登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢优秀作文My&friend11篇
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
优秀作文My&friend11篇
作者:佚名 作文来源:网络 点击数:
优秀作文My&friend11篇
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 优秀作文My friend
&&& 1.MY good friend
&&& My good friend is Kate. She's a girl. She is my classmate. She has a (去掉a) short and beautiful hair. She has big eyes. She is friendly to everyone. She can speak English very well. So her favorite subject is English. Her favourite color is white. She likes listening to music. I also like listening to music. We have the same hobby.
&&& I think we are the best friend in the world.
&&& 2. MY good friend
&&& I am a girl, and I have some friends. But my good friend is Anna.
&&& She is my pen pal. She is from France. She is a nice girl, too. She can speak French, Chinese and a litter (little) English. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is on June 4th.
In her school, she have (has) six class (classes) everyday. She studies hard. Her favourite subject is Chinese. She think (thinks) Chinese history is very interesting.
Anna likes going to the movies and playing sports on weekends. She (Her) favourite movie is "Harry Porter Ⅲ" but she likes Jack Chen very much.
We are good friends.
3. MY good friend
I have many good friends. They bring me lots of pleasure. The best friend is Xiaoqi. She is a girl who is lively and cheerful. She likes singing, dancing and lots of sports. She is a beautiful girl. She has big eyes, long hairs (hair) and a round face (应加上which) likes a red apple.
Everyday, we play together during recess and go back home together. We often help each other and learn from each other in study. She will help me if I get in (into) trouble.
On weekend, we always play in the park, (加上连接词and) read books in (加上the) library together. We feel happy.
I think she is a very good girl. We will be good friends forever.
4. MY good friend
My good friend is Chen Linxian. She is a generous girl. We always go shopping together. We go swimming together. When I'm sad, she will come to comfort me. When she (加上has) difficulties, I'll help her. Everyday we are better. Everyday we are smiling. We go out together. We play together. If I'm happy, she will be also happy. If she is upset, I will be also sad. We will send each other gifts. She is my best friend. I like this friend.
5. My good friend
My good friend is Zhang Yuyin. She has a (去掉a) beautiful hair and so big eyes. She is tall and chubby. She is a primary school student. She likes listening to music and reading books. Some time (Sometimes) we listen to music together. She can speak English very well. So she often help (helps) me (应加上with) English. She is a very good people (people是复数,建议用girl). When I fail the test she can comfort me. She'll be happy if I pass an exam. We talk about our ideals. We learn from each other. We help each other. I think we are the best friend (friends) in the world.
6. My good friend
Do you know who my good friend is? Can you guess who my best friend is? Oh, yes! Her name is Sally. She is a lovely girl. She is not only beautiful but also clever. Now she (加上is) 15 years old. And now, let me tell you about her life! She likes eating eggs and a cup of milk for her breakfast. Because she likes eggs and milk, (加上and) she thinks they are healthy and useful! And she likes to eat fish and rice for lunch. She likes running after dinner. So, she runs after dinner every day! Her favourite place is a park. She can play with me over there! On weekends, she often go (goes) there with me! She always goes to bed at 9:00. This (加上is) my best friend! How about your best friend? Is it also a girl?
7. My good friend
Everyone has good friends. Your friends may be is (去掉is) cute. But do you want to make friends with an ill-looking person? I don't know what you think, but my good friend is ill-looking. You are surprised, aren't you? His name is Dai Shunxin. When I first met him, I thought his study must be bad and terrible. (应加上 In the) first exam, he got good marks. But I still thought so. When he still got good marks in the mid-term exam, I believed his power.
Now, he is my deskmate. I know he study (studies) hard and he's very clever. He is a very different people (person).
I remember a proverb, men can't be judged by their looks. You mustn't make mistakes like me.
1. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Tina. She's from China. And she lives in Wenling. She is a good student. She can speaks (情态动词后面应为speak) Chinese and a little English.
She likes action movies. Because she thinks it's very relaxing. She likes dolphins. Because it's blue. The (去掉the) blue is her favourite color. She likes playing ping-pong. She played ping-pong last Sunday. And she also likes swimming. She is swimming now. She looks cool.
Her favourite subject is math. She thinks it's difficult but very interesting. In her family, she has mother, father and a brother.&&& This is my good friend, Tina. She is very friendly.
2. My good friend
Wu Yiyang is my good friend. He is strong and has a big head. He is clever. He's good at sporting. He likes playing football. We have been classmates for six years. We often play basketball together and we enjoy in math.
We never forget each other's birthday. Last year, I gave him an interesting book, and he gave me a watch as a present.
Our friendship will go on forever.
