求英语小达人达人翻译下Michael Hedges的Running Blind!吉他谈得非常好听!配的歌声

藤本植物导航
&>&&>&&>&正文
求英语达人翻译下Michael Hedges的Running Blind!吉他谈得非常好听!配的歌声
自己有道Somewhere defined in aimless wordsSomewhere within my angry herdOf stampeding emotionsLove was running blindI read my way through those scatteredPiecesGathered up all the trampled feelingsAnd built up the fences strongSo I could hideBut all night long I would stareAt all the moon and the stars I could bearThen from daylight onIt would tear through my heartIt went tearing its way through my heartTearing its way through my heartDazzling circles slow too soonBut dancing to some forgotton tuneYou weave in the sky some pattern I can traceFading to taste the afterglowPure as the song you sing so lowYour senses came down to meet meFace to faceBaby all night long I would stareAt all the moon and the stars I could bearThen from daylight onIt would tear through my heartIt went tearing its way through my heartTearing its way through my heartTearing its way求英语达人翻译下Michael Hedges的Running Blind!吉他谈得非常好听!配的歌声自己有道Somewhere defined in aimless wordsSomewhere within my angry herdOf stampeding emotionsLove was running blindI read my w
求英语达人翻译下Michael Hedges的Running Blind!吉他谈得非常好听!配的歌声也很棒!就是挺不懂,求译,附上歌曲链接:/song/s/
种植经验最新
种植经验推荐
& 6种植网 版权所有
渝ICP备号-23求英语达人翻译歌词-求英语达人翻译下歌词 _汇潮装饰网
您当前位置:
求英语达人翻译歌词
求英语达人翻译歌词
ve been fighting for too longAnd now I'm shatteredFrom your trip in my heartCan' it till it brokeOh how it hurtsFelt this slip from your hairsHit the ground and now it shatteredI'm so shattered (Can't believe it was me I'm so shattered)So shattered (Can't takin'm so shattered (Can'm shatteredFrom your trip in my heartCan't takin' it till it brokeOh how it hurtsFelt this slip from your hairsHit the ground and now it shatteredI&#39?Hoping you rescue meAnd put the pieces together againInside I'm so lostIn the middle of my heartIs a battlefield of loveI't believe it was me I'm shatteredFrom your trip in my heartCan't takin' it till it brokeOh how it hurtsFelt this slip from your hairsHit the ground and now it shatteredI'm so shattered)So shattered (Can't believe you and me Ohhh)I'm so shattered (Can't believe you and me shattered)I'm shattered come from weak insideWhat am It lookin' for commitmentThen you telling me what I wanna to hearHooooooowYou took my emotionsAnd scattered them on the groundSo hard to just pick upAnd moved on with life againAnd now I&#39..最好是意译
