn’t work, and the snow &&&&(结冰) on my&&& 80.&&&&window, so I couldn’t see well. I had to c&&&& my window every few&& 81.&&&&minutes. To make matters &&&&, the car hit the hill, turned over && 82.&&&&and stopped. I looked to see w&&&& I was hurt, but I wasn’t.& 83.&&&&&&&&(幸运) I’d been wearing my seatbelt. Soon the police&&&&&& 84.&&&&came to r&&&& me, and I managed to return home later.& 85.&&&&76. caused&&&& 77. through&&&& 78. secretaries&&&&& 79. before&&&&& 80. froze&
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-福建省南安一中高三上学期期末考试
分析与解答
习题“第二卷(两部分共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据以下要求:1)汉语提示;2)首字母提示;3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
第二卷(两部分共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据以下要求:1)汉语提示;2)首字母提示;3)语境提示,在每个空格内填...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“第二卷(两部分共35分)第四部分:写作(...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第二卷(两部分共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据以下要求:1)汉语提示;2)首字母提示;3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确、拼写正确。 The snowstorm in our city last week wasn’t a large one, butit ____ many accidents. The snow started to come down in 76.____the late afternoon. I saw it ____ the window of the office building where 77.____Mary and I work as ____(秘书). It had been snowing for an hour 78.____b____ I started to drive home. After twenty minutes, the accident 79.____happened. My heater didn’t work, and the snow ____(结冰) on my 80.____window, so I couldn’t see well. I had to c____ my window every few 81.____minutes. To make matters ____, the car hit the hill, turned over
82.____and stopped. I looked to see w____ I was hurt, but I wasn’t. 83.________(幸运) I’d been wearing my seatbelt. Soon the police 84.____came to r____ me, and I managed to return home later. 85.____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第二卷(两部分共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据以下要求:1)汉语提示;2)首字母提示;3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确、拼写正确。 The snowstorm in our city last week wasn’t a large one, butit ____ many accidents. The snow started to come down in 76.____the late afternoon. I saw it ____ the window of the office building where 77.____Mary and I work as ____(秘书). It had been snowing for an hour 78.____b____ I started to drive home. After twenty minutes, the accident 79.____happened. My heater didn’t work, and the snow ____(结冰) on my 80.____window, so I couldn’t see well. I had to c____ my window every few 81.____minutes. To make matters ____, the car hit the hill, turned over
82.____and stopped. I looked to see w____ I was hurt, but I wasn’t. 83.________(幸运) I’d been wearing my seatbelt. Soon the police 84.____came to r____ me, and I managed to return home later. 85.____”相似的习题。& Unit知识点 & “根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个...”习题详情
168位同学学习过此题,做题成功率80.9%
根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整,通顺。One day, I am telling my mother about my friends in my school. My mother _【小题1】 me,” Sue, who is your best friend?”“Jill and Jaime. asks&【小题2】 are in my class.”“What about your sisters Karen and Cindy? They&【小题3】_ can’t they be your best friends?”“Because they are Why&【小题4】my& sisters. We are often not happy because of some food and clothes. How can they be my best friends&【小题5】_? We all have our own(自己的) friends at&【小题6】too& school.”“Yes, but they can be your friends,go& 【小题7】. Friends may come and go, but your sisters will always be there for you.” Says my mother. Then I understand that sisters are lifelong(终身的) friends.Now we often  &【小题8】 & shopping, visit parents and go to the movies together(一起). I know that my sisters are also my best friends.
