用一般过去时写作文两篇作文字数不少于五十字

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求一篇英语作文 要求:人称:第一人称 时态:一般过去时 字数:60~80 初三上期水平的 不要写的太好 搞忘了说作文题目 :Are activing after class
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
一般过去时?好吧~I used to play badminton between class periods,for it is a great activity to train the speed of my body reaction and socialize with others.I used to be very shy and seldom interact with other students.However,badminton changed my personality and made me cooperative with people.Therefore,I made many friends by playing badminton with different people and different students.It was always fun to play with a person whom I didn't know before,and I can finally know that we share a lot of similarities later on while we are playing and talking.For me,this activity is not about getting a good skill on playing,but it is really an activity that made me outgoing and be more open to new friends.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
唉,现在想想那时候确实是没什么课后活动啊
Activities after classAfter different classes, my classmates and i would play ping-pang in the school yard,or chase each other and play yo-yo . Sometimes our young teachers would play with us together.I remembered i owned one of my English teacher and he bought me an ice cream.That feeling is so great.
作文话题有没有要求?
扫描下载二维码用过去式写英语作文不少于10句话_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
用过去式写英语作文不少于10句话
用过去式写英语作文不少于10句话
我有更好的答案
I had a wonderful holiday.My parents took me to a lot of places of interest.I took many nice photos with my parents.And I went to learn swimming during the holiday.It was very interesting that I could swim in the pool like a happy fish.I thought my holiday was fantastic.
有翻译吗?
有翻译吗?在吗?
你这点财富不够我塞牙缝的
我不能用的太多!
那对不起像这种题目都是50或者100开的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答

我要回帖

更多关于 一般过去时作文题目 的文章

随机推荐