印度gdp和中国gdp对比,中国,美国民主对比

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 71098|回复: 14
美国愤青微博上对印度的评价(火力全开,比较中国网友分分钟被秒成渣)
/post-worldlook-.shtml
本文为转帖,原帖来自百度印度吧
  引言:
  下面给各位介绍的是一位老美愤青的微薄,此君(名叫Robert Lindsay)愤恨现在美国的体制,强烈推崇社会主义。想必看完他的留言会让各位心情愉快,这也是我专挑这类帖子的原因:生活如此艰辛,能笑一笑总好过郁闷,且国内美分太多,需要这类帖子中和一下。
  此君攻击美国的资本主义制度,大肆鼓吹社会主义。我个人觉得价值不是特别大:因为美国人虽然喜欢用事实说话,但大都死扣细节,失了全面。
  但这位仁兄对于印度大肆抨击的帖子却很值得一看:
  1.美国民主社会的视角,西方的思想,用事实和数据来论证等等。
  2.底下一群各国的网友评价,大都和美国有点关系。
  3.最精彩的是下面印度五毛和美分的论战,想必能给大家一些关于国内舆论的启示。
  为了帮助各位跨国中美思想差异的鸿沟,我会在此君的每个博客前点评一下。
  今天这篇博客是博主看过我们国人女的恒河浮尸鉴赏录后受到刺激(没错,我们中国人干的事情,流传甚广,令印度人颜面大失),引用大量数据证明印度是一个粪坑。
  不过最精彩的地方在于各个回复:尤其是印度爱国人士和其他国家人士、印度经营派的大论战。其中各种脏言脏语,我就不转载了,但是其它言论很能反映印度人的民族特性。
  比如面对博主铁一般的证据,印度爱国人士(很多很多)装扮成爱尔兰人啊、德国人啊,说印度是一个很好的地方,博主应该自己去看看,不要无缘由的攻击印度。
  又比如某个印度高种性女性,无法忍受印度对妇女的歧视,离婚并跑到美国,毫不留情的揭露印度虚伪、落后的文化。
  从这个帖子大概能看到美国人思想的一些构成:注重细节,强调数据和事实但是不怀疑数据的真实性,喜欢用图画般的语言来叙述,喜欢分析多过整合。当然,还比较无情。
&&---第一篇:Sickening Photos from Shithole* India (注:原文中“shithole”就是带星号的)
  来自粪坑印度的让人呕吐的照片(发表于2011年5月)
  注:shithole 表面意思是粪坑,但是一般实用他的引申义:垃圾地方。不过欧美网友如果把这个词用到印度身上那就是专指表面意。专指的意思就是:澳大利伊某位广播主持人(KyleSandilands)2011年在节目上狂喷印度,最后总结印度就是一粪坑,字面意义上的粪坑。当时反响剧烈,印度人各种抗议,所以该名称从此基本上专指印度。博主很有先见之明的(其实所有欧美人之前都这么干,这不过澳洲人士可以公开种族歧视而以)在2010年的时候就把这一专称给了印度。
  原帖地址:
  Be careful looking at that. I almost vomited while reading.India is sick, sick, sick, sick.
  What do the photos show?
  The photos show the Ganges River, the holiest river in thatshitty religion called Hinduism.
  Vast crowds of people are mingling at the river, piling ragsonto corpses and publicly cremating them for all to see. People walk by, turnand look at a dead man starting to rot on a ledge.
  在这(一个链接到国人女发在国内的恒河浮尸鉴赏录,地址,这帖子已经回复爆了)
  看这个帖子要小心。我差一点就吐了。印度太变态了,变态了,变态了,变态了。
  这些照片展示了什么?
  这些照片展现了印度的恒河,在那个狗是一般的印度教中,这条河流被称为是圣河。
  大群的人乱哄哄的挤在河岸,用木头当众焚尸,以便大家都能看到。人们来来往往,随便一瞥就能看到一个死人在河边阶梯处正在腐烂。
  Next we have photo after photo of the sickening Ganges Riverand horribly disgusting corpses that float in it. Yes! The river is full ofdecomposing corpses, dumped into the gross river! People are swimming in theriver, brushing their teeth in it, drinking its water, while vomitous rottingcorpses float by.
  接下来我们看到一张又一张让人晕过去的恒河和其中让人恶心致死的浮尸。是的!这条河到处都是腐烂的尸体,全是被人扔进去的。活人还在河里游泳,刷牙,河水,就在那些恶心死人的浮尸边上。
  In many cases, the corpses wash ashore. The shoreline isdotted with decaying corpses, mostly humans but some cows. Crows and dogs fighteach other for the right to gnaw on a putrid human corpse.
  很多时候,这些尸体会被冲到岸边。然后岸边就三三两两的点缀着腐尸,大多是人的尸体,但是也有牛的。牛和狗为了啃一口肮脏的的人尸而打架。
  Crows perch on bloated corpses floating by. Skeletons litterthe beach. Organ guts discarded by swollen bellies line the shores and float inthe water. Dogs feast on them. Most of the living humans walking around areskinny as rails. Horrifically deformed humans, somehow still alive, lurk hereand there. You almost want to kill them to do them a favor.
  乌鸦停在浮尸上面。骨架堆满河滩。发胀的腹腔内流出大量的内脏,这些内脏又把河岸溜了一圈。狗在大快朵颐。大多数的活人枯瘦如柴。这些人不成人形,让人恐怖,但偏偏还活着,猫在这,潜在那。你真的很想宰了他们,好让他们尽快解脱。
  We go to one of the holiest cities in India, where theBuddha was born. A major tourist attraction, swollen with visitors. But you canhardly walk on the muddy ground because it’s covered with shit. With humanturds. Yes, India is not only a shithole figuratively but also literally.Bharat is literally drowning in human turds!
  我们去了印度最神圣的城市,在那佛祖出生。一个重要的旅游景点,到处都是游客。但是你基本上不能在泥泞的路上行走,因为它被粪便盖了厚厚的一层。 很多是人的粪便。是的,印度不仅是一个引申义上的shithole (垃圾地方),同时还是表面意义上的shithole(粪坑)。Bharat(古印度语中的印度大陆)真得是淹没在人粪中,没有任何夸张。
  India is a shithole. Literally. India, up and coming worldpower, literally drowning in 150 million pounds of shit every day.
  印度是一个粪坑。没有任何修饰。印度,未来的世界大国,没有任何夸张,每时每刻正淹没在一亿五千万斤的屎中。
  Next we go to a filthy, disgusting public hospital. MyIndian friends told that an Indian hospital is a place you go to to die. If youdon’t want to die, you have to bribe the doctor. If you don’t bribe the doctor,you get no care. Yes! The doctor will kill your loved one because you didn’tline his palm. He has to be bribed to keep other humans alive and not kill themvia negligence.
  下面我们来到一个污秽的、恶心的公立医院。我的印度朋友说去印度的医院意味着去死。如果你不想死,你得贿赂医生。如果你不贿赂医生,你不会接受到任何治疗。是的!如果你不给红包,医生会杀了你的亲人。印度的医生需要贿赂才能让病人接着喘气,否则病人就会因为被人彻底忽视而死。
  More photos show Indian cities, covered with garbage,drowning in garbage. Garbage and cows. Cows are everywhere, walking in thestreet, lying in the street, shitting in the street. Cow shit is everywhere.Indian cities are covered with it. Indian women roam the streets, gathering upcow shit, and laying it out to dry. They use it as fuel. One thing you willnotice about an Indian city is the overwhelming smell of cow shit. It’s likeliving in a dairy.
  下面有更多的照片展示了印度的各个城市,覆盖在垃圾中,淹没在垃圾中。垃圾和牛。到处都是牛,走在街上,睡在街上,拉在街上。到处都是牛粪,印度的城市都被牛粪掩埋了。印度女人在街道上窜来窜去,收集牛粪,晒干成牛粪燃料。来到印度城市,你一定不会忘记那种让人昏厥的牛粪味。呆在这就好像呆在牛棚。
  At a famous Indian tourist beach, on one side of the riverthere are luxury hotels for foreign tourists. On the other side is afisherman’s village, where people live in the worst squalor. They are literallyliving among huge piles of garbage. I don’t think it’s ever taken away.
  在一个有名的印度旅游河滩,河的一边是为外国游客提供的豪华宾馆。在另外一边是渔村,那个村子里的人活在粪坑中。毫不夸张地说,他们确确实实就是活在大堆大堆的垃圾中。我觉得从没有人收拾过垃圾。
  And all day long, you see villagers shitting on the beach.There’s no way to walk on the beach because it’s covered with shit. But theIndian bourgeois and foreign tourists just smile in their upscale hotels. Theycould care less, callously partying amidst the wretched squalor.