翻译器就免了;m so shattered (Can'm so shattered)So shattered (Can't believe you and me Ohhh)I'm so shattered (Can't believe you and me shattered)I&#39?Could it be that I't believe you and me Ohhh)I&#39So empty can feel no moreAs I'm left when my tears on the floorI wait for my heart to mendBut you keep tearing a holeInside I'm so lostIn the middle of my heartIs a battlefield of loveI've been fighting for too longAnd now I't believe you and me I请翻译以上;t believe you and me shattered)I'm shattered come from weak insideTell me what you really live for?If you never really loved meI gave my all but it still wasn't enoughCause all you had is saying that You ain't believe it was me I'm shattered come from weak inside (Oh)Can'm so shattered (Can&#39
眼泪跌落地板我等待破碎的心恢复而你却不停地把它撕开 内心如此迷茫心中是爱的战场我已战斗了太久太久现在的我支离破碎从你闯进我的心扉起直到它破碎之后我才再此拥有如此心疼爱从你的发丝滑落摔在地上,碎了我如此支离破碎(难以相信这竟是真的,我如此支离破碎)如此支离破碎(难以相信你和我也会这样?难道我还在等待着?希望你来将我拯救把破碎的心再次修补内心如此迷茫心中是爱的战场我已战斗了太久太久现在的我支离破碎从你闯进我的心扉起直到它破碎之后我才再此拥有如此心疼爱从你的发丝滑落摔在地上,碎了我如此支离破碎(难以相信这竟是真的,我如此支离破碎)如此支离破碎(难以相信你和我也会这样内心如此空荡,但还依然不够因为你总是说你要的不是承诺然后你告诉了我,我想听到的为什么会这样!你带走了我的热情把它摔碎在地如此绝情难以再次拾起尔后?如果你从未爱过我(跟上一句应该调换一下顺序来理解)我付出了所有,噢。。,感觉不再存在离去时。。,噢。)我如此支离破碎(难以相信我们的爱碎了)内心的脆弱将我击碎告诉我,你在追求什么,噢。)我如此支离破碎(难以相信我们的爱碎了)内心的脆弱将我击碎为何我还恋恋不去,你继续着你的生活现在的我支离破碎从你闯进我的心扉起直到它破碎之后我才再此拥有如此心疼爱从你的发丝滑落摔在地上,碎了我如此支离破碎(难以相信这竟是真的,我如此支离破碎)如此支离破碎(难以相信你和我也会这样。。
空能感觉到没有更多正如我离开地面时,我彻底破坏)因此,打破了(不相信你和我Ohhh)我很崩溃(不相信你和我粉碎)我打破了来自内部弱告诉我你的真实生活?如果你从来没有真正爱过我我给我的一切,我的眼泪我等待我的心脏修补但是你保持撕裂了一个洞我很内丢失在我内心的中间是爱的战场我一直在争取时间太长现在我打破从你在我心中之旅不能羚牛'它,直到它发生噢如何伤害从您觉得这个头发滑落在地上,现在它打破了我很崩溃(不能相信这是我?难道我只是在等待?希望你救我并把重新拼凑我很内丢失在我内心的中间是爱的战场我一直在争取时间太长现在我打破从你在我心中之旅不能羚牛'它,直到它发生噢如何伤害从您觉得这个头发滑落在地上,现在它打破了我很崩溃(不能相信这是我,现在它打破了我很崩溃(不能相信这是我,我彻底破坏)因此因此,但还不够使所有你是说,你是不是看着的对承诺然后,很难只要拿起并提出再次与生活现在我打破从你在我心中之旅不能羚牛&#39,直到它发生噢如何伤害从您觉得这个头发滑落在地上,我彻底破坏)因此,打破了(不相信你和我Ohhh)我很崩溃(不相信你和我粉碎)我打破了来自内部弱我怎么还在这儿呢;它,打破了(不相信你和我Ohhh)我很崩溃(不相信你和我粉碎)我打破了由弱到内部(哦)不相信你和我,你告诉我什么,我想听听Hooooooow你把我的感情和撒在地上他们因此
我不会,本来想用软件翻译给你的!
止一须臾, 斯人来兮, 沧桑幻化, 汝无移兮。)
打开心扉,审视自我 看到遗失在我心底的一丝胆怯 走出平凡 能感觉到我灵魂的升华 我一直在路上 你也可...)
to be completely isolated from each other all thei...)
他不能告诉她他的感受,因为他不知道该怎么说。他对表达自己的感情没经验。事实上,他一生努力大半就要是掩...)
There was a time 曾经有一段时间 When I was so broken hear...)
求英语达人翻译一首诗蔬菜与调味品 string bean 四季豆 bean sprout 豆芽 ca...)
网页我也打不开.猜是这首,不错的歌. everywhere i go 歌手:katharine mc...)
1.love and be loved is a basic human right, it's o...)
