l likl the math problem变疑同句

当前位置: &
求翻译:Do you like math ? Yes, I like math best. I like to read the numbers . I think it can give me many happy. When I do the math , I am very excited. It is easy to finish it. So it donesn’t spend me so much. But I like to do the difficult problems. When I finish the difficult one, I am very happy. Sometimes I sing and danc是什么意思?
Do you like math ? Yes, I like math best. I like to read the numbers . I think it can give me many happy. When I do the math , I am very excited. It is easy to finish it. So it donesn’t spend me so much. But I like to do the difficult problems. When I finish the difficult one, I am very happy. Sometimes I sing and danc
问题补充:
你喜欢数学?是的,我喜欢数学最好的。我喜欢阅读的数字。我认为它可以给我许多快乐。当我做数学题,我感到非常兴奋。很容易完成。所以donesn't花了我这么多。但我喜欢做的疑难问题。当我完成了艰难的一年,我感到非常高兴。有时我又唱又跳。我真的很喜欢数学。你呢?
您喜欢算术?是,我喜欢算术最佳。我喜欢读数字。我认为它可能给我愉快的许多。当我做算术时,我是非常激动的。完成它是容易的。因此它donesn't非常花费我。但是我喜欢做困难的问题。当我完成困难一个时,我是非常愉快的。有时我唱歌并且跳舞。我真喜欢算术。并且您?
您喜欢算术? 是,我最好喜欢算术。 我喜欢读数字。 我认为它可能给我愉快的许多。 当我做算术时,我是非常激动的。 完成它是容易的。 如此它donesn’ t非常花费我。 但我喜欢做困难的问题。 当我完成困难一个时,我是非常愉快的。 有时我唱歌并且跳舞。 我真正地喜欢算术。 并且您?
你喜欢数学吗?是的我最喜欢数学。我喜欢阅读数。我觉得它能给我很多快乐。当我做数学题时,我感到非常兴奋。很容易把它完成。所以它不用去为事业花我那么多。但我喜欢做的困难问题。完成困难一个了,我很高兴。有时我唱歌和跳舞。我真的很喜欢数学。和你吗?
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Exercises 重点词汇:think of, want, love, like, learn 重要句型:Do you want to…?
What do you think of…?
I don’t mind them./ I can’t stand it.
根据汉语,补全英语句子。 1. “你觉得游戏节目怎样?”“我忍受不了那些东西。”
“______do you________
_______game shows?”
“ I _______
_____them”. 2. 他们对每样东西的看法如何?
____ did they _____
_______everything? What
can’t stand What
3. 我们喜欢在课堂上用英语问问题。
We enjoy______
____ _______
in class. 4. 你介意把这件事告诉他好吗?
Would you________
________him about this? mind
telling asking questions with
English 5 他们不能忍受太阳镜。你呢? They can’t _____ the sunglasses. ____________you?
6 Tina对运动节目不在乎。 Tina _____ ____ ______ ______ 7 Tony认为谈话节目怎么样?他很喜爱它。 What ____Tony think of _____ _____? He ______it. can’t stand sports shows does talk
show loves stand How about 1). --- What
you think of soap operas?
. 2). --- What
your classmates think of sports
mind 3). --- What
she think of my new shirt?
4). --- What
Tony think of the food?
--- He likes
5). --- What
they think of the cat?
--- They love do
can’t them do don’t them. does doesn’t it.
it. do it. 2).句式转换 1. I don't mind sports shows.(划线提问)
2.Tom loves Shunliu in My Brother Is Called
Shunliu.(同上)
3. I like game shows.(否定句)
4. His brother likes talk shows.(一般问句) What do you think of sports shows. Does his brother like talk shows? What does Tom think of Shunliu in My
Brother Is Called Shunliu.
I don't like game shows. 5. I like soap operas.(变成一般疑问句) 6. Does John like talk shows?(作否定回答) 7. Liza likes sitcoms.(
对划线部分提问) Do you like soap operas? No, he doesn’t. What does Liza like? 1. A: What do you think of sitcoms?
B: Oh, I _________ mind them.
C. am not 2. A: What does she think of the talk show?
B: She ________ stand them.
B. doesn’t
C. can’t 选择题 B C 3. She wants to
_________.
B. swimming
C. swims A 4. — ____ do you think of the movie?
— It’s very interesting. I like it.
D. What D 5. It’s too hot in the classroom. We can’t ___ it.
We all ___ up and go out of the classroom.
C. stand 6. How about _____ out for a walk?
B B 7. A: What ____ your brother think of the bike?
B: He likes it.
C. is 8. A: What do they think ___ the movie.
B: They like it very much.
C. for A B Homework
Practice the useful sentences in
grammar focus 2. Master and recite the words in this unit. LOGO Unit 5 Do you want to watch a game show? Do you want to watch the news?