  一整天,你都会看到印度人是怎么在河滩上大便的。你根本没办法在海滩上行走,因为全是地雷。但是印度的上层人士和外地游客就若无其事的呆在豪华的宾馆中,他们毫不关系,随意的在一片肮脏中开宴会。
  In India, people shit everywhere. You are driving down theroad, and there are guys squatting right by the side of the road, shitting inplain sight for all the drivers to see. No one pays them one bit of mind.
  在印度,人们到处排泄。顺着这条街开车下去,你会看到男人们正在街边蹲坑,让你随意欣赏。没有任何人在意这些。
  Even upscale Indian cities are filthy. Callous bourgeoisIndians carrying briefcases and chatting on cellphones walk down streets pastcrowds of men urinating against the walls. The smell is so strong it nearlyknocks you over. But the suit and tie guy walking by could care less. Thosehordes pissing on the wall are zero to him, nothing. They may as well not evenbe there.
  就算是高层次的印度城市也是污秽的。麻木的印度经营提着手提箱,一边打电话,一边路过一群正在街边对墙小便的男人。那个骚味是如此之强大,我差点没昏过去。但是这位衣冠楚楚的男士就那么若无其事的走过去了。那一群对墙喷射的WSN对这个精英来说根本不存在。
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Indians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they wipetheir ass with their left hand. That’s why when you go into a store, you nevertouch anything with your left hand, because you probably just wiped your asswith it. Afterward, you wash your left hand with water from a bucket, but thatwon’t work very well. Indians think this is very advanced. Less hemorrhoids,and they save on paper. It’s Indian environmentalism!
  印度人从来不用厕纸,也不觉得这东西有用。相反,他们用左手解决擦屁股。这就是为什么人们走进一个商店的时候,从来不用他们的左手拿东西,因为很有可能那个左手刚刚处理过屁屁。人们先用左手,然后再从一个水桶里面取水来清洗左手,但是这根本不可能清理左手。印度人还自认为这是非常先进文明的:预防痔疮,保护树木。印度人多么环保阿!
  Forget Black Africa. I thought Black Africa was hopeless.Now I think Indian might even be worse. In fact, their starvation figures aregenerally worse than Black Africa’s. Only Ethiopia’s figure is higher.
  不要再提黑非洲了。我过去认为黑非洲没救了。现在我认为印度可能更差劲。实际上,他们的饥饿问题比黑非洲还严重。印度只比埃塞俄比亚强。
  Indian nationalists like to say India is up there withBrazil or China. No way. Or worse, that it will soon be the greatest nation onEarth (the biggest economy). When India is the greatest country on Earth, thatmeans I’m going to kill myself. The planet won’t be worth inhabiting anymore.
  印度民族主义者总喜欢说什么印度和中国、巴西是一个层次的。胡扯。
  更糟的是,他们还说什么印度很快就会成为地球上最伟大的国家(或者最大的经济体)。当印度成为地球上最伟大的国家的时候,我就去自杀。这个星球那时候会让人生不如死。
  I don’t even think there is much for a tourist to see.There’s the Taj Mahal (Hopefully the area around it is not covered withturds?), which is sort of ridiculous, as it is a mosque in a majority-Hinducountry. It would be like going to Saudi Arabia to look at the greatestattraction, a huge church.
  我甚至不认为印度有什么东西值得游客去看的。泰姬陵(希望周围不是铺满了人粪),傻气了点,而且他是一个清真建筑,而印度是一个印度教国家。这就好像跑到沙特阿拉伯去看他们最大的景点:一个天主教堂。
  Due to the abhorrent Hindu caste system, the overwhelmingmajority of Indian Hindus, even highly educated folks making good money withdegrees and advanced degrees, simply believe that some humans are better thanothers due to the caste into which they were born.
  由于印度极度扭曲的种姓制度,绝大多数信奉印度教的人,包括那些受过教育、活得不错的,死板的相信有些人一出生就比其他人高等。
  This mess infects almost all Hindu 1-B workers in the US,and caste politics in US IT corporations dramatically hinders productivity andmakes the workplace chaotic and strife-ridden. Those of higher castes arecontemptuous of lower caste workers and refuse to cooperate with them.
  这种垃圾思想在留美印度人中间也大量泛滥:印度人的种姓政治大大损害了美国IT企业的效率,让整个工作环境混乱、乱事一堆。高种姓的看不起低种姓的员工,拒绝和他们合作。
  If you’re born into a low caste, your future is more or lesssealed. Most routes to success are closed off before you take your firstbreath.
  如果你生在一个低种姓家庭,你的未来差不多就注定了。基本上没什么前途。
  India has the most HIV cases outside of Africa.
  除了非洲以外,印度的艾滋病感染病例最多。
  It has more people in poverty than there are in all BlackAfrica combined, and there are a billion people in Black Africa. If you aredoing worse than Black Africa, that is spelled fail.
  印度的穷人比全黑非洲的加起来都多,要知道黑非洲有10亿的人口。如果一个国家比黑非洲还差劲,那这个国家毫无疑问是失败的。
  India is a profoundly racist country. Remember the monkeycalls for the Black athlete recently?
  印度种族歧视横行四处。还记得最近他们管黑人运动员叫猴子吗?
The 2010 Commonwealth Games, the 6th or 7th biggestcompetition on Earth, were held in India, but they were a huge failure. Indiawas late so the Games were delayed, the hotels were filthy, and the people inIndia organizing the event were all corrupt and were arrested afterwards.
  2010年的英联邦运动会,号称世界上第六或者第七大的运动盛事,在印度举行。这是一个大大的失败。印度拖工,导致整个运动会延期。旅馆污秽不堪,所有管理这个运动会的印度官员全都腐败,然后被关了。
  In contrast, even South Africa was able to host the WorldCup smoothly, and South Africa is a wreck. South Africa is more civilized thanIndia. Wow!
  相反,南非都能够举行成功举办世界杯,要知道南非也是个废物。南非竟然比印度还文明。哈!
  China smoothly hosted the Olympics, and Brazil will probablydo a great job of hosting the World Cup in 2014.
  中国成功举办了奥运会,巴西在2014年应该会奉献给世界一场精彩的世界杯。
  India = FAIL.
  印度 = 一事无成。
  *There are many innocent shitholes all over the world. Theydid nothing to create their shithole condition, and in many cases, they don’tdeserve it. Some are just holes in the group that got filled up with shit.That’s their fault? No way!
  *注:全世界有很多无辜的垃圾国家。他们并没有做什么坏事让他们国家变成垃圾国度(可能指非洲被白人洗劫等),而且很多情况下,他们并不应该处于这样一个境地。有些只是被人坑成垃圾国家的。这是他们的错?不是!
  Anyway, I would like to apologize to all of the world’spoor, innocent shitholes for comparing you to India. You shitholes don’tdeserve such a humiliating comparison.
  不管如何,我想要向世界上所有可怜的、无辜的垃圾国家道歉,因为我拿你们和印度相比较。那你们这些垃圾国家和印度比,实在是对你们的羞辱。&&
「好文!打赏鼓励」
多年前误入那个印度贴,瞟过一眼,太恶心了,不想看。
「好文!打赏鼓励」
本帖最后由 春州无德 于
03:22 编辑
  Historia Nerd
  May 24, 2014 at 4:48 AM
  Same Tulio. What motivated me to go to India, aside from work related stuff, was to also see their ancient architecture. I can assure you their ancient buildings a some of these structures can be classified as great engineering feats. However, whether it was trАVelling to Bodh gаya, Meenalakshmi or to the Taj Mahal, I was always accosted by beggars and would hАVe to maneuver through filth. My word of advice to all people is to try it! It was frustrating at times, but also nice to see some of the ancient Indian and Muslim architecture. I also recommend giving Iran a try and even Sri Lanka and Nepal. By the way Tulio, I firmly think you should give it a try. Come for the history at least. It’s also go I think I became Bodhidharma or even Siddartha, while I waiting in lines at fast food restaurants lol.
  我也一样。 我去印度除了因为工作,还想去看看他们的古代建筑。 我向你保证他们的古代建筑很宏大, 有些建筑可以归类为伟大的建筑盛宴。但是,不论我去哪个历#史古迹,我总是被一群乞丐围住, 总是屎中觅路。我对所有人的建议是来印度看一眼! 虽然时不时的就让人崩溃,但是能看到一些古代的印度和msl建筑是很好的体验。我同时建议去伊朗、斯里兰卡和尼泊尔。另外,楼上,我坚信你应该来印度一趟。 至少为了历#史而来。 这同时能够大大的锻炼你的耐心。 当我在快餐店外排队的时候,我觉得我超级的有耐心。
  leeminh0
  May 24, 2014 at 8:16 AM
  Yes, the culture, or basically the religion HinduiSΜ, I would rather spend time in India rather than Brazil, Mexico, Turkey or Indonesia which are all Abrahamic countries and don’t hАVe something really unique to offer, I can’t help but get bored of their cultures while being astonished by India
  是的,那的文化,或者基本上是印度教。 我宁可去印度而不是巴西、墨西哥、土耳其或者印度尼西亚, 因为这些国#家都是信#仰上帝的国#家, 没什么特色。 我总是觉得他们的文化无聊,但是震#惊与印度的文化。
  corner shop
  August 10, 2014 at 10:12 AM
  the best thing ever to hapen toindia was the brithish empire. it was slightly cleaner and ,given time,wouldhave become more civilised. it makes me wonder, is that what all that ghandishit was about,lobbing corps into that disease ridden river, get rid of thegreat british so we can live in squallor, chuck bodies in or shit infestedriver and shit and piss anywhere you like. great britain offered a solution andu exchanged it for corps ridden hell. idiots, what ever the caste.
