this 什么 a map of the worldchina

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
This is a map of China(改成否定句)I am OK(改成否定句)That is a nice clock(改成一般疑问句并作肯定回答)That is a yellow pencil case(改成一般疑问句并作肯定回答)Gina is my first nane(改成一般疑问句并作肯定回答)
紫月军团Xa
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
This is not a map of China.I am not OK.Is that a nice clock?yes ,it is .Is that a yellow pencil case?yes ,it is .Is Gina my first nane?yes ,it is .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This is not a map of China.2
I am not OK3
Is that a nice clock?Yes,it is.4
Is that a yellow pencil case?Yes,it is.5
Is Gina your first nane?Yes,she is.
This is not a map of China.I am not OK.Is that a nice click?Yes, it is.Is that a yellow pencil case?Yes, it is.Is Gina your first name?Yes, it is.改成否定句只要在谓语后加not,改成一般疑问句只要把主语和谓语倒置,且第一人称习惯上改成第二人称。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
This is a map of China.对China划线部分提问急
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这句话的意思是这是一张中国地图.如果要对中国提问的话,就应该问这是哪个国家的地图?就是:what's the map of the country?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
This is a map.对a map提问怎么写?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
What is this 这是什么 This is a map 这是一张地图
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码a map of china world
中国世界地图
求翻译:如果你给我机会,我一定会让你幸福的! 是什么意思? ... word hard >> 字硬 a map of China world >> 中国世界地图 at this moment >> 在这个时刻 ...
基于6个网页-
一个中国的世界地图
...传播流言蜚语
(名) 闲话, 聊天; 社会新闻, 小道传闻; 流言蜚语; 爱传流言蜚语的人 a map of China world >> 一个中国的世界地图 Effects of Data Dimension on Empirical Likelihood >> 影响数据方面的经验可能对 ..
基于6个网页-
中国的世界地图
求翻译:除了对不起,我还能说什么 是什么意思? ... every night every day >> 每天晚上,每天 a map of China world >> 中国的世界地图 student went to wuhan for what? >> 学生去到wuhan为什么? ...
基于4个网页-
One is a map of China. The other is a map of the world.
一幅是中国地图,另外一幅是世界地图。
Hanging on the wall of my house, and a map of China and a map of the world.
在我家的墙上,挂着一幅中国地图和一幅世界地图。
A rare 17th Century map that shows China as the as the centre of the world went on display yesterday in Washington.
昨天在华盛顿展出了一份罕见的十七世纪的地图,在这张古老的地图上中国被放在世界的中心位置。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!a map of china
一张中国地图
另一种是在介词of 后面加名词,用来修饰无生命的事物,如:a map of China(一张中国地图)。 (1)-’s 所有格的规则 1)在一般单数名词词尾加“’s”。
基于807个网页-
一幅中国地图
在讲授JEFC B IA Lesson 40课时,首先利用课件,在屏幕上给学生呈现了一幅中国地图(a map of China)的轮廓,让学生猜一猜是哪个国家的地图,同时问学生:What is it like?(这幅地图像什么?
基于283个网页-
小学英语二级目标词汇(在一级词汇基础上添加以下词汇)(六年级用) ... look out小心 a map of China中国地图 go to the nurse去护理 ...
基于237个网页-
中国的地图
第八单元需要掌握的单词词组和句型 ... 在办公室in the office 中国的地图a map of China 写一些字 write some words ...
基于11个网页-
新中国地图
新中国舆图
最新中国地图
墙上有一张中国的地图
一张中国地图
中国世界地图
一个中国的世界地图
中国的世界地图
它是一幅中国画。
四、短文理解
更多收起网络短语
It is a map of China.Let's look at it.
这是一幅中国地图。让我们看一看吧。
You open a map of China and you see that almost all of its rivers have been dammed.
但是当你打开一张中国地图,你就会发现几乎所有的河流都被大坝截断。
Strategy: A television ad withthis tag line features a map of China over opponent Portman's name, as well as a slightlysinister black-and-white shot of Chinese factory workers.
战略: 一则电视广告。 在一个带着标签线样子的中国地图上面有竞争对手Portman的名字,同时一个轻微危险色彩的闪烁着的中国工厂工人们的黑白照片。
Armed with a map of China's wine regions and an open mind, I trotted off to the tasting, which by coincidence landed on the vernal equinox—an appropriate time to challenge my taste buds and try something new.
And China has submitted a map that seems to assert ownership of a vast part of the South China sea.
Vietnam is also unhappy at a map in new Chinese passports that shows disputed areas of the South China Sea as Chinese territory.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 map of china cities 的文章

随机推荐