Yes, I do./ no, I don’t. What do you plan to watch tonight? I plan to watch Days of Our Past. What can you expect to learn from sitcoms? You can learn some great jokes. Why do you like watching the news? Because I hope to find out what’s going on around the world. What do you think of talk shows? I don’t mind them. / I can’t stand them./ I love watching them. Grammar Focus A: What do you plan to watch on TV tonight? B: I hope to
, but I also want
. How about you? Do you
a talk show or
? A: Oh, I want to
. 3a Make a conversation and then practice it
with a partner. watch sitcom watch
news want to watch talent show watch talent show 3b Answer these questions. Give answers that
are true for you.
What do you think of
game shows? 2. What comedy shows do
you like to watch? 3. Do you plan to watch a
sports show tonight? 4. What can you expect to
learn from the news? My views: Answer to Q 1: I really love watching them, because they make me happy and relax. I like to watch The Big Bang Theory and Mr. Bean. They are so interesting. No, I can’t stand it. I think it’s boring. I hope to know what happened around the world. Answer to Q 2: Answer to Q 3: Answer to Q 4: 生活大爆炸 憨豆先生 3c Ask your classmates questions and
write their names in the chart. Find someone who… Students’ names wants to watch a movie hopes to watch a sitcom expects to watch the news plans to watch a sports show never wants to watch a game show
1) like sb. / sth.
我喜欢我的朋友们。
汤姆非常喜欢数学。
凯特不喜欢西红柿。 I like my friends. Tom likes math very much. Kate doesn’t like tomatoes. Explanation
1. Why do you like watching the news? 2)like doing sth.喜欢做……(经常性,习惯性)
我喜欢看电视。
你喜欢打篮球吗?
3) like to do sth. 喜欢做……(偶尔)
我不喜欢打篮球。
I like watching TV.
Do you like playing basketball? I don’t like to play
basketball . 2. I don’t mind them.
我不介意它们。
mind 介意; 在乎。表示请求或是征求意
见时后接名词, 动名词或代词。多用以下
句型:Would you mind doing…?
Do you mind …?
e.g. Would you mind opening the door?
Do you mind my dog? 3. I can’t stand it!
我不能忍受它!
stand 忍受 (多用于否定句、疑问句)
常与 can’t 连用。Stand 后接名词、代词、
动名词。例如:
1)I can’t stand soap operas.
2)Jim can’t stand his mother any more.
3)All of us can’t stand waiting for the bus
too long. 4. How about you?
How about 后面除了接名词, 代词以外, 还
可以接动名词。 e.g. How about going for an outing?
去郊游怎么样?
How about playing soccer?
去踢足球怎么样?
How about that?
怎么样? (表示征求意见, 惊叹等) 英语中询问个人喜好时常用:Do you want to…?的句型。这是一个由助动词Do 引导的一般疑问句,其语序是:助动词do +主语+ 其他成分?如:
--Do you want to watch a game show?
--Yes, I do.(肯定回答)或是
--No, I don’t (否定回答) Grammar Focus A: Do you want to watch the news? B: Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. A: Does he want to watch the news? B: Yes, he does./ No, he doesn’t.
A: Does she want to watch the news? B: Yes, she does./ No, she doesn’t.
而要询问对方有什么打算时用:what do
you plan to
do…? 这里的“ plan to do sth” 译为:打算/计划做某事。例如: --What do you plan to watch tonight? --I plan to watch Days of Our Past. A: What do you plan to watch tonight? B: I plan to watch Mr. Bean. A: What does he plan to watch tonight?
B: He plans to watch sports show.
A: What does she plan to watch tonight?
B: She plans to watch her favorite soap opera. Look and say A: Do you want to go to a movie? B: Yes, I do.
I want to see an ___________.
action movie A: ___ you _________
go to a movie? B: Yes, I do.
see a _________.
Do want to want to comedy A: ___ you ________
_____________? B: Yes, ____.
see a _______.
go to a movie
Do want to want to I do scary movie A: ____________________________? B: ________.
_________________________. Do you want to go to a movie Yes, I do I want to see a documentary What can you expect to learn from sitcoms?
你希望从情景剧中学到什么? 其中 expect to do sth. 希望/ 期望干某事。 learn from 后可以接人也可以接事物,构成 learn from sb.
向某人学习 learn from sth.
从某事中学习 e.g. --What can you expect to learn from sitcoms?
--I hope to learn some great jokes.
--What can you expect to learn from news report?
--I hope to learn what happened around the world. --What can you expect to learn from talent show?
--I hope to learn some simple skills. --What can you expect to learn from sports show?
--I hope to learn their sport spirits.
What do you think of game shows? What do you think of ...?
= how do you like…? “你认为······怎么样?”
