英语:“某人由于什么被拘捕(respiratory arrestt)”的

拘捕(Arrest)
警方可以申请拘捕令,以拘捕任何被怀疑犯法的公众,不过,执行拘捕令的警员需阐明拘捕令内容(S.41 CPC)。
一般拘捕方式有3种,警员可在向嫌疑犯说明“您已被拘捕”后、替他戴上手铐,甚至是禁止嫌疑犯离开指定范围或场合。
警方在调查案件过程中和一些特殊情况下,如合理怀疑某人涉及可被逮捕的罪案(seizeable offence)、没适当理由拥有破门行窃的工具、拥有赃物、阻差办公等(S.23 CPC)情况下,可以直接在未向法庭申请拘捕令前,扣留嫌犯,以协助警方进行调查。
警方必须告诉被拘捕者有关他被拘捕的原因,而被拘捕者有权选择不回答警方的任何问题。
被拘捕者不能躲避或反抗警方的拘捕。警方有权引用合理的武力拘捕嫌犯,包括使用手铐(S.15 CPC)。
嫌犯有权要求警方把他被扣留一事通知他的家人或亲属。
当警方有理由相信,若让嫌犯联络家属将妨碍案件调查工作或可能因此造成“通风报讯”、“消息走漏”等让共犯得以潜逃或证据得以被毁灭的情况,警方可延迟让嫌犯联络家属的时间。
寻求法律援助是宪法给予嫌犯的权力。
备注∶联邦宪法(Article 5(3) of the Federal Constitution)及扣留所条规(Lock-Up Rules 1953)阐明被扣留者(“嫌犯”)有权寻求法律援助,但目前的法庭案例显示,警方能以调查案件的需要来否决嫌犯即刻寻求法律援助的要求。嫌犯若於较后投诉或起诉警方,也需先证明警方曾恶意(mala fide)扣留他及刻意刁难他,并阻止他寻求法律援助。这项宪法对嫌犯的保障是目前司法界一项极具争论性的课题。
摘自马来西亚光明日报·
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。当前位置: &
不再由某人负责的英文
英文翻译off one’s hands out of one’s handsoff sb’s hand&&&& not any more&&&& reason&&&&a certain person&&&& be in ch ...&&&&off one’ out of one’s hands&&&&in/ under the charge of sb=in sb’ on one's shoulders&&&&be out of sb.’s hand&&&&be up to sb&&&&chargeable expense&&&&for one’s accountfor account of one&&&&should be borne by sb&&&& sth be in the charage of sb&&&&put sb. in charge&&&&put sb in charge of&&&&put sb in charge of&&&&on sb's own account&&&&leave sb in charge of the matter&&&&individual responsibility&&&&system of personal responsibility&&&&eve everybody's business is nobody's business&&&&plunge sb into debt&&&&at one’s disposal&&&&at one's expense&&&&the check is paid by sb&&&&go through sb.'s hand
相邻词汇热门词汇
不再由某人负责的英文翻译,不再由某人负责英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译不再由某人负责,不再由某人负责的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved因...向某人道歉 的翻译是:Due to ... Make an apology to SB 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
因...向某人道歉
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Due to ... Make an apology to SB
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a所有乘客被要求上火车前出示车票 All passengers are requested on in front of the train to show the ticket & a在塞纳河发现一具男性尸体 Discovers a masculine corpse in Seine & a上班时间8;00am-6:00pm,中午休息一个小时,按时上班,如果你迟到或者早退就要扣工资。迟到或者早退一个小时扣50块 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIt is from our Middle product line 它是从我们的中间产品系列 & ardload rockets 170%faster rdload迅速上升170%faster & a大ばか 大傻瓜 & a自开业起 From starts doing business & aMay be for either reading, mid-range (computer) or distance vision, but only one. 正在翻译,请等待... & awhy is this still outstanding? 为什么是依然杰出的这? & aextroverted extroverted & aroller skating 四轮溜冰 & a袜子很贵 The sock is very expensive & a过会我在处理你 Has met me to process you & amill-contour是什么意思 mill-contour is any meaning & a奥运冠军 Olympic Games champion & aThank you for reply so fast!Pls find Enclosed and give me a rough quotation first ! The detail draws i will give you when i get from German side . 那么快速地谢谢回复! Pls发现附入并且首先给出我一次概略的引用! 当我从德国边时,得到细节画我将给您。 & acO,.ltd cO, .ltd & a下楼 Going downstairs & aPlease wait outside rice-flour noodle. Please wait outside rice-flour noodle. & aI do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. & aBraking switch Braking switch & a粉底分类: 粉底液 正在翻译,请等待... & aoctadecylsilyl silica gel octadecylsilyl矽土凝胶 & achamfer 斜面 & adesign and manufacturing of electrical lnstruments for teachin and training of structured cabling system sales of electrical cables and wires, electronic connector cables 电子lnstruments设计和电缆和导线,电子连接器缆绳被构造的电缆系统销售制造业为teachin和训练 & a有压力才有动力! Has the pressure only then to have the power! & aDo not understand, do you want to get married? 