  印度所经历过的最好的事情就是大英帝国。那时候印度稍微干净点,假以时日,印度会更有教养。我很好奇,甘地那些狗屎言论都什么意思:把尸体扔进那个充满疾病的河流,赶走英国人,这样印度人就可以住在肮脏之中,把尸体扔进河,或者在河里拉屎,或者随意在哪排泄。大英帝国提供了一个解决办法,但是印度人相反却接受了一个堆满尸体的地狱。不论哪个种姓都是白痴。
  corner shop
  August 10, 2014 at 10:22 AM
  i have been to india btw. istayed in a hotel called the bumcakapoopoo., the lavatory made a terrible smellwhen you flushed it. that was in my footballing dayswhen we played againsed thebengal holy cows.
  另外说明一下,我去过印度。我住在一个叫做bumcakapoopoo的旅店。当你冲厕所的时候,厕所充满了一种恶心的味道。要知道我们当时正在和印度的bengal邦进行足球比赛。
  November 9, 2014 at 7:42 PM
  I worked in India for seven months. I noticed everyone seems to important to clean up after themselves. Everything is always for someone else to do, lazy arrogant rapist men. They also will not hesitate to lock you up. I was sick all the time from no hygiene. They would kick me out of the hotels АVry now and the saying “We are full” ony because one of their women was seen looking at a white man. Nasty place all around, the part I loved was the peanuts and Kingfisher Premium and the sТAMp in my passport when i left.
  我在印度工作了7个月。 我注意到所有人都认为自己重要到不需要清理自己的垃#圾。 所有的工作都是留给别人去做的, 这帮懒惰的、傲慢的强#奸犯。他们有机会就会把你关起来。 因为卫生太烂,我一直在生病。他们会随时把你踢出宾馆,告诉你我们客满, 原因就是他们发现他们的女人正在注视一个白人男(就是写这个帖子的人了)。 到处都很肮#脏, 我唯一喜欢的东西就是花生、啤酒和我离开印度时护照上的印章。
  November 11, 2014 at 11:34 PM
  When I was in Port ВLair a pretty ВLond white woman from the usa died from apparently being attacked by a crocodile. NO. Sorry, she was raped by the locals (an old Indian guy I drank with sorted it out for me right away) and then they found a crocodile and threw her in with it to chew it up so it looked like an accident. They were sick with sеxual lust whenever they saw white skin, it made them absolutely mad. The fattest grotesque pig bitch from Walmart with a 3rd grade education and lived on doughnuts and diet coke who had even died her hair ВLond would make them go insane. I could hАVe dressed up in nylons and high heels with a ВLond wig and they would hАVe raped me, I’m serious. I also saw wife beatings in the street. Nobody paid any attention. But if I was to talk to a an Indian woman on the sidewalk the traffic would stop. Sick, jealous, arrogant, proud know it all worthLЕSs human beings. And I actually saw a billboard for Ultra Sound saying. “Pay now or pay later” the implications obvious to ditch that baby girl while it was still 2 months old in the womb. The place must be 70%men. I could go on and on, and maybe I will tomorrow. This should stir up the cow shit in the streets a bit.
  当我在Port ВLair的时候,一个漂亮的金发碧眼的白人美国女死于显而易见的鳄鱼袭#击【新闻能查到】。 不对。 抱歉, 她是被当地人给轮了(和我喝酒的一个印度老年人立刻就从细节中推断出来了),然后这帮罪犯找到一条鳄鱼,把这个女人扔了过去,这样一切就成了一个事#故。 每当他们看到白种肤的时候,他们就会发#情, 发#情到彻底的疯狂。 一个最肥最丑的白人女, 在沃尔玛工作,小学三年级文化,天天吃多纳圈,喝可乐,只要她把头发染成金色,立刻就会让印度男人失去理智。如果我一个大男人,穿上尼龙袜,高跟鞋,带上金色假发,他们可能都会强#奸了我, 我是认真的。我还在大街上看到男人打, 没有任何人觉得大惊小怪。但是当我在路边和一个印度女人说话的话,整个步行道上的人流都会停下。 有病、嫉妒、傲慢、自大、以为自己什么都知道、毫无价值的人#渣。实际上我看到一个B超监测的广告牌子上是这么写得:“现在花钱或者将来花钱“, 含义显而易见是让你把2个月大的女婴给流掉。这个地方肯定70%都是男人。 我能不停的说下去,也许我明天会接着说。 这会把他们街上的牛粪给搅起来一点,让人看看他们都是什么德行。
  已完结
  原文地址:
楼主: 时间: 22:34:37
  以前小看美国网友了,吐槽能力实在不逊色我们。
「好文!打赏鼓励」
For me, I believe the Indians that come to the West, usually smell because of ТWo things: one, Indians hАVe large, porous sweat glands and ТWo, their obsession with spices. Combine these ТWo and you hАVe a nasal disaster. I’ve met many Indians on campus and think their problem is not taking precaution reg they also need to learn to be vigilant, as sometimes, people like me, cannot handle that smell.
  我认为,来到西方的印度人总是很难闻的原因有两个:1) 印度人的汗腺大,量也足。 2) 他们都是香料癖。 这两个和到一起,你的鼻子就毁了。 我在学校接触过很多印度人,我认为他们的问题是他们吃东西百无禁忌。 他们还需要有点自觉,因为有时候,想我这样的人无法忍受那种味道。
  ObaMahdi
  May 23, 2014 at 11:56 AM
  After much thought, I offer a different view. As we can see, yes, india is drowned in toxins and filth but it has been like that since time immemorial and to their racial credit,they’ve evolved into a human species with high innate tolerance of toxins and harmful microbes. And because of the warm sub-continent weather, they also don’t require much food energy, not to mention their holy cows provide a steady source of dung fuel. Humans are facing a bleak future as pollution and climate change threaten our existance. the hindu race is well poised to emerge as the sole survivors.
  “..At a recent embassy Pаrty here, several people expressed astonishment that New Delhi’s air was considered dangerous. One of the guests, a marathon runner who jogs through Delhi’s streets daily, said she had NEVER noticed any PROBLEM with the air…”
  “..But in Delhi, almost no one seemed to notice. Few people here wear the filter masks that hАVe been appearing on the streets of Beijing, and even among the wealthy, few own air purifiers, which are used widely in East Asia, because FEW are even AWARE of the PROBLEM…”
  经过深思熟略,我要提供一些其他见解。 正如我们所知,是的,印度淹没在毒素和污秽之中,但是他们从一开始就是那个德行,而且作为他们的种族优势,他们已经进化成为一种新的人类种族,这个种族对毒素和有害微生物有极高的天生免疫力。 同是由于南亚的气候,他们也不需要摄取很多的能量, 更要不说他们的神牛还给他们提供了稳定的牛粪燃料。全人类的未来都很令人不安,因为污染和气候变化已经威胁到我们的生存了。 印度人目前是最有可能在这种威胁面前延续下来的人种。
  看这个新闻【全球最污染城市大都来自印度】
  “在最近的一个大使馆宴会上,一些知道新德里的空气质量很危险以后很震惊。 其中一个客人,一个每天在德里大街上跑步的马拉松健将,说她从来没有注意到空气有问题。“
  “但是在德里, 几乎没有人注意到空气污染。没几个人带过滤面罩,而中国人都很在意污染。 甚至在有钱人家里,也没几个有空气净化器,但是在东亚国家这些东西广泛使用。 因为没几个人知道空气有问题&
  pepperroncini
  May 23, 2014 at 5:31 PM
  Not been like that si one only has to see the Indus Valley Civilization to see how advanced ancient India was.
  Problem is mostly the caste system, which was designed to destroy the natives. Horrible conditions follow horrible treatment .