谈论对某事物的喜好程度, 可选择的回答有: I like it./I don't mind it./I don't like it./ I can't stand it./I like it very much./I love it./ It's beautiful./They're fantastic.
“想, 考虑, 思索”(v. 动词) 可以和许多 介词搭配, 组成新的意思。 think of
“考虑”; “有······的看法”, 有时等同于 think about. e.g. What does he think of Beijing Opera?
他对京剧有什么看法?
My mother always thinks of everything!
我妈妈总是想到所有的东西。
The ways to express likes and dislikes Expressing likes I love… I like…
Expressing dislikes
I don’t like…
I can’t stand…
I don’t mind… LOGO 该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.Exercises 重点词汇:think of, want, love, l..Exercises 重点词汇:think of, want, love, like, learn 重要句型:Do you want to…?
What do you think of…?
I don’t mind them./ I can’t stand it.
根据汉语,补全英语句子。 1. “你觉得游戏节目怎样相关文档mp3mp3pptpptpptpptpptpptpptmp3mp3mp3mp3pptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptppt关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信初一英语上册知识点罗列welcome(1)-博泰典藏网
典藏文档 篇篇精品
初一英语上册知识点罗列welcome(1)
导读:初一英语上册知识点罗列welcome,a则英语非元音开头的单词前,13课本中的知识点1、Unit1――Unit21)问候语:,否则用in)inred(穿着红色的衣服)inthedesk(在空间范围之内)in,初一英语上册知识点罗列welcome148个国际音标及26个英文字母的正确书写要熟练掌握元音和辅音,5个元音字母(a,e,i,o,u),字母的正确占格及单词间距。2be动词的用法be动词有初一英语上册知识点罗列welcome 148个国际音标及26个英文字母的正确书写 要熟练掌握元音和辅音,5个元音字母(a, e, i, o, u),字母的正确占格及单词间距。 2be动词的用法 be动词有三种变形,分别是:am, is, are。记忆口诀: “我”用am, “你”用are, is用于“他、她、它”;单数全都用is,复数全部都用are。 3人称及人称代词的不同形式(主格和宾格) 1、三种人称:第一人称(I, we),第二人称(you, you),第三人称(he, she, it, Maria)。 2、人称代词的主格,即人称代词位于句子主语位置时的形态:I, We, You, You, He, She, It, Maria。 3、人称代词的宾格,即人称代词位于句子宾语位置时的形态:me, us, you, you, him, her, it。 4、形容词性物主代词:my, our, your, your, his, her, its, their。 5、名词性物主代词:mine, ours, yours, yours, his, hers, its, theirs。 6、反身代词:myself, ourselves, yourself, yourselves, himself, herself, itself, themselves。 4基数词(表示数量多少的词,大致相当于代数里的自然数) zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three,twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty,seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred,one hundred and one 5一般现在时 一般现在时表示经常性、习惯性的动作,或表示现在的特征、状态。当主语是非第三人称单数时,行为动词的一般现在时变化形式(见下表)。如: 句式 结构 例句
肯定句 主语+行为动词原形+其他 We speak Chinese.
否定句 一般疑问句 肯定回答 否定回答 主语+don’t+行为动词原形+其他 We don’t speak Chinese.
Do+主语+行为动词原形+其他? Do you speak Chinese? Yes,主语+do No,主语+don’t Yes, we do.
No, we don’t. 当主语是第三人称单数时,行为动词一般现在时的句型变化如下: 1、肯定句在行为动词原形后+s/es(其构成方法与名词单数变复数相同)。 2、否定句用助动词doesn’t+动词原形。 6一般疑问句及特殊疑问句 1、一般疑问句:能用Yes或No来回答的问句。一般疑问句句尾读升调。 2、特殊疑问句:不能用Yes或No来回答的问句。特殊疑问句句尾读降调。 7可数名词变复数 可数名词变复数时,有规则变化和不规则变化两种。 1、规则变化: 1)一般情况直接在词尾加“-s ”,如:cake-cakes, bag-bags, day-days, face-faces, orange-oranges等; 2)以s, x, sh, ch结尾的词,要在词尾加“-es ”,如:bus-buses, watch-watches, box-boxes等; 3)以辅音字母加y结尾的词,变y为i再加“-es ”,如:baby-babies, country-countries, family-families等; 4)部分以f (e)结尾的词,变f (e)为“ves ”,如:knife-knives, half-halves等; 5)以o结尾的词,加“-s ”或“-es ”,如:zoo-zoos, photo-photos, tomato-tomatoes, potato-potatoes等。记忆口诀:除了“英雄”hero外,凡是能吃的,加“-es ”,不能吃的加“-s ”。 