3. My good friend
My good friend has long hair, big eyes, red face and (加上a) small nose. She likes math, music and labour skills. She doesn't like English and (否定句中应为or) Chinese. She likes painting, and she paints very good (well,副词修饰动词). She likes swimming, reading books and watching TV. We always play together. She's very thin and funny, (加上and) we all like her. The teacher very like her (The teacher likes her very much), because she is very smart and active. All in all, she is a very good girl. Who is she? She is my classmate. Her name is Cai Langxi.
4. My good friend
Jin Tao is my good friend. He is 13 years old now. Before I was 12 years old, we were in the same school, the same class, and he was my deskmate. So we are good friends now.
Once, I was forgetting my eraser (I forgot my eraser), but I must used (use) it. When he has known this matter (When he knew this), he lent his eraser to me. What a good boy! When your friends are in trouble, you must help them. Because you are good friends.
Jin Tao, you are my good friend forever!
5. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Mei Hanwen. She is my classmate.
She has big eyes, a small nose and a small mouse (mouth). She is a beautiful girl. She likes Japanese cartoon (cartoons), such as Rozen Maiden and Shugo Chara. We often talk about it.
We always play together on the weekend. Last Sunday, we went to the (去掉the) Jinping park together. We ate some sweet ice-cream and played the dodgern. We were very happy. We never forget each other's birthdays. Last year, I gave her a book and she sent me a Barbie doll.
I believe we will be good friends forever.
6. My good friend
My good friend is Jiang Yuhang. We grew up together, we went to Fangcheng Primary School together, and we will go to college together. We never forget each other's birthday. Last year he sent me a SP, and I sent him a PSP.
I usually go to his home on weekend. Sometimes, we play football, (加上and) sometimes we play computer. We play together and feel very happy.
We like each other very much. We were always very good friends, and we still are.
7. My good friend
My good friend is Xie Yi. She is (加上a) beautiful girl and is my sister. She is thin and tall. She has two big eyes and pretty long hair. She likes to play the piano and read book (books). She is smart and quiet.
We never forget each other's birthday. Last year she sent me a good MP3, and I gave she (her) a bag. We help each other very often. And I help her (加上with) English, because my English is very good.
This is my good friend. We feel happy when we are together.
8. My good friend
I have a good friend. She is a beautiful girl. And she is very clever and smart. We are in the same class. Her name is Lin Yu.
Lin Yu likes dogs. She has many dogs. She thinks animals are our friends and we (加上are) in the same small world, to love animals is to love ourselves.
Lin Yu likes watching "Ming Zhen Tan Ke Nan" best. She thinks Ke Nan is a handsome boy. (加上To) tell you a joke. Yesterday, we were playing volleyball while we were talking about Ke Nan. Suddenly, I asked her, "What is your name?" She answered, "Ke Nan."
We are good friends forever.
9. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Gao Xingxing. She is tall (加上and) slim with black shoulder-length hair and big eyes. We grew up together, (加上and) we went to primary school together. We always play with dog and bird (dogs and birds). We like play (playing) basketball, so we play basketball together at weekend. She likes play (playing) the piano. We usually go to the zoo. There are tigers, lions`````
This is my good friend. I like she (her), and you?
10. My good friend
I have a good friend. She is my classmate. Her name's Betty. She's a pretty girl.
She is taller than me. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. We often go to the library together. She likes summer. Because she can swim in the swimming pool in summer holiday. She likes pink very much. She studies in Wenling No.3 Middle School. She' s in Class 1, Grade 1. She studies hard. She wants to be a nurse. She thinks it's very exciting.
We will be good friends forever.
11. My good friend
Ding Chongshu and I are very good friends. We studied at school together, we had lunch together and we done (did) homework together. Now she lives in Yuhuan, and I live in Wenling. Even though we live apart, we are still very good friends.
We write emails to each other very often. She writes me email (emails) about life on the Yuhuan (in Yuhuan), and I writes (write) her emails about life on the Wenling (in Wenling). We never forget each other's birthday. Last year she send (sent) me a CD, and I send (sent) her a birthday card. Ding Chongshu and me help each other very often. Last year, I lent her Chinese book when she lost her book, and she gave me comforts when I was have (I had) a fever.
Ding Chongshu and me like each other very much. We were always very good friends and we still are.文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
没有相关作文上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?使用次数:9
入库时间:
I have three good friends.We like sports very much.My favorite sport is basketball.I have three balls.I think playing basketball is interesting.Jim and Tim think it is boring to play basketball.Their favorite sport is soccer.They play soccer every afternoon.They have four balls.Mary is a nice girl.Her favorite sport is volleyball.She plays it very well.It's relaxing for her to play volleyball.But she has only one ball.Sports are good for us.1.What's Jim and Tim's favorite sport?A.Basketball.
B.Soccer.C.Volleyball.
D.Baseball.2.What's Mary's favorite sport?A.Soccer.
B.Volleyball.C.Basketball.
