英语作文,帮看一下语法,no thank you 汉化

英语帝快来。帮小弟看看这篇作文哪需要改 。语法上的 Thank you 。【魔兽世界吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:9,894,087贴子:
英语帝快来。帮小弟看看这篇作文哪需要改 。语法上的 Thank you 。
Dear Harry,&&&
May Day is coming . Here's my plan for the holiday . When it is rainy ,my plan is do some housework with my mother , such as sweep the floor 、 clean the window and wash the clothers . Maybe I will feel tired. My plan also is learn English in a bigger lirbary.
When it is sunny, I will go camping with my parents by train ,such as to QianFo hill ,it will last two daies .
I will go swimming with my friends by bike , because I like it ,and I thing that it will be excting !&&&
Best wishes !&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hong 求解
亚马逊AWS-云创计划.最高可达10万元免费云资源!
初二作文吧?
第二行开头的Do貌似是doing。。。。
我想从头到尾全改,目测覆盖范围80%
wash&& learn都貌似要加ing,为啥是bigger。。。。
day的复数就是days
时尚餐饮加盟店,全程帮扶,轻松开店创业!
我草.跟我写一样的作文题目
我的天 我给你发答案把
..好多语法错误,而且写的不流畅,太Chinglish了
哎呀呀 人家也是初三刚开始学英语的
不要打击我么 我初一初二没学 初三下学其学的
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
My plan for the holidayMay Day will be coming.If it is rain ,I will do some housework with my mother,suc-h as sweeping the floor,cleaning the window and washing the clothes. Maybe I will f-eel tired, but i will try my best.My plan also is that learning English in the library. If it is sunny, I will go camping with my parents by train ,such as to QianFo hill.In the last two days . I will go to swim with my friends by bicycle ,because I like it and I think that it will be more exciting !改好了
May Day will be coming.If it is rain ,I will do some housework with my mother,such as sweeping the floor,cleaning the window and washing the clothes. Maybe I will feel tired, but i will try my best.My plan also is that learning English in the library. If it is sunny, I will go camping with my parents by train ,such as to QianFo hill.In the last two days . I will go to swim with my friends by bicycle ,because I like it and I think that it will be more exciting !
这是在你写的基础上修改的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
小孩写篇作文,不知道语法(句型)等有没有错误?Goodbye,primary school.I will leave you soon.I willmiss you forever.Goodbye,dear teachers,thank you for teaching me forsix years.When I was down,you encouraged me and comforted me.You told me,”don’tbe proud!” when I succeeded.Goodbye,dear classmates,thank you for being with mefor six years.Thank you for bringing me joy and happiness.Which made me becamelively and cheerful.Goodbye,dear playground,you recorded mypassions.Goodbye,dear flowers and trees,you brought me a good mood everydayand a good learning environment.Goodbye,primary school.I am leaving you,but you willalways stay in my heart.
狮子爱哥864
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I (willmiss) you forever.我()你到永远.
中间这个willmiss用得不好,应该换成了love,我爱你到永远.Goodbye, dear teachers, thank you for teaching me (forsix) years.再见,亲爱的老师,谢谢你教我()年,
这里的forsix是什么意思啊,应该是six.You told me,”don’(tbe) proud!你告诉我,“不要'()骄傲!
这里的tbe去掉.” when I succeeded.“当我成功.
与下一句Goodbye,dear classmates,thank you for being with (mefor) six years.再见,亲爱的同学,谢谢你和(这里mefor去掉)六年.
连接不通.应再加一句:我就会想起你(I will think of you)Which made me becamelively and cheerful.这使我(becamelively)和愉悦.
这句去掉,而且单词错了.Goodbye,dear flowers and trees, you brought me a good mood (everydayand换成and) a good learning environment.再见,亲爱的花与树,你给我一个好心情(everydayand)一个良好的学习环境.I am leaving you,but you (willalways去掉!) stay in my heart.我离开你,但你留在我的心中.(求最佳答案!)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
关于一篇初中英语作文,通不通顺,语法上···明天就要交了,尽管不是我的,Thank you very much!不好意思,英语作文是这篇I have a computer,since my father bought it,it started to become my friend,I can use it to study,can also be used to entertainment,to music,play games,make friends.But more than playing on a bad eyesight,so when they play a lot of attention,although it is small in size,however it has a very wide range of knowledge,With it,the study also gave me great help,I am very of like it,it's my friend-computer.我有一台电脑,自从爸爸买回它,它就开始成为我的朋友,我可以用它来学习,也可以用来娱乐,可以听歌,玩游戏,交朋友。但是玩多了对视力不好,所以玩时还要注意很多,它虽然面积不大,但是里面却有着非常广泛的知识,有了它,在学习上也给了我很大的帮助,我非常的喜欢它,它就是我的朋友-computer.这些都是我朋友的,作文,对作文的解释 (This essay is not mine,OK?)
痛心の回忆614
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I have a computer,since my father bought it,it became my friend,I can not only use it to study,but also can be used to entertainment,listen to music,play games,make friends.But we can't spend too much...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该有一些语法的错误be used to后面加动词词组:pay attention to应该还有一些。。。。。。。。。。
I have a computer, since my father HAVE bought it, it started to become my friend, I can use it to study,IT can also be used to 换成FOR entertainment,FOR music, AND FOR playING games, makING friends. Bu...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文Dear Mum 帮我看看那里有错 或 语法不对Dear Mun,want to say thank you to you.So many come to have been takling care of me ,everyday to me meticulously bless.I have grown up,should attempting to do some houseworks.Is not guarding always I ,believe me ,I walked I also want to tell you I love you,but I am a little shy.How can I say this to you?I don’t know .Now I will study hard and help you at home.hope I can look after you in your old age,just like you've looked after me.Your loving daughter,最后是 Your loving son你们都太好了
注册只为220
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我帮你改了改,其中几个句子我看不明白,给你换了一种表达方式,还有这句Is not
guarding always I,我不知道你要表达什么意思,给你删去了.有的句子缺少成分给你添上去了,以下就是,仅供参考.Dear Mum,I want to say
thank you to you. Over the years, you
have been takling care of me. You pray to God for health to me everyday. Because I have grown up, I should attempt to do some
housework. I also want to tell you I love you, but I am a little shy. How can I say this to you?
I don’t know . From now on,I will study hard and help you do some housework. I hope that I can look after you in your old age, just as you've looked after me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高二英语作文 Thank you
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
Three years ago, I was a cool and detached girl. I never helped others or cried, because I thought that was very boring.
One day an unusual girl rushed into my life. She looks like a boy and she is also very lovely. She is very cheerful. I always feel she is a &Red Sun&. She is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. She often helps me and plays with me. We became good friends at once. Since then, I have been sanguine.
Now, I am still a happy girl. I'm often moved by the world. I think our life is so short, and it isn't easy for people to live in the world. I've learned to help others and to cry. I've also learned to be happy and grateful. I also understand that crying doesn't mean &coward&, crying can mean &visualize a bright future!&
Though she has lots of new friends and I have many too, she will be my best friend forever, because she has taught me a lot.
Thank you,my best friend!
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you letter 的文章

随机推荐