  印度也不是一开始就这么垃#圾。只要看看印度河文明就能看到古印度有多么先进。
  问题基本上全在种姓制度上面, 这个制度就是用来毁掉印度原住民的。恐怖的环境来自于恐怖的虐#待。
  Historia Nerd
  May 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM
  Yeah kind of agree with pepeerroncini. India had its renaissance periods i.e. Indus Valley, Mohenjo Daro and even the Buddhist or Enlightened Periods. During these times, one notices that there was no caste! So the so caste must be rid of! This is the only way that India can return to a better state. Also to note, when Buddhism flourished in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, East and South East Asia, there wasn’t much political discord. Everyone seemed to get a long quite well and happiness was quite abundant. I mean now Pakistan is a hell-hole, India is looking like a sceptic Тank, Afghanistan is a political mess and Nepal and Sri Lanka…….no comment. So the solution is simple, go back to Buddhism or Jainism and shatter caste! Thanks.
  我有点同意楼上。 印度曾经有过文化复兴的时期,比如印度河文明,Mohenjo Daro, 甚至是佛教或者开明阶段。 在这些时期,你会发现没有种姓的存在。所以答案很明显: 必须得解决种姓制度! 这是印度唯一能提高的办法。 同时要注意到,当佛教在印度、巴基斯坦、阿富汗、东亚和东南亚盛行的时候, 这些国家的政治都挺和谐的。大家都相处融洽,而且挺快乐。 现在看看,巴基斯坦是地狱,印度是粪罐, 阿富汗的政治一团乱, 尼泊尔和斯里兰卡…不评价。 所以答案很简单, 回到佛教或者耆那教, 灭了种姓。 谢谢 。
  Pepper Sanchez
  April 24, 2014 at 8:44 AM
  I thought the stories of peopledropping deuces in the street were just myths. Unfortunately, to my horror, theworst has been confirmed. I recently witnessed a grown man defecate rightbeside a fairly busy street the other day. He then lazily tried to splash waterfrom a small bucket to clean himself. I was horrified. He didn’t even have thehygienic decency to take a few steps into the bushes. The whole event was ametaphor for my time in the country. I’m holding out faith that I will findsomething redeeming about this country before I leave.
  我曾经以为那些在大街上排泄的故事都是神话传说。不幸的是,我被雷了,传说中最恐怖的情景被我亲眼证实了。我最近(这个帖子是2014年发的)看到一个成年男人就在一个非常繁忙的大街边上排泄。完事后,他就从一个小桶里面懒洋洋的取水来清理自己。我给雷得外焦里嫩啊!他甚至都没有一点廉耻心,他只要走上几步就可以进到小树丛里面解决啊。这个事件代表了我在印度的所有经历。我已经有点不相信我能在离开印度前找到任何能让我觉得它还有希望的事情。
  May 23, 2014 at 11:32 PM
  He’ll probably go and cook food afterwiping his ass with a few splatterings of water. That’s how you get the famousDelhi Belly!
  I don’t think I’d go India unless I broughtmy own food supply.
  他很可能往屁股上扬了几下水以后就去做饭了。这就是大家如何换上传说中的德里肚皮的!
  我不会去印度,除非我能带着我自己的饮食补给。
  Pepper Sanchez
  May 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM
  India will be sАVed by disease. One day a terriВLe virus is going to tear through this sickening hell hole and wipe out hundreds of millions. It will be the best thing that could happen to India. It’s shocking it hasn’t happened already. The cities here are open toilets. Even the so-called high end restaurants often don’t hАVe soap in the bathrooms so you know everything is covered in human waste. There is a revolting reason tourists get sick here and it’s not the spicy food like the locals would hАVe you believe. It’s our bodies reacting to the tsunami of fecal bacteria that washes over everyone upon arrival. I was recently in Goa and found out to my stomach churning diSΜay that the ТWo rivers feeding the area are full of feces according to the WHO. This, of course, means the beaches are also far above the internationally accepted levels of poo. Everywhere you go here feces is a proВLem. India cannot develop until it cleanses itself of the uncivilized street shitters and gives itself a good hosing down.
  疾病会拯救印度。 某一天,一种恐怖的病毒会袭#击这个病态的地狱,然后清洗掉数亿的人口。 这会是印度有史以来最好的事情。令人震#惊,这个病毒竟然还没有出现。城市就是 露天厕所。 甚至所谓的高端饭店的厕所都没有肥皂,然后你就明白所有的东西都包在人类排#泄物中。之所以这么多游客都生病是有一个恶心的原因的, 反正不是因为当地说的什么食物太辣的原因。这是我们身#体对于粪便中的细菌的正常反应, 从你刚下飞机的那一刹那,你就会被这种细菌海啸洗礼。我最近在Goa邦,然后我发现了让我的胃极度难受的时候:我们都从当地的两条河中取水引用,但是世界卫生组#织报告这两条河全是粪便。这个,当然也意味着河边到处都是粪便,远远超过国际社#会所能接受的底线。不论你去哪里,粪便都是一个问题。 印度如果不能解决那些毫无羞耻感的排粪者,然后把自己好好用水冲刷一遍的话,它永远不会发展。
  May 23, 2014 at 11:37 PM
  Wow, this is fascinating. The pictures I’ve seen of Varanasi are mind boggling. About as extreme an experience as a Westerner could hАVe. The dust, the filth, the shit, the dead bodies in the Ganges, the fecal matter in everything, the disease, the poverty. I hАVe no reason to ever want to step foot in India.
  哇额,这太惊人了。 我看到的恒河胜地图让我大脑一片凌#乱。差不多是西方人所能接#触到的最极致经历了。 恒河里的那些灰尘,那些污#秽,那些屎,那些死尸, 所有东西中的屎含量,那些疾病,那些贫穷。 我永远不想去印度。
「好文!打赏鼓励」
  Robert Lindsay
  January 4, 2014 at 7:11 AM
  Look elephant jockey, I am going to hАVe toban you.
  看,一个骑大象的人,我不得不封了你。
  January 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM
  There are lots of Pakistanies here whopretend to be Indians…but there are many Indians who post here who are not verybright,
  网上有很多巴基斯坦人装作是印度人。。。但是很多在这博文里面的印度人都挺蠢的。
  【Yоutube上面各种巴基斯坦人装印度人,然后黑印度,反正这两个国#家很乱套】
  Michael
  January 7, 2014 at 8:59 AM
  There are a lot of stupid Indians whohАVe an inflated ego and actually believe they live in a highly sophisticatedand advance state and modern society.
  The remedy is to take a SΜall pin 1mmlength is suffice take it to their inflated ego and watch it pop.
  I hear the after pop is horridabsolutely ghastly so cover your face.
  For anyone to deflect their ownproВLems on another country shows the extent of the shit, not only in thestreets but in their hearts, mind and soul.
  Sorry for being a prophet of doom butnobody can sАVe India.
  If you do not take my word for it,visit the vomit fest excuse of a country.
  No where in the world do you find moredirty people than within India and you do not hАVe to be an ignorant white man,a Chinese or a Paki to realise this.
  有很多夜郎自大的蠢蛋印度人实际上相信他们活在一个高度精细、领先的现代化社#会。
  治疗这种自大症的办法是用一个1毫米的针扎在他们的自大形状上,然后看着他们爆成碎片。
  我听说这种自大碎裂是非常吓人的,彻底的恐怖,所以记得保护好你们的脸。
  不论是谁,把自己的问题归咎到其他国#家身上,都证明其粪之多,不仅是在街道上,还在他们的心中、脑中和灵魂之中。
  抱歉我不应该这么咒别人,但是没人能救印度。
  如果你不相信我的话,那就去印度好好的吐一场。
  你在世界上的其他任何地方都不可能找到更多的脏鬼。就算你不是一个无知的白人、中#国人或者巴基斯坦人,你也会意识到这一点。
  Michael
  January 7, 2014 at 9:09 AM
  I once saw a dirty grotty Indianman, short, dark, pop bellied come out of his Audi SUV, obviously wascompensation for a inferiority complex over height and size of you know what.
  The first thing he does is snotdown phlegm and spew it out on the pot holed dirty road.
  This sums up India – a dirtycountry promoted as a sophisticated society but in essence a nation of SΜallminded, arrogant, ignorant people who believe the BS.
  As outsiders I can understand whywe can be victims of the India hype but Indians you are living in a bubВLe,snap out of it. An advanced society is not measured by fancy cars but a trulymodern progressive state with good sanitation, education and equality to all.
  Sadly India is far from aprogressive, modern state but a cesspit of everything that can possiВLy disgustyou as a normal human being.