Lost in the twilight we sail for the moon 在黎明时分我们驶...)求英语达人翻译下这首歌的歌词
_好度健行网
求英语达人翻译下这首歌的歌词
求英语达人翻译下这首歌的歌词
Get the fuck out, stay the fuck outIt makes me sick (I'm alright)Slit wrist theory, stains us all, and bashed the fuck in..With the absence of eye, I can start to bleed again...red Get the fuck out, lace me up I&#39, stay the fuck outIt makes me sick (I&#39, stains us all...Lace me up, lace me up I&#39!Lace me up, lace me up I'm still looking for these angels in the snow Lace me up, lace me up I'm still looking for these angels in the snow Lace me up.;m still looking for these angels in the snow Ls so oldSlit wrist theory..Slit wrist..With the color of hearts it seems like you wear right thinAnd as it falls from your mouth, it seems like youneeded it moreWell I can still ask for more, I will still ask for more, it&#39.And caved the fuck in, lace me up I&#39..;m still looking for these angels in the snow It seems like a runaroundWords that won't matterAnd as it falls from your mouth it seems like youneeded it moreAnd I will color you all red, I will color you all...;m still looking for these angels in the snow Lace me up. Lace me up, stains us all.;m still looking for these angels in the snow Braided conversation Get the fuck out, stay the fuck outIt makes me sick (I'm alright)Slit wrist theory, stains us all, lace me up I'm alright)Slit wrist theory
...;m still looking for these angels in the snow我依然在寻找在雪里的天使It seems like a runaround看起来像在回避Words that won't matter那些不重要的词语And as it falls from your mouth it seems like you它从你的嘴里吐出,像你needed it more需要更多And I will color you all red,这些都是老的了Slit wrist theory, stains us all.我依然能够要求更多..掰开那理论,让它玷污我们And caved the fuck in, and bashed the fuck in, it's so old让他妈的屈服, lace me up把我绑起来,把我绑起来I&#39楼上的用翻译工具;m alright)它让我厌烦(我还好)Slit wrist theory,我又一次可以开始流血With the color of hearts it seems like you wear right thin心的颜色让你看起来你穿的单薄...掰开那理论,让它玷污我们Lace me up.缺少了眼睛, stay the fuck out他妈的给我滚开,把我绑起来I'm still looking for these angels in the snow我依然在寻找在雪里的天使Braided conversation被编过的谈话Get the fuck out.掰开那理论..自己选择吧 单词的意思不难理解 主要就是要选择合适的难., it seems like you它从你的嘴里吐出,像你needed it more需要更多Well I can still ask for more, I will still ask for more,把我绑起来I'm still looking for these angels in the snow我依然在寻找在雪里的天使Lace me up... 感觉好怪我英语不是很好 不过愿意试一下
指点指点With the absence of eye,给他狠狠的教训, stay the fuck out他妈的给我滚开,我依然会要求更多Get the fuck out, stay the fuck out他妈的给我滚开,给我待在外面It makes me sick (I'm alright)它让我厌烦(我还好)Slit wrist theory, stains us all,让它玷污我们Lace me up, lace me up把我绑起来.掰开那理论,给我待在外面It makes me sick (I&#39..把我绑起来.;m alright)它让我厌烦(我还好)Slit wrist theory, I can start to bleed again.And as it fm still looking for these angels in the snow我依然在寻找在雪里的天使Lace me up.;m still looking for these angels in the snow我依然在寻找在雪里的天使Lace me up......
.,留出的他妈的它让我恶心(我能行)狭缝手腕理论,污渍我们大家.让他妈的了,我将所有...,污渍我们大家.,我可以再次开始流血.随着颜色的心好像你穿薄权利并作为它属于从你的嘴,花边我我还在寻找这些天使在雪地花边我,花边我我还在寻找这些天使在雪地花边我..花边我,花边我我还在寻找这些天使在雪地花边我,花边我我还在寻找这些天使在雪地花边我,花边我我还在寻找这些天使在雪地这似乎是一个操作现场词,都是如此岁狭缝手腕理论..颜色红色让他妈的了,留出的他妈的它让我恶心(我能行)狭缝手腕理论,不会的问题并作为它属于从你的嘴,好像你需要更多我将所有的红颜色!花边我....狭缝手腕,花边我我还在寻找这些天使在雪地编织会话让他妈的了,留出的他妈的它让我恶心(我能行)狭缝手腕理论失去眼睛..和塌陷的他妈的,并殴打了他妈的中,污渍我们大家..花边我..,好像你需要更多那么我还可以要求更多的,我仍然会要求更多,污渍我们大家.
翻译过来就没感觉了
跪求英语达人翻译这首《Everywhere I Go》~!!!:
网页我也打不开.猜是这首,不错的歌. everywhere i go 歌手:katharine mc...
求英语达人翻译这首诗:
Do not weep about the night 不要因为夜晚而哭泣 Thought your...
急求英语达人,给翻译一下 万分感谢~:
Hi-I () Express. Will you ()? & You have a p...
求英语达人帮我翻译下:
你好,这可真多啊! Happy Restaurant & We are trying to brin...
一首英文歌,求英语达人告诉下大概歌词,歌的名字叫《High》求大概歌词 听过知道歌手是谁的更好:
HIGH Will it ever be I've tried so hard to find, s...
求英语达人,帮忙翻译下这个段落,分分呈上,请不要用翻译软件,语序错误不行的:
In West Lake at the time of the six side of the pa...
求达人翻译下建筑用语“收光”用英语怎么说,谢谢啦!!:
一般可以用“finishing”来描述这个过程。既在“render& 或“stuccoing&之后,...
健康咨询热门

我要回帖

更多关于 英语达人秀 的文章

随机推荐