急!请各位搜狗英语达人人帮帮忙!

英语选择啊.各位英语达人帮帮忙啊I find it so boring to practice so much and I’m getting ____________.A. disappointed
B. dissatisfied
C. discouraged
D. dismiss7. People have been used to __________ business cards with each other when they first meet.A. exchanging
B. exchange
C. exchanged
D. have exchange8. She says ____ is necessary to practice as much as possible until they are fixed in my mind.A. this
D. it9. As long as I work hard, my dream of ________________ to Harvard University will come true.A. admit to
B. admitted to
C. be admitted to
D. being admitted to10. The __________ population we have in China, the more problem we will have to face.A. larger
C. more large
D. smaller11. Seldom ________ his wife punishes her children for speaking out their own ideas freely.A. I saw
B. I have seen
C. have I seen
D. do I see12. 6. ____ the news, my father immediately set off for Changsha.A. Hear
B. To hear
C. Being heard
D. Hearing13. 3. The Red Cross was responsible for the ______ of medical supplies.
A. contribution
B. operation
C. distribution
D. cooperation14. The film is based on a short story ____ is familiar to those villagers.
D. when15. It' s required that the students _______ the term paper tomorrow.A .finished
C. will finish
D. may finish
C 7.A 8.D 9.D 10.A 11.D 12.D 13.C 14.B 15.B11题C,D不确定,倾向于D,其他可以保证正确
我有朋友做11选C。。好纠结
其实我觉得用一般现在时和现在完成时都可以,无法说哪个错了,只是哪个更好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
蛋疼的完型!红花绿叶蒙一水比较靠谱!
这么多 ABDDACDABB
不确保能全对
具体解答 欢迎追问
babdacdacb
扫描下载二维码各位英语达人帮帮忙,百分奉上!二_百度知道
各位英语达人帮帮忙,百分奉上!二
According to Philippe Sands.&quot.
Ghafoor said his interrogators questioned his sexuality.&It is impossible for the victims of torture to move on without truth and reconciliation.He was also punched in the groin,drawn up after the 9&#47.His relationship with his partner broke down and he suffered nightmares.
He was told he would be shot by a firing squad the following morning.&s leading experts in international human rights law.&quot,the policy almost certainly breaches international human rights.Their detention was a matter for the Dubai authorities,I would like to know why I was put through this hell and I would like someone to be accountable.
When Ghafoor asked why he had been picked up.they were not detained at the request of the UK government,the same Yorkshire town.&quot.he was shown a photograph and told he resembled one of the 7&#47:&quot,encourage or condone the use of torture or inhuman or degrading treatment for any purpose,the legal director of R7 suicide bombers and must be related to him.;11 attacks,2005
to ensure rheir welfare needs were being addressed,&quot,Swe cannot be party to such ill treatment nor can we be seen to condone it&quot:&quot,says he was told he must huave been involved in the bombings - not only did he share a name with the bombers - but he lived in Dewsbury.
H It also advises intelligence officers that if detainess &quot,said.;Until recently,and insulted him because he was unable to wash。 MI5 and MI6 officers who question terrorism suspects they know are being tortured.
One interrogator said to him:&quot,he agreed to sign a false confession admiting he was a friend of the bombers and had organized the London attacks:& and that &I wrote a false confession and put crazy things in it like& I have constant contact with Saddam Hussein and Osama bin L to prevent torture.
When Ghafoor returned home,the British security services were told to effectivelyturn a blind eye to torture,he was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder,solicit,it is important that you do not engage in any activity yourself that involves inhumane or degrading treatment of prisoners,are acting in line with a secret government interrogation policy,one of the world&#39,yet the British goverbment seems intent on covering up what it has done,as he is not married.&
The Foreign Office said in a statement that Ghafoor and Siddique were not detained a Britain's reauest接一;
Eventually。;are not within our custody or control.HIn the morning you will be thrown into a pit and the dogs will tear you to bits and I will wBtitish consular staff visited them on July 30,saying he smelled,who was also detained and tortured.The policy states,QC.We do not participate in,a not-for-profit human rights organization.&quot.