2、不规则变化: 1)改变单数名词中的元音字母:man-men, woman-women, foot-feet, tooth-teeth等; 2)单、复同形:sheep-sheep, Chinese-Chinese, Japanese-Japanese等; 3)其他形式:mouse-mice, child-children等。 8简单句的成分及主谓一致原则 最基本构成:主语+谓语+宾语,其中谓语由动词来充当。 主谓一致原则,就是句子的谓语要始终与主语保持数量上的一致性。当主语是第三人称单数(简称“三单”)时,谓语动词也要相应变成单数形式;当主语非“三单”时,谓语动词就用原形。实意动词变“三单”的规则如下: 1、一般动词在词尾加“-s ”,如:like-likes, tell-tells, play-plays等; 2、以字母s, x,ch, sh结尾的动词加“-es ”,如:guess-guesses, teach-teaches, watch-watches等; 3、以o结尾的动词一般加“-es ”,如:do-does, go-goes等; 4、以辅音字母加y结尾的动词,先变y为i,再加“-而是”,如:fly-flies, carry-carries等; 5、have的三单形式是has。 9冠词的用法(名词前面必须要有冠词) 冠词分为定冠词(the)和不定冠词(a, an)两种。 1、定冠词the表示“特指”,可译为“这个”、“那个”、“这些”、“那些”。 2、不定冠词a, an用来表明(可数)名词的数量是“一个”。an用于以元音开头(注意不是以元音字母开头)的单词前,a则英语非元音开头的单词前。 3、不定冠词a, an与基数词one的区别是:不定冠词不是刻意强调“数量”,而基数词则强调“数量”。 10助动词(do, does )的用法 只有实意动词作谓语时才涉及使用助动词。以like为例: 1、当句子为肯定句时不涉及使用助动词,只涉及“主谓一致”原则。 eg : I like English a lot. Michael likes Chinese food very much. 2、当句子为否定句时,要根据主语的人称来决定使用相应的助动词:当主语为“三单”时,要使用当主语为“非三单”时,用助动词原形do。例如把下列句子变否定句: eg : Kangkang likes math.----Kangkang doesn't like math. They like sports.------They don't like sports. 3、当句子变疑问句时,同样要根据句子的主语来决定在句首使用Do或Does.例如下列句子变问句: eg : Michael likes Chinese Food.----Does Michael like Chinese food? Yes, he does./ No, he doesn't. Jane and Helen like music.----Do Jand and Helen like music? Yes, they do./ No, they don't. 11名词所有格 1、Kangkang's books;Tom and Helen' Ann's and Maria' 2、用of表示“......的”,但要从of后往of前翻译:a book of mine(我的一本书) 3、have与of的区别: have一般表示“主动拥有”,往往用于有生命的人或动物;无生命的物体一般不能“主动拥有”,表示所属关系时要用of。 eg : I have a new bike. She has two big eyes. a door of the house 12like一词的用法 like用作及物动词,译为“喜欢”。 1、后接名词或代词,表示喜欢某人或某物。 eg :I like the baby very much. 我非常喜欢这个小孩。 2、后接动名词(v. -ing),表示“喜欢做某事”,着重于习惯、爱好。 eg :Tom likes playing football. 汤姆喜欢踢足球。 3、后接动词不定式(to do ),表示“偶尔地喜欢做某事”,着重于某次具体的行为。 eg :I like reading, but I like to watch TV this evening. 我喜欢读书,但我今晚想看电视。 13课本中的知识点 1、Unit 1 ――Unit 2 1)问候语: Good morning/ afternoon/ evening. How are you?---Just OK, thank you. How are you?---Not bad, thanks. Hi! Hello! How do you do? 2)道别用语: Nice/ Glad to meet/ see you.(meet用于初次见面,see用于熟人间) Nice to meet/ see you, too. Goodbye. Byebye. Bye. See you (later/ tomorrow/ next time)! So long! Good night! 3)介绍人或者物的句型:This is... 4)Excuse me.与I'm sorry.的区别: Excuse me.是要引起对方的注意,而I'm sorry.则是向对方道歉。 5)词组be from = come from 6)当问句中问到this/ that时,回答要用it;问到these/ those时,要用they来回答。in English?----It's an eraser. What are those?----They are books. 7)对Thanks.的回答:That's OK./ You're welcome./ My pleasur. 8)look the same = have the same looks give sth. to sb. = give sb. sth. be like = look like in the tree/ on the tree (树上结的、长出来的用on,否则用in) in red(穿着红色的衣服) in the desk(在空间范围之内) in English(用英语) help sb. do sth. 9)both与all的区别: both表示“两者都......”;all表示“三者及以上都......”。 2、Unit 3――Unit 4 例如: What's this
包含总结汇报、经管营销、外语学习、自然科学、行业论文、高中教育、旅游景点以及初一英语上册知识点罗列welcome(1)等内容。本文共2页
相关内容搜索

我要回帖

更多关于 java math 正数变负数 的文章

随机推荐