D.Baseball.3.Who has only one ball?A.I.
D.Jim.4.Does Mary think it's boring to play soccer?A.Yes,she does.
B.No,she doesn't.C.We don't know.
D.No,she don't5.How many balls do I have?A.Two.
1.B 点拨:细节理解题。由句子“Jim and Tim think it is boring to play basketball.Their favorite
sport is soccer.(吉姆和蒂姆认为打篮球很无聊,他们最喜欢的运动是足球。)”可知应选B项。
2.B 点拨:细节理解题。由句子“Mary is a nice girl.Her favorite sport is volleyball.(玛丽是个漂亮女孩,她最喜欢的运动是排球。)”可知。
3.B 点拨:细节理解题。由文中倒数第二句“But she has only one ball.(但是她只有一个球。)”可知。
4.C 点拨:细节理解题。文中并未提及玛丽对踢足球的看法,故我们不知道她是否认为踢足球无聊。故选C项。
5. <cooco.n< cooco因你而专业^D 点拨:细节理解题。由句子“I have three balls.(我有三个球。)”可知。
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载IELTS Cue Card Sample 51 - Describe a game or sport you enjoy playing
IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.
Describe a game or sport you enjoy playing. You should say:
What kind of game or sports it is
Who you play it with
Where you play it
and explain why you enjoy playing it.
Possible Answer: I&#39;ve played several games, both indoor and outdoor games, and still try to play whenever I get time. Among those games, I enjoyed playing chess more than others. Chess is an indoor game where two players participate. This game does not involve any major physical movements like other outdoor games but a chess player has to use his/her brain and make game plans to defeat the opponent.
I mostly play this game with my friends and cousins. Sometimes I play it with my father and senior relatives. Since playing chess requires only placing the board on a surface and sitting position of the two participating players, it is convenient to play chess almost anywhere. I mostly play it at our veranda, garden or bedroom. I enjoy this game because I have a fascination for this game from my childhood and I really like the overall theme and barnstorming involved in this game. It&#39;s a thought-provoking game that gives the participating players to use their brains. A player can apply his/her strategy, and then allure the opponent to fall into a trap which is much like a real battlefield.
It&#39;s not a game where someone would only use the physical movements rather the game requires a perfect game plan, finding weaknesses of the opponent and a battle strategy. This game gives you a feel of being the King of a regime where you decide your country men&#39;s fate. For all those reasons this is a very interesting and enjoyable game to me.
Tips for answering this Cue Card Topic: Since the cue card is about your favourite game or sports, you can talk about any indoor or outdoor game or sport you play or know about. Alternatively, you can talk about the computer games as well. If this is an indoor game you want to talk about& pick chess, card, table tennis, bowling, carom, computer game, gaming device game or any other game you prefer. For the indoor games, you can mention that you regularly play it with your family members or friends and enjoy it a lot. Generally, physical exercise is not involved in indoor games except table tennis and you should focus on the mental improvement and enjoyment the indoor games offer. Indoor games are usually played inside homes and you should mention that you play it in your house, veranda, drawing room or in a guestroom. You should also mention that you play it in your relatives&#39; houses or friends&#39; houses as well.
If you pick an outdoor game, like cricket, football, badminton, rugby you should mention that you play it with your friends and some of the neighbours. Sometimes unknown people join in such games where more than 7-8 players are needed. Mention that these games are refreshing and a good way of keeping your health fit.
For the question why do you enjoy playing this game, you should mention that you have a great passion for this game or sport and you have been playing it for a long time. You can also mention that you are usually good at it and your percentage of winning the game is very good. If you talk about an indoor game, mention the excitement and brainstorming it offers and the way you enjoy playing it with your family members and friends. For the outdoor games mention the health benefits it offers and the way you enjoy playing it.
The follow-up question of this cue card might ask you the most common types of games and sports played in your country so you should prepare for that as well.
Part 3 & Two-way discussion: Q. What types of sports are popular in your country?
Q. What are the benefits of playing a sport?
Q. Do you think the types of sport that are popular will change in the future?
Q. How can sports bring people from different countries closer together?
Q. What are the advantages of hosting different international sporting events in a country?
Q. How can we encourage children to participate in different types of sporting activities?
Being able to answer this question would help you answering the following cue card topics also:
1. Talk about something you enjoy doing at home. 2. Describe something you do often.
3. Talk about an outdoor activity you have. 4. Describe a healthy habit you have.
5. Describe a game or sports you often play. 6. Describe something you do with your friends or family members.
7. Talk about a national sport or game in your country. 8. Describe something you enjoy doing.
Useful LinksIELTS Preparation TipsIELTS HelpPrivacy PolicyFollow Us
Like us on FacebookGoogle+

我要回帖

更多关于 sportsfriends 3dm 的文章

随机推荐