Gharoof is furious that there has been no explanation for his treatment,the law dos not require you to intervence&quot。;
Clive Stafford-Smith
提问者采纳
“我写了假口供,西迪基,你不从事任何活动。
文章好长,后制定了9月11日袭击.一询问人员对他说,因为他没有结婚,法律不要求你多来干预” ,以防止酷刑。 “ Btitish领事人员在7月30,但英国政府似乎有意隐瞒什么它已经完成的事情,他被诊断患有创伤后应激失常,包括自己的不人道或有辱人格的待遇的囚犯,质量控制。 他补充说,以及”重要的是,我会津津有味的观看.他的商业伙伴,政策几乎肯定违反国际人权.政策指出,征集,他展示一张照片,同约克郡小镇,鼓励或容忍使用酷刑或不人道或有辱人格待遇而达到任何目的.当阿米德回国,他同意签署一份虚假供词承认他是爆炸者的朋友, “他说: “我们不能参加这样虐待我们也不能被视为纵容它“ .他们被拘留的事,也被拘留和酷刑.对于英国政府来说他们没有被拘留的要求。 “我想知道我为什么被放入这个地狱。他被告知他将被射杀行刑队第二天早晨杀掉,一个不牟利的人权组织说,说他是告诉他必须huave参与了爆炸-他不仅共用一个名字与轰炸机-但他住在Dewsbury 。根据菲利普金沙,掌管死缓的法律顾问.紧张和paraoia的困扰.我们不参加,2005 访问了他们,他的审讯人员询问他的性行为,也不道歉。 当阿米德问他为什么被挑选,因为他无法洗,一个在国际人权法世界领先的专家,参与了伦敦的爆炸事件。 “它还建议情报官员说: “早上你将扔进场内让狗撕裂您.,以确保他们的利益被重视,如果detainess “不属于我们的保管或控制; 最终,说他散发臭味,如”我经常与萨达姆侯赛因和乌萨马本拉丹,侮辱他,并告诉他很像一个7月7日自杀式炸弹袭击并和他有关: “直到最近.&quot。 ”克莱夫斯塔福德史密斯.: “受折磨的受害者不可能在没有真相与和解的情况下生活下去,英国安全部门被告知不必重视酷刑问题。 ” 英国外交部在一份声明中说阿米德和西迪基没有逮捕了英国的reauest ,迪拜当局。 阿米德说.他和他的合作伙伴关系的破裂而且他遭受噩梦,我想有人该负责.他还被拳打在腹股沟.Gharoof很愤怒是因为一直没有解释他的待遇审讯恐怖分子的军情5处和军情6处官员被怀疑折磨囚犯,按照政府的秘密审讯政策,并将其他它疯狂的事情写在里面,终于翻完了
提问者评价
谢谢。。。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
其他2条回答
你可以去金山词霸去查·· 比较准确
军情5处和军情6处官员谁恐怖嫌犯的问题,他们知道正在折磨,都是按照政府的秘密审讯政策,后制定了9月11日的攻击。
该政策指出: “我们不能参加这样虐待我们也不能视为纵容它” ,以及“重要的是,你不从事任何活动,包括自己的不人道或有辱人格的待遇的囚犯。 ”它还建议情报官员说,如果detainess “不属于我们的保管或控制,法律不要求你多来干预” ,以防止酷刑。
根据菲利普金沙,质量控制,一个世界领先的专家在国际人权法,政策几乎肯定违反国际人权。
当阿米德问他为什么选择了up.he显示一张照片,并告诉他很像一个7月7日自杀式炸弹和必须与him.His商业伙伴,西迪基,谁也被拘留和酷刑,说他是告诉他必须huave参与了爆炸-他不仅共用一个名字与轰炸机-...
审讯恐怖分子的军情5处和军情6处的官员被怀疑折磨囚犯,按照政府的秘密审讯政策后制定了9月11日袭击计划.政策指出: “我们不能这样虐待囚犯,更不能纵容这种行为。
重要的是,你不能参与虐待囚犯这种行为。 它还建议情报官员说,如果detainess 不属于你的管辖范围,法律不会让你来干预它 ,以防止这样的行为再发生。
根据菲利普金沙,一位擅长国际人权法世界的专家说,这一政策几乎完全违反国际人权。
当问Ghafoor问他为什么被挑选出来来审讯时,有人给他看了一张照片,告诉他很可能跟一个7月7日自杀式炸弹袭击的恐怖分子有关.他的商业伙伴,,Siddique,也被拘留和施以酷刑,他被人逼迫说他必须告诉别人他参与了爆炸-他只是与丢炸弹的人同名-虽然他住在 Yorkshire小镇的Dewsbury。
Ghafoor说,因...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语达人帮帮忙,看下面句子对不对1.Some people tend to take actions before considering the pros and cons about what they are going to do.2.We always turn to him for help,and he's always ready tp help us.3.They ended up arguing because they had different positions on the issue.包括逻辑、拼写、语法、语境上的错误和缺陷,
第一句我不确定你是不是要表达这个意思第二句always ready “tp” 拼错了to第三句开始应该是 end up with以.结束
对那个拼写错误表示抱歉;但是第三句,要求用end up doing造句
那就没什么问题了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没看出有错的地方。
1. Some people tend to take actions before considering the pros and cons of what they are going to do.2. We always turn to him for help, and he's always ready to help us.3. They ended up arg...
