Itlife is a sruggleCD It's 什么 English CD

Save and protect your digital photos by copying them to a cd or DVD disc
Computers crash. Files get corrupted. You can accidentally delete
your files. Laptops get stolen, dropped, or lost. If the
only copy of the photo is on your computer, and something happens
to the computer, it is lost forever.
Burning a CD refers to the laser that actually heats up a layer in the CD and
etches information into the disk. Most computers today can make or &burn& CD's,
and many can burn DVD's as well. If the front of your disc drive says &CD-RW&, &burner& or &writer& then
you know it can burn discs.
Make sure you're using the right disc. If it only has an &R& on
the end it is 'write once' and can be used for archiving your
photos. If
it says RW or RAM at the end it is re-writable. Those formats are
OK for back-up but shouldn't be used to archive your photos.
On Windows: Insert a disc into your PC and click on the Details
of the CD drive, then click on the Properties window with a follow
up click on Hardware.
On a Mac: Go to the Apple menu in
the upper left-hand corner of your screen and select &About
this Mac&. Click on &More Info& to
get the window that will describe the hardware your computer has.
Look for words such as &CD-R&,&CD-RW& or &burner&.
Keep in mind there are many different types of CD and DVD burners
and it can get confusing. But as we mentioned above, CD-R or DVD-R/DVD+R
are all we need to use. Click on
the navigation bar on this site or check your owner&s manual.
On Windows, go to your My Pictures folder and
select the folders/photos you
want to burn to disc. Under &Picture Tasks& in the left-hand sidebar,
click &Copy to CD.& A message balloon will appear when Windows is ready
to write the files. Click the message balloon and a window will open showing
the files ready to be written to the CD. Click Write these files to CD in the
CD Writing Tasks area.
Follow the prompts from the CD Writing Wizard.
On a Mac, a CD can be burned directly from iPhoto. Select
the photos you
want to burn to the disc, and click the burn button. You will be prompted to
insert a blank CD.
That&s it, you&ve just &burned& your photos to a CD.
Pick a date every month that is your day to archive pictures.
Send copies of discs to friends and relatives. It&s a great way to keep
in touch, share memories and keep a backup of your photos just in case something
Create slideshows if you have the capability, so that everyone can have fun looking
at your shots.
The short answer is a lot. The long answer is it depends on your camera, the
image size and the quality of your jpeg. The chart below will give you an idea
of how many photos from a 5 megapixel camera will fit on a CD or DVD.
photos fit on
5 megapixel
Resolution
700MB CD-RRun your PHP website from a CD/DVD or USB flash drive
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
What's LitePXP
LitePXP is a completely
which includes ,
and . LitePXP will enable you to run your PHP applications directly from a ,
without any installation. You can use LitePXP to put your PHP website on a CD/DVD to distribute to clients. Your clients need only to insert the CD/DVD. Then LitePXP starts automatically and shows the website's pages from the CD/DVD. Of course, you can also use LitePXP to put your PHP website on a
or other portable media for distribution to your clients.
What Can LitePXP Be Used for
- With LitePXP you can put PHP websites on
for distribution.- LitePXP can also be used as a portable / development environment.
» Version:
LitePXP 8.99&&()
» Size:
» OS:
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7
» Released:
June 22, 2011
» License:
Shareware (free to try)
» Price:
$39.95/$199.95/$499.75/$999.50
» Promise:
30-day money back guarantee
Main Features of LitePXP
• Includes Apache, MySQL, phpMyAdmin and PHP 5.3 with many extensions installed• Can be run directly from CD-ROM, USB stick or hard disk without installation• Can be run in the directory with blank spaces in the name• Can be run in Japanese or other non-English directory• Apache uses port 81 if the default port 80 is in use• The default username is root and password is empty in MySQL or phpMyAdmin• MySQL uses port 3307 if the default port 3306 is in use• Can be rebranded with your product name, icon and splash image
LitePXP5.2
&Zend Optimizer (v3.3.3)
&ionCube PHP Loader (v4.0.5)
&SQLite, GD, cURL, EXIF, OpenSSL, etc.
&MySQL (v5.1.46)
&phpMyAdmin
(v2.11.11)
&Apache (v1.3.26)
&Which one should I choose?