不了解,您是否是否想要结婚? & a接口技术 Connection technology & achampu champu & aNauseants Nauseants & a生物光电效应原理 Biology photoelectric effect principle & a拔印 Pulls out India & aFOREVER FRIENDS FOREVER WE'LL BE FOREVER FRIENDS FOREVER WE'LL BE & akinderpower kinderpower & a希望你在他乡一切都好 Hoped you are good in another region all & a安静的热闹 Peaceful liveliness & aTop Sites: Naked Beach Babes | Mature Nudism | Bitch At Beach | Voyeur Moment | Old Nudism | Nudism Pirate | Nudism XXX | Beach TGP | Free Beach Nudes | Swing Nudists | Nude Beach Pics | Public Sex TGP | Beach 4 Fun | Nude Laguna | Best Webcam Girl | Wild Series | Outdoor Elders | Nudistos | Nude Beach Pictures | Voyeu 上方位置: 赤裸海滩宝贝 / 成熟裸体主义 / 母狗在海滩 / Voyeur片刻 / 老裸体主义 / 裸体主义海盗 / 裸体主义XXX / 海 & a我吃茄子 I eat the eggplant & a啦啦队正在用她们的舞蹈振奋势气 The cheering team is rousing the potential gas with them dance & aBARIUM TITANATE BARIUM TITANATE & aI can write in Chinese 我在汉语可以写 & a食谱 Recipes & apetersen petersen & aKun wants to be your friend on Facebook. No matter how far away you are from friends and family, Facebook can help you stay connected. Kun wants to be your friend on Facebook. No matter how far away you are from friends and family, Facebook can help you stay connected. & aWedding & Photography Policy 婚礼&摄影政策 & a加装填料时,每周的长度应使两端保留适量间隙,各道填料搭口应错开,填料装妥后压盖法兰与尾轴管凸缘平面的间距相等,压盖衬套内圆与轴不允许接触,并力求上、下、左、右各方面间隙相等。 When addition padding, each week length should make the both sides to retain the right amount gap, each padding builds the mouth to be supposed to stagger, after the padding loaded properly gland flange and the screw shaft pipe flange plane spacing is equal, the gland bushing internal bore and the a & aDRWG No DRWG没有 & amy good intentions produce only imagined letters never embraced by paper never kissed by stamps 正在翻译,请等待... & aTo ensure a proper working condition of the instrument a half-yearly maintenance must be carried out by a Tecan authorized field service engineer (FSE). 正在翻译,请等待... & a现实中有些很自私,光为自己着想,一点也不按道德来做 正在翻译,请等待... & a主累计 Host accumulation & aThe grandeur and varied beauty of nature has an ennobling influence upon us. The snowcovered mountains, dancing streams of water, vast expanse of green wood!, the sweet melody of birds transport us with wonder, delight and admiration. They make us forget our pettiness and uplift and purify our minds and spirits. The be 自然伟大和各种各样的秀丽有使高尚的影响在我们。 积雪的山,水,绿色木头浩大 & a阅读企业之间签订的对外贸易合同 Reads trade contract with foreign persons or organizations which between the enterprise signs & a凝汽器 Water recovery condenser & a假如人生不曾相遇,我还是那个我,偶尔做做梦,然后,开始日复一日的奔波,淹没在着喧器的城市里。我不会了解,这个世界还有这样的一个你,只有你能让人回味,也只有你会让我心醉。假如人生不曾相遇,我不会相信,有一种人可以百看不厌,有一种人一认识就觉得温馨。 If the life not once met, my that I, occasionally did have a dream, then, started day after day rushing about, submerged in the noisy city.I cannot understand that, this world also has such you, only then you can let the human aftertaste, also only then you can let me be elated.If the life not once
& aWorking alone 单独工作 & a因...向某人道歉 正在翻译,请等待... &相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 under arrest 的文章

随机推荐