扫描下载二维码各位英语达人帮帮忙翻译下
TOT_百度知道
各位英语达人帮帮忙翻译下
Remember, Treason and Plot
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot, Remember the Fifth of November
Gunpowder. Many festivals and customs have been invented, although they have all these things, nearly everyone knows this poem, adopted and used to serve political or religious functions in times of conflict.England
The English do not celebrate their famous writers or battles or patron saints. For example the historic battles between the Protestants and Catholics in the 17th century are commemorated. However. While many people do not do anything special on Bonfire Night, Northern Ireland and Scotland that the distinctive cultural and political identities of the four nations of the United Kingdom can be seen, in England and Northern Ireland. Special days in Scotland and Wales demonstrate their national pride in their unique languages and cultures and remind us that there is much more to the UK than “the English” and “England”, one truly English holiday is Bonfire Night --- sometimes called Guy Fawkes Night --- celebrated in the early autumnHolidays in the 4 Nations of the UK It is in the local festivals of England, often with symbolic or even real violence, Wales
我有更好的答案
在4个国家的节日
它是在当地节日的英格兰、威尔士、苏格兰和北爱尔兰的独特的文化和政治认同的四个国家联合王国的可以看出。许多节日和习俗已经发明了,所采用,用来为政治或宗教功能的冲突。例如具有历史意义的新教徒和天主教徒之间的斗争是在17世纪,经常有象征纪念甚至真正的暴力、英格兰和北爱尔兰。特殊的日子在苏格兰和威尔士展示他们的民族自豪感在自己独特的语言和文化,提醒我们,有更多的英国比“英语”和“英国”。
英语并不庆祝他们的著名作家或战斗,虽然他们有赞助人圣徒的所有这些事。然而,一个真正的英国假日是“篝火之夜”——有时也被称为“盖伊·福克斯之夜”——在初秋。虽然许多人不做任何特别“篝火之夜”,几乎每个人都知道这首诗。
记住,记得11月5日的
火药叛乱和阴谋
假期在英国4国
这是我们的独特的文化和政治的英国四国的身份可以被视为对英格兰,威尔士,北爱尔兰和苏格兰当地的节日。许多节日和习俗,被发明,通过和利用,为在冲突时期政治或宗教活动。例如之间的新教徒和天主教徒在17世纪的历史战役是纪念,往往象征,甚至实际的暴力,在英格兰和北爱尔兰。特别的日子,在苏格兰和威尔士表现出其独特的语言和文化的民族自豪感,并提醒我们,还有更多的英国不是“英语”和“英格兰”。
英语不庆祝他们的著名作家或战斗或守护神,虽然他们这些东西。然而,一个真正的英国公众假期是篝火之夜---有时也被称为盖伊福克斯之夜---在初秋庆祝。虽然很多人没有做任何特别的篝火之夜,几乎每个人都知道这首诗:
请记住,记住11第五
假期在英国4国
这是我们的独特的文化和政治的英国四国的身份可以被视为对英格兰,威尔士,北爱尔兰和苏格兰当地的节日。许多节日和习俗,被发明,通过和利用,为在冲突时期政治或宗教活动。例如之间的新教徒和天主教徒在17世纪的历史战役是纪念,往往象征,甚至实际的暴力,在英格兰和北爱尔兰。特别的日子,在苏格兰和威尔士表现出其独特的语言和文化的民族自豪感,并提醒我们,还有更多的英国不是“英语”和“英格兰”。
英语不庆祝他们的著名作家或战斗或守护神,虽然他们这些东西。然而,一个真正的英国公众假期是篝火之夜---有时也被称为盖伊福克斯之夜---在初秋庆祝。虽然很多人没有做任何特别的篝火之夜,几乎每个人都知道这首诗:
请记住,记住11第五
假日在英国的4个国家身上它是那联合王国的四个国家的特别文化和政治上的相同之处能被看见在英格兰,威尔士, 北爱尔兰和苏格兰的本地节日中。已经被为想出,采用和使用很多节日和关税为服务当政治上的或者及时和的冲突的宗教功能。例如历史性的在第17世纪中的新教徒和天主教之间的搏斗被常常用甚至真正在英格兰和北爱尔兰的象征的或者暴力纪念。在苏格兰和威尔士的特殊日子证明他们的国家的对他们的独一无二语言和文化感到骄傲和那对英国有多得多提醒我们,与“theEnglish” 和“England”相比。英格兰英语不确实庆祝他们的出名作者或者战斗或者保护神,虽然他们有所有这些东西。确实英国 假日但是,是,有时认为篝火之夜是在初秋中庆祝的盖伊 Fawkes 晚上的个。与此同时篝火之夜, 很多人不确实做任何特殊的事情,...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语阅读理解!英语达人帮帮忙!谢谢了!阅读理解!_百度知道
英语阅读理解!英语达人帮帮忙!谢谢了!阅读理解!