Use it for PHP 5.3
Use it for PHP 5.2
Use it for PHP 4
&For Win 2K, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7
How to Use LitePXP
before reading the following instructions.
How to use LitePXP as a portable PHP/MySQL development environment
1. Put your website files in the .2. Put your MySQL database files in the .3. Launch
to display your website.
How to put a PHP website on a CD/DVD or USB flash drive
1. Click the 's Rebrand button to open the .2. Click the 's Go! button to get .3. Put your website files in the newly created .4. Put your MySQL database files in the .5. Launch
to verify if your website works properly.6. Burn/Copy everything inside the
to a CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
3 methods to distribute or sell your rebranded LitePXP
1. Burn your rebranded LitePXP with PHP websites to CD or DVD.2. Copy your rebranded LitePXP with PHP websites to USB drive or other USB device.3. Put your rebranded LitePXP with PHP websites in a ZIP file.
How to use phpMyAdmin in LitePXP or your rebranded LitePXP
1. In the main window of LitePXP or your rebranded LitePXP, press Alt+M to open menu.2. Click the phpMyAdmin menu item, and then you will be able to use phpMyAdmin.3. phpMyAdmin can also be visited directly via http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin.
How to load the default browser instead of the embedded browser
to download the firefoxportable.zip file.2. Extract file into the
or .3. Launch
How to load FirefoxPortable instead of the embedded browser
to download the firefoxportable.7z file.2. Extract file into the
or .3. Launch
LitePXP - The other How to's
What People Say About LitePXP
guarantees that , which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
I just bought LitePXP and I just did a very successful test with the package. It went very smoothly and I am very happy with the outcome, the CD worked no problems. I will be zipping up the output files and making them available on my site later, then I'll get some publicity happening! Thanks Mate! You're The Best!- Gordon Cramer, Australia
I used LitePXP to create a runme.exe that runs DokuWiki on a flash drive. I plan to use DokuWiki on the flash drive to keep all my various notes that I used to write on paper. I'm sure there are several other php applications that I will be installing on the flash drive. I also will be using it during development of my own PHP projects.- Dan Kelly, Application Development Manager,
I want to put my wordpress blog into a CD. I am very interested in your PHP GUI / phpexe system (LitePXP). I have also seen a competitor ZZEE and I like your price! I will buy an individual license tomorrow, as I will burn my blog onto CD and see the final thing first. Thank you for the quick response.- Saumendra Swain, India
I am a teacher at Asnuntuck Community College in Enfield CT and I have been using LitePXP as the basis for my course on PHP and MySQL. My students and I love having everything on a USB stick. I just wanted to say job well done. Your program seems very cool. Thanks for putting forth the effort.- Paul Gruhn, United States
I just bought the full version of LitePXP yesterday and all I can say is that it's an awesome product. It's taken me under 30 minutes to create a standalone CMS that my clients can test on a CD without having to run through installing Apache, PHP and MySQL on their own.- Will du Plessis, New Zealand
NOTE: The previous feedbacks are 100% true. We are open to all comments and suggestions, especially good praise. Do you have something to say about LitePXP? !>>The traditional CD remains the most popular type of certificate of deposit, but financial institutions offer a variety of nontraditional CDs that can be more flexible than the regular kind. If you're willing to sacrifice some yield, you might
better suited to meet your financial needs.But first, what is a CD ?A certificate of deposit is a time deposit account. A bank agrees to pay interest at a certain rate if savers deposit their cash for a set term, or period of time.Here are seven popular flavors of CDs:Traditional CDBump-up CDLiquid CDZero-coupon CDCallable CDBrokered CDHigh-yield CD1. Traditional CDWith a traditional CD, you deposit a fixed amount of money for a specific term and receive a predetermined interest rate. You have the option of cashing out at the end of the term, or rolling over the CD for another term. Most institutions don't allow you to add additional funds before your traditional CD matures.Penalties for early withdrawal can be quite stiff and will cause you to lose interest, and possibly principal. Federal regulations set only the minimum early withdrawal penalty for traditional CDs. There is no law preventing an institution from enacting tougher penalties, but they must be disclosed when the account is opened.Before you pick a CD, it's important to c by the end of your term.2. Bump-up CDThis type of CD allows you to take advantage of a rising-rate