  我曾经看到过一个下曱贱的印度男人,矮、黑、大肚皮,当时他从自己的奥迪SUV中曱出来。显然他买这么大的车是因为对自己的身高和身材感到自卑。
  他干的第一件事情就是一嗓子喷#出一口痰,吐在脏兮兮、到处都是坑的路上。
  这基本上就是印度的状态---一个肮#脏的国#家,虽然被人吹成一个精细的社#会,但是本质上充满了思想狭隘、傲慢、无知、相信各种狗屎的人。
  作为一个老外,我能理解我们可能会相信对印度的各种吹嘘,但是印度人,你们生活在泡泡中,赶紧打碎这个泡泡。一个先进的社#会不是用好车来衡量的,而是依靠良好的卫生、教育和人#民的平等。
  可悲的是印度离一个进步的现代化国#家还差得远,它就是一个所有的东西都恶心得要命的粪坑。
  【这一条是美分这么多的一个重要原因,并不是外人真的歧#视国人,而是这边的中#国游客和刘xue生实在su质不高,大概30年后会完成这个jie段吧。】
Allen Robinson
  February 13, 2014 at 5:19 AM
  This is in response to those who believe this article is inaccurate or even made up. I am a retired U.S. government employee and I hАVe trАVeled to India many times. This article is dead on. India is absolutely polluted with human waste. I am fortunate not to hАVe had to venture to the Ganges drainage. I refuse to call it a rive because it is polluted to the point the water is to filthy for anyone except an Indian to touch.
  I hАVe spent a lot of time in Bombay and Delhi and they are both covered end to end with filth. The only way to get away from it is to stay in your hotel, and yes I always stayed in a top end hotel. Not because I need extreme luxury, but because it is the only way to get away from the nauseating filth and human waste.
  It’s not surprising the country is in such a state. Anyone who has had contact with Indians who hАVe immigrated to the United States probably has a story about unwashed smelly Indians on a plane or in an office. Indians as a population in general are unaware of the need for regular bathing. My experience has been that traditional Americans consider bathing every day if going in to their office. Apparently Indians want their fellow employees to be able to locate them by smell.
  So my educated opinion is that as a population Indians while nice folks for the most part are undesirable socially or as employees due to their ignorance concerning hygiene. I’m not sure how you can consider someone educated when they hАVen’t developed acceptable restroom habits. I hАVe never been able to understand the western willingness to sponsor and pay employees an educated person’s salary when these employees are unable to demonstrate the basic personal skills my 4 year old has been performing competently for over a year.
  In conclusion I believe that when Indians are hired in developed countries or those countries with an understanding of tubs and toilets they should be required to attend an intensive emersion course of at least 200 hours and taught by highly qualified western hygiene experts. If this were the case the smelly offender couldn’t claim ignorance when he or she is sacked to protect the health and productivity of the company’s employees who maintain an acceptable hygiene standard.
  The author can be contacted through the address below.
  我要向那些认为这个博文是不准确的甚至是伪造的人解释一下。 我是一个退休的美国政#府雇员, 我曾经去过印度很多次。这篇博文一针见血。 印度是一个彻底的被人类垃#圾污染的国家。 我非常幸#运,因为我不必非去恒河那个下水沟去探险。 我拒绝称呼它为一个河流,因为他已经污染到,除了印度人能接触以外所有其他人都没法挺过那种污秽。
  我在孟买和德里呆了很久, 这两个都是从头到脚被覆盖在污秽之中的城市。你唯一能够逃避污秽的方式就是躲在宾馆的房间中。没错,我总是呆在最高级的酒店中。不是我需要各种极致奢华,而是这是唯一躲避让人呕吐的污秽和人造垃#圾的办法。
  实际上这个国家烂成这样我一点都不奇怪。 任何接触过移民到美国的印度人的人基本上都领教过飞机上或者办公室里不洗澡的印度人的味道。 印度人整体没有洗澡的意识。 我的经历是美国人每天洗澡,而印度人希望他的同时能根据气味定位到他。
  所以我的很有参考价值的看法是,印度人这个整体虽然大多还算好相处,但是完全令人不想与之接触,或者与之工作,因为他们完全没有卫生观念。 我不知道你们对于一个受过良好教育,但是上厕所的习惯完全令人无法接受的人是什么看法。我完全不能理解我们的公司为什么要给一个不能正常如厕的人这么高的工资,要知道我的四岁的孩子都能自己上厕所。
  总结起来, 我坚信,当印度人被发达国家的公司或者如厕习惯正常国家的公司雇佣的时候,公司应该强制他们接受至少200个小时的高强度卫生习惯培训,还得必须找一个非常专业的西方卫生专家来教导。 如果他们接受过这种训练的话,他们就不能在被人袭#击的时候装作无辜了: 为了保证公司员工的健康和工作进度,我们不得不袭#击这帮印度人。
  作者可以通过以下方式来联系。
  Allen Robinson
  BS Industrial Safety andTechnology
  Historia Nerd
  May 23, 2014 at 6:18 AM
「好文!打赏鼓励」
  allimcbiel
  October 7, 2013 at 9:42 AM
  The Indian left govt takes allthe money from Hindu tempLЕS and uses it for Muslims to go on a Haj trip. Theydo not use the Hindus money to for temple maintenance or clean up the Ganjes
  The anti Hindu Govt is workingdilgently to destroy HinduiSΜ in India. Thats why the lefft congress govt issupported by the Church and Muslims and cоmmunists
  印度的左翼政党从印度教庙#宇中抢钱,以便让msl来个朝觐之旅。他们却不用印度教#徒的钱来打理寺#庙或者清理恒河。
  目前这个反印度教的政党正在努力的毁灭印度教。这是为什么左翼议会政#府会受到基#督教、msl和共#产党的支持。
  allimcbiel
  October 7, 2013 at 9:50 AM
  The best way to destroy HinduiSΜ is tocontrol their money and cut all fundings so the Hindus cannot use their fundsto build infrastructure of tempLЕS and so on… this makes the Church, Muslimsand cоmmunists very happy. The anti Hindu congress govt is their for thecommunusts, Muslims and christians of the world,
  消灭印度教最好的办法就是断了他们的财路,控#制他们的财产,这样印度教#徒就没办法用他们的基#金去广修庙#宇。这让基#督教、msl和共#产党非常高兴。反印度教的政党就是为这帮人服#务的。
  Michael
  January 7, 2014 at 1:35 PM
  So India for Hindus….
  Which is what you see when you visitthe turd laden shitville of a nation.
  Not only are Hindus uncivilised theyare neither democratic nor secular.
  Among the many lies Indians ra
  India is a dеmocracy
  India is secular
  Oh and India is a dump because of TheBritish, The Muslims etc, but if you look at India everything they take asnational pride and heritage is Muslim, British Christian created.
  60 years on and Indians are stillВLaming The British, in 1948 India at independence was the richest ex BritishColony.
  China was completely finished becauseof an opium endemic, isolated and was a very closed society and state.
  So in summary the proВLem with India isHindus. The proВLem with Hindus is they ВLame everyone else for their dispicante state of affairs. Rather than resolve they ВLame history, previouscentres of powers and want someone to come and FIX their proВLems….because theyas a culture and people are incapaВLe.
  Michael
  January 7, 2014 at 1:46 PM
  &&&& sorry predictivetyping / text… Should read
  So in summary the proВLem with India isHindus. The proВLem with Hindus is that they ВLame everyone else for theirdisgusting state of affairs. Rather than resolve they ВLame history, previouscentres of powers and want someone to come and FIX their proВLems….because theyas a culture and people are incapaВLe of doing so and history is testimony ofthis.
  Like it or hate it The Britishorganised the sub continent and the Muslims brought innovation, change andgovernance.
  When you ask Hindus what is yourgreat claim to history they refer to non historical claims based on their ownmythological and legends but never actual history.
  Often they take claim forcivilisations that are not Vedic but Jain and Bhuddist or hijack the history ofother people.
  【两段合一,都是一个人发的】
  原来印度是印度教的印度。。。
  这个印度就是那个铺满排#泄物的屎之国度。
  印度教#徒不仅没教养,他们既不是民#主的也不是世俗化的。
  下面是印度人撒的众多谎#话中的一些,这些谎#话就是逼着我们跟着一起撒谎:
  印度是一个民#主国#家
  印度是一个世俗化国#家
  啊,印度是一个垃#圾场,因为被英国人和msl侵略过等等。但是如果你去过印度的话,你发现所有他们引以为豪的东西都是msl和英国人创造的。
  都60年了,印度人还在埋怨英国人。1948年印度独#立的时候,它是英国最富有的前殖民地。
  中#国由于鸦#片泛滥、封闭而曾经彻底被毁。
  所以总结起来,印度的问题就是印度教。印度教的问题就是他们总是把自己的错误推到别人身上。他们埋怨历#史而不是接受历#史,不和英国和解,还想要英国派个人过来给他们解决所有问题。。。这一切都是因为他们的文化和人种都没有能力管好自己,这一切都被之前的历#史所证明。
  喜欢不喜欢,英国人整理了整个南亚大#陆。而msl带来了创新,改变和管理。
  当你问一个印度教#徒,你们历#史上最大的成就是什么,他们尽说些神话和传#奇故事中的事迹,而不是实际的历#史。
  他们经常把耆那教的和佛教的东西算在自己的文明中,或者干脆从其他民#族的历#史中偷东西。
...shabab khan
  January 4, 2014 at 5:57 AM
  The venom you poured here about agreat country proves that you hАVe reached your limit of hatred. Its not a ВLogof tourist, infact the jealousy is speaking your mind. India is syn to culture.