Weeks smiled. “Well.(
)3. Weeks was reading a newspaper story to her class. get money to buy toys for
Sick children in Children’s HospitalB,” the whole class answered.On Saturday afternoon,” Mrs. The children in the hospital felt very happy to see the toys.
Doctors in Children’s HospitalC.(
)2. Our children are very happy with them.” Do you think you could make toys. Weeks said.
Tell the class to go to see the children in the hospital, GRADE THREE,” said Mrs,” said the boys and girls one after another. Weeks.”“We could make some toys.D:Some school pupils brought toys to Children’s Hospital last week. The story said.
A, she said. give some money to
B.At first. Weeks read the story.“Yes, yes.
Ask the class to send some of their own toys to the children in the hospital.
Ask the class to give some money to the children in the hospital. Weeks really wanted to do is to ________. make some toys for
C.B.“Great. The doctors said. save some money for toys
Mrs! Let’s begin to make toys tomorrow,” shouted one of themAMrs. Doctors in Children’s Hospital didn’t have________to keep the children happy and quiet. enough time
Let the class make some toys themselves and give them to the children in the hospital. What was the first newspaper story mainly about. let everyone know her class
B, Mrs? The doctors in Children’s Hospital are asking for money for children’s toys,’ THANK YOU, “This story gave me an idea. Some children in the hospital must stay in bed for many weeks.” “We could bring some of our own toys for the children in the hospital. Weeks read another newspaper story to the class.D. They say, Mrs. What “idea” did Mrs.C. Toys are needed to keep these sick children happy and quiet.
A?” she asked. Money for them can be sent to the hospital. The children in the class felt happy.After Mrs?A.
Toys made by the boys and girls.’”(
)1. What Mrs.”“You want us to bring some money for the toys.A few days later. The toys were made by the pupils of Grade Three in Green Street School?A.
A, “We have never had so many wonderful toys. enough doctors(
)4, your ideas would be nice, “but mine is different.Mrs. borrow some toys for(
)5. enough boys and girls
C. make herself famous
D. enough toys
D. Weeks took the children to the hospital with the toys made by her students.? How did you feel. Weeks have in mind, the doctors in Children’s Hospital wanted to ________the sick children:Were you ever in a hospital when you were small. Weeks and her students
提问者采纳
提问者评价
谢谢,楼下的也谢谢了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语阅读理解的相关知识
其他4条回答
1.A 主要是说生病的小朋友在儿童医院里2.C3.C4.C5.D
Mrs. Weeks 正在给全班同学读一张报纸,故事是这样的:
你是否有过这样的经历:你很小的时候呆在医院里,感觉如何?儿童医院的医生正在为孩子们的玩具要求得到资金援助。一些孩子必须要在医院卧床几个星期。玩具可以让这些生病的孩子保持快乐、安静乖巧。给他们的捐款可以直接给医院。
Mrs. Weeks 读完这个新闻后,她说,这个新闻启发了我
你希望我们能够捐款买玩具,那我们可以把我们的玩具带给医院里的小孩啊,孩子们争先恐后的说
是的,你们的想法可能很完美,但是我的想法跟你们不同,Mrs. Weeks 说
我们可以自己做一些玩具,其中一个孩子抢着喊道
Mrs. Weeks 笑了,反问道“你觉得我们能做玩具?”
是的是的,全班同学齐声说
优秀!那让我们从明天开始做玩具,Mrs. Weeks 说
周六的下...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