Ben ridesfell off his bikee to school.(ridesfell off his bikee提问)

Cubs’ Ben Zobrist rides his bike in full uniform to Wrigley Field | WGN-TV
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Please enable Javascript to watch this video
CHICAGO -- If you've ever thought about trying to bike to work, but just didn't have the inspiration, allow a member of the Chicago Cubs to be your guide.
Ben Zobrist and his family live in the city's Wrigleyville neighborhood, and he's taking full advantage of his proximity to Wrigley Field by riding to the games on his bicycle.
His wife Julianna posted a video on her Instagram account showing him in full uniform getting ready to bike to the stadium.
"Ever since we've lived a mile away from Wrigley Field, I've wanted to ride my bike to the field, and I've been doing that this year, and I thought, I just need to bring my uniform home and ride ready for the game, on the way to the field," Zobrist said.
He also sported some PF Flyers while on the bike: "Guaranteed to make a kid run faster and jump higher."
Zobrist, you crack us up!
Share Update:
Latest News
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.教育部国家教师科研基金十二五规划重点课题
国家教育资源公共信息服务平台成果展示网站
您所在的位置:
& 问题详情
问题:完形填空Chris is 12 years old. He ______ in a village in Eng...
问题详情 : 完形填空Chris is 12 years old. He ______ in a village in England. The school in his village is not far &______his home, so Chris often goes to school on foot. Chris usually gets up at about 7:00 in the morning. It is not ______. So he has a quick breakfast. He ______&to school at about 7:50. It takes him about 10 minutes to ______ to school. He gets to school at about ______&&o’clock. Sometimes Chris rides his bike to school. School starts at 8:10. His favorite subject is math. He thinks numbers are______.Chris has a ______. He hopes to go to a big city like London some day. So he can take the subway. “I ______ take the subway. It must be a lot fun.” He says.Can his dream ______? “ Sure, it can,” says Chris.【小题1】A.livesB.worksC.teachesD.plays【小题2】A.onB.inC.fromD.at【小题3】A.lateB.earlyC.badD.good【小题4】A.goesB.comesC.leavesD.arrives【小题5】A.takeB.rideC.meetD.get【小题6】A.sixB.eightC.nineD.ten【小题7】A.quickB.rightC.interestingD.free【小题8】A.habitB.bridgeC.dreamD.friend【小题9】A.neverB.oftenC.usuallyD.Always【小题10】A.have funB.come trueC.have timeD.come in
难易度:一般&&
更新时间: 03:05:39.0
【答案】【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】D【小题6】B【小题7】C【小题8】C【小题9】A【小题10】B【解析】试题分析:本文介绍了Chris的学习生活情况。他家离学校不远,因此他经常步行上学。他吃过早饭后,在八点钟到达学校。学校八点十分开始上课。他最喜欢的科目是数学。他有一个梦想,他希望去像伦敦这样的大城市去。【小题1】A考查动词及语境的理解。A. lives 居住;B.works 工作;C. teaches 教;D. plays玩。句意:他住在英国的一个村庄里。live in住在;故选A。【小题2】C考查介词及语境的理解。A.on 在……上面;B. in 在……里;C.from 来自;D.at在;句意:他村庄里的学校离他家不远。be far from离……远。故选C。【小题3】B考查形容词及语境的理解。A. late 晚的;B.early 早的;C. bad 坏的;D. good好的。句意:天不早了。根据So he has a quick breakfast.可知他吃的很快,说明时间不早了,故选B。【小题4】A考查动词及语境的理解。A.goes&去;B.comes&来;C. leaves&离开;& D. arrives到达;句意:他在大约7点50分去学校。故选A。【小题5】D考查动词及语境的理解。A. take 拿走;B. ride 骑;C.meet 遇见;D.get得到。句意:到达学校花费他大约10分钟。根据句型It takes sb some time to do sth做某事花费某人一些时间,故选D。【小题6】B考查数词及语境的理解。A.six 六; B.eight 八;C. nine 九;D.ten十。句意:他在大约八点钟到达学校。根据School starts at 8:10.可知学校在8点10分开始上学,因此他应在八点钟到达学校。故选B。【小题7】C考查形容词及语境的理解。A.quick 快的;B. right 正确的;C.interesting 有趣的;D. free自由的。句意:他认为数字是有趣的。根据His favorite subject is math. 可知他最喜欢的科目是数学,因此他认为数学是有趣的,故选C。【小题8】C考查名词及语境的理解。A.habit 习惯;B. bridge 大桥;C. dream 梦想;D. friend朋友。句意:Chris有一个梦想。根据He hopes to go to a big city like London some day. 可知他希望做某事,这是他的梦想。故选C。【小题9】A考查副词及语境的理解。A. never 从不;B. often 经常;C.usually 经常;D. Always总是。句意:他说,“我从没有坐过地铁。那一定非常有趣。”根据He hopes to go to a big city like London some day. So he can take the subway.可知他没有去过像伦敦这样的大城市,故选A。【小题10】B考查动词短语及语境的理解。A.have fun 玩得高兴; B. come true 实现; C. have time&有时间;D. come in进来。句意:他的梦想能实现吗?主语his dream因此谓语表示梦想实现。故选B。
辅助微视频
为您推荐第二教育网微课堂相关视频。
讲师:刘丽红
讲师:黄老师
讲师:秦老师
热门知识点搜索
问答名人榜
采纳率最高
qwertyu121
采纳数:20
qwertyu121
开心就好啊啊
采纳数:14
开心就好啊啊
yuyimin001
yuyimin001
asdxcfbgnhj
asdxcfbgnhj
回答数:77
wujiajun150
回答数:63
wujiajun150
yuyimin001
回答数:48
yuyimin001
回答数:25
回答数:22
qwertyu121
回答数:20
qwertyu121
回答数:12
回答数:11
竹溪县肖友铭
竹溪县肖友铭
向帮助了您的知道网友说句感谢的话吧!
提问期内,追加悬赏一次,可延长问题的有效期3天。悬赏越高,会吸引到越多的关注。
追加悬赏:&扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
he usually rides his bike to school改写同义 he usually() to school()()()
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
依次是:goesbyhis bikeHe usually【goes】to school【by his bike】翻译是:他通常骑/用他的自行车上学希望对您有用
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He usually go to schoo by his bike.
主语he 动词go 不变goes吗?为什么?
要变的,我没注意,不好意思
He usually go to school by his bike.
he usually rides his bike to school改写同义 he usually(to ) to school(on )(his )(bike )加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!he usually to to school怎讲?对不起,打错了,应该是He usually goes to school on his bike.
他通常骑自行车上学。H...
对不起,打错了,应该是He usually goes to school on his bike.
他通常骑自行车上学。
He usually【goes】to school【by his bike】可以吗?
真搞笑,采纳了错误答案再来追问我?????
这就是我不采纳你的原因
???????/
满意回答是错误的啦,因为by是一个介词,在句中作状语。而by有规定,他的语法是go
+n,根据规定,英语中by后只能接名词的单数形式(原形),并且名词前不能有任意的限定词修饰。例如:by
plane。由于这里是三个空,所以用by的形式排除。因为这三个空差的是状语,所以说只能由介词短语来充当,(注意,当宾语是bike时,它的介词...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
按要求变成句子He rides his bike to school every day按要求变成句子He
his bike to
day.同义句
dxellyk073
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
He go to school by bike everyday