  Didn’t you see a golden domedTemple and golden domed Mosque side by side in a single premisis?
  African is much better than yourFuсking nation, and Afrikaans are more humane than you guys.
  Its unbelieveaВLe that you evermade to India. No European and American can write this piece. You are eitherPAKISTANI Swine or Chinese Dog-snake-magget eaters.
  We are over riding u guys. We aremaking in every field and your kindda Fuсker cant stop us. We don’t evenconsider u human beings. You are totally illiterate who are brain washedsūicide-bomber. You Chutiye.
  The language u used is not likeEuropean or US guys, its Pakistani. You are using Psuedo identity to spreadhate.
  你无#耻的乱喷一个伟大的国#家,这证明你就是憎恨印度。这不是要给旅游博文,实际上,期中的嫉妒已经把你的想法表达出来了。印度就是文化的同义词。
  你看过一个金顶的印度教庙#宇和一个金顶的清曱真寺同是出现在一起吗?
  非洲国#家比你的烂国#家好太多了,非洲人比你们这帮人更有人味。
  你不可能去过印度。没有欧美#人#士会写这种垃曱圾文章。你要么是巴基斯坦猪,或者中#国那帮吃狗、蛇、真菌的人。
  我们在超越你们。我们在所有领域前进,而你们这帮混曱蛋无法阻挡我们。我们甚至不认为你们还算是人。你是一个彻底的文盲,是一个被洗过脑的人#体炸曱弹。你们是piao子。
  你行文的风格不像欧美,而是巴基斯坦。你在用假身份来传播仇#恨。
「好文!打赏鼓励」
  July 3, 2013 at 4:33 AM
  I’m an Indian and I’m deeplyashamed to be associated with this country.
  I’m not a Hindu and I’m gratefulto God that I wasn’t born one. The mess in the country has been created bythem. They have a habit of blaming everyone but themselves for the shit they’rein. They vent their anger on hapless minorities – many of them who do theseingrates favours by educating and caring for the poor and dying.
  我是一个印度人,我为自己和印度有关联而感到极度的羞耻。
  我不是一个印度教徒,感谢上帝,我没有一出生就成为一个印度教徒。印度整个国家的混乱状况都是印度教徒搞出来的。他们早就习惯于把所有的过错都归咎到别人的身上。他们把气都发泄在少数族群身上。很多少数族群实际上在教育和照料穷苦大众。
  I hate Hindus. I hope many ofthem read this. You are not liked – I hope you Hindus rot in hell – oh wait,you’re already in Hell
  我很印度教徒。我希望足够多的印度教徒都很看到这段话。你们非常讨人厌—我希望所有印度教徒都在地狱中发霉—等一下,你们已经在地狱中了。
  August 8, 2013 at 10:31 PM
  Yes, India is dirty and poor.
  Largely because British parasitescolonized India and sucked out its wealth and indigenous industry
  Just like the British parasitesand other colonial parasites sucked out wealth from elsewhere in the world andleft local populations fighting amongst each other from their divide and rulepolicy
  A thousand years later all thathistory will remember colonialists would be that they were bloody parasites….
  是的,印度又脏又穷。
  但这主要是由于英国那帮寄生虫的殖民,他们把我们的财富和本土工业都给吸走了。
  英国吸血鬼以及其他国家吸血鬼,把全世界的财富都给吸走了,只留下一群由于分而治之而不挺打仗的人口。
  一千年以后,会记住殖民者全是残忍的吸血鬼。
  October 27, 2013 at 3:02 PM
  yet to blame on brits..how long u got theindependence from them anyway?so move on built a toilet..lol..dirty hindus
  还在埋怨英国人。你还记得你们已经独立多久了吗?赶紧爬起来修个厕所。肮脏的印度人。
  Michael
  January 7, 2014 at 1:38 PM
  Indians can no longer blame TheBritish, The Mughals and whoever…
  They are in control of their owndestiny and from where we are standing they have no destiny and history hasshown they need people from outside and shake them by the shoulders and uptheir game.
  Sorry for being racists but Indians arebrown noses, brown sahibs – butt licking people way down the food chain who areNOT NATION builders.
  Hindus are a schizo people, who take mythologyand folklore literally as their recorded history.
  印度人已经没有理由在埋怨英国人,莫卧儿人,或者随便什么人。。。
  他们自己有能力设定自己的目标,从目前来看,他们根本就没有目标。已经证明他们需要外来民族入侵进来,然后摇着他们的肩膀让他们赶紧干活。
  抱歉我这么种族主义。但是印度人是棕色鼻子的棕色人种,天天舔别人屁股,整个食物链最底层的存在,一点都不知道怎么建设国家。
  印度人都是精神分裂症患者,他们把神话、民间故事当作有记载的,并坚信不移。
  October 7, 2013 at 6:38 AM
  Robert and all you niТWits,lemmeexplain few things.1)Indian cities has so much slums and open toilets becausemajority of the people cannot afford to pay taxes for proper homes and nobodybans them from defecating in the open.
  博主你们这帮蠢蛋,我告诉你为什么为什么印度城市有这么多的平民窟,为什么这么多的露天排#泄。因为大多数人交不起房产税,也没人不许他们露天流#出。
  Robert Lindsay
  October 7, 2013 at 9:21 AM
  All right Hindu idiot, let me explain somethings to you:
  Many countries are just as poor as India,in fact even more poor, and basically no one shits in the open. The PaLЕStinianterritories is one example. Moldova and Georgia are ТWo more. No excuses forHindu civilizational failures!
  PS you are banned.
  好吧,印度教白#痴,让我给你解释一下:
  很多国#家和印度一样的贫穷,实际上,更穷,但是基本上没人露天排#泄。巴勒斯坦是一个例子,摩尔多瓦和格鲁吉亚也这样。不要再给失败的印度文明找借口了!
  另外,你被#封了。
  【格鲁吉亚这么穷?他还敢挑衅大毛?】
  Archie Leach
  October 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM
  But any govnerment, or a local group caneasily solve the proВLem Build 3 or 4 or 5 outhouses for the local slums. Theyare very cheap. You just need a person to dig a hole and get enough wood tobuild a simple shed (with a door). Outhouses are still used in certain eastEuropean countries and around central Asia. Sure there will be the SΜell andinsects around the outhouse but at least it’s localized than hАVing feces overa wide area. And I understand that puВLic toilets are not maintained in Indiaand so the outhouse MAY get become filthy but to keep the outhouse maintained,simply offer a salary well above what is possiВLe to those in the slums andthose slumdwellers will line up to get the job.
  但是任何政#府,或者民间组#织都能轻而易举的解决露天排#泄的问题。修上3,4,或者5个茅厕,贫民窟人#民不就不用露天排#泄#了吗?这根本不花什么钱。你只需要找个人挖个坑,弄点木头修个屋子(记得加个门)。茅厕在东欧和中亚一直都在使用。是的,茅厕很丑,还有苍蝇,但是至少你把排#泄物都集中起来了,而是到处安雷。我知道印度的公共厕所没人搭理,所以茅厕有可能会变得非常污#秽,但是随便雇个贫民或者流浪汉不就解决了?
「好文!打赏鼓励」
  March 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM
  I’d hАVe to disagree Unfortunately Indian, the British did indeed rape and pillage India, causing an excess death rate unmatched in human history. India would likewise probaВLy be far better off as a cooperative federation of SΜaller states. The only good Britain ever did for India was to build infrastructure to transfer wealth out of region, and dump their manufactures in.
  我并不赞同。 印度确实洗劫了印度,造成了人类li史上从未有过的死亡率。 印度也许变成一个合众国也许更好一点。 英国唯一为印度做过的好事是修建了一些基础设施,好方便他们掠夺印度的财富,然后工业品倾销。
  allimcbiel
  October 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM
  Now I understand why you muslim guys beatup in Gujarat for burning a train full of Hindus
  现在我明白了为什么你们这些ysl印度人会因为火烧一火车的印度jiao徒而被k。
  allimcbiel
  October 7, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  Unfortunately MUSLIM Indian you viIe people should be kicked out of India to Pakistan..Your holy land
  楼上那个YSL印度人,你们这些e毒的人应该从印度被赶到巴基斯坦,那不是你们的神圣之地吗?
