I will teach sb to do sthyou more English my dear

Dear Bob, Hello. I learn about you from my English teacher. 63. Miss Fang. I’d l——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Dear Bob, Hello. I learn about you from my English teacher. 63. Miss Fang. I’d like to your pen friend, and get to 64 know more about your country. First, let me tell you something more about myself. 65. My name is Li Hua. I live in Beijing, where is the 66. capital of China. I go to Hongqi Middle School. We 67. study quite a few subject, such as maths, Chinese, 68. English and physics. I use to play ping-pong a lot 69. In my spare time, but now I am interesting in football. 70. Do you play any ball games? What your favourite 71. sport? I look forward to hear from you soon. 72. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
书面表达(满分25分):假如你是李晓华,住在江城。你的加拿大笔友Bob来信谈到了他所居住的城市,并希望了解你家乡江城的情况。请你用英语写一封回信。回信须包括下表中的内容。
&&&&自然情况
①位于长江边、风景优美、适合居住
②经济发展迅速 ③新建了不少工厂、住房、道路等。
&&&存在问题
④水、空气污染  ⑤交通拥挤
对江城发展的看法
⑥(内容由考生自己拟定)
注意:1.回信中不能使用“江城”以外的地名。 2.词数100左右。信的开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入词数。参考词汇:经济economyn.Dear Bob,It's very kind of you to write me and letme know about your beautiful city. Now I’d like to tell you something about myhometown Jiangcheng.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,Xiao Hua&
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线〔\〕划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。 Dear Bob,   Hello. I learn about you from my English teacher, Miss Fang. I’d like to your penfriend, and get to know more about your country. First, let me tell you something more about myself.My name is Li Hua. I live in Beijing, where is the capital of the &China. I go to Hongqi Middle School. &We study quite a few subject, such as maths, Chinese,English and physics. I use to play ping-pong a lot in my spare time, but now I am interesting in football.Do you play any ball games? &What your favorite sport? I look forward to hear from you soon.Yours,Li Hua
Hello, I learn about you from my English teacher, Miss Fang.
1.________
I’d like to your pen-friend, and get to know more about your country.
2.________
First, let me tell you something more about myself.
3.________
My name’s Wang Lin.I live in Beijing, where is the
4.________
capital of China.I go to Changfeng Middle School.We
5.________
study quite a few subject, such as Chinese, English,
6.________
maths and physics.I use to play pingpong a lot in my
7.________
spare time, but now I am interesting in football.
8.________
Do you play any ball games? What your favourite
9.________
sport? I hope to hear of you soon.
10.________
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线〔\〕划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。 Dear Bob,   Hello. I learn about you from my English teacher, Miss Fang. I’d like to your penfriend, and get to know more about your country. First, let me tell you something more about myself.My name is Li Hua. I live in Beijing, where is the capital of the &China. I go to Hongqi Middle School. &We study quite a few subject, such as maths, Chinese,English and physics. I use to play ping-pong a lot in my spare time, but now I am interesting in football.Do you play any ball games? &What your favorite sport? I look forward to hear from you soon.Yours,Li Hua
  Dear Bill,
  Thank you very much far your letter .I pleased1.________
to hear about your holiday and the people you
meet in Rome. It sounded great 2.________
fun and how I wish I could have been with you.3.________
  Thank you also for the stamps you sat them 4.________
to me for my collection. Most of them were
those what 5.________
I had been expecting for long. You said on 6.________
your letter that you wish to have some photos 7.________
of me. Sorry to tell you, I have a few photos 8.________
good enough to send to others. Yet I will send
you a photo of my families. Please write soon 9.________
and tell me what you are getting on with you
college life. 10.________
Best wishes
                &&&
Yours, Bob
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号> 【答案带解析】Dear editor, My English teacher is very ...
Dear editor,My English teacher is very strict with us. Several days ago, when we were in class, Tom asked me a question. But my English teacher thought we were speaking in class. She asked us to stand at the back of the classroom for a few minutes. This made me unfair. After that, I feel nervous in her class, so I don’t like her class. However, I really want to learn English well. What should I do?Yours,MikeDear Mike,I am sorry you are having difficulty with your English class. Every teacher wants his or her students to study hard. So I think you should have a talk with your English teacher and tell her what you were doing with Tom that day. If she knows your worries, maybe she will help you with your English. And she will be pleased to hear you want to learn English well. Of course, you should know that what your teacher did was good for you. When you are not trying as hard as you can, she has to stop it and try to help you. Wish you have a better life!Yours,Editor根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1.What’s wrong with Mike?A. He doesn’t like learning English.B. He meets trouble with his English teacher.C. He doesn’t know how to get on well with his English teacher.D. He doesn’t like English any longer.2.Mike feels nervous in English classes because ____.A. he doesn’t like his English teacher B.he can’t speak in classC. his English teacher punished(惩罚) him D. his English is poor3. In the editor’s opinion, the English teacher asked Mike to stand for a while because _____.A. she didn’t like himB. she didn’t think Mike was learning English hard at that timeC. Mike was bad at EnglishD. Mike was making much noise4.The teacher will _____ if Mike has a talk with her.A. be even angrierB. ask him to stand for some time once againC. be pleasedD. say sorry to him5.Which of the following sentences is TRUE according to(根据) the passage?A. Mike dislikes English classes, but he wants to learn English well.B. Mike wants the editor to tell his English teacher the truth.C. The editor gave Mike some advice, but it didn’t work.D. The teacher hates Mike much more than before. 