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-重庆市第十八中学七年级下学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整,通顺。One day, I am telling my mother about my friends in my school. My mothe...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文讲述的是妈妈告诉作者,自己的姐妹也可以成为自己的好朋友。因为有的朋友会来了又走,但是姐妹总是会一直在那里。妈妈的话让作者明白了姐妹是自己终身的朋友。【小题1】句意:一天,我和我的妈妈谈论我学校里的朋友。妈妈问我:Sue,谁是你最好的朋友?ask 是一个动词,意思是问,根据句意可知,这里是妈妈问了我一个问题。这句话的主语是my mother,是第三人称单数形式,故填asks。【小题2】句意:Jill和Jaime是我最好的朋友。他们都在我的班里。they他们,是主格形式,在这个句子中做主语。这里的they指代的是前面提到的Jill和Jaime两个人。【小题3】句意:你的姐姐Karen和Cindy呢?为什么他们不是你最好的朋友?根据下面的回答可知,这里是妈妈在问为什么作者的两个姐姐不是他最好的朋友。故填why。【小题4】句意:因为他们是我的姐姐,因为吃的和穿的,我们经常不开心。根据上句话中What about your sisters Karen and Cindy?可知,Karen和Cindy是作者的姐姐。故这里应该用my。【小题5】句意:因为吃的和穿的,我们经常不开心,他们怎么能是我最好的朋友呢?根据上文中Why can’t they be your best friends?可知,这里是说作者的姐姐不会是他最好的朋友。故填friends。【小题6】句意:在学校,我们都有自己的朋友。at school是一个固定的短语,意思是在学校。根据文意可知,作者不会把自己的姐姐当朋友,因为他们各自在学校里有自己的朋友。【小题7】句意:是的,但是他们也可以是你的朋友。too是一个副词,意思是也,经常放在句末,用于肯定句中。根据文意可知,作者的妈妈告诉他,他的姐姐也可以是他的朋友。【小题8】句意:现在我们经常一起去购物、看望父母、一起看电影。我知道我的姐姐也是我最好的朋友。go shopping是一个固定的短语,意思是去购物。根据文意可知,在妈妈的教导下,作者明白了,自己的姐姐也可以是自己的好朋友。所以他们经常一起去购物。
找到答案了,赞一个
根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整,通顺。One day, I am telling my mother about my friends in my school. My ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整,通顺。One day, I am telling my mother about my friends in my school. My mothe...”主要考察你对“Unit4”“Unite”“Unit”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整,通顺。One day, I am telling my mother about my friends in my school. My mothe...”相似的题目:
---Were your parents at home last night?&---No. &&&& of us went to my uncle’s birthday party.NoneNeitherAllBoth
Once, a king showed two men a large basket in the garden. He told them to fill it with water from a well. After they&&&&&their work, he left them, saying, “When the sun is down, I will come and see your work.”  At last one of them said, “What’s the use of doing this foolish work? We can &&&&&fill the basket.”&&&&&man answered, “That is none of your business.” The first man said. “You may do as you like, but I am not going to work at &&&&&so foolish.” He &&&&his bucket and went away. The other man said no word, and kept on carrying &&&&. At last the well was almost &&&&.  As he poured the last bucket of water into the basket, he saw a bright thing in it. He picked it up. It was a beautiful gold ring. Just then the king came.&&&&&he saw the ring, he knew that he had found the kind of man he wanted. He told him to keep the ring for himself. “You &&&&&so well in this little thing,” he said, “ &&&&&now I know I can believe you with many things.”【小题1】A.finished B.did
C.began D.had【小题2】A.ever B.never C.easily D.no【小题3】A.The other B.AnotherC.OneD.A second【小题4】A.anything B.something C.nothing
D.everything【小题5】A.picked up B.put away C.took away D.threw away【小题6】A.water B.basket C.well D.work【小题7】A.full B.empty C.filled D.clean【小题8】A.While B.As soon as C.Before D.Since【小题9】A.have done B.will doC.do D.are doing【小题10】A.what B.why
D.that&&&&
假设你叫李平,你在学校和家里有很多烦恼,例如:学习任务重,睡眠不足,缺少体育活动,同学之间的关系,在家不允许看电视或上网等等,给Dr. Know 写一封信,说明自己的情况,并请他给你一些建议。(60 词左右)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
“根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整,通顺。One day, I am telling my mother about my friends in my school. My mother _【小题1】 me,” Sue, who is your best friend?”“Jill and Jaime. ____【小题2】 are in my class.”“What about your sisters Karen and Cindy? ____【小题3】_ can’t they be your best friends?”“Because they are ____【小题4】____ sisters. We are often not happy because of some food and clothes. How can they be my best ____【小题5】_? We all have our own(自己的) friends ____【小题6】____ school.”“Yes, but they can be your friends,____ 【小题7】. Friends may come and go, but your sisters will always be there for you.” Says my mother. Then I understand that sisters are lifelong(终身的) friends.Now we often ____【小题8】____ shopping, visit parents and go to the movies together(一起). I know that my sisters are also my best friends.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整,通顺。One day, I am telling my mother about my friends in my school. My mother _【小题1】 me,” Sue, who is your best friend?”“Jill and Jaime. ____【小题2】 are in my class.”“What about your sisters Karen and Cindy? ____【小题3】_ can’t they be your best friends?”“Because they are ____【小题4】____ sisters. We are often not happy because of some food and clothes. How can they be my best ____【小题5】_? We all have our own(自己的) friends ____【小题6】____ school.”“Yes, but they can be your friends,____ 【小题7】. Friends may come and go, but your sisters will always be there for you.” Says my mother. Then I understand that sisters are lifelong(终身的) friends.Now we often ____【小题8】____ shopping, visit parents and go to the movies together(一起). I know that my sisters are also my best friends.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 从业情况怎么填写 的文章

随机推荐