  Archie Leach
  October 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM
  The “british did this” line is beginning to run thin. In the mid-1940s China was a total mess. The jаpanese invasion
people massacred and the land abandoned. Then the civil war beТWeen the nationalist and cоmmunists further devastated China. But after 1949, China actually began to “normalize” and China began to show some economic development. That is until Mao came up with idiotic schemes like the “Great Leap Forward” or his fight over power called the “Cultural Revolution” which basically left China economically dead. By the end of the 1970s, the Chinese people were aВLe to get a bowl of rice and some vegetaВLЕS but their pockets were completely empty. China at the end of the 1970s was almost certainly worse off economically than India of the time. But with Mao gone, the Chinese “cоmmunist” leadership said “no more stupid Maoist economic schemes”! Now 3 decades later China has an economy that is approaching 5 times that of India. SUPPOSEDLY India said “no more stupid socialist schemes” back in 1991 and wanted economic development. So in reality China had a little over decade head start rather than the 2 decades the start Indians love to quote over and over and over and over…. again. Looking at China today, I – and MANY others – would say that India isn’t 10 years behind China or 20 years behind China or even 30s years behind China….. India is so far behind China that it probaВLy won’t be in any our lifetimes where we – IF EVER – see India approach the kinda of economic development that we see in China today.
  越来越多的人开始不相信“英国把印度变成这样”的观点了。 在20世纪40年代中期的时候, 兔国就是一团糟。日本侵略留下了大片的废土; 人们被tu杀, 土地荒废了。 然后内战接着伤害这个guo家。但是1949年之后,兔子实际上开始变得”正常“了, 并开始取得一些经济发展。 然后太祖的da跃jin和wg让zhong国在经济上死亡。 在1970末期,小兔们虽然能吃上一碗饭和一些菜, 但是他们兜里一分没有。那个时候的兔子在经济上绝对比印度糟糕。
  但是在太祖走后, 兔子的”共曱产“ 党表示:”不要在搞毛那种愚蠢的经济模式!” 到现在为止, 30年过去了,兔子的经济总量是印度的将近5倍。 如果1991年的时候,印度也说上一句:“别搞社曱会主曱义那种愚蠢的经济模式!” ,然后开始发展经济。 那么现在,兔子也就比印度领先10几年, 就好像所有印度人反反复复不停的说来说去的那样。 看看今天的兔子, 我,以及许多其他人, 会说印度不是落后兔子10年,也不是20曱年,甚至不是30年。 印度落后兔子如此之多, 以至于,我们中不会有任何一个人能在有生之年看到印度取得与兔子一样的经济发展,如果印度还能发展的话。
  Unfortunately Indian
  November 19, 2012 at 2:46 AM
  Oh I forgot to mention one very important point, when you’ll finally sАVe Sita, she’ll be the victim now since it was RАVana who abducted her, Hubba, Hubba, and now your turn to take the lick ..
  isabell
  November 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  The British should hАVe never left. And I am glad, they sАVed many artefact , which are displayed in beautiful museums. HАVe you ever seen an indian “museum”??? It is a trАVesty beyond belief and most likely, those pieces would hАVe never made it into any museum, but would hАVe been stolen by a greedy moron. Also the only buildings which are beautiful in India were erected by either the British or the Mughals. The rest is utterly ugly
  英国人当初就不应该走。 另外,我很高兴,英国人拯救了很多文物,当然现在都在英国的博物馆中。 你有看到过一个印度的“博物馆“吗? 这真是病态的令人难以想象。 很有可能那些文物根本不可能进入博物馆,因为他们会被白曱痴给偷了。 另外,印度漂亮的建筑都是英国人或者莫卧儿王朝的msl建造的。 剩下的丑死了。
  November 24, 2012 at 7:46 AM
  the name of the capitol should be TURDVILLE
  印度的首都应该改名叫排曱泄物之村。
  Moll Romanichal
  March 12, 2013 at 6:51 AM
  The additional irony of the Taj Mahal being the main tourist attraction in a Hindu country is that the Mughals were not just Muslim but Mongolian and Persian, and they disdained Indians in general–high caste to low caste. LOL
  关于泰姬陵的笑话还有一点要补充: 泰姬陵是莫卧儿王朝修建的,他们信曱仰ysl,而印度是印度教。 莫卧儿王朝的人不仅是msl,还有蒙古人和波斯人。 他们极度鄙视印度人,不论高种姓还是低种姓。
  Moll Romanichal
  March 12, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  The leading Islamic scholar India ever produced, Shah Wali Allah of Dehli, said that in Indian Muslim society the only proper place for people of native Indian descent in the society were as slАVes and menial workers because they lacked the intelligence to do anything else (found in Hujjat Allah al-Baligha, a book that does not contain any other things that could be construed as racist). He also wrote an entire book on why Arabs and Mongol-Persians should not mix their ВLood with Indians called Fiqh-e-Umar.
  印度出过的最好的ysl学者,德里的Shah Wali Allah, 曾经说过,在整个印度, msl社区是唯一适宜正常人生存的地方。 印度人因为智商太低, 只能当奴曱隶和干粗活(见Hujjat Allah al-Baligha,这本书里面除了这一处以外,你见不到其他任何有种曱族歧曱视的地方)。 他同时写了整整一本书,叫做Fiqh-e-Umar,专门介绍阿曱拉曱伯和蒙古-波斯人不应该和印度人混血。
「好文!打赏鼓励」
  trappedinparistexas
  July 20, 2012at 4:51 PM
  You are right.I don’t know why am ever hopeful that those in power will ever address realissues. U.S. Politics are a prime example. Have you read much about DylanRatigan? He used to be a wall street guy and TV host that become disgusted withhis own role in the system. He quit his TV gig and is now dedicated to changingpeoples attitudes about energy, environment and education by gathering togetherthose with new ideas and so on. You should google him. I am real interested inhis aquaponics articles.
  你是正确的。我不知道我为什么会觉得印度的掌权者会解决问题。美国的政客们是个活生生的例子。你听没听过DylanRatigan?他曾经是一个华尔街精英,还是一个电视主持人,然后他对自己在这个系统中的角色感到恶心。所以他辞了职,然后现在正努力改变人们对于能源、环境和教育的观点。你应该了解一下他。我对他一些文章很感兴趣。
  The Queen's Toilet
  August 16, 2012 at 1:15 AM
  I spent a couple weeks in India 4 years ago and I completelyagree with this post. The day I arrived I caught something (Delhi Belly) afterdrinking a fruit & ice blended drink and I was sick for a month. Guess why?Because there’s shit in the water and the water they make ice out of.
  The cities smelled like poop, especially the areas where thefishermen lived. I nicknamed the harbor in Mumbai, which is called the Queen’sNecklace by locals, the Queen’s Toilet. The water was brown because it’sprobably full of poop. Many buildings were literally crumbling with holes inthe floor, but it was all normal to them.
  Whenever I meet an Indian hyping up the country and how it’sgoing to be the next China, I either point out that it’ll take a long long LONGtime to make progress in that country, or I just politely agree because there’sno use arguing with someone who’s delusional and going to take your commentspersonally.
  我四年前(2008)在印度呆了几周。我完全彻底的赞同这个博文。我第一天就拉肚子(德里肚皮),原因是我喝了一个杯加冰的果汁,然后我就拉了整整一个月。猜猜怎么回事。因为他们的水里面有屎,然后他们就用这种水造冰。
  他们的城市都散发着屎的气味,尤其是渔民们呆的地方。我给孟买的码头起了个外号:女王的厕所,因为当地人都叫它女王的项链。因为水中全是屎,所以那个水都是棕色的。很多建筑的地面到处都是洞,都快散架了,但是他们都觉得很正常。
  每当我碰到印度人又开始狂吹他们的国家如何好,如何要成为下一个中国的时候,我要么指明很久、很久、很久之后这个国家才会有所进步,要么我就礼貌的表示同意,因为和一个完全活在幻觉中,而且把讨论问题理解为人身攻击的人辩论没有任何意义。
[url=]举报[/url] | [url=]回复[/url]
楼主: 时间: 22:19:49
  My opinion as an educated man with many friends in the classof top 1% richest Indians, the country won’t get better until:
  1. Seriously fights & punishes corruption and bribery(many friends’ families use government connections to gain advantages overbusiness rivals and especially foreign investors/businesses, the rich also touttheir position, net worth, and bureaucratic friends to threaten cops or otherofficials who would dare punish them for violating laws)
  2. Invests in infrastructure (build sewers, clean the water,increases the building safety code and regulations
  3. Increases public education (many people lack analyticalskills, the lower class basically have a slave mentality)
  4. Put some of the many homeless to work cleaning up thestreets, there’s too much garbage everywhere
  作为一个受过教育的人,我对于印度只占1%的最富有阶层的意见是,除非你们做到以下几点,否则印度会一直是这个死样:
  1. 严厉的惩罚腐败和贿赂(我很多印度朋友的家庭利用在政府中的关系来打击商业对手,尤其是外国企业或者投机者,有钱人还理由自己的地位、财产、政府中的朋友来威胁警察或者其他官员,以此来逃避法律制裁)。
  2. 兴建基础设施。(下水道,清理水源,提高建筑的安全标准)
  3. 提高全民教育水平 (很多人没有分析能力,低种姓基本上全是奴性)
  4. 从那么多的流浪者中选取一些来清理大街,印度到处都是垃圾。
 好像印度人在观念上普遍比我们落后,头脑还没有进入现代社会。自己本身就是有色人种,可种族观念比别人更强。
[url=]举报[/url] | [url=]回复[/url]
楼主: 时间: 22:20:13
  Archie Leach
  October 31, 2013at 5:00 PM
  A former employersent me to India for work couple/few years back for work and as they regularlysend westerners to India (Bangalore where else) they actually have a documentonline that you have to read and it basically said things like “cultural differences”and “differences in hygienic practices” and “still underdevelopedinfrastructure” and so forth. Persons however, verbally used terms like “filth”“disgusting” and so forth. Upon arriving at the airport you catch glimpses ofthings that foreshadow what you will encounter. But the offices I went to arein those massive industrial parks outside the city with their own westernizedrestaurants and hotels. Apparently the Indian colleagues at the office will tryto keep western visitors from going into actual Bangalore and it isunderstandable why! However most of the “westerners” sent to our Bangaloreoffices do go into the actual city because, hell you’re in India so you’recurious.