试题分析:这篇短文是Mike写给编辑的一封信以及编辑的回信。信中Mike对编辑述说了他现在遇到的问题,他和自己的英语老师发生了误会,不知道该如何处理。在回信中编辑给了他一些好的建议。
1.C细节理解题。根据Mike写的信的主要内容可知,Mike遇到的烦恼是不知道该如何和自己的英语老师相处。因为他觉得英语老师...
考点分析:
考点1:记述文
记叙文阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when a friend borrows your favorite thing and then breaks it, you may get really angry.Usually, your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe faster, your face turns red, and you may want to break something or hit(打) someone, but sometimes, you hide(隐藏) your anger. For example, you may hide it in your heart. The problem is that if you do this, you may get a headache or your stomach may hurt.In fact, it’s not good to hide your anger, and it’s normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right way, without hurting others or yourself.When you get angry, you can talk about it with other people. It’s helpful to talk about your anger with an adult, such as parents, a teacher, etc. When you talk about anger, those bad feelings can start to go away. Here are some other things you can do when you start to feel angry: talk to a good
count from 1 to 100; give someone a hug(拥抱); go for a bike
think about good things, etc.Remember that how you act when you are angry can make everything better or worse. Don’t let your anger control you.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1.You may not get angry when ____.A. there is too much homework on this weekendB. your favorite basketball team wins the gameC. a friend breaks your favorite thingD. your parents don’t let you watch TV2. ____ shows that you’re not angry.A. Taking a faster breath B. Getting a headacheC. Getting a stomachache D. Wanting to protect someone3.According to the passage, you can do everything when you get angry except(除了) ____.A. go for a bike rideB. think about good thingsC. talk to a good friendD. say bad things to the people around you4. The underlined word “control” in the last paragraph means ____ in Chinese.A. 控制 B. 连接 C. 帮助 D. 失去5.This passage is mainly about ____.A. anger B. excitement C. happiness D. sadness 
One day, a boy had a fight with one of his classmates. He didn’t wait until school was over, and hurried home to his grandfather. He told him his story angrily. “He is really bad,” the boy said, “and I hate him.”The grandfather said, “Let me tell you a story. When I was a boy, I, too, sometimes hated others for what they did…”As the boy listened carefully, the grandfather went on, “There are always two tigers inside my heart. One is good and kind. He gets on well with everything around him. But the other is bad and unfriendly. Even the smallest thing will make him angry. He fights with everyone all the time, and for no reason. He can’t think carefully because he always hates others. It is difficult to live with these two tigers inside my heart. They both try to control me.”The boy looked into his grandfather’s eyes and asked, “Which tiger always controls you, Grandfather?”The old man said slowly and seriously, “The one that I feed. I always feed the good and kind tiger, so I never hate others and seldom get angry now.”根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1.The boy went to his grandfather ____.A. before he went to school B. when he went to schoolC. after school was over
D. after he had a fight2.The good tiger ____ everything around him.A. doesn’t like
B. gets along well withC. isn’t interested in
D. wants to eat3.The bad tiger fights with everyone all the time ____.A. because others wants to kill himB. because he wants to eat othersC. for no reasonD. because others aren’t friendly to him4.The good tiger can control the grandfather because ____.A. the good tiger is much strongerB. the good tiger can get along well with othersC. the grandfather treats the tiger very wellD. the grandfather hates the bad tiger5.The writer wants to tell us ____ in the passage.A. how to feed tigers wellB. how to control our feelingsC. how to get along with othersD. how to fight with others 
完形填空。(20分)Everyone needs friends. We all like to
close to someone. It is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh and do things with.
, sometimes we need to be alone. We don’t always want people
. But we would feel lonely if we never had a friend.No two people are
. Friends sometimes don’t get on well. That doesn’t mean
they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will make peace with each other,and become
again.Sometimes friends move away. Then we feel very
. We miss them very much, but we can
them and write to them. It could be possible that we could even see them again. And we can also
new friends.There’s more good news for people who have friends. They live longer than people who don’t have. Why? It could be that they are
. Being happy helps you stay well and it could be good just knowing that someone cares about you.1.A. look B. watch C. feel D. see2.A. Hardly B. Nearly C. Suddenly D. Certainly3.A. alone B. away C. all over D. around4.A. friendly B. kind C. just the same D. quite different5.A. that B. whether C. how D. why6.A. enemies B. strangers C. students D. friends7.A. angry B. sad C. happy D. alone8.A. call B. ask C. tell D. talk with9.A. look for B. find C. make D. know10.A. happier B. stronger C. kinder D. richer 
We'll go on a field trip if it _______ this weekend.A. won't rain
B. isn't rainingC. doesn't rain
D. will rain 
He ___ work in that company ___.A. doesn’t
any longer
any longerC. doesn’t
longer 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Access denied | www.myenglishteacher.eu used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.myenglishteacher.eu) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3900d60efc7653c0-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 techmark teach美国 的文章

随机推荐