environment. Suppose you buy a 2-year CD at a given rate, and six months into the term the bank offers an additional quarter-point on the same investment.A bump-up CD gives you the option of telling the bank you want to get the higher rate for the remainder of the term. Institutions that offer this CD option usually allow only one bump-up per term.The drawback is you may get a lower initial rate on a bump-up CD than on a traditional 2-year CD. The longer it takes interest rates to rise, the longer it will take to make up for the earlier, lower-rate portion of the term.Be sure you have realistic expectations about the interest-rate environment before buying a bump-up CD. See how bump-up CD deals stack up against .3. Liquid CDThese CDs offer consumers the opportunity to withdraw their money without incurring a penalty, although the depositor may have to maintain a minimum balance in the account.You can expect the interest rate on a liquid CD to be higher than the bank's . But it's usually lower than the rate on a traditional CD of the same term. You'll have to weigh the convenience of liquidity against whatever return you're sacrificing.A key consideration when purchasing a liquid CD is how soon you can make a withdrawal after opening the account. Federal law requires that the money stay in the account for seven days before it can be withdrawn without penalty, but banks can set the first penalty-free withdrawal for any time beyond that.4. Zero-coupon CD
These CDs are similar to zero-coupon bonds. As with the bond, you buy the CD at a deep discount to its par value (or the amount you'll receive when the CD matures)."Coupon" refers to a periodic interest payment. Zero-coupon means there are no interest payments.So, you might buy a 12-year, $100,000 CD for $50,000, and you wouldn't receive any interest payments over the course of the term. You'd receive the $100,000 face value when the CD matures.One drawback is that zero-coupon CDs are usually long-term investments, and you take on considerable interest-rate risk. If interest rates rise during the 10-year term in question, you'll be on the losing end of that deal!Another potential problem is that you're credited with phantom income each year. No money is being put in your pocket, but you'll have to pay Uncle Sam on the earnings being accrued.In our example, you'd earn $3,000 during the first year and would owe tax on the money, though you haven't actually received it. Each year, you'll have a higher base than the year before -- and a bigger tax bill. Make sure you have room in
to cover the taxes.5. Callable CDWith a callable CD, the bank that issues the CD can "call" it away from you after your call-protection period expires, and before the CD matures. For instance, if you buy a 5-year CD with a six-month call-protection period, it would be callable after the first six months.Just as with the zero-coupon CD, the bank is shifting interest-rate risk on to your shoulders. If it issues the CD at 3 percent and six months later rates drop, the bank is now paying 2 percent on 5-year CDs.The bank can call, or take back, your CD and reissue it at 2 percent. You'll receive your full principal and interest earned. But you're stuck reinvesting your money at lower rates.Usually, banks pay a premium for taking on the risk that the CD may be called. They may pay investors a quarter- or half-percent more on a callable CD than they would on a CD without the call feature.
to land the best deal.6. Brokered CDA brokered CD is simply a certificate of deposit sold through a brokerage firm. To qualify for one, you'll need a brokerage account. Some banks use brokers as sales representatives to find investors willing to purchase the banks' CDs.Buying CDs through a brokerage can be convenient. There's no need to open accounts at a variety of banks just to get the . Brokered CDs often pay higher rates than CDs from your local bank because banks using brokered CDs compete in a national marketplace.Brokered CDs are more liquid than bank CDs because they can be traded like bonds on the secondary market. But there is no guarantee you won't take a loss. The only way to guarantee getting your full principal and interest is to hold the CD until maturity.Don't assume all brokered CDs are backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. It's up to you to do your due diligence and look for that on the broker's website. You should also watch out for brokered CDs that have call options.7. High-yield CDBanks compete for deposits by offering better-than-average rates, and Bankrate offers the best route for finding the highest rates in the nation.Bankrate surveys local and national institutions to find banks offering the highest yields on CDs. All accounts are directly offered to the consumer by the institution.Take time to . Then .
Featured Rates
Connect with us
advertisement
View Rates in your area
advertisementadvertisement
Connect with us

我要回帖

更多关于 life is a s 的文章

随机推荐