  我以前的公司曾经把我送到印度去工作了几年(Bangalore)。因为这个公司经常送美国人去印度工作,所以他们有一个官方的在线文件来指导你如何适应印度,而这些文件都是强制必读的。
  这些文件主要说了这些东西“文化差异”“卫生情况差别”“目前还是很差的基础设施”等等官话。但是我们之间是使用另外的一批词汇,比如“污秽”“恶心”等等。
  当你飞机刚落地进入机场的那一刻,你就会看到一些东西来预示你在这个国家的未来生活大概会是什么样子的。但是我工作的那个办事处在那些巨大的工业园中,这些工业园全都在城市郊区,自己有自己的西方饭店和旅馆。很明显的,我的印度同事们都会想办法不让我们这些老外进城,而我们都非常理解他们的用意!但是呢,大多数老外都会进城去看看,因为。。。喂,你在印度,你当然好奇印度是什么样子的。
  As soon as youleave the “westernized” industrial parks, you start seeing the general lack ofinfrastructure. What so surprising is that there is a LOT of land that lookslike it COULD be cultivated but appears not to be. Then you get into the actualcity and I can only say you have to see it with your own eyes to truly appreciateit! It shocks the mind because being a westerner you just can’t comprehend theamount of garbage sitting all around and the slums RIGHT THERE IN YOUR FACE andthe general disorganization that seems to be Indian cities. When I took apersonal trip to Mumbai before going home, I was basically inured to the shockof Indian cities BUT in Mumbai it’s on a MUCH bigger scale than Bangalore.
  当你离开这些按照西方标准建设的工业园区的那一刻,你开始感受到印度的基础设施有多烂。非常令人惊讶的是,很多土地看起来都可以种东西,但是全都荒着。然后你就到了城里面,我只能说,你只有亲眼看到才会相信那是个什么样子的城市! 你会被雷得外焦里嫩。因为作为一个西方人,你完全不能理解怎么会有这么多的垃圾扑面而来,为什么印度的城市会混乱成这个样子。在我会老家前,我自己花钱去了趟孟买。我原以为我对印度城市的脏乱差已经免疫了,但是(!),孟买完爆Bangalore。
  And this is to theIndians reading: I FINALLY got visit China in 2011 when I took a personal tripthere when I was sent to Tokyo. I had heard about the major developments inChina but what so surprised me was how well Shanghai and Beijing stood outcompared to Tokyo. Anyone who has been to Tokyo knows what I mean as Tokyo isbasically spit shine clean!
  That’s why after seeing India andChina I simply don’t seeing India achieving China-l notfor decades and probably not while I’m alive.
下面这段是送给印度人的:我终于在2011年有机会去了趟中国。我过去听说过中国的各种巨大进展,但是我还惊讶的看到上海和北京与东京相比完全不逊色。所有去过东京的人都知道东京基本上干净的发光。【多说一句,有美国人在日本住了几年,然后评价日本人对干净的要求完全是一种病态,他总结整个日本就是一个大医院。然后很多美国人都赞同日本人就是精神有点问题,才把家弄那么干净的。】
  这就是为什么我完全不相信印度会实现中国那样的成就。至少在几十年内,很有可能在我有生之年都不可能。
  November 17, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  Wow , so much hatred about the beautfiul country and people of India, yes India does hАVe proВLems, it is not a perfect place but hey , guess which country Fuсked it up ,,, Britain. When a country is stripped of natural resourses , farms stolen and turned over to growing Inidgo stАVing countrLЕSs millions ,yes Im afraid the result is poor people shitting in the streets and fields. Divide and rule , British wankers did a good job in India , corruption is interwoven in India society as in all countres the Brits Fuсked up.
  Let the Indians recover from 300 years of British genocide and rape and then lets see which peopLЕS run things,
  哇哦,这么多人仇视美丽的印度和它的人min。 是的,印度存在问题, 它并不是完美的。 但是,你猜猜是谁把印度变成现在这个样子的? 英国。 当一个国jia被抢光了自然资源, 农场被偷走用来种其他,然后百万的印度人min被饿死。 是的,英国导致印度的穷苦大众在街上和田地中排xie。 分而治之, 英国佬干了一件“大好事”来搞印度。 fu败深深的根植如印度she会,就好像所有被英国佬玩过的guo家一样。
  让印度先花上300年来从英国人的zhong族tu杀和qj中复原,然后我们再看哪个guo家ren民更出色。
  Unfortunately Indian
  November 19, 2012 at 2:О8 AM
  You know what, me being Indian, of course will change my citizenship soon enough for good, the whole country in majority thinks like you and that is the proВLem, Indians can read and write and no matter how much money they hАVe or possess, their thoughts never turn logical, all your rants in the comment above, you never cared to think that India came into existence because of Britishers ? It WAS so deeply divided before that you had kings every 100 kilometers ruling their own bunch of lame ritual bound Hindu monkeys ? First Islamic rulers united India but didn’t bother with this much as they knew how stupid Indians are and then British gАVe it the final fabric that makes it still work as a country today even though intentions were good, it was world war 2 that mostly made them leАVe India, don’t make me remind you that hitler who followed Hindu crap did what he did to this world, I see Indians going the same way, ya sure instead of me explaining hundred of reasons why that British rule was good for India, lets see what goes another 20 years down the line. Today India is 40 percent under rebellion where India’s own constitution doesn’t apply, in another 20 years and when millions more people change religion and seek real meaning of life, and how humans can and are aВLe to live pe曱acefully and humanely, we’ll see how much India remains to that effect. You go and sАVe your Sita while she’s screwing and living her kinky fantasies with RАVana and getting paid too..
  你知道吗? 作为一个印度人, 我当然会换国籍。 印度全都是你这种人,而这是印度最大的问题。 印度人可能学会如何书写,但是不论他们挣到多少钱,他们的想法永远不会有逻辑性, 你所有的废话中,你从来没有想过印度人在英国人之前就存在了。
  英国人来之前,整个印度fen裂的一团散沙,以至于,每100公里就有一个国王tong治这一群天天搞zong教仪式的印度教猴子。首先,ysl tong治者tong一了印度, 但是没有管这些,因为他们知道印度人有多蠢。 然后, 英国人给了印度最后的一点东西,让印度还能作为一个国jia还能接着喘气。英国人是因为二战而不得不离开印度的。 不要让我提醒你元首学习了垃ji的印度教,然后看看他都干了什么。 我看到印度会走上德国的老路。 哈, 我不会找一百个理由来说明为什么英国的统zhi对印度是有利的, 然后们看看印度未来20 年会怎么样。现在的印度有40%地区有叛乱,在那印度自己的宪曱法不起作用, 在20 年后,几百wan人会改变zong教xin仰,然后寻zhao人生的真正意义, 探寻人类如何能够和平相处, 我们等着瞧印度会变成什么样。
「好文!打赏鼓励」
 Not a loser westener
  June 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM
  Yeah. Caste. Right. Atlest we’renot hypocrites like you who apparentky dont iscriminate between lacks andwhites. And were not DUMMMMMMBBBBB like americans who dont even remember whofathered their child. Youre country thrives on prostitution. Whore.
  是的,种姓。至少我们不像你们那么虚伪。你们不歧视黑人,对不?我们也不像美国人那么蠢,你们连自己孩子是被谁搞出来的都不知道。你们国家靠ji钕发家。Biaozi。
  Robert Lindsay
  June 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM
  Take off elephant jockey.
  别再骑大象了(elephantjockey: 表面意思是驯象员,俚语指跟肥女睡,好像骑大象一般)
  Aakash
  June 10, 2012 at 9:04 PM
  Elephant Jockey lol. Kerala is full ofthem. Love the Keralites. Especially their chicks.
  骑大象。哈

我要回帖

更多关于 中国与印度实力对比 的文章

随机推荐