thinkpad x和t哪个好t 系列和 x系列怎么选

en the client will want to mail you the video to &mate& the scratch track. I don't meditation they accomplish how time consuming it is for us to view and time each partition. It is major to let them know thatit ambition take you many extra time to do that than to just voice it. If at all likely,Nike Shox NZ SI, try to get the client to time those sections for you and send time codes with every line or paragraph of the script - depending on what drives the timing. Otherwise, you ambition need to mushroom your fare to take the time to do that for yourself... alternatively just eat it. In all fairness, sometimes this equitable can't be helped and clients are quite sympathetic and repentant. Another person told the video and then the &powers namely be& decide namely they absence somebody alter. There may no be time as your consumer to re-edit the video to your track. They just need to drop it in. If it's been told by dissimilar vocational, your chances are better of it being fewer painless, but still,Nike Shox Saya, we're always individuals with our own timing and manner, so it can be a challenge. If you're working in a laboratory with another engineer, it's easier,Nike Shox R2 Shoes, but if you're above your own, you get always the accessory go to make it right.A tiny object I do apt assist obtain the timings right namely to melodrama the movie meantime logging the audio trail from my microprocessor. Then,Nike Shox NZ Shoes, it’s easier to insulate the voice in my audio software to time it exactly. That’s half the war right there
其它1条答案
附近的朋友等待您的帮助
包打听移动版帖子很冷清,卤煮很失落!求安慰
手机签到经验翻倍!快来扫一扫!
Thinkpad的T系列有非专业版吗?X系列有14寸吗?L和S系列属于哪个档次?
3860浏览 / 10回复
对thinkpad各种系列的区别不是很熟悉,据说T、X、W系列比较好,E系列比较差。
但是X系列貌似都是12寸屏,屏幕太小,不知道有没有14寸和15寸的?
T系列的好像大都是专业绘图显卡,不知道有没有非专业显卡的?集显除外。
S系列和L系列的质量和档次是不是在E系列之上呢?
另外,Thinkpad的是不是都在两个地方?如果要升级,只有一个可以直接拆后面板安装,另一个需要拆全机?
Thinkpad专用内存非常贵,和普通内存有区别吗?
希望这里的高人给解释一下以上问题,谢谢了。
对 楼主 knetxp 说:=========================因为X系列是以“极致便携”为著称的,所以说该系列是不会有14、15吋大本的,也不会搭载有独显。
既然是以“终极的商务利器”为著称的ThinkPad家族,其独显必然是以办公作图为定位的,特别是高端的T、W系列。是由定位决定的。
有14、15吋的只可能是Edge、L、T、W系列(W系列只有15吋)
ThinkPad个大系列档次的排名是:
SL(已停产)<Edge E<R(已停产)<L = Edge S<X<T<W
另不知您预算具体是多少呢,资金允许的情况下直接买标配4G内存的,一步到位。
Edge S 是不是 S系列?
还有T420i 、T420s 的i和s是什么意思?
想买个5000左右14或15寸i5带独显的娱乐性能强点的机子
不知道刚上市E530怎么样
对 第2楼 knetxp 说:=========================对,S系列其实还是属于Edge子品牌下的,可以清晰地看到右掌托处有“Edge”的Logo,所以称之为“Edge S”系列。
T系列与Ti系列差别主要在于CPU上,绝大多数带i的T、X系列,均搭载Intel酷睿i3处理器、奔腾、赛扬处理器的(个别型号可能是i5处理器配置的),另外还有其他辅助功能上比不带i的T、X系列的低一些,比如指纹识别、网卡什么的。
全ThinkPad家族总体定位属商务办公,适用于办公人士、主打学习用途的学生人群。
不擅长于影音娱乐。
路过!看看!EKXS
现在的帖子越来越水了
楼主很专业
x系列目前在售的X1C,是14寸的本子,就是贵一点。
您需要登录后才可以回帖&&&|&&&&&
用户名/注册邮箱/注册手机号
其他第三方号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 thinkpad x和